Queen Of His Dark World |18+

By Anjaliydv02

"It seems you are afraid of the dark. Isn't it ? " "Tck tck tck.. You are asking this to a Queen of darknes... More

CHARACTERS
Dear diary๐ŸŒผ
Why me ?
Unwillingly His
Ocean
Punishment
Rules
Pleasure
feelings
Teach me
please yourself
Spoiler
A step
Crime partners
I wanna to feel you
Robbed
Care
Handcuffs
new story update
I love her
peace
confession
I am not your pet
His wild side
เค†เคฎเฅ€ เคœเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคฎเคพเคฐ
pregnant
love ?
Her Black magic
It's a yes
Angry Ruhani
You Broke The Rule
Tit For Tat
Bhoot
Two Years Ago
teen teen bacche
shameless Hridyam
wedding night
update
Mrs Kapoor

Haldi ceremony

738 89 39
By Anjaliydv02

Author pov

Hridyam and Ruhani were getting ready for Neel's haldi ceremony.

" Yeh iska nada kyu nahi band rha ? " With frustration, she said. She was attempting to knot her lehnga string.

(Why was its string not tieng ?)

" Kya hua? .... gubare jaise muh qu phula rkha hai ? " He asked her wearing his kurta. "Sahi baat hai ab toh mein aapko gubbare jaise hi lagungi...pta nahi jab mein pregnant houngi tab toh mein apko saand lagungi," she scowled at his reflection in the mirror. Hearing this, he burst out laughing.

(What happened? .... Why are you blowing up your face like a balloon? )

(That's right, now I will look like a balloon to you... don't know, when I will be pregnant then I will look like a bull to you.)

" Haslo haslo.... Let me go back to Bengal once, this time I will come back only after learning black magic and will turn you into a rat  " she muttered.

He got closer to her and hugged her from behind. "A rat, seriously? " He enquired and she hummed.

"A rat can also gnaw," he added, snuggling his face into the crook of her neck.

"If a rat can gnaw, I know how to keep it in a cage," she said, pushing him away.

" Can't you be little bit romantic Mrs Singhania ? " He said frustratedly.

" Is this a time to be romantic? It's your bestie's haldi function and we are already late... and on top of that this string " she said trying tieng strings.

" Let me do it " he said holding her her lehnga's strings.

" Tight bandna " she said.

He pulled and tightly tied them.

" Ahh..thoda kam tight mein khana kaise khaungi ....thoda deela Karo " he shook his head and tied it little bit loose.

(Ahh...how will I eat in this? Make it less tight...loosen it a little.)

"It's fine now? " He asked and she hummed.

" Anhh," she moaned as he bit her waist, reminding her of the first day after their wedding. She blushed as she remembered it.

" You are bad....now I have to hide it with concealer" she said pouting.

"There is nothing to hide," he said, kissing her pout.

" There is nothing to hide? "What will people think if they see?" she inquired.

" that your husband loves you very much " he said.

"Does my husband need these hickeys to express his love? " She inquired, looking directly into his eyes.
He took his steps back and made distance between them.

" Your husband loves you even when he is far away from you, he loves you even when he is near you, he loves you even when he is away from you and he loves you even when he is without you, he loves you even after seeing you, he loves you even without seeing you, he loves you even with his eyes open, he loves you even with his eyes closed, he loves your body and  love your soul too… I don’t need this body to love you my little wife “she slowly took her steps towards him and said”  my black magic has done a bit more work" he chuckled hearing her.

" Even in such a filmy moment you are cracking your Bengali jokes "

"Aside from joking, Mr Singhania, do not love me so much...because one day I will leave you, and how will you live without me?" His eyes darkened as he heard her. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him, saying in a dangerous tone, "Mrs. Ruhani singhania, aap kahi nahi Jaa sakti hume chod ke."

(Mrs Ruhani Singhania you cannot go anywhere leaving me)

" Hum nahi jayenge lekin agar humari maut pehle aa gayi toh jaana toh padega na " she said.

(I will not go, but if my death comes first then I will have to go.)

" Toh mein bhi tumhare piche piche aajaunga " he said in his dangerous tone.

(Then I will follow you)

" Why are you talking about dying on such a good day?" she said hitting him on his chest.

" I am doing it, it is you who are talking nonsense" he said.

