Hybrid's Fury Unleashed

By SapphirianJ82

JAREK She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mot... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Trinity of Entanglement One
Trinity of Entanglement Two
Trinity of Entanglement Three
Trinity of Entanglement Four
Trinity of Entanglement Five
Trinity of Entanglement Six
Trinity of Entanglement Seven
Trinity of Entanglement Eight
Trinity of Entanglement Nine
Trinity of Entanglement Ten
Trinity of Entanglement Eleven
Trinity of Entanglement Twelve
Trinity of Entanglement Thirteen
Trinity of Entanglement Fourteen
Trinity of Entanglement Fifteen
Trinity of Entanglement Sixteen
Trinity of Entanglement Seventeen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Eighteen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Nineteen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-One
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Two
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Three
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Five
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Six
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Seven
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Eight
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Nine
Series Epilogue

Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Four

55 6 0
By SapphirianJ82

LORNA

Calissa and I tiptoed our way into the dimly lit wine cellar. The musty smell of aging wine permeated the air as we searched for the oldest vintage. The sound of our hushed whispers echoed off the stone walls, adding to the eerie atmosphere. We knew that if Alpha Gabriel caught us, he would be furious, but we couldn’t resist the thrill of the hunt. Despite his gruff exterior, Alpha Gabriel always treated us like daughters. As the only two girls our age in the pack, we relished the special privileges that came with our status. 

Calissa shrieks, quietly, in excitement, “It’s insane that all of their parents are letting them come here for our girls’ night! But it’s perfect because the adults around here don’t bat an eye when they see us drinking wine. We are all going to have so much fun!” With a wide grin on her face, she pulls out a wine bottle to inspect it.

It has been a few days since the day I arrived, and Skylar went berserk. Since attending the initiation banquet and pack run the next night, I’ve hidden myself inside my room. I’ve had enough rest and recovery to feel suffocated. Skylar was becoming restless. So, I woke up before dawn this morning, shifted, and gave her some control for a brief period. 

Calissa and I are excitedly getting ready for a night full of fun. For once, we have other girls to hang out with, which is a pleasant change. It has always been just the two of us, surrounded by guys. 

As I pulled a wine bottle from its slot, I glanced in her direction and suggested, “Wouldn’t it be great if we could all drive into the city? We could stock up on pampering products, do each other’s nails, and beautify each other’s faces. I know it’s pointless because the nails fall off and regenerate after shifting, but it’s still something fun that you and I haven’t done in a while.”

Calissa glances my way. She grins mischievously and winks. “Add some candy and chips to that list and I’m all in,” she replies. “I know we have wolves now, but that doesn’t mean we only need meat and vegetables. My sweet tooth is hankering for some chocolate and sugar. I don’t care what we get, as long as we stock up on something.”

I can’t help but smile as I glance at the label on the wine bottle, its intricate design catching my eye. Excitement bubbles up inside of me, causing me to hop around like a child. I hold the bottle out to Calissa, feeling the cool glass against my fingertips. The sweet aroma of the wine inside the bottle fills my senses. “Found one!” I exclaim, my voice echoing off the damp stone walls. “It’s been fermenting for over a hundred years!” My heart races as I imagine the taste of the aged wine, and the thrill of trying something so rare. “If we could find one more bottle, that should be fine. Then we can take one of the newer bottles.”

Calissa carefully examines the dusty bottle, her fingers tracing its intricate design as she grins in satisfaction. She gently places it in the wicker basket we brought down to the dimly lit wine cellar with us. The room is musty, and the air is thick with the scent of aged oak barrels and fermented grapes. As we continue our search, the sound of our footsteps echoes through the cavernous space.

After some time, we settle on one vintage and two not-so-ancient wines. As we make our way back to the main part of the house, the weight of the basket in my arms is reassuring. We tiptoe past the suites where our parents reside, wanting to keep our treasure hidden. They wouldn’t mind us keeping the newer bottles, but they would make us return the vintage.

Finally, we reach my room and hide the basket away from prying eyes. The room is cool, and the soft light filtering through the window casts a warm glow over the basket. With a contented sigh, we settle into the comfortable chairs, and wait for the others to arrive. 

ANNALISE

“What’s on your agenda while us girls have our sleepover at the other pack house?” I inquired, burying my nose in Xillon’s neck, relishing the sweet scent of his cologne. The dimly lit room was quiet except for the gentle hum of the air conditioning unit and the soft rustle of sheets as we lay entwined.

As he purrs, his hands grip my hips firmly, pulling me closer to him until I am straddling him. “We’re going to spend the entire night hunting. We made a bet on who could catch the most and biggest animals. Once we’ve examined our kills, we’ll shift from human to wolf form.”

