Thug's Nanny

By DiaTheLit

My works #4 //. King Thomas. 21 and already a top drug lord in the streets of Harlem but it's one obstacle t... More

⌖ 1 ⌖
⌖ 2 ⌖
⌖3⌖
⌖4⌖
⌖5⌖
⌖6⌖
⌖7⌖
⌖8⌖
⌖9⌖
-
⌖10⌖
⌖11⌖
⌖12⌖
⌖13⌖
⌖14⌖
⌖15⌖
⌖16⌖
⌖17⌖
⌖18⌖
⌖19⌖
⌖20⌖
⌖21⌖
⌖22⌖
⌖23⌖
⌖24 ⌖
⌖25⌖
⌖26⌖
⌖27⌖
⌖28⌖
⌖29⌖
⌖30⌖
⌖31⌖
⌖32⌖
⌖33⌖
⌖34⌖
⌖35⌖
⌖36⌖
⌖37⌖
⌖38⌖
⌖39⌖
⌖40⌖
⌖41⌖
⌖42⌖
⌖43⌖
⌖44⌖
⌖45⌖
⌖46⌖
⌖47⌖
⌖48⌖
⌖50⌖
TN2

⌖49⌖

93.1K 4.7K 5.5K
By DiaTheLit

King

later ...

Genesis and I had been on much better terms since she had gotten out the hospital. I was entirely happy and I couldn't be better.

I was happy we were finally getting along because I had missed her. The time we were being petty and fighting, i realized a lot. Shit like I needed Genesis. She was my world, her and Kassidy.

I watched her from the balcony. Her and Kass were down there with their feet in the pool talking and splashing each other. Kassidy loved her just as much as I did. Gene was one of the best things that happened to us since Kelsey.

I put my blunt out and stepped back inside heading downstairs to get a bag of hot fries. I opened them and sat in the chair that was in front of the island.

Genesis and Kass came back inside laughing. Genesis smiled at me as she and kass walked by but i grabbed her arm bringing her between her legs. I kissed her lips and pulled away as we both laughed and licked her lips.

"You taste like strawberries."

"You taste like kush and vanilla." She giggled. "And your breath stinks." she giggled. I breathed in her face making her push my face away laughing. "Ew! Stop king." I laughed grabbing her waist.

"I'm thinking 'bout getting some new ink though for real." She tilted her head.

"Like?"

"Maybe yo name or we can get a matching tat cause what you did for me and Kass when Chad shot you meant a lot to me." I caressed her hips with my thumbs.
She sighed frowning and shook her head.

"King w-we. I-I need to tell you something." She stuttered looking down.

I lifted her chin up looking into her eyes . I saw the tears building and one slipped down her face. She looked so broken.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. She shook her head. She started sobbing and stuttering over her words.

"What is it Genesis stop playing with me." i spoke sternly.

Genesis

I wiped my eyes as my breating got under control. "It all began when we came back from Disney world. You had be ignoring me and I had been barely seeing you. A-and i kept trying to tell y-you but you just kept brushing me off. So me and Amelia bumped into Chad with Clyde his little brother.. And we had started talking."

"It started off just with going to get something to eat and talking when we saw each other nothing more, but I should have left him alone when Amelia kept trying to tell me that he wasn't shit but a snake. " I felt king tense up behind me so i kept going, the scenes of how the entire situation played rolled inside my head like a movie.

"So Chad told me about how he didn't have anyone to watch Clyde so I said I would as long as you agreed."

"I never agreed ." He cut me off.

"I tried to ask but you just said and I mean you said exactly 'Go wherever . I gotta go.' so I tried to say it was to Chad's but you told me go wherever I wanted and to just be careful. SO I did and thats how It all happened. I started babysitting Clyde and that day Chad came back and asked to take me out. "

"Kass was with me so I didnt think anything of it but I called to ask you. You didn't give me a chance to even greet you, you rushed off the phone without saying anything so we went out. We had dinner and for the next couple weeks me and Kass would go babysit Clyde while he worked. Then there was the situation with Kelsey's pictures so I left for couple days..." I sighed looking at the ground.

"Where is the fucking story going Genesis?" He asked rudely.

"I'm getting there just let me finish King." I said softly sniffling. He sighed and became silent waiting for me to continue.

"So the next day after I came back I went to go Babysit Cyde again like i normally would. When I got there he was fucked up... they had took Clyde from him. CPS. He was so sad. Being around him and Clyde for a little while, i had gained a care for them but in a friend way. I was gonna take him out to have some fun and cheer him up then Amelia showed up. So we all went to the bowling alley. I had lost so I had to buy us dinner. We went out at Sal and Mookies." I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"Chad and Amelia got into a fight, Amelia said sumn bout his crackhead mama, Chad threw his drink in her face and slapped her and Amelia pulled a gun on him." He chuckled a bit.

"Sounds just like Amelia." He mumbled.

"Then Kia disappeared and then the bad part ." I whispered. I felt the tears build up.

"Chad called me so I went and saw him. We hung out and chilled that entire day.. but then we were playing the game, he beat me, and we were joking around, but th-then he kissed me. I pushed him away and I was about to leave but he said he wouldn't tell. And i thought, well maybe this was what was supposed to happen. Because the streets came before anything and you never paid me any attention." I started crying. "And that was all I wanted so i stayed." I whispered through my tears.

"And all those times I was gone, I was with him. Spending time with him, but I didn't want him. I promise I didn't, I just wanted the attention.He was you when we first started dating. He complimented me, he paid me attention, he listened to my conversations. I just wanted what we used to be." I cried shaking my head.

