Chapter 21: The Warning

Sooooo.......I got some good news and some bad news.

Let's start with the bad news because that's the worst part lol.

Okay so the bad news is that my work is starting, and I won't be able to update as much now. But I will still try to get a lot of updates in that I can.

But the good news is that Saving Allison should be up on wattpad next week. I finally have everything figured out and who all the characters are that I can finally put it up! So yay!!!

And please make sure you guys have my updates book in your library, because I still have people ask why I'm not updating. And I put why I haven't been updating in my Updates Book. Hence the name 'Updates Book'. So make sure you guys have that book in your library.

Anywhore, on with this awesome and action pact story ;)

——————————-

Isabelle

"Daxton!" I yelled through the smoke. "Gab? Rocco?"

I went to go yell again, by started to violently cough because of the rush of smoke that went into my mouth.

'Isabelle?' Rojo yelled. 'Are you alright?'

'Ya.' I said back trying to look around. 'There's so much smoke. I can't see.'

I heard something tick next to me and I looked down.

My eyes went wide as I saw the black ball tick next to me.

"There's another one!" I yelled trying to warn whoever is by me.

I jumped up and ran through the smoke trying to get away from the ticking ball.

The ball exploded and a huge wave of smoke appeared.

"Shit!" I groaned as I ran into something hard.

I looked up and rolled my eyes.

Found the fucking wall.

'Isabelle?!' I heard Roman scream through the mind link. 'Where the hell are you?'

'Mr. Black's english room.' I said. 'Be careful. He and some other rogues are behind this.'

"Isabelle!" I heard Gab's voice.

"Gabrielle!" I yelled back.

I stood up and made my way around the room, trying not to run into anything.

"Where are you?" She screamed.

I jumped in pain.

"Damn girl. I'm right next to you." I laughed.

I saw the outline of her body turn around and saw it running towards me.

"There you are." She smiled as she hugged me. "Are you alright?"

I nodded. "Besides running into the wall, I'm good."

She laughed. "Have you seen the boys?"

I shook my head. "No. But Roman and the others know what is going on."

"We have to get out of here. There are humans in this school. If the rogues show up and start shifting, people are gonna be asking questions."

I nodded. "You're right. We have to get everyone from our packs out of here. We have to make it to the forest without anyone shifting first."

Gab and I got down and started to crawl on the floor.

The smoke was finally clearing and started to travel towards the ceiling.