Crush X Reader Oneshots

De TheXreaderFiles

***BACK IN PROGRESS (2024)*** Girls, we both know that you have day-dreamed of you and your crush in multiple... Mai multe

Authors' Note
New Year's Eve
Sleep Over
First Date
Water Balloon Fight
Proposal
Skype Call
Food Fight
4k Authors' Note
Movie Date
Putting up Decorations
Christmas Special Thingy Part Two
Authors' Note
Request #1
Request #2
Authors' Note
Sleepover (Revamped)

New Year's Eve (Revamped)

33 2 0
De TheXreaderFiles

(e/c) - your eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the midst of the chaos in your childhood room, you and your best friend stared at the remnants of clothes in your closet. Winter finals had come and gone, and now you were back at home for the holidays. A group of your high school friends had a tradition to throw a New Year's Eve party at a mutual friend's place. The host was a guy you had developed feelings for throughout all of your high school career. As time moved on, so did you. However, when his number popped up in your notifications asking if you were going to make it this year, it had you back in the mindset of your earlier years. It felt like high school all over again: back in your old room, with your best friend, staring at potential outfits while feelings of anxiety and excitement bubbled in your chest.

Your eyes scanned through the haphazard you called a closet. Most of the articles of clothing were straight from Tumblr of 2016. The "iconic" teal blue chevron themed shirts, the jeggings, and the godforsaken ballet-esque flats with an eyesore amount of sequins. Was that a mustache t-shirt? Dear God.

"So, what exactly am I looking at here?" Your friend asked in a mock exasperated tone.

"A time capsule if I've ever seen one," you replied with a shake of your head. "I think I'm just going to crack open my college suitcase instead."

Your friend's eyes moved over to the unpacked suitcase followed with a little hum of agreement. "Yeah, let's start there.." Approximately two seconds later, they had dumped all the contents of your bags onto your bed. "..(y/n)... This is *sad.* Remind me while you're down to help you build a wardrobe."

After some more back and forth, you settled for the ever basic jeans, a merch tee from your favorite band's concert, and your ran-to-the-ground high-top converses.

The drive was short, and as your car came to a stop you finished putting the back of your earrings on. You could see the smoke from (c/n)'s fire pit in the backyard through the windshield and hear the bass of the music thumping through the normally quiet street. As you made your way inside, the smell of beer filled your nose. A familiar voice shouts over the music.

"(Y/n)!"

Your head turns on a swivel, and your eyes land on (c/n). His smile was warm and served as evidence that he was a couple of drinks in already. Your stomach flipped, and you cursed internally. You flashed him a small yet nervous smile back. "Long time no see," you greeted him.

Your best friend slapped a hand on your back as they walked in after you. "Have y'all gotten around to beer pong yet?" They questioned with a mischievous glint in their eyes.

At the mention of the game, your crush motioned them to the back patio where a majority of the night's events and chatter were. Your friend wrapped a hand around your wrist and effectively pulled you behind them through the sliding door out to the small backyard of (c/n)'s house. It was the usual setup: beer pong on the left, cornhole off to the right, and the fire pit on the slab of concrete beneath your feet. There was a smores bar next to the cooler of beer.

During the beginning of the night, you stayed close to your best friend, engaging in small talk about what everyone had been up to and where they had gone in the past year. Out of the corner of your eye, you caught glimpses of (c/n) looking at you whenever you spoke or laughed. You chalked it up to proper manners and slight intoxication. Granted, after an hour or so, you were feeling a buzz of your own. As the time neared midnight, one of (c/n)'s college friends decided to light up a joint to start the new year off with a good high. You had taken that as your cue to step away, not because you don't dabble, but mostly to save yourself a lecture in the morning.

You could hear your mom now, "Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I don't want the house smelling like a damn skunk."

And thus, you found a more secluded area within the picket fence to lie back and watch the fireworks that were being set off by the neighbors and other people down the street. You checked your phone for the time. *11:54* A small thud and groan was heard from beside you. "You doing alright?" (c/n) asked you as he leaned back onto his palms. Your eyes shifted up to him as you smiled. You hummed out in response with a slight nod. After a few beats of silence, he spoke up. "I'm glad you could make it. It's fun having the group back together for things like this, even if it's for a few hours."