" Haa toh aap rok bhi toh sakte the jaise filmo mein hota hai aise hotho pe ungli rakh ke hero bolta hai......shhh priye aisi baate mat karo " she said dramatically.

(You could have stopped me like in the movies, where the hero puts his finger on her lips and says... Shh dear, do not say such things.)

" Nautanki " he said rolling his eyes.

" Haa kehlo natunki agar humari beti Hui na toh mein usse bilkul mere jaise banungi ....phir jhelna do do natunki" she said.

(Yes called me Natunki if we have a daughter then I will make her exactly like me...then  bear two drama queens)

" Ab humari beti bich mein kaise aa gayi ....aur mein apni beti ko tumhare jaisi bilkul nahi banne dunga pata chala apni maa ki tarah mujhe bhel ke chakkar mein bhul gayi toh " he muttered.

(Now how did our daughter come in between.... and I realized that I will never let my daughter become like you at all, if she forgot me in the excitement just like her mother)

" Haa toh rakhna apni beti ko apne pass mein mere bete ko aapke jaisa bilkul nahi banne dungi. Pta chla saree din khin aapki tarah sada sa muh bana ke ghumta rahe " she stated.

(Yes, keep your daughter with you, I will never let my son become like you. What if  he roamed around with a cold face all day long just like you.)

" Now where did our son come from and what did you say that I roams around with a sad face? " he asked being offended.

" Haa " she said.

" Itni himmat kha se aa gayi Mrs Singhania aap mein pehle toh aapki jabaan nahi khulti thi ? " He asked.

(Where did you get your courage, Mr. Singhania? You could not speak earlier, right?

" Haww toh ab aap kya chahte hai mein bolu bhi nahi" she asked.

(So what do you want now, I won't even speak)

" No that's not what I meant "

" so what did you mean? "

" Nothing "

"We are getting late; should we go now?" He asked and she hummed.

***************

Udit was eating ice cream peacefully while standing near the counter. And someone was glaring at him dangerously and it was none other then Sikha.

" Bhukhad aadmi kabse khaye Jaa rha ho ? " She said furiously.

Udit take one more spoonful of icecream and said " kaisi ladki ho tum khaane ke liye bhla koi kisi ko tokta hai...aur tumhare paise ki khata tab bhi samajh aata yha toh mere bhai ke bestie ke paise ki hai..tumhe kya problem hai ? "

" I don't have any problem....but let go of my hand, you have been standing holding me for a long time and are not even letting me go anywhere..."I had come here to enjoy, not to stand with you forcibly...and you are such a shameless, hungry man, you did not even ask me to eat once," she said angrily.

" Ayee chorni, you are not forced to stand with me, you are standing because you like my company… And as far as food is concerned, love has its own place, as does food, and then this is my favorite ice cream," he said in the final line, licking his lips.

"Mujhe tumhari company pasand hai kis galat fehmi mein jee rahe ho bandar...yeh tum ho jo kabse meri dress ke pallu se apna hath band ke khade ho aur mujhe kahi jaane bhi nahi de rahe" she said.

( I like your company? In which misunderstanding are you living, monkey?…You are the one who has been standing with your hands tied around the pallu of my dress for so long, refusing to let me leave.)

" Haa toh tum khol bhi toh sakti thi.." he said narrowing his eyes.

( you could have opened it.)

She untied her pallu from his hand and said" lo khol Diya ab khade raho yha akele "

(Here I have opened it, now stand here alone)

She walked away from there. He quickly placed the leftover ice cream cup on the counter and dashed behind her.

************

Anmol and Neil were sitting beside eachother.

" Hridyam beta Ruhani kha hai?..haldi ki rasam ke liye deri ho rahi ha " Narayani asked.

( Hridyam , Where is Roohani?..there is a delay in the Haldi ceremony)

" Dadi bass woh ..." Before he could complete Ruhani said coming towards them " dadi mein yha hu...wo billi rasta kaat gayi thi phir mujhe mere sandal nikal ke phekne pade isliye time lag gaya " she placed the turmeric bowl on a small decorated table.

(Grandma, I am here...the cat crossed the road, then I had to take out and throw away my sandals, so it took some time.)

They all looked at her, perplexed. "Bhabi, aapne apne sandal kyu pheke?" Udit asked.

(Bhabhi why did you throw your sandals?)

