Lesson 1

I was alone at home. Jack was at a job interview and I don't live with my parents. Which is part of the reasons he is so overprotective because when we moved away he promised to take care of me.

I was laying in bed till i heard a ding from my phone.

Unknown Number:
Lesson 1 today

Me:
Cameron, how'd u get my #
(changes contact to Cameron)

Cameron:
Shawn gave it to me

Me:
Ok u can come now Jack is not here

Cameron:
K bye ;-)

I put my phone on the charger and went to brush my teeth. I changed my pajamas into a tank top and denim shorts. I went downstairs and started watching TV. I waited for Cameron for about 5 minutes. I was scared that i would be losing my virginity but excited to explore myself. When the doorbell rang i opened the door for Cameron.

"Well someons looks hot today.. "
He smirked and i punched his arm." Ow, I'm just saying"

"Whatever " I rolled my eyes and told him to sit down.

"Ok so today I'm gonna teach you how to make out with someone" He told me. He then patted his lap as a signal for me to sit there. I straddled him. He grabbed my arms and put them around his neck and his were caressing my cheek.

"Just know that when my tongue swipes your bottom lip or I bite your lips it's a signal to tongue kiss but we're not into that now" He advised me.

We both leaned in until our lips touched. Our lips moved in sync and our bodies moved against each other. I dont know anything about making out but my body is reacting differently. My hands tangled in his hair and i tugged on it. He moaned into the kiss which made me pull more. His hand lifted my shirt half way as his hands roamed my body making me moan this time. Then he pulled away.

"How was that? " He asked

"Good I guess I shrugged

"Ok next is the tongue kissing but you'll have to wait till tomorrow" He told me.

"Okay, thanks Cameron" I hugged him and kissed his jaw because he was tall. After that he left and I was alone again. Jack texted me that he got the job and wouldnt be home till five because an employee checked out and they didn't have an extra person.

I decided to take a nap since it was twelve noon and i had nothing better to do. I woke up at two pm. I showered and put on pj's. Then I went downstairs and started cooking for Jack. While cooking I noticed how different Jack and I look that you would've never guessed we were related because I'm a blonde with blue eyes and he had black hair and brown eyes. I have my dad's eyes and moms hair and his is vice versa.I left the food on the stove so it can stay warm I guess. It was September but I didnt go because I finished school early. Jack's birthday was in a few days. I spent an hour cooking so I had two hours to spare which I wasted on watching tv. Soon Jack came exhausted, he ate and fell asleep.

I on the other hand used my computer till I fell asleep.

----------------
A/N

C
H
A
P
T
E
R

2
?

WHAT

DO

YOU

THINK ??

MALIKXDALLASXIRWIN