"Me, too... So, when do you head back for spring classes?" You tried to upkeep the small talk but struggled. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was how close (c/n) was sitting to you right then, or maybe the chatter of your shared friends fifteen feet away. Regardless, you hated how nervous (c/n) made you, even now 3 years after graduation. His eyes were glued to the night sky as the bright, colorful lights casted a soft glow onto his face. He looked breathtaking. You were so captivated by him that you nearly jumped when he spoke again.

"Earth to (Y/n)? Did you hear me?" His head tilted lazily to you at your lack of response. He chuckled at the pink hue on your face. "I said I leave next Friday. You got a little contact high? You're more of a lightweight than I thought."

He knew damn well you hadn't been around it long enough to blame it for your lack of response and reddened cheeks, but your blush was cute nonetheless. His teasing was hypocritical though. (c/n) would be a liar if he said he hadn't been stealing glances at you all night. He was just hoping that there was a chance you might reciprocate the feelings he's developed over the past year now.

You rolled your eyes at his banter and propped yourself up on your elbows, mimicking his current position. "Next Friday?"

"Yeah," he confirmed. "But, I was thinking earlier... Maybe we could share our school calendars or something.. Find some time during the semester to hang instead of having to wait for the holidays? If that's cool with you."

"Yeah!" Your face lit up. "I would enjoy that. I can send you my schedule when I get home."

"Cool.."

You both looked back up at the sky, you could hear (c/n)'s friends prepping their own fireworks. The silence that had settled between you both almost felt awkward. You instinctively checked your phone again.

11:58.

In a joking attempt to lighten the mood and fill the seemingly still air, you broke the silence. "No, but for real, though. My eyes aren't red or, like, glossy are they? I'm gonna need eye drops if they are." You looked up at him with wide eyes as you leaned in closer to him.

He laughed a little and looked down at you. "Let me see here," he whispers, playing along. In his mind, this was the perfect time to test the waters between you two. (C/n)'s hand reached out to gently grab your chin. He tilted your face back, moving it carefully side to side as he inspected your eyes. The intensity of his stare yet the tenderness of his touch caused your breath to catch in your throat. Any coherent thought evaded your mind as you caught a whiff of his cologne. His eyes flickered down to your lips momentarily.

Somewhere in the muffled background, the drunken shouting of a countdown began.

10!... 9!... 8!...

"Hmm. Nope. You're in the clear. No redness, only (e/c)." (c/n/)'s voice was soft as he teased you. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips. You feel your cheeks burn once more.

7!... 6!... 5!...

You can't stop your eyes from also traveling between his eyes and his lips, neither of you daring to pull away from each other. The sound of your heartbeat ringing and pounding in your ears drowned out the explosion of fireworks.

4!... 3!... 2!...

His eyes met yours once more, silently asking permission as he leaned in closer. With a slight nod of your head, your noses brushed against each other. After what felt like a lifetime, (c/n)'s lips finally met yours; his hand on your chin slowly pulled you in closer. Your lips slowly moved in rhythm with his, breathing out a little sigh of contentment. You felt (c/n) smile into the kiss before he pulled away.

1!...

"Happy New Year, (y/n)." He whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade: So???

Saph: Was this better than the OG? Or has the lack of fandom one-liners in this ruined it?

Jade: WYM we don't need a timeskip every three paragraphs?

Saph: Paragraphs? Babes, we had the bare minimum sprinkled into dialogue.

Jade: the people loved it. What can i say. We were also what. 14?

Saph: As long as we have sorta semi progressed as writers then I'm okay with it.

Jade: let the people vote. Yall want fandom one-liners or nah?

QOTD: What, if any, chapters are you most excited to see revamped?
AOTD:

Saph - Hold up. Gotta refresh the memory. To be honest, they all need to be HEAVILY rewritten. My god.

Jade - same pls hold. I dunno I think they all deserve justice. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.1K 73 16
It's 2060 they live in a Ruined World where Antromorphic animals exist Both Escaped Animatronics from the Freddy Fazbear Mega PizzaPlex just after th...
မခွဲအတူ De yoonnay177

Ficțiune adolescenți

173K 8.3K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
54.9K 1.6K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
Older Brothers | ✔ De M a r y

Ficțiune adolescenți

4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...