Sex Lessons With Dallas (Came...

By mariisgoodluv

The book is about Cameron teachings Gilinsky's sister Amber how to pleasure others and herself. They end up f... More

Introduction
1
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Movie Night/Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Almost Caught
Sick
Lesson 5
Lesson 6
Something New
Continued Lesson 6
Birthday
Authors Notes
Authors Note
First Date
New Girl
Bad Luck
Reunion
Fight
Authors Note
After
Marry Me?
Wedding Planning
AUTHORS NOTE
22
Author's Note
23
Author's Note
24
25
done
Terrible Twos

Meet And Greet

18.3K 212 147
By mariisgoodluv

Hey, it's me hah I never imagined Sex Lessons With Dallas to get over 200 views and now im at 900 almost 1K. You guys made me so happy when I woke up this morning so I thank you for that. I love ya sooooooo much ❤
-MalikxDallasxIrwin

Before I went to bed last night I got ready because I know if I go out there will be more girls than just her. Amber's arm was wrapped around me. I took her arm off softly not to disturb her. I went to my drawers and picked out a decent outfit.

A grey long-sleeved shirt with contrast sleeves that were black. I put on some khaki jeans and black vans sneakers. I put on a snap back and grabbed sun glasses. (i didnt include the glasses so i just put sun glasses)
I grabbed my phone and left. I texted Amber on my way there.

Me-
Whats your fave Starbucks drink babe ;-)

Amber-
Smores Frappuccino ❤

Me-
Love you

Amber -
You too

Me-
Bye ❤

I knew I was smiling like an idiot but who cares. I arrived at Starbucks and saw the girl that must be Aliyah. She looks like the one in the picture on her profile. There was another girl next to her.

"OH MY GOD! " She screamed and her friend was crying. I hugged her and her friend. I took selfish with them and signed there phone cases. I followed them on Twitter, Instagram and Vine. Then more girls saw me and came I took selfies on their phones and sign their cases. I gave them hugs and then they left.

Then for the last part when everyone left I made Aliyah delete the pictures from her phone and ICloud and wherever else she had them. I gave her and hug and then she left. I ordered Amber's S'more Frappuccino and then left. I stopped at Dunkin Donuts and got her breakfast.

I went back to the house and she was laying on the couch.

"You've been gone for two hours" She whined "I missed you"

"Really, " I laughed" Well, I'm here now and I got you breakfast" I told her and kissed her.

"You're the best" She exclaimed and kissed me again. I took off my snapback and shirt. I plopped down next to her and gave her the bag. She put it on the coffee table and opened the bag.

"How do you know my favorite muffin from Dunkin Donuts? " She asked

I chuckled and told her "Im part psychic" She rolled her eyes and started eating. When she was done she sat on my lap, laying her head on my chest.

"I love you so much Cameron, " She whispered

"I love you so much too Amber if that even makes sense" I whispered back

Amber's POV

Cameron invited the boys over, all except Jack. I havent seen Jack since I came here. The only Jack I see is Johnson. Nash, Taylor, Matt, Carter, Johnson, Shawn, and Aaron were here. Hayes also came and Nash brought over a girl. Her name was Nicole and she was a straight up bitch.

She was dressed like a whore. She had on the shortest crop top on earth not to be confused with a bra or so she said when I asked. A mini skirt and panty hose with knee high boot heels. I dont know if Nash brought his girlfriend or a stripper.

Don't get me wrong she was pretty but her clothing can most likely be misunderstood as undergarments. She was flirting with every single boy including Cameron and Nash didn't see it. That's because she did it when he left to get food or go to the bathroom. At one point she sat on Cam's lap and tried to kiss him.

I breathed in and out trying not to rip her hair off. Instead of hitting her I called Nash as if I wanted to talk to him. As soon as I did she jumped off of Cameron's lap real quick. I smirked and told Nash something so that he would think I called him for no reason.

"How long have you and Nicole been dating? "I asked

" About 3 weeks " He replied and went back to the kitchen.

Nicole glared at me and sat down in her own seat. I sat on Cameron's lap and kissed him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I was wearing a crop top with shorts meaning my stomach was visible with the piercing. Cameron was rubbing circles around my stomach, everywhere but my belly button. I let out a soft, low moan and Aaron heard it.

