TMNT 2012: Y/n Hamato

By KBPeanutGirl24578377

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the house, dudes! Y/n Hamato is the younger human sister of Leo, Donnie, Rap... More

Rise of the Turtles part 1
Rise of the Turtles part 2
Turtle Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic in the Sewers
Mousers Attack!
It Came From the Depths
I, Monster
New Girl in Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
TCRI
Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns!
Parasitica
Operation: Break Out
Showdown Part 1
Showdown Part 2
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Y/n's Bio
Mikey Gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
Y/n gets a pet!
The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead Rewired
Of Rats and Men
The Manhattan Project part 1
The Manhattan Project part 2
Mazes and Mutants
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized!
Pizza Face
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance In Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion part 1
The Invasion part 2
Within the Woods
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
In Dreams
Race with the Demon!
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
The Pig and The Rhino
Battle of New York part 1
Battle of New York part 2
Casey Jones vs The Underworld
The Noxious Avenger
The Clash of the Mutanimals
Meet Mondo Gecko
Turtles in Time
Tale of the Yokai
Attack of the Mega Shredder
The Creeping Doom
Dinosaur Seen in Sewers
Annihilation: Earth part 2
Beyond the Known Universe
The Moons of Thalos
The Weird World of Wyrm
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Meeting Artemis
Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind
The Arena of Carnage
The War for Dimension X
The Cosmic Ocean
Trans-Dimensional Turtles
Revenge of the Triceratons
The Evil of Dregg
The Ever-Burning Fire
Earth's Final Stand
Insecta Trifecta
Mutant Gangland
Trip down Memory Lane
Bat in the Belfry
The Super Shredder

Annihilation: Earth part 1

197 6 5
By KBPeanutGirl24578377

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

"Whoa, that Triceraton sounds so cool. I wish I could have fought a real life dino dude." Casey said after I told April and Casey about Zog. 

"Yeah, right? That dino dude would have stomped you into a Casey puddle about five seconds flat." Raph said.  

"Whatever Raph. Casey Jones eats dinosaur meat for breakfast." Casey said. 

"Ugh. I'm just amazed there are more aliens out there in the universe other than Kraang." April said. 

"I hate to break up the conversation, guys, but someone's been following us for the last five blocks or so." Donnie said. 

"Weird. I don't sense anyone at all." April said. 

"Yeah, Donnie; I can't hear anything either." I said. 

"See for yourselves." Donnie said. 

The computer screen shows a rich black car, where the driver is revealed to be Norman Kraang, wearing sunglasses.

"It's a Kraang." Casey said. 

"Stay with him, Leo." I said. 

 We follow him but when they arrive, he is gone. They exit out of the Shellraiser.

"He's gone." Leo said. 

Then I see something on the wall.

"Check it out. Turtles and girl 3117 Bayfront Street Midnight." I said. 

"What's that supposed to be-his logo?" Mikey asked.  

"It's a chess piece. A bishop." Leo said. 

"For the record, I still think this is a terrible idea, Leo. It's got to be a trap." Raph said. 

"Something's up. And I'm gonna find out what." Leo said. 

"Dudes, this is the same meat warehouse where we fought Tiger Claw. Come on, I know a back entrance." Mikey said. 

We head to the meat warehouse and sneak past. Leo quietly gave us the signal as the Kraang droid entered the room. Casey began to take charge.

"Casey, stop." I said. 

"Goongala!" Casey exclaimed. 

The Kraang dodged, grabbed Casey's stick and pulled him to hit the meat slice. Casey released his weapon and stumble to the floor.

"Do not do this." The bishop said. 

Leo, April and I help Casey up while Raph, Donnie and Mikey charged at the droid. The droid knocked Donnie and Raph and hit Mikey with a hockey stick.

"Mikey!" Leo and I exclaimed. 

"I am not here to fight you." The bishop said. 

"Too late for that." Leo said. 

Leo begins to attack but the Kraang dodges the turtle's attacks until it grabbed both of Leo's swords.

