Meet And Greet

Hey, it's me hah I never imagined Sex Lessons With Dallas to get over 200 views and now im at 900 almost 1K. You guys made me so happy when I woke up this morning so I thank you for that. I love ya sooooooo much ❤
-MalikxDallasxIrwin

Before I went to bed last night I got ready because I know if I go out there will be more girls than just her. Amber's arm was wrapped around me. I took her arm off softly not to disturb her. I went to my drawers and picked out a decent outfit.

A grey long-sleeved shirt with contrast sleeves that were black. I put on some khaki jeans and black vans sneakers. I put on a snap back and grabbed sun glasses. (i didnt include the glasses so i just put sun glasses)
I grabbed my phone and left. I texted Amber on my way there.

Me-
Whats your fave Starbucks drink babe ;-)

Amber-
Smores Frappuccino ❤

Me-
Love you

Amber -
You too

Me-
Bye ❤

I knew I was smiling like an idiot but who cares. I arrived at Starbucks and saw the girl that must be Aliyah. She looks like the one in the picture on her profile. There was another girl next to her.

"OH MY GOD! " She screamed and her friend was crying. I hugged her and her friend. I took selfish with them and signed there phone cases. I followed them on Twitter, Instagram and Vine. Then more girls saw me and came I took selfies on their phones and sign their cases. I gave them hugs and then they left.

Then for the last part when everyone left I made Aliyah delete the pictures from her phone and ICloud and wherever else she had them. I gave her and hug and then she left. I ordered Amber's S'more Frappuccino and then left. I stopped at Dunkin Donuts and got her breakfast.

I went back to the house and she was laying on the couch.

"You've been gone for two hours" She whined "I missed you"

"Really, " I laughed" Well, I'm here now and I got you breakfast" I told her and kissed her.

"You're the best" She exclaimed and kissed me again. I took off my snapback and shirt. I plopped down next to her and gave her the bag. She put it on the coffee table and opened the bag.

"How do you know my favorite muffin from Dunkin Donuts? " She asked

I chuckled and told her "Im part psychic" She rolled her eyes and started eating. When she was done she sat on my lap, laying her head on my chest.

"I love you so much Cameron, " She whispered

"I love you so much too Amber if that even makes sense" I whispered back

Amber's POV

Cameron invited the boys over, all except Jack. I havent seen Jack since I came here. The only Jack I see is Johnson. Nash, Taylor, Matt, Carter, Johnson, Shawn, and Aaron were here. Hayes also came and Nash brought over a girl. Her name was Nicole and she was a straight up bitch.

She was dressed like a whore. She had on the shortest crop top on earth not to be confused with a bra or so she said when I asked. A mini skirt and panty hose with knee high boot heels. I dont know if Nash brought his girlfriend or a stripper.

Don't get me wrong she was pretty but her clothing can most likely be misunderstood as undergarments. She was flirting with every single boy including Cameron and Nash didn't see it. That's because she did it when he left to get food or go to the bathroom. At one point she sat on Cam's lap and tried to kiss him.