Chapter 24: Want to Negotiate

Hola!!!!

Well. I went to the doctors today. And I have pulled AND strained my hip flexor muscle, my intercostal muscle (the muscle that is pretty much on top of your sternum), and the muscle attached to my rotator cuff.

And I am also out of work for 2 weeks. Minimum.

As you can see, I'm not a very happy camper. I've 3 weeks pay and almost my best friend's life.

Soooooo....those girls are just lucky that I can't kick their asses right now.

But other than that, it's all good! :)

So. Let's get on with the chapter!

----------------------------------------

Isabelle

"What did you just say?" Daxton asked with a growl.

Kevin gulped and took a step back. "T-they want Isabelle there too."

Daxton looked livid.

"They are only gonna talk to me." Daxton growled.

Kevin shook his head slightly. "They said that they won't talk unless Isabelle is there too. If you only showed up, they won't say anything."

"I'm gonna kill them!" Daxton said as his eyes glowed gold.

"Shit." I mumbled as I saw Vincent push through.

"You tell those low life, little bastards that Isabelle is not going to be there." Vincent yelled as he started to shake.

I immediately ran over to Vincent and hugged him behind.

I let my hands slide up and down his arms to help him cool down.

"Hey." I smiled into his back. "It's okay."

"No it's not." Vincent said.

You could tell he was trying to keep his anger down. His voice was tight.

"Yes it will." I cooed as I walked in front of him. "I'll go with and-"

"No you won't!" Vincent growled.

I jumped back at the force in his voice.

I glared at him and turned to Kevin.

"You said that the rogues were on the other side of the border, right?" I asked.

"Yes Luna." Kevin nodded.

I turned to look at Vincent. "See? They are on the other side of the border. They can't cross because they know they will be captured. I will be perfectly fine. You can bring how many warrior wolves that you want. They won't talk unless I'm there."

Vincent sighed and closed his eyes.

When he opened them, they were gray which meant that Daxton was back.

"Fine." Daxton glared. "But you will be staying at my side at all times and you will either be holding my hand or your shoulder is touching my arm. You are to not leave my sight and I will have guards all around you. I'm not taking any chances here Isabelle. And I mean it."

I nodded with a smile. "You got it."

Daxton sighed and nodded. "Good. Kevin. Get the wolves ready. We have a meeting to attend too."

Kevin left and I ran to my closet so I could change my clothes.

"Why did you want to go so badly?" Daxton asked as he grabbed some clothes.

I shrugged as I picked out a plain blue shirt. "I don't know. When I was in my old pack, I could never go out and do stuff like this. I guess being able to go out and do stuff like this is exciting."