Chapter 1: Getting Ready For The Move

Up top is Isabelle and what her fox looks like.

Hey everybody!!!!!!

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I finally got everything together and I'm ready to write this book!

And also, if you haven't read the Fox and The Wolf, then maybe you should do that because this is the sequel to it lol. And nothing will make sense. Just saying.

And make sure you add my Updates book to your library. It will have the latest updates and everything. Like reasons as to why I won't be updating a book or something like that. Because I really don't want to fill my books with those boring author's notes anymore lol. So writing that Updates book is a whole lot easier. And if you are an author, you should totally make one too :)

(Check out my other books :))

Guess who's seeing Jason Aldean, Cole Swindell, and Tyler Farr tonight!!?? I'm so excited!!! I'll take pictures for you guys!!

Anywhore, ON WITH DA STORY!!

-------------------------------------

Isabelle

I groaned and covered my head with my pillow as I heard my alarm clock go off.

I tried to cover my ears with my pillow too drown the sound out, but it didn't work.

I growled as I took my alarm clock and threw it against the wall and watched it shatter into a million pieces.

Gotta love fox strength.

My bedroom door slammed open as my brother ran in here with a baseball bat and glowing eyes as his mate, Payton stood behind him with a worried expression.

"What the hell happened? Who's in here? What made that crash?" Roman asked firing questions at me.

"Roman!" I yelled laughing.

"Isabelle! This is no time for laughing matters! I heard a crash come from your room!" He scowled.

Ya. Roman made sure to put our rooms next to each others because he wants to keep my safe. Even though I'm the same age as him. But he always said it was because I was his sister and a fox spirit.

"It was my alarm clock." I said pointing to it on the floor. Eh. Or what is left of it.

"Did you seriously break another one?" Payton asked laughing as she walked in by Roman.

I shrugging laughing. "Ya. Pretty much."

"Kids come on!" I heard my mom yell from upstairs. "Start packing!"

Because our pack got bigger, my brother decided that it was time to move and find bigger land.

Well he got his wish.

Excpet for the fact that it was 7 hours away.

"Ready guys?" Jagger asked walking in my room with his mate, Tay.

"Not really." Emmet sulked.

"Come on babe." Winter said smiling up towards him. "It'll be fun."

"Sitting in a car for 7 hours is fun? Hell no."

"Sure guys. Let's just waltz into my room without my permission and have a party." I said sarcastically.

The guys gave me a grin while the girls mouthed sorry.

At least the girls are polite.

'Oh calm down.' Rojo, my fox spirit said.

'I know.' I sighed. 'It's just I don't really want to move.'