Almost Caught

Amber's POV

Cameron and I were playing fighting on the couch. He was sitting on the edge and I was on his lap. We were playing Patty Cake and tickling each other.

He kissed me right on the lips slowly and passionately. The kiss felt like it was full of love. I was confused but still went along with it. There was a knock on the door but Cam didnt hear it so I ignored it. The doorbell rang but he didn't seem to care. He was too busy trying to give me love bites and make me moan. He found my sweet spot and sucked and nibbled on the skin. I moaned loudly and grinded my hips on his.

Soon enough the door flung open and I heard a gasp. Madison stood there shocked with her jaw hung open. She slowly backed out of the door. I pushed Cameron off of me and got up.

"Madi, please I beg you don't tell Jack" I held her arms. Madison was like a sister I never had and I trusted her. I was begging her to keep this a secret. I didn't let go till she promised on everything not to tell. To me I always called her my sister.

"Thanks," I hugged her tightly

"No problem sis" She smiled "Oh, and I came here to get my dress that Jack said he left in his room for me"

"Kay, go ahead" I ushered her to go up the stairs. When she was upstairs I whisper-yelled to Cameron
"That was so close your lucky Madi loves me or it would've been the end for me and you with Jack" He just shrugged it off. Madison came down with a bag and was about to leave but I stopped her.

"Thanks, .. Again" and after that she left. Cameron let out a breath and started laughing. Wow, he rally doesn't give a fuck about his and Jack's friendship. "That really wasn't funny" I pouted

"It really was" He coughed from laughing so much.

"Fuck you" I gave him the finger

"Ok, when? " He smirked. I grunted and stomped upstairs. I jumped on my bed and layer upside down. My phone dinged, I reached over the night stand and grabbed my phone.

Cameron-
Baby come back down

Me-
Make me food first

Cameron-
Alright but u better come down when it's done

I didnt answer the last text cause it was meaningless. I mean obviously if I am hungry I'm gonna get my food.

"Amberrrr!! " He called so I ran downstairs.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Your food is ready" He held a plate out. He made a sandwich with chips on the side and soda.
"Thanks " I pecked him on the cheek. After devouring the meal I went back upstairs.

"Where are you going" He questioned "You said you'd come down"

"I did and now I'm going to take a nap" I said and continued walking up. He grabbed my arms, pulled me down and carried me bridal style up the stairs. Um.. Ok. He placed me gently on the bed and layed himself next to me. He pulled the blanket over us and we took a long nap. When I woke up I showered and got dressed in pj's.
"Lesson 5 ?" Cameron asked from behind.

"I really don't want to now, maybe tomorrow I mean we almost got caught" I explained hoping he understood.

"Kay, it's late anyway " He sighed. I decided to turn on the TV in my room and watch movies. I watched the Titanic. Before I fell into a deep sleep all I heard from the TV was when they said

I'll never let go...

No Authors Note

Sorry for short chapter

Love ya lots xx (:

-MalikxDallasxIrwin