Vindictive [ Jeff the killer...

By MsDeathDefying

I'm a killer. I can't love. Why can't I bring myself to end your life.. Jeff is a killer. But when he sp... More

Vindictive [ Jeff the killer ]
Prologue
Chapter 1. The day a killer spared my life
Chapter 3. Don't go to sleep yet.
Chapter 4. Too close.
Chapter 5. Pleasurable pain
Chapter 6. Bloody temptations
Chapter 7. He loves me. He loves me not
Chapter 8. Bittersweet
Chapter 9. Lavender
Chapter 10. Last chance
Chapter 11. My bloody valentine
Chapter 12. Sick.
Chapter 13. Conflicted
Chapter 14. No escape
Chapter 15. Distraction
Chapter 16. Pitch black.
Chapter 17. Eat my heart out
Chapter 18. Stay awake.
Chapter 19. Bitter and poisonous
Chapter 20. You're not sorry.
UPDATE NOTICE:
Chapter 21. Promise to stay
Chapter 22. Not a killer
Chapter 23. Gone
UPDATE NOTICE: PLEASE READ
Chapter 24. True intentions
chapter 25 Vulnerability
Chapter 26 Killer status
Chapter 27 blood bath

Chapter 2. Born to kill.

21.2K 616 116
By MsDeathDefying

Jeff's pov

I'm a killer. I'm a cold blooded killer. I always killed my victims without remorse. Why couldn't I finish this one. What was it about her that I couldn't quite lay a finger on. Its the truth that this girl was different, different than any other person I've come across. That night, six months ago, I couldnt bring myself to lower the knife down upon her. I couldnt end her life. Her eyes. They were unlike the others. She held fear, but it was different. Whats wrong with me. Why does she interest me in odd ways.
I wandered through the woods, losing track of how many times I've been in here. I had to kill. Even though I couldnt make myself kill that girl, it was still painfully hard to contain my bloodthirsty nature when I was around her. I pictured myself covered in her blood, piercing her skin with my dagger. I've had these images in my mind for so long, yet I can't kill her.
A part of me wanted to save her for later slaughtering. I wanted to inflict pain on her in a different way. Slowly. The need to pleasure myself with her blood circulated my head; taunting me. Yet, another part of me didn't want to harm her.
I paced back and forth throughout the woods. What did I want exactly. I've never actually given that any thought.
Until now that is.
I had to remind myself continuously.
"I am a killer."
"I'm a cold blooded murderer."
Maybe if I took her beating heart in my hands, and bathed myself in her blood, I would be content.

I gritted my teeth. Liara. Why can't I bring myself to kill you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 0 8
The world has many mysteries. Many things in this world are unexplainable. In this world, there are humans drove to insanity by their traumatic exper...
12.9K 613 20
Tessa Merade was just a normal girl, except that she was running away from her parents. Let me rephrase 'parents' she was running away from two horri...
4.9K 141 32
Slenderman meets a love interest. A neko, Vanessa. He then proceeds to let her live in the shadow realm with him and other urban legend characters li...
2.7K 130 23
Catherine Crawford, a highschool student, fifteen years old and nearly sixteen obviously. She was just a normal girl, but she was different from othe...