Lesson 6

"Amber,Amber you need to wake up, it's 2pm" Cameron shook me awake

"For what? " I groaned and cuddled my face into my knees.

" Make me breakfast" He grinned "you cook good"

"Fine, " I pouted and dragged myself out of the couch. I took out the pans and eggs and bacon. I turned on the stove and started cooking the food and served it to him with a glass of orange juice. Before serving it I kissed him on the lips and whispered" Your a pain in the ass" biting his earlobe. He moaned and slapped my ass when I turned around.

"Your not gonna eat? " He asked

"No appetite" I said blankly.

"Anyway, go upstairs and make your self as sexy as possible for Lesson 6/Pleasuring the the guy"
He told me and I just nodded. I headed upstairs and searched through the Victoria Secret bags I got the day I went shopping.

I pulled out the black lingerie. It was a lace bra and panties that were connected with straps to pantyhose. A/N picture above ^.
I curled my hair a did my makeup. I put on dark eyeshadow and eyeliner with red lipstick. Cameron opened the door and closed it. He looked at me and his jaw dropped by looking at him I could tell his first instincts were to touch me.

When he came close to me I swatted his hands away and shook my head. I kissed him slowly with a finger pulling on his chin to come closer. I jumped up and he picked me up from my ass. My legs were straddling his waist. He brought me onto the bed and dropped me down on it.

"Should I take this off or keep it on? " He asked pulling on the strap of my lingerie.

" I dont know I'm all yours you make the decision " I seductively whispered in his ear. He started touching my body and grinding on me. He moaned multiple times. He brought my hand to his bulge and guided me making me palm him through his jeans. I unbundled his belt and took off his jeans and then boxers.

I started pumping his cock up and down. He groaned and gripped the covers. I blew on the tip and he cursed under his breath. I licked up and took the tip in my mouth

Then I took in all of him and started bobbing my head up and down. At some points I deep throated him without gagging. Out of nowhere the door opened and Jack entered with furious eyes.

Jack's POV

I came home because Magcon ended early but either way I would've because I wanted to enjoy my birthday with Amber and Madison. I heard moaning from upstairs and I laughed because maybe it was just my mind. Amber was a virgin she'd never do anything like this. When I went upstairs to her room I saw her deep throat ing Cameron while dressed in a black lingerie.

I got really mad and my eyes lit up. How could she do this with one of my friends?

"What the fuck?! " I yelled

"Jack what are you doi-" I cut her off by saying

"I came to enjoy my birthday with my sister but I guess she's already enjoying herself! "

"Jack please dont get to mad I'll explain everything" She begged

"What that your sucking my best friends dick!? " I yelled again but louder " I trusted you Cameron.. "

"Jack please it's not his fault" She started sobbing

"Whatever, get out of my house I never wanna see you again bye Cameron " I spoke clear enough for them to hear. I left her room and threw all of Cameron's clothes in the hallway for him to take the his stuff that were in my room. After today he wasn't ever allowed here again.

Amber's POV

I was changing my clothes while sobbing. Leave it to Jack to find out and ruin everything. I crawled on my bed and pulled the covers over my head. I cried so much to the point where my head was hurting and eyes were all puffy and red. I fell asleep and for the rest of the day I didnt eat or do anything afraid that Jack would push me away.

Authors Note

Chapter 9 ? Chapter 9.

Okay? Okay.

Love ya lots xx

-MalikxDallasxIrwin