Lesson 4

Amber's POV

Im guessing Cameron thought I was sleeping last night when he'd said

"I've always loved you Amber"

Because he'd never tell me in person which made my heart break. When he said it to be honest I was actually happy but hurt he couldn't say it to me while I was actually conscious. I pried his arms off my waist and got up. I went into the bathroom did my morning routine then called Jack. (a/n to make sure there's no confusion her brother is jack gilinsky not johnson) After three rings he picked up.

"Is dad alright? " I asked starting to cry. God please say yes.

" Well, he's doing fine but the stab was kinda severe because it was so close to his heart" He breathed.

I let out a breath of relieve. "Thank God, well bye Jack have fun at Magcon!" I cheered and hung up. I decided on showering and going shopping. After shampooing, conditioning, shaving, and washing I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I bent over, opened my drawer and picked out this outfit above ^^.

"I like that position " Cameron said in his sexy morning voice.

" Ew, Cam stop it and close your eyes" I scolded. By the looks of it I can tell he was peeking. Either way I still got dressed and curled my hair. I burned my collarbone while twirling the curling wand.

"Ouch, shit that stings" I swore. Cameron got out of the bathroom with a towel around his lower body. He was shirtless and fucking hot.

"It sounds hot when you curse" He seductively said in a low voice biting his lip.

"Did Jaz and Brad leave? " I asked
"Yes, while you were in the shower"

"When's Lesson 4 gonna happen and what is it? " I questioned curiously

He grinned " Depends and it's teasing"

"Well, I'm out to the mall, hasta la vista baby" I said and ran out the door with his car keys.

"Dont kill my car" He yelled from the top of the stairs.

How'd he know I had his keys?

Cameron's POV

Amber just left with my car to go shopping so I decided to make myself breakfast. 30 minutes later Gilinsky called.

Gilinsky-G Cameron - C

G- Hi Cameron

C- Aye, Gilinsky whats up?

G- Hows it going

C- Good, how's Magcon?

G- Good I guess, all the fans are asking for you

C- Tell them if they ask again I'll make it up to them or I'm sick some shit like that

G- Okay, ttyl, Dallas take care of Amber.

C- I got you Gilinsky

The line went dead and I put my phone to charge. After eating breakfast I sprawled on the couch and watched TV on a random channel. It's was giving a drama show about a girls best friend fucking her boyfriend while she was drunk but her boyfriend was sober. The girl beat the shit out of her best friend and broke up with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend and best friend ended up together and she became a slut. By the time the show ended Amber came back with a bunch of bags.

"How much did you waste? "I asked surprised

"A little over 3,500" She shrugged

My jaw dropped. She looked at me as if she had no care in the world.

"What you guys have more than a million dollars" She argued

"Whatever, what took so long" I questioned.

"Well, I went to Victoria Secret, Chanel, Sephora ,Top Shop, and at some point I stopped at Gucci, Versace and Louis Vuitton. " She smiled. I rolled my eyes and decided to stop asking questions . I sat up on the couch. She came and sat on my lap. I put my hand on her lower back and she kissed me by surprise. At first I had no reaction but kissed her back when I realized what we happening. I pulled away and smirked.

"Lesson 4 / Teasing " I pinned her down on the couch and hovered over her. I attacked her neck with wet kisses, she grinder her body on me and I moaned. I took the cardigan like thing she had on and threw it at the table, then I took off her crop top and threw it behind me along with her shorts.

I kissed her stomach and went up to her breasts and then back down. I stopped at the band of her lace underwear. I touched her area and she moaned. I spread her legs and kissed her inner thighs. Her hands grabbed my hair and pulled me closer.

"Sorry, babe but we're not there yet" I chuckled. She groaned.
"Its teasing, hun"

"Oh, really" She smirked and pushed me back, straddling me. She palmed me through my jeans and I bucked my hips forward. I grabbed her waist and moved her area against mine.

She swatted my hands away and smirked "Nope, you can't do that" We ended up making out because we ended up getting the whole teasing lesson wrong. She fell asleep in undergarments on my shirtless chest. I put my arms around her waist and fell asleep too.

Author's Note

Is this a good book if so comment and vote ❎

-MalikxDallasxIrwin

Love ya lots xx