"That's impossible." I said.

Leo gets kicked back.

"Turtles and girl, refrain from attacking. Believe me when I say, I am not your enemy." The bishop said. 

I started understand the bishop as Leo puts his katanas to their sheaths.  

"You can call me by my Earth name, Bishop." Bishop stated. 

"But you look just like a Kraang." Casey said. 

"I was the one who created this body. The other Kraang copied me. I am a member of the Utrom tribe, a small group of Kraang defectors. We broke away from the Kraang Hive Mind many centuries ago." Bishop stated. 

"Fascinating. It makes sense the Kraang share a hive mind. A really stupid hive mind." Donnie said. 

"I have broken my Utrom vow not to intervene in earthly matters, but I must warn you, the Triceratons are coming." Bishop stated. 

"The Triceratons? As in plural? But we stopped the beacon." Leo said. 

"No. They are coming, and they are carrying enough firepower to destroy the entire solar system." Bishop said. 

"Can you repeat that last part?" Mikey asked, worriedly. 

"The news gets worse. The Kraang have finally fixed the Technodrome and are about to invade once more." Bishop stated. 

"You have any more terrible news, Bishop, or is that it?" Raph asked. 

"If the Triceratons arrive when the Technodrome rises, they will hone in on this planet and vaporize it." Bishop stated. 

"Sorry I asked." Raph said. 

"Bishop, why do the Triceratons hate the Kraang?" I asked. 

"For millennia, the two species have fought over Dimension X. The Kraang use their intelligence to battle their foe, while the Triceratons relied on brute strength and cunning. It seemed the Triceratons would win, but the Kraang used the most powerful weapon in the universe a black-hole generator that wiped out the Triceraton's entire planet. Only a single Triceraton fleet survived. They vowed vengeance. The battle may have ended, but the war has not. It still rages across Dimension X. Now, shall we begin?" Bishop explained and I nodded. 

We get back to the lair and I could hear Slash and Otōsan talking about the mutanimals, since they were still injured after our encounter with Zog.  

"We're back, everyone, and we brought a new pal." Mikey called out. 

"Kra- Kra- KRAANG!" Leatherhead screamed as he charges at Bishop. 

"No, Leatherhead! Wait!" I exclaimed. 

"I do not want to fight you, creature." Bishop said. 

Leatherhead tries to attack Bishop but the alien tossed him down. The boys restrain him as Mikey and I tried to comfort him.

"Leatherhead, calm down, dude! It's okay. This is Bishop. He's a good Kraang, an oolong." Mikey said. 

"Utrom. He's not like the others." Donnie said. 

"I do not trust him." Leatherhead stated. 

"Well, you got to trust him for now, LH. He's totally cool. He's gonna help us fight the Kraang." Mikey stated. 

"And don't worry, Leatherhead. I can listen to him if that puts you at ease...like right now, he's standing next to him and Slash is trying hard not to rip his head off." I whispered and when I turned around, I was right. 

"Thank you, my friend." Leatherhead said.  

Later on, in the lab.

"All right, here's the plan Y/n, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and Leatherhead, you take the sub. Infiltrate and stop the Technodrome before it launches, and if it does launch, the rest of us will take it out in the Turtle Blimp." Leo stated. 

"The Technodrome? Leonardo, what is going on here?" Otōsan asked. 

"You just have to trust me when I say the whole world is at stake, and only we can save it." Leo stated. 

"And besides, my ears hear everything. I'll be keeping tabs on everyone even in the lair." I stated. 

"Go, then. I will help Slash and Rockwell. If you need me, I will stay close to the cheese phone." Otōsan stated. 

Before we left, Casey pulled me aside gave me a long, tight hug and kissed me. 

"Please be careful in there." Casey said. 

"I should be saying that to you, knowing your clumsy butt and also how you think with your legs." I stated, smirking. 

Casey started pouting and crossed his arms. 

"Oh, do you want an apology? Is that why you're pouting, big baby boo?" I asked(HTTYD 2 line).

Casey mimicked me, so I pounced on him and started tickling him. 

"You feel it yet? Picking up on all my heartfelt remorse?" I asked(HTTYD 2 line)

I stop and Casey looked at me with a smirk. 

"Oh no, you wouldn't do that, would you Case?" I asked as I tried to run off, but he pins me and started tickling me. 

"Hey, lovebirds! You done yet? We got a planet to save!" Leo stated. 

"Right. To be continued and next time...I won't let you win~" I said in Casey's ear. 

Casey got off me and all of us left.   

.

Me, Donnie, Raph, Mikey and Leatherhead are in the Technodrome.

"Heads up, guys." I said. 

Mikey steps on an alarm beam. Probes begin to activate and the turtles attack them. Mikey gets himself electrocutes but Raph stabbed it. Leatherhead heads to his aid and helps him up while Raph stabs the alarm.

"Finally, I can hear myself think." Raph said. 

"Where to, Leatherhead?" Donnie asked. 

"This way." Leatherhead said. 

We continue on fighting the probes and now facing the biotroids.

"This way! This way!" Mikey exclaimed. 

We all turn only to come face to face with the two headed Dracodroid.

"Okay, that way! That way!" Mikey exclaimed. 

We turned again and they were surrounded by the Kraang.

"Turtle and alligator mutants and girl, you will raise that which is known as forelimbs." Kraang stated. 

"No retreat, no surrender." Leatherhead said. 

He roars but gets electrocuted. He collapses as the turtles lift up his head.

"Now, this is definitely bad." Raph stated. 

"Kraang Subprime, that which is known as a balloon is heading for that which is known as-" Kraang said. 

"Oh, just spit it out already." Subprime stated. 

"Okay. Look." Kraang said. 

"You got to be Kraanging me!" Subprime exclaimed. 

The blimp explodes on the Technodrome. 

We met up with the others, we leave and get into scout ships and there were four of them. 

"It's too late to blow this thing. Pair up and grab a ship." Leo stated. 

We went into separate scout ships. Donnie and April picked one, Mikey and Casey went to the other, Leo and Raph went to the third ship and I got the fourth one, on my own. The four ships started to leave the Technodrome and to the Triceraton fleet.

"They're not just targeting the Technodrome. They're heading for the city." Leo stated. 

"Then push this thing faster, Leo!" Raph exclaimed. 

We went to head to the Raptors as the ships start to swoop down. We began to fire as the two Kraang ships dodged the lasers.

"Over there. That way! Now, 9:00." April stated. 

Donnie steers the ship away from the lasers.

"We make a pretty good team, even though the odds of us surviving this are 967-to-1." Donnie stated. 

"Really making us feel better, Donnie." I stated, sarcastically. 

"Whoo-hoo! Yeah, dog! And Sensei says video games are useless. How else could I learn to do this?" Mikey stated as he began to use the lasers to defeat the Triceraton fleets.

"This is the coolest thing ever!" Casey exclaimed. 

One Technodrome managed to knock one down. Meanwhile Leatherhead was riding Bishop in the ocean. 

"They made it, but the Technodrome's still flying." Raph stated. 

"Not for long it's not, Raph. Look!" I said. 

The Raptors are also shooting the Technodrome. April and Donnie are being chased by two raptors circling around the statue of liberty. One of the lasers shot April and Donnie's stealth ship.

"We've been hit! We're going down. Grab onto something!" Donnie exclaimed. 

They grab hold as the scout ship begins to crash into Coney island. Leatherhead and Bishop arrive.

"My friends, are you okay?" Leatherhead asked. 

"I've always hated roller coasters." April said. 

I smiled and then I picked up some Triceratons talking. 

"Captain Mozar, we have the Technodrome on target." A Triceraton said. 

"Excellent. Destroy it. And unleash the Heart of Darkness upon the city. We will make sure the Kraang never take this world again by annihilating it." The one I'm guessing was Captain Mozar stated. 