"Woah, PG - 13" He laughed but only we heard him. "Take that to a room"

I smacked his arm, no one knew what we're talking about. It got quiet.

"Do you guys wanna watch Netflix " Hayes asked.

"Yea, sure but we need snacks" Taylor groaned.

"I'll go" I volunteered

"Me too" Nicole said

"Me three " Matt joined in

" And me four" Nash screamed and all four of us piled out the door into Matt's Range Rover.
I sat in the passenger seat and Nash and Nicole were in the backseat making out. Gross! Her lipstick was smearing all over his face. Matt laughed at my expression and I just turned around. We got to the grocery store and Nash and Nicole stood in the car.

Cameron gave me his credit card. I went into the sweets isle and got Oreos, Chips Ahoy, Gummi bears and worms, ice cream and toppings, and cake. Then to the salty side. We got chips and dips, pizza, lunchables (because Matt insisted), and chicken nuggets (also Matt's idea). Then to the drinks Isle we bought over 10 liters of soda. We bought lots of each kind so it kinda went over 300.

The price was $371.52. We walked out there with about 20 bags and no regrets. I could already tell there were gonna be left overs. Nash had his shirt off in the backseat and Nicole did too. I scrunched up my nose and turned around. Why here out of all places.

"When we get there please get a room, please don't do this in my car! " Matt yelled

Nicole and Nash smirked. Ew, can they not wait. When we got to the house I sighed in relief. I ran out the car with the bags and Matt followed. Nash and Nicole decided not to put their clothes back on and make out while walking. Matt and I banged on the door. Cameron looked at us with wide eyes.

"Whats wrong? " He asked concerned

Matt and I yelled in unison and pointed behind us "That!"We rushed inside the house and locked them out. Phew! Everybody just ignored what happened. We put on a movie. It was a horror movie. They put on a one of the Scream movies. In the scary or intense parts I hid in Cameron's chest.

"Cameron" I would say and hold on to his shirt "Change it"

And he would tell me "Its almost done baby"

Until it was actually done I was relieved. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. I was actually really late. I'm guessing Nash and Nicole went home. The boys stood over they slept on the couch and Cam gave some of them blankets to sleep on the floor. I went to the room and changed my clothes into pajamas.

A crop top and sweats. I cleaned my piercings and laid down on Cameron's shirtless chest. We started making out, I was on top of him now. He took off my shirt and layed me down so that he was on top. He kissed my whole face, chest, and stomach. He started sucking on my sweet spot. I moaned, I felt a little sting when he started nibbling on my skin meaning he was leaving a mark.

He took off my sweats and underwear. He kissed my inner thighs and then to my heat. I grabbed his hair slightly. Without no warning he shoved his tongue inside me sending waves through my body. I moaned loudly.

"Oh.. My.. CAMERON! "

He smirked and plugged in a finger and started pumping. Then he added another and another, pumping at an accelerating speed. He slowed down his speed because he knew I was coming close. My walls clenched and I came all over his fingers. He sucked every last drop. I kissed him sloppily.

"You taste good " He smiled.

I scrunched up my nose " How could you swallow that? " I questioned disgusted. He rolled his eyes and pulled me to him. I sat on his lap and started rubbing my bottom on his groin.

He moaned moving my hips in circles. I turned around and palmed him through his boxers. I took them off and took him all. I swirled my tongue around him and spit on the tip. I then started bobbing my head up and down slowly. Taking him in little by little. He moaned, thrusting his hips forward. I started deep throating him. Then i started going faster.

I sucked on him and started pumping to. He moaned loudly before he reached his high and let out his seed in my mouth. I swallowed it and scrunched up my nose. I dont think I was ever gonna get use to that taste. I put on my underwear and he put on his boxer. I fell asleep on his chest.

Morning

I woke up and brushed my teeth. Which has become my daily routine brushing my teeth and cleaning my piercings. There was a sharp pain in my stomach. I checked if it was the piercing but nope it was my time of month.

I groaned and called out for Cameron. He didn't answer so I texted him.

Me-
Babe, I need pads

Cam-
Im going

Me-
Ilysm

Cam-
Ilysm too

I put down my phone and waited. There was a knock on the door.

"Its me " Cameron said and i opened the door. He gave me the pad and my underwear. This guy is the best. I did my business and got out the bathroom.