As he leans in to kiss me, I feel the rough texture of his stubble against my skin, sending shivers down my spine. I can feel his warm breath on my neck, his body heat radiating against mine.

“I have no clue what our plans are for tonight,” I said, laughing as Xillon tickled my ribs. “Lorna and Calissa are keeping everything a secret until we get to their place.”

He gently turns us over, and I face him, our bodies nestled against each other. I close my eyes as his rough knuckles glide across my cheeks, sending shivers down my spine. The room is quiet, save for our shallow breaths and the rustling of the sheets. His warmth against me makes me realize how much I’ll miss him when we’re apart.

“I’ve grown so used to having you by my side at night,” he murmurs, his voice low and soothing. “I don’t know how I’m going to make it without your body against mine.”

“You won’t be sleeping, you’ll be hunting. With so much going on, you won’t even have time to miss me.”

He chuckles, then pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. “I’ll be out there without you, wishing you were hunting right alongside me. Distance makes the hearts grow fonder. At least, that’s what they say. This time apart is good for us.”

“Xillon, I…”

As I went to speak, he interrupts me by placing a finger on my lips. “I understand where this conversation is going,” he says. “We’ve already agreed to wait a year until I’m eighteen and we have more time together to strengthen our mate bond. We’re both too young to mark and mate each other, Annalise. Even then, we would need to wait until you are eighteen as well. I made a compromise with you by only waiting a year. I will not sway my decision.”

***

Xillon and I had just made love and fallen asleep in each other’s arms. As I lay there in my deep slumber, the world around me seemed to fade away. I could feel a sudden calmness wash over me, and a warm, comforting sensation enveloped my entire body. The surrounding air was still.

Then, out of nowhere, I saw a bright golden light glow around me. It was as if the very air itself had infused with a brilliant, shimmering radiance. The light grew brighter and brighter until it bathed me in its warm radiance. I looked around in wonder and amazement, completely mesmerized by the beauty of the scene before me.

As I gazed around, I saw the most stunning celestial being I had ever laid eyes on. She glided towards me with effortless grace, her long, flowing hair shimmering in the golden light. Her skin was like alabaster, and her eyes sparkled like stars in the night sky. She wore a flowing, ethereal gown that seemed to move on the slightest breeze.

The sheer beauty of this celestial completely overwhelmed me. I had never seen anything or anyone so radiant and breathtaking in my entire life. I felt a sense of peace and contentment wash over me, and I knew I was in the presence of something truly special. 

Her eyes glow magnificently, gold and silver hues like stars glistening brightly in the night sky. I can’t fathom how she looks to be in her twenties when she is millions of years old most likely. Her porcelain skin glistens like diamonds, showing off her prominent cheekbones and heart-shaped face. She must be damn near twelve feet tall, with curly dark chestnut hair cascading down her back that reaches the ground. Her gown is a sheen of golden pearl rippling over her curvaceous body that trails the ground as she slowly makes her way towards me.

‘It’s Selene, the moon goddess,’ Larissa says, and I immediately fall to the ground to bow before her.

She hooks a finger under my chin and suddenly I’m looking into her eyes, which are now more like my own, and she now looks more human than celestial. “Stand my child. We have much to discuss.”

Selene helps me to my feet and takes my hand and pulls me into her side in a warm, tight embrace. I have never in my life felt so at peace and there’s more love and serenity than one could get in a millennium of lifetimes radiating from her. 

She guides me into the luminous golden glow of light and suddenly we are in a magnificent garden surrounded by forestry that you would never find on earth. Grass, flowers and trees are translucent rainbows of shimmering light. Smooth to the touch, as grass and other forest terrain should be. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. Yet a sudden sense of Déjà vu hits me. 

“You have called out to me on many occasions for answers about what truths lie before you concerning your fated mate. And given that you’ve lived this current lifetime more than once. I feel you deserve to know the truth of your past and who your fated mate truly is.”

‘What the hell is she talking about?’ I asked Larissa, but I’m only met with silence. 

“What do you mean, I’ve lived this lifetime more than once?”

“I think it would be best for me to show you,” she says, her voice laced with a hint of sadness. As she speaks, a sudden rustling sound fills the air, and a cool breeze brushes against my skin. I watch in awe as a large, shimmering pearl appears in her hands, its size akin to that of a basketball.

The pearl glimmers under the faint light, reflecting hues of blue and purple. I can smell a faint, salty scent emanating from it, reminding me of the ocean. Her eyes meet mine, and she urges me to watch my life unfold before my very eyes. I feel a sense of anticipation and nervousness, not knowing what to expect.

With a gentle nod, she closes her eyes and chants in a language I don’t understand. The pearl glows brighter, and I feel a strange sensation in my chest, as if something is tugging at my soul. And then, suddenly, I’m transported into a vivid memory, watching my life unfold in front of me like a movie.

