Lesson 5

Morning

The next morning I woke up feeling way better. I'd taken the medicine twice yesterday and hadn't thrown up again. I dont know if I'm ready to eat but I've been on liquids since I got out of the hospital. Dr. Hilton didn't object to me eating or anything. Meaning I can actually eat food because I felt safe enoughJ
to.

"Good Morning sunshine" I smiled waking up Cameron. He groaned.

"You feel better already? What's in those medications? " He teased in a morning. I slapped his arm and jumped on him.

"What if I told you we could do lesson 5 later" I smirked and played with the edge of his shirt.

"ALRIGHT! IM UP IM UP! " He yelled being dramatic. I rolled my eyes.

"What is lesson 5?" I curiously asked

"Pleasuring the girl, meaning it's all about you baby" He grinned deviously. Ooh okay this lesson will probably be good. I smiled nervously because I didn't actually know what his pleasuring was because we actually only kissed.

"Um, I'm gonna eat.. " I said pointing towards the kitchen. I dragged Cameron off the couch with me. I made us breakfast. Pancakes, bacon and eggs though i nearly burned half the food it actually came out good.

When Cameron was done I made him wash the dishes because it wasn't fair that I cooked. He whined and pouted but still did it. He complained how the pans were all greasy. I smacked him upside his head. He winced and cried out.

Later that day/ Afternoon

I was watching a movie and Cameron came up from downstairs, he was shirtless. I bit my lip and kept trying to focus on the TV. He sat next to me and put his arm on my shoulder. TV Amber watch the TV. He kissed my neck and then my jaw. I stifled the moan that almost escaped from my lips.

And then he did, of all things, tickled me right on my stomach. I giggled at first and then started bursting out laughing. I swatted his hands away and yelled "STOP PLEASEE". I was crying from laughing so much and my face was probably red.

Finally, he stopped and let go of my waist. We were looking into each others eyes. I put my hand on his cheek and leaned in. We both leaned in until our lips touched. This time I felt a spark in the kiss. We started making out and seconds later he pulled me onto his lap. And as most times he pulled away.

"Ok, let's start with pleasuring you, tell me where you want it" He smirked. I shrugged. He pinned me down on my bed and lifted my shirt over my head which was actually his. I was left in undergarment by then because I had nothing but his oversized T-shirt and my bra and underwear. "You look nice in my clothes."

He unclipped my bra and took it off. He took off my underwear with his teeth, during the process his teeth grazed my area and I moaned loudly. He looked up at me and continued. He started off by kissing and sucking on my neck leaving marks. I moaned repeatedly and my hands tangled in his hair tugging at it slightly causing him to groan in pleasure.

When he go to my breasts he started massaging them.He sucked on my left boob and massaged the other, then he did it vice versa. He kissed down to my stomach and skipped my area and kissed my inner thighs, I waited for a while as he breathed on my area. Then he kissed my clothes and I moaned so loud Im pretty sure the neighbors heard it.

"Shh, Baby" He hushed "They can hear you" I just nodded.

"Has anyone ever told you your so gorgeous? "He smiled. I shook my head and blushed.

He went back to kissing my lips and then with out any warning he shoved his tongue inside me. I gripped his hair and bucked my hips. He started sucking and licking my slit and made sure to get every single spot. He plugged in a finger making me moan as loud as I could. He inserted another finger and another. He was pumping them in and out at a accelerating speed.

My walls clenched and I moaned for probably the millionth time since he touched me. "Come for me babe" He spoke seductively and I orgasmed all over his fingers. He sucked his fingers and mumbled" So sweet.. "

I went to the bathroom and decided to cleanup so I took a shower. I was adjusting the water and there was a knock on the door.

"What is it Cam" I complained

"Can I join?" He pleaded

"Ugh, fine but just this once. " I insisted and opened the door. He came in and took off his jeans which happened to be the only clothing he actually had on aside from his boxers (which he'd also stripped). I got in the shower first and he followed behind. Cameron wanted to wash my hair (weird..) so I let him and I washed his. We washed ourselves instead of eachother.

I got out first and then he got out next. Just then I'd realized how big he was. And surprisingly no sexual activity was involved in the shower as I'd expected. I just got dressed in one of his shirts that he kept in Jack's room when he'd come over. I'd been realizing the more he stood here and taught me I loved him even more. He came out the bathroom looking flawless but then left to Jack's room to get his clothes.

When he came back in the room fully clothes I asked him the question thats been on my mind.

"Cameron, while I was half asleep did you happen to say you loved me? " It slipped out and I got ready for him to deny.

He scoffed and said "Amber, these are sex lessons not a boyfriend and girlfriend lovey dovey type of shit" My eyes watered and i just wiped them and nodded. I knew he'd do that I don't know why I wasted my time bothering to ask.

"Imma...just..uh..you know go d-downstairs.." I mumbled and headed downstairs. He looked at me confused by my sudden act of anxiety. When I got downstairs I cuddled downstairs and cried myself to sleep. Never had I imagined myself crying over a boy. But it broke my heart that he lied straight to my face but had the audacity to be so arrogant about it.

A/N

Chapter 8 ??

Okay ? Okay.

Lots of love to ppl who actually take time to read my book xx.

I need feedback so plz comment and plz vote ❎.

-MalikxDallasxIrwin ❤