The two remaining Kraang ships watched as the Triceratons retreated.

"Uh, guys!" I exclaimed. 

"What is it, Y/n?" Donnie asked. 

"We got in coming! Look up!" I stated. 

Above, the doors open up to reveal a massive laser. Red rings light up the ship as the cannon prepared to fire.

"The Triceratons are powering up! We're toast! Toast!" Subprime said as their final words. 

The Triceratons used their devastator to destroy Technodrome, thus killing Kraang Prime and Kraang Subprime. The death of two Kraang and the destruction of the Technodrome also caused three ships to fall. Raph and Leo's ship splashed into the water.

"Did we ...make it?" Leo asked. 

"I think so. At least the Technodrome's down. Maybe the battle's finally over." Raph said. 

Later outside, they climb out and watch the Technodrome sink.

"Dude! Dude! There's a ship holding some kind of energy string. It's carrying some kind of giant thingy." Mikey exclaimed. 

"You're not making any sense, Mikey." Leo said. 

We all look up and see a black hole generator being held by the Raptors.

"It looks like a weapon. Ah, crud, guys, I think they're heading for Washington Square." Casey said. 

"I got this, chief. Oh, yeah! Turtle spaceship power!" Mikey exclaimed. 

The stealth ship started after it but a barrier knocked them down.

"They have force field awesomeness!" Casey exclaimed. 

"Mayday! Mayday! We're going down, dog!" Mikey exclaimed. 

The Technodrome crashes between two buildings.

"April. I need you and Leatherhead to get my father, mother, Karai Otōsan, Phoenix and the rest of the Mutanimals. Gather as many of our friends as you can. I'll text everyone a place to meet up, cool?" I asked.  

"What's the deal, Y/n?" Raph asked. 

"The deal is, we're gonna need all the help we can get and honestly, I can't bare the thought of losing my family again. I want them to be safe and right now that's not in the lair." I said. 

Leo put a hand on my shoulder and I wiped my teary eyes. 

Later that night, the Triceratons arrived at Washington Square along with the portal. They started to get to work to activate it. Leo and Bishop watch from their hiding place.

"Those Triceratons are scientists. Their job is to program the black-hole generator." Bishop stated. 

"Oh, right. Those are the soldiers." Donnie said. 

"Okay, we're gonna need the rest of the guys here fast." I stated. 

"Aren't we enough for ya, N/n?" Casey asked.  

"Oh, no, look!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"For the Triceraton Empire." A Triceraton stated. 

The weapon released purple wave started to shut down the entire city.

"They're draining the city's energy supply to power up the weapon." I stated. 

"You mean no TV? That ain't right!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"All right, team, this could be our last battle. Are you ready?" Leo asked. 

We began to sneak past the Triceratons until MIkey steps on one of its tails.

"Earth creatures! Attack!" A Triceraton exclaimed as they began to attack us by shooting their guns. 

"Take out their weapons." Bishop said. 

We destroyed their blasters. Casey kicks puck bombs at one Triceraton but he gets hit and knocks into Raph. Leo tries to help them but one knocks him back. One Triceraton was shot by Bishop, but then Triceraton shot Bishop's body repeatedly.

"Bishop! No!" Mikey exclaimed. 

.

.

.

Hey, my little ninjas!

Part 2 is coming out on Monday! 

I love you guys so much! 

PEACE OUT BABY! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.1K 16
At seven years old, she met Skrael of the North Wind. At 14 years old, y/n stops being able to see or to to him. Now 16 years old, he has finally fou...
15.1K 362 27
My name is Y/n Justice, apart of theJustice League. On what was supposed to be one a epic day, turned into something else. When Kid Flash, Aqualad, R...
75.9K 2.1K 17
Lance Sterling. The best spy in ever known, and the most selfish. He cares about no one but himself... and you. Ever since Lance's parents took you i...
4.9K 122 12
From mini movies, to those blooper reels and maybe requests later on when I get things together. Will include both Woody and Buzz material most likel...