"I couldn't sleep last night" Taylor told the boys "All I could hear was moaning"

Cameron laughed. I stood by the door frame blushing. I walked fully into the room and acted like I didnt hear anything.

"Hey guys " I greeted. And they all looked at me. Everybody was huddled in a group and Shawn was cooking breakfast.

"Hi Amber" Matt and Carter said at the same time.

"Morning babe" Cameron winked. I felt another pain in my stomach. I groaned and the boys looked at me worried. Stupid cramps. Why does this only happen to girls, if only boys had some type of ovulation.

I decided to lay down. I got in the most comfortable position possible but in Cameron's eyes he'd suggested I lay down straight. I explained to him that the most awkward positions are the most comfortable ones. He said "oh, I get it".

"Can someone get me something sweet, " I called. Carter brought me a chocolate from last night's left over junk food." Your a lifesaver"

Half of the time I was moaning in pain and having mood swings. I gave Cameron attitude and then five minutes later I was cuddling him. I would cry onto his shoulder pathetically and then get mad at him. He probably thought I was crazy. When Shawn finished cooking I was the first one to eat. I hugged him and thanked him. It was still 11:30 AM and I was tired as fuck. I took a nap on Cameron's lap. When I woke up I was in the bed and its was 4 PM. Damn I slept over four hours. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed.

All the boys were still here. They were making vines and doing some type of challenge. I dont know what it was but Nash was here and him, Matt and Cameron were eating dry oatmeal. The fuck. Cameron was spitting oatmeal on Nash's hair. Yup, that's my idiot boyfriend right there. I'm so proud I thought sarcastically.

I cleared my throat and they looked up.

"Which one of you dumb asses is gonna clean this mess? " I asked. Cameron looked at me with a smirk.

"Not me, I'm on my period and I'm not feeling good" I whined. Cameron just groaned and continued what ever the hell they were doing in the first place.

It's has been an hour already and Nash, Matt, and Cam were cleaning the mess because I made them. Directly quoting myself I told them

"You won't get any of the food I'm making. " and that made Matt rush to the kitchen and grab the broom. He encouraged the other guys to help him so he wouldn't starve. That's the Matthew I know.

I made dinner while they cleaned. I may have took advantage of them and made them clean the whole house. I made spaghetti and meatballs. Something classic and simple. When I was done I ate, showered and went back to bed. I cherished my time in the shower because it was the only time I had that I actually wasn't bleeding.

When I got in the room I put on a movie and layed in the bed, on my side. Cameron came in wrapped in a towel and shirtless. There were water droplets running down his chest and his hair was wet and ruffled. He looked like a fucking sex god. I smirked at my thoughts and continued watching the movie. He got dressed right in front of me. When he was done, he layed next to me, wrapping his arms on my waist. He rubbed circles on my stomach making most of the pain go away. It made me sleepy, five minutes later I fell asleep.

A/N

OOOOHHHHHHH SSSWWWWEEEEETTT BABBBYYYYY JEEEEESUSUSUS IMMM FREEAKKKING OOOIUUUT LOOOORDDDD OOOH MMY GOOD MY BOOK AAAAAAAHHHHHHH THIIIZZZ IIISSS CCCRAAAZZZY AHHHHAHAHAHAHHAH IM SSSSSOOOO HAPPPPY

I got 1.03K Omfg you guys are epic i just love yall so much ilysssssssm ❤

OOOOHHHHHHH SSSWWWWEEEEETTT BABBBYYYYY JEEEEESUSUSUS IMMM FREEAKKKING OOOIUUUT LOOOORDDDD OOOH MMY GOOD MY BOOK AAAAAAAHHHHHHH THIIIZZZ IIISSS CCCRAAAZZZY AHHHHAHAHAHAHHAH IM SSSSSOOOO HAPPPPY

-MalikxDallasxIrwin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 37 24
❝It's not just you I fell in love with, it's your eyes.❞ - first book, so it has bad grammar and stuff. just a warning
2.3K 34 31
A romantic story on the life of Deja Dallas, sister to Cameron Dallas, and how she falls in love with Nash Grier.
2.5K 138 52
this book about 4 lesbian friends who has been friends since childhood and one friend decide to betray one trust and date her younger sister she gets...
306K 4.6K 42
Cameron's Dallas's twin sister Emma, falls for the one & only, Jack Gilinsky. will the depression brought on by a death, break them, or make them str...