Justice is Blind |『 Female OC...

By Mooogey

The Demon Slayer Corps was an ancient organization whose purpose was to protect humanity from the threat of d... More

Act 1: Winter is Coming
Act 2: The Will to Protect Others
Act 3: The Start of a Flamboyant Training
Act 4: My Own Breathing Style
Profile 1: Tadao
Act 5: Battling The Melodic Menace
Act 6: The Last Recital
Profile 2: Hibiki
Act 7: Flames of Kasai-ji Temple
Act 8: Trial by Fire
Profile 3: Rizumi
Act 9: Tales Told in Hushed Tones
Act 10: Not Child's Play
Act 11: Between Two Worlds
Profile 4: Aoki
Act 12: In the Heart of Natagumo
Act 13: Clash of Vengeance
Act 14: Edge of Despair
Profile 5: Mizu
Act 15: A Trial for a New Tomorrow
Act 16: In the Breath of Recovery
Profile 6: Kage Akio
Act 18: Wrapped into the Coldest Mist
Act 19: A Light in the Dark
Act 20: Echoes of Winter
Profile 7: Ayuna Akumu
Act 21: A Familial Urgency
Act 22: Shadows of Rikubetsu
Act 23: The Breathless Slayer
Act 24: Winter's Embrace
Act 25: The Chills of Legacy
Profile 8: Touya Kazemaru
Act 26: Whispers of the Infinite Forest
Act 27: War of Two Souls

Act 17: Onward to the Next Mission

49 1 0
By Mooogey

Weeks passed, and Ayuna, Kage, and Tanjiro's training didn't stop. Thanks to the three helpers, they started focusing on constantly maintaining their breathing. Thankfully, their efforts seemed to pay off.

Today, Tanjiro was testing himself against Kanao as the two faced each other. "He trained hard. I'm sure he will do it today," said Kage, watching from the sideline. Nodding, Shirayuki held a small smile. "I have a feeling Tanjiro-kun will do it, too," she said.

As soon as those words left her mouth, Tanjiro and Kanao began the full-body training. Kanao ran around the room as Tanjiro tried his hardest to catch her but to no avail. Then, he loudly shouted a determined scream and seemed to gain speed.

The bystanders could see that Tanjiro was getting closer to catching Kanao. Every attempt became a close call, and Kanao realised it during it. Every time she jumped, ducked, or weaved, Tanjiro was right there.

As she ran around, Tanjiro got closer, and his face held a determined expression. Watching this, the bystanders held their breath at the display while Tanjiro tried to grab Kanao's arm.

However, she tucked her arm in at the last second, dodging Tanjiro. Seeing his failed attempt, Tanjiro lost his balance and fell to the ground. "I was so close!" he said, lying on the ground as he nursed his head.

As she was about to check up on him, Kanao looked at her hand. 'He nearly...' she trailed off before looking forward. She saw Shirayuki holding her hand out to Tanjiro. "You nearly had it, Tanjiro-kun," she said, making Tanjiro look at her.

"Just a bit more, and you will do it," she encouraged, making Tanjiro smile and grab her hand. "I will continue to work hard!" he said, making Shirayuki nod as he stood back up.

"You improved a lot," complimented Aoi, making Tanjiro smile and scratch the back of his head. "Thank you. It's all thanks to you all," he said before looking at Kanao. "Next time, I will manage to win," he said before Aoi cleared her throat.

"So now, which of you wants to test yourself?" she asked, looking at Kage and Ayuna. The former looked at the latter and smirked. "Let her go first," he said, making Ayuna glance at him.

Nodding, Aoi looked at Kanao. "Okay, Kanao'-" "Not Kanao..." she started, but Ayuna interrupted her. "I will go against her," she said, pointing at Shirayuki. Smiling in response, Shirayuki smiled at her. "Are you sure, Ayu-chan?" she asked, which made Ayuna's eyes twitch.

Looking between the two, Aoi shook her head and sighed. "I guess this is fine since Kanao and Shirayuki are equally matched," she conceded. Then, she motioned them to go in the middle. "Are you ready?" asked Aoi, making the two nod. "Begin!" she said, prompting the two to start.

With a burst of speed, Ayuna blitzed toward Shirayuki. Sensing her approach, Shirayuki merely smiled before dodging to the left. However, Ayuna wasn't planning on letting her breathe, and she tried to catch her again.

'I will reach your level,' thought Ayuna, nearly grabbing Shirayuki's right arm. 'I can't afford to be weak anymore,' she continued as her eyes narrowed in concentration. "People, especially demons, could use it against you, but this is why you need to grow stronger to prevent it," she remembered Kage's words.

As Ayuna tried to catch Shirayuki, an image popped into her mind. She remembered when Shun was about to kill Shirayuki in Natagumo and how powerless she felt. 'I will reach your level to make sure this won't ever happen,' thought Ayuna, keeping up with Shirayuki's speed.

Watching the display in front of him, Tanjiro's eyes widened. "Ayuna-san is amazing!" he said, looking at Kage, who nodded. "She sure is," he confirmed before smirking at Tanjiro. "Which means we also need to step up our game," he said, making Tanjiro nod.

As they refocused on the two, they saw Ayuna closing the distance with Shirayuki. 'I got you now!' she thought as her hand closed on the white-haired girl's arm. 'I won't let any demons harm you like that time,' thought Ayuna.

However, as she was about to catch Shirayuki, the white-haired girl did something that shocked every bystander. At a speed they never saw Shirayuki reach, she managed to backflip over Ayuna, which caused her to lose balance and fall.

"You nearly had me, Ayu-chan," said Shirayuki, now sitting on Ayuna's back. "But I'm still faster than you," she said with a closed-eyes smile. Looking over her shoulder, Ayuna shook her head at the nickname before sighing.

"Were you holding back all this time?" she asked, making Shirayuki hum. "I don't know what you are talking about," replied Shirayuki, faking cluelessness. Before Ayuna could add anything, they heard a coin being flipped, and footsteps reached them.

"Do it again. I will try to catch you," said Kanao, making Shirayuki face the girl and smