Fight

The next morning I woke up and saw Cameron pacing the room back and forth. He ran a hand through his hair and huffed.
He looked in a bad mood
"Babe what is wrong" I asked

"Just shut up" He snapped. That was harsh. I coughed "What the fuck is there a dick in your throat?"

My eyes watered, "What is wrong with you today?"

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY GOD IM TRYIN TO FUCKING THINK OVER HERE"

"WELL MAYBE I WOULD IF YOU SAID IT IN A NICER WAY"

"YOU NEED TO STOP BEING AN ANNOYING BITCHES AND JUST LISTEN GOD MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUISNESS" He yelled and that's when I broke down

"I thought you were different but I guess not. Maybe what you told Maya yesterday was all fake and all the times you told me you loved me were probably just  as fake too" I cried "I'm done here and with you,  I'm leaving"

"THEN GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY " He pointed towards the door. I grabbed the suitcase from when I moved here and the duffel bag from when Jack and I argued and  then started packing. I stuffed everything into the bag without even folding it.

I was done letting people push me around. Before leaving I threw up. I saw Cameron rushing towards me about to soothe me but then he left like the asshole he was. I was gonna go home but I realized then Jack would be dramatic and come probably beat up Cam.

I decided to go with Carter, maybe I should be with him instead. I called Carter while I was outside standing.

{ A/N : C for Carter and A for Amber }

C: Amber?

A: Carter can you come pick me up at Cameron's house

C: Why are you crying Amber

A: Cameron and I are not together anymore, can I stay at your place?

C: sure I'm on my way

5 minutes later Carter came.

Cameron's POV

I saw her get into Carter's car and drive away. I watched as they disappeared in the distance. From there on I knew I made the biggest mistake of my life. I lost the most important thing I had. I'm fucked, I knew I was gonna be lonely.

Amber's POV

Carter's house was big almost like.. Cameron's. I sniffled, Carter looked back at me.

"What exactly did happen? " He asked now that we were home

"Well, I woke up and saw Cameron pacing the room back and forth. He ran a hand through his hair and huffed. He looked like he was in a bad mood. So I asked whats wrong and he told me to shut up and then I coughed and he was like is there a dick in your throat. I was like whats wrong with you and he yelled shut the fuck up that he was trying to think and I said maybe I would've if you said it in a nicer way. Then he called me an annoying bitch and told me to mind my business and I told him I thought he was different and he doesn't love me and everything he said was always a lie. So I broke up with him and said I was leaving and he told me to get the fuck out" I explained

"Wow what a dick" He snorted. I started crying, I miss him so much. I never felt so heart broken. I was crying so much. My eyes turned puffy and red. I had a huge headache.

Carter made me breakfast and gave me medicine. We watched a movie. He picked the movie Mean Girls to make me laugh but I just cried when Kady and Aaron kissed and we're a couple.

I was so bored and heartbroken. My body ached for some reason and I didn't know what to do. I blurted out:

"Can you kiss me? "

He looked at me for a second and then he did it. He smashed his lips onto mine. I leaned into him, sitting on his lap. I pulled away and looked at him.

"I know you want this, so at least put some effort into it"

I kissed him again and this time he added passion into the kiss. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it. Mhm, I moaned into his mouth. This gave him the opportunity to put his tongue in. How come Cameron never did that. I grinded my body on him. I felt his bulge and smirked.

I took off his shirt and he took off mine. I pulled out of his shorts and he did the same with mine as well with undergarments also. He was looking at my body. Carter went to his jeans and got a condom. I grabbed it from him and put it on.

There was a bang on the door. We just ignored it. Then it was repeatedly happening. The door was unlocked. The person barged through the door. He had angry eyes as he looked at me and Carter.

"I was actually gonna do that to you right now as a way for me to apologize but maybe Jack was right you are a whore. We just broke up and your already fucking Carter. " He laughed bitterly but I ignored him. I heard a sniffle and he walked out. Before he left I took a look at his face, his eyes were red and puffy. He'd been crying.

I pushed Carter off of me and got dress quickly. I put most of my clothes on wrong. I ran past the door following him.

"CAMERON! " I yelled, he turned around a looked at me. I caught my breath catching up to him "BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING DONT BLAME IT ON CARTER IT WAS ALL MY IDEA, BUT I REALLY MISS YOU AND I WOULD GET BACK WITH YOU IF YOU WERENT MAD BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU WERE BEING SUCH AN ASSHOLE THIS MORNING" I cried

Cameron's POV

She was crying in front of me, breaking down on her knees. It killed me and I wanted to hug her but I was supposed to be mad at her.

"Maybe it's time to us to let go " I mumbled and she looked up to me. It looked like the blood completely drained from her face. She paled and her eyes widen.

"Cameron please no how am I supposed to live without your kisses or hugs or cuddles or the way you smile or your anything" she sobbed

"Im sorry Amber but I started this and you don't wanna be with a guy like me."

"NO CAMERON YOU'RE WRONG"

She yelled, I walked away crying. This is probably the worst breakup ever. To make matters worse it started raining.

Amber's POV

I walked home crying in the rain. I was soaked. Carter came with an umbrella but I told him to leave. I dragged myself home. When I got there I peeled off my clothes and put on a bra and boxer shorts. I fell asleep shortly.

This was probably the worst day of my life.

Authors Notes

You guys know I love y'all XO ❤

-MalikxDallasxIrwin

Ending book at chapter 25 do you want a sequel?

Comment if you want a sequel