"And then the day after the kiss , I went by his house to stop what we were doing. Because I loved you too much and didn't wanna hurt you more since I know how it feels to be cheated on . Then he started saying about how i deserved it and he kissed me again and then he went down on me." I started crying again.

King

I felt my heart drop as she ended her story. She turned around placing her hands on my face."Baby I'm so sorry I didnt mean it. I love you so much." I stared off into space still trying to process everything as I gently removed her hands from my face and backed away from her.

"King." She sobbed holding her stomach.

"I knew it." I mumbled to myself. "You ain't shit but a hoe. I don't know why i even entertained yo stupid ass." I said looking into her eyes calmy. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Michael said you would never cheat. Probably busted it open for every nigga in New York." I pushed past her.

"I love you and would never do yo ass how you did me ever. And because I'm in such a good fucking mood, get cho shit and get the fuck out bitch. I trusted you. In my house. Around my daughter. Man you and Nate probably thought this shit up together." I spat her .

"You just like the rest of these bitches out here. Dumb." I walked away.

"Kass!" I called.

"Yes?!"

"Come say bye to Genesis cause you never gone see her again." I laughed to myself as walked into my room. I started looking around the closet at all the shit I did for her. I instantly grew pissed and started throwing her shit in suitcases i brought her ass.

"Hoe ass bitch. Ain't shit but a hoe." I threw the suitcases down the steps one by one not giving a fuck if they got fucked up or they weren't zipped up.

"Daddy!" Kassidy screamed tugged at my pants leg. I looked down at her.

"Whats wrong baby."

"What are you doing?" She spoke as her lip started trembling.

"Genesis is moving, and I'm just tryna speed up the process."

"No No No No No. Why she leave daddy. Nobody loves me." She stomped her foot starting to cry.

"Go say bye to Genesis Kassidy." I saw Genesis appear crying harder as she looked around at her suitcases. I stuffed the rest of her shit in duffle bags and other suitcases and threw them down the steps then followed behind them with a smile.

Her and Kassidy hugged each other crying. "Go upstairs Kassidy. I love you kassidy." Genesis kissed her forehead.

"I love you more Genesis." They let go and Kassidy mugged me running upstairs.

I leaned down in her face as she still cried."I could never do you like you did me. Fuck with a nigga who wanted all of us dead. Because I love you. I could never put you out without shit on ya back or without nothing because my love for you runs so damn deep. I wouldn't be able to look at myself if I did you dirty like that. "

"Then you went and fucked the snake and stayed in my damn house. This happened over a month ago and you went around without saying shit to me dirty ass hoe. Get yo shit and get the fuck out. Don't ever come back . Me or Kassidy don't need you. Can't belive i thought of wifing you up. Spending the rest of my life with you when you was never shit but a hoe. Bye Genesis. Have a great life ." I turned and walked away before stopping and turning around.

"I need the keys to my car." I held my hand out running my tongue across my bottom lip. She sobbed giving them to me. I laughed tossing them up in the air and caught them before walking up the stairs.

"Let ya'self out bitch." i called over my shoulder before going into my room and slamming the door.

Genesis

His words cut me so deep but I knew I deserved it. Michael had came and picked me up and helped me get my stuff into his truck. On the way to his house I told him everything minus what King had told me because I knew he would flip.

He told me he was disappointed and he expected better. When we got there, Michael told me to go lay down. Tears rolled down my face as i dragged my feet up to Kia's room. King's words never left my head as I cried harder. I walked into her room and she sat up frowning.

"Gene." I cried crawling into her bed and laid my head on her lap.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get you hurt or leave you. I love you so much and I didn't mean to get you hurt. I'm so so sorry Kia."

"Gene what's wrong babe?" I explained and she hugged me while rubbing my back.

"It's okay."

"No it's not." I closed my eyes as the tears fell harder.

It'll never be okay after this.

-----

King

"Raise every bottle and cup inna sky." I slurred raising my maybe 8 shot of Tequila. I was past gone, but that was exactly what I needed considering my heart got broken for the second time.

"King man slow down." Tyga mumbled tryna take my cup from me. I laughed moving my hand farter away.

"Whatchu doing playa. " I laughed hitting my leg at my own joke. I threw my shot back smiling. I frowned holding my stomach before I belched loudly

"Oooooooh Shieeeeet!" I yelled tripping over my own feet before gripping the railing. I looked down over the club."What if I just th-threw up all over them hoes." I slurred.

"King chill." He grabbed my arm snatching me from the railing.

"No . And Ima, Ima, Ima tell you why." I closed my eyes holding up one finger. "Th-That bitch fucked me over." Tyga frowned.

"That's my cousin dude. Chill."

"TUH! No." She a hoe ass bitch. A bitch made ass bitch, a bitch ass bitch, a dog ass bitch, a nasty ass bitch, A snake ass bitch, A sneaky ass bitch, A-" i got cut off by Tyga connecting his fist with my jaw.

I turned my head back rubbing my jaw , sobering up real quick. I poked my jaw with my tongue before hitting Tyga in his nose and sent two more punches to his face. He gained his composure real quck before we stared each other down.

"Genesis ain't shit but a hoe ass bitch." I spat at him and then we broke out into a brawl.

"Fuck you my nigga. You ain't shit. I don't know why I even befriended or set my cousin up with a goofy whack ass nigga like yaself." Tyga spat as security pulled us away from each other.

"Fuck you and that bitch ." I laughed as he tried to get away from security. I'm still fine, I wasn't sweating that weak ass fight.

I dont need them.

All i need is my money and my daughter.

_______
Well 😕
Shit didn't go well at all 😕😕

- Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 683 60
Everyone was charmed by Leo's bright smile but behind it all, he could barely keep it together inside. From taking care of his sick mother to sufferi...
53.9K 781 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
271K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...