" Udit isse balla Tal jaati hai " she said.

(Udit, this averts the trouble)

" Yeh kya bakwas hai ? " Hridyam whispered.

(What is this nonsense? )

" Bakwas nahi hai sach hai kaash yeh totka mene pehle kar liya hota toh Aaj meri shaadi aapse na hui hoti " she whispered back.

(This is not nonsense, it is true. If only I had done this trick earlier, I would not have married you today.)

" Kya matlab tumhara...kya tum mujhse shaadi karke khush nahi ho ? " He asked her seriously.

(What do you mean...are you not happy marrying me?)

" Oh Hriday you don't even understand a joke... how stupid you are" she whispered hitting his shoulder.

They were both so engrossed in their whispering that they forgot their surroundings and the glares they were receiving.

"Ahem...do your romance in your room...and what is the point of so much romance when you have not even made me uncle yet?" Udit asked.

Hridyam glared at him.

" Mujhe aise guro mat aap...waise bhi sach hi keh rha hu aapki shaadi ho gayi uske baad bhi kush khabri nahi di aur ek taraf aapka bestie hai khushkhabri pehle di shaadi baad mein kar rha hai " he said shooking his head.

(Don't stare me like this... anyway I am telling the truth, even after you got married you did not give me any good news and on the other hand your bestie gave  the good news earlier)

" Udit mere bhai Chup Hoja " Hridyam said joining his hands.

( Udit my brother shut up )

" Jaldi se Pita ban jao tathastu " Udit blessed him and Hridyam gave him dangerous glare.

(Become a father soon, Amen)

" Aree ladna band karo muhrat nikla Jaa rha hai " Narayani scolded them.

(Stop fighting, the auspicious time is passing )

They both glare at eachother then looked at other directions. Ruhani shook her head, witnessing their childish behavior.

Then, one by one, they apply turmeric paste to the couples and congratulate them.

Except for our Ruhani and Udit, everyone was busy with guests at the moment. They were busy in eating.

" Bhabhi try this one " Udit said offering her a sweet dish.

" Yeh khane ki chij hai ? " She asked in confusion.
(Is this something to eat?)

" Haa bhabhi "

" Mein toh isse decorative item samajh Rahi thi " Ruhani said innocently.

(I was thinking it was a decorative item)

" Offo meri pyari bhabhi yeh khaane ki hi chij hai... it's called 'krispy Kreme doughnuts ' " he said handing her the sweet.

(Oh my dear Bhabhi this is to eat ... it's called 'Crispy Kreme Donuts' )

" Really...par yeh toh sone ki lag rahi hai " she uttered.

(Really...but it looks like gold)

" Haa bhabhi wo gold ki hi hai " he said and she instantly looked at him in shock.

(Yes Bhabhi, it is made of gold.)

" Kya hua mene kuch galat keh diya ? " He asked, taken a back Because of her reaction.

(What happened? Did I say something wrong?)

" Gold ki hai ? " She asked to confirm.

(Is it made of gold?)

" Yup "

" Sach sach btao kitne Amir ho tum log ? " She asked.

(Tell me the truth, how rich are you guys?)

He thought for a time then said " mujhe bhi nahi pta "

( I also don't know)

" Aree bhabhi aap aam Khao na guthliya qu gin rahi ho " he said and she hummed.

(Oh Bhabhi, you should eat the mango, why are you counting the seeds?)

" By the way Udit how much it's costs ?"  She asked.

" Kareeb one lakh forty thousand I think " he said and her jaw dropped.

" One lakh forty thousand " she uttered and fell unconscious.

***********

How was the chapter guys

Please do vote and comment

Vote Target 100
Comment Target 35

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 6.2K 38
This story is all about Abhay Singhania and Ruhani Sharma, who tied up in a contract marriage. Their relationship or bond is not more than a contract...
13.6K 611 23
In the world of traditions and societal norms, there are some families that have held onto their customs for generations. One such family is that of...
32.9K 1.9K 34
Rudra..... it has a very powerful meaning to it and also the person who carries this name too. He is a ruthless and cold-hearted man. He deals with m...
10.1K 483 15
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  1 ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Š๐˜ฝ๐™Ž๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ Akran Malhotra 25-years-old young man He is ruthless business man.he is rude,arrogant,bossy but at the same time...