Chapter 14: Rojo Is Back

Okay. I'm sooo sorry for not updating in awhile, I've been really busy.

Anywho, I got my first job interview today and it went well.

BUT...

A vet place called me for an interview and it is a really hard decision for me. So idk what to choose.

Oh well. I don't really want to think about it right now.

So anywhore..ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

My dog is such a dork lol.

—————————————

Isabelle

"Are you okay?" My mom asked as I slammed the door shut.

"Guess who found out that I'm related to Roman and that I know all about werewolves." I growled as I sat at the table.

"Oh no." My mom gasped.

"Oh yes."

"I said I was sorry." Roman said as he sat next to me.

I glared at him but sighed. "I know. This isn't your fault."

I felt Emmet rub my back. "You need to calm down about this. You don't want another headache."

"Screw everything." I growled as I slammed my head on the table.

"There will be no screwing." I head my dad laugh as he walked in the kitchen.

I heard my mom sigh. "Now is not the time Jake."

"What?" My dad asked. "Why does Isabelle look like she is about to explode?"

"Because I found my mate, and for the longest time he thought that I was human and didn't know about werewolves. But he saw me and Roman and Roman introduced us as brother and sister and now me and Daxton got in a huge fight and Rojo still isn't talking and-"

My rant got cut of by my dad.

"Woah woah." My dad laughed. "Talk alittle slower and lift your head up so I can understand you better."

I sighed and looked at him. "Okay. So I have been hiding from you guys that I found my mate."

"What?" My dad asked with large eyes.

I nodded. "Alpha Daxton Knox of the Western Nightfall Pack."

My dad looked mad, but shook it off. "At least he's an alpha I guess. And we were gonna sign a treaty with him anyway."

I nodded again. "Anywho. We have been dating for a week and he thought I was human. But today he met me and Roman and Roman introduced me as his sister. So now he knows that I know about werewolves. And that I have known we have been mates this entire time and he's mad at me. And I may or may not have growled at him."

"You did what?" My dad asked, his voice raising a bit.

"I growled at him. And now he and his friends know I'm not human."

"At least he's her mate." My mom pitched in.

My dad as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "I know. But still. She still has to be careful. But you are right. At least it's her mate."

"I need to go for a walk." I said as I grabbed my phone and headed towards the door.

"Take someone with-"

"No." I growled as I cut Roman off.

I slammed the door shut and made my way to the forest.

"Isabelle." Steven said as he and Trip walked up to me.