***

As the events unfolded in front of my eyes, I felt my knees buckle and my vision blur. The iridescent pearl, which had been the center of our attention, vanished. Selene sensed my distress and pulled me down onto the soft, plush, rainbow-colored grass. The scent of fresh flowers and dewy grass filled my nose, and the vivid colors of the grass and the surrounding trees seemed to dance and blur together. The gentle rustling of leaves and chirping of birds provided a soothing background to the chaos that had just occurred. As I sat there, trying to regain my composure, I felt a sense of calm wash over me, like the vibrant colors of the grass were seeping into my very being. 

“I banished my daughter and your father to purgatory. They live in cells several meters away from one another, where they can see each other but not interact with one another. They will remain there in constant torment for eternity. Tamael gained her spot to be heir to my throne by defeating your father. However, history shows that Alpha Maximilian and Alpha Gabriel ended him.”

“Um… So… Is Xillon my fated mate, then? I mean… I just don’t understand? How could I have lived a life where … my brother, Zane, and Xillon all tormented and bullied me. None of this makes any sense. I saw everything play out before my eyes. Heard things being explained to me. Yet, I’m having a hard time grasping all that happened.”

“Because in this life when time was reset, you have lived your life as it should have been lived. Without my daughters, inhabitants of your body. This life as you are living now is how things were meant to be.”

“No offense, but I slept with my brother. Zane and Xillon as well. And Zane was the worst tormentor of them all. How could I have given my virginity over to Jarek instead of Xillon? Like, I love my brother, don’t get me wrong but.” I cringe and shake my head vigorously to get the images out of my head. “I did that even though they tormented me. Yeah, I would never touch my brother in that way. Can we just move on? My father was going to abduct me and rape me, and Dante is my cousin, so… And I still don’t have the answers I was seeking. I need to know who my fated mate is. I have a twin soul and a soulmate. That is the only thing out of all you have shown me that sheds some light. But even then, none of them were mine. They were all Tamael’s.”

“Don’t worry, child. I will wipe those from your memory if you wish. But as you can see, Xillon has been a remaining factor in your life. And you both have spent many lifetimes together…”

I silenced her with a glare and dismissed her words, waving my hands in the air. “Forgive me, Selene, but I’m tired of everyone being so cryptic with their words towards me. My uncle is the worst. Please stop dragging everything out and give me the answers I seek.”

Her demeanor changed drastically, and she rose from the ground. Her silver eyes blazed with fiery embers. “You have been through a lot. So I will dismiss your behavior towards me, but only this once. If you had let me speak, I was about to give you the answers. Do not disrespect me again.”

It was immediate, my submission, as I bowed before her and bared my neck to her. “Please forgive me, Luna goddess, mother of all shifters.”

As her eyes revert to their natural silver hue, her once hardened glare softens. She then sits back down beside me in the comfortable, plush grass. With a gentle hand, she lifts my chin and pulls me into a tight embrace.

“As the first grandchild born of my children, you hold a special place in my heart. It’s fascinating to know that all ancient shifters were originally born as celestial souls. Throughout the years, you and I have always had a close relationship, which is why your aunt’s actions came as shock. She disrupted your life to gain her own happiness, driven by a deep jealousy of you. I regret not seeing the warning signs earlier. When she vanished, I couldn’t sense her presence. She had concealed herself within your consciousness, which was already occupied by Tamael. But I know you have already witnessed everything that happened, so I’m here to provide you with the answers you seek.”

“So you’re telling me I was born as a celestial soul?”

“Although you were originally a celestial being, you have suppressed your celestial soul for thousands of years. Your twin soul is Finley, which explains why your connection to him is much stronger than your connection to Xillon. However, Xillon is your fated mate and soulmate, with whom you have spent many lifetimes on earth and other planets in the universe. Despite being your aunt, you followed Tamael because you were the same age and close friends. It’s important to note that Lorna is Xillon’s twin soul, but Finley is her fated mate and soulmate.”

“Will our wolves die and go against us if Xillon and I mark and mate each other?”

“Typically, a certain outcome would occur, but that is not the case here. You and Xillon have a predetermined connection in this lifetime, just like Lorna and Finley. Before venturing out into the universe and suppressing your celestial souls, all of you chose this fate. It’s time for you to return now, as I have held you for too long.”

As I awaken, I realize I am lying in a hospital bed. To my surprise, Xillon is gripping my hand, asleep with his head nestled in the crook of my neck. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.1M 37.9K 67
"So here I lay here in the cold, mentally shattered, physically broken, bleeding out and waiting for the sweet silence and darkness of death to come...
1M 27K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...