Chapter 4: Meeting New People

Winter and Emmet up top!!

Hey everyone!

Okay so I'm really sorry about not updating when I was suppose too. I didn't feel good and then we were under tornado warnings, so I couldn't update.

And let me tell you. When you are driving home from school and you see a funnel cloud...it's not really all that fun lol.

And there is this guy at school that is trying to get with me and he likes a challenge and apparently I'm hard to get so I'm his challenge...and uhhh idk what to say about that lol.

And it was really awkward the other day because it was me, him, and my friend and we were all eating lunch and he was pretty much confessing his love for me, and I didn't know what to say, so I just kept drinking my drink lol. But seriously, what does one say in that kind of awkward situation??

Oh well....

AND OH MY BABY JESUS. ITS FARMING SEASON RIGHT NOW AND SO THERE ARE HOT GUYS IN TRACTORS EVERYWHERE.

Sorry for my little outburst there. I just wanted to let you guys know.

------------------------------

Isabelle

"How was the shopping ladies?" My dad asked as we walked in the house.

"Fun." My mom smiled. "I got some new picture frames and a vase since our other one broke."

I let out a nervous laugh. "My bad."

"Damn. You just break everything don't you." Winter teased.

"Okay first of all. It was not my fault. And second of all. Roman should know not to sneak up on me when I'm eating." I defended.

"Ya, so word of advice." Roman said taking Payton's bags. "Don't scare anyone that is sitting next to a vase. Because the vase will hit you and you will have a couple cuts and a black eye for a day."

"At least it was only for a day." I said laughing.

Roman glared at me, but he cracked a smile. "If I wasn't a werewolf, I would have had that for weeks."

My mom laughed. "Okay children. I got a new vase so that's all that matters. Tomorrow we are going school shopping."

"Why didn't we just go today?" I asked. "That would have been a lot easier."

"Because do you know how many school supplies that we will have to get? They would not have fit in with the stuff from Hobby Lobby. The car would have been packed." My mom pointed out.

"That's fine. We could have strapped Emmet to the top of the car so we didn't have to hear his awful singing." I suggested.

"You know I'm standing right here." Emmet growled.

"Bring it wolfie." I taunted with a smirk.

"Oh I will foxie." He laughed.

"There will be no shifting in this house!" Victoria shouted trying to hide a smile.

"But mom she started it!" Emmet whined.

"You know." Ashe said walking in with David. "I sometimes think you guys are 5 instead of 18."

"And girls don't start fights. We finish them." I said nodding to myself.

Roman only rolled his eyes and carried Payton's bad upstairs.

"Be a gentleman and carry my bags to our room please." Winter smiled at Emmet.

Emmet blushed and nodded.