Chapter 8: Rogue Attack

Isabelle's truck up top!!! (heart eyes) And the black things that stick up, are called stacks. So everyone who didn't know what they are, here ya go haha.

What's up everyone!!!!

Oh my gosh. My friend, cousin, and I went to see Unfriended last night...and holy shit lol. I jumped like every 5 seconds.

Like it wasn't the scary kind like The Woman in Black (which I did see). It was more of things popped up when you least expect it and that's what scared me lol.

But oh my gosh. The Woman in Black. Now that's a different story haha. My friend peed herself when we all watched it. Never watching that again.

And good news! I didn't fail my test lmao.

-----------

Isabelle

"Okay. So what are you gonna do?" My mom asked quietly as we walked down the stairs.

"I don't know. I'm in a pickle." I groaned as I dragged my hands down my face.

She laughed. "I can tell."

"Why are you in a pickle?" My dad asked as Roman looked at me weirdly.

"Uh no reason." I said smiling sweetly.

My dad turned to look at my mom.

"Hey. Don't look at me." She laughed as she held up her hands.

My dad opened his mouth, but Steven came bursting through the door with a sweaty Trip right behind him.

"Rogues!" Steven yelled.

Roman quickly pulled Payton behind him as my mom and dad put me behind them.

"Where?" Roman growled.

"By the border. They just broke through patrol. We already have two dead. They got ambushed." Trip said sadly.

Rojo whimpered.

Two dead? Already? What the hell happened? We've never lost a pack member during a rogue attack.

"Get the girls safe!" Roman growled in his alpha voice as him, Jagger, and Emmet nodded and ran out the door shifting.

Steven, Trip, and another guard nodded and walked over to Payton, Tay, and Winter.

"Bull shit." Payton growled as she pushed Steven away from her. "Ready girls?"

Tay and Winter nodded as they dodged the guards and ran out the door shifting as well.

'Let's go!' Rojo growled.

I walked around my mom and headed towards the door.

"No!" My dad growled.

"What?" I growled. "Why?"

"You can't blow your cover! No one knows that your mother had a daughter. And to mention that you are another fox spirit."

"But dad!" I asked looking at him.

"He's right Bell." My mom said as she hugged him. "No one knows about you. We can't blow that."

"Steven, Trip. Take Isabelle to her room and don't let her come out." My dad commanded.

They both nodded and walked over to me.

"We love you." My dad said as he kissed my forehead and ran out the door to the battle.

My kissed my forehead and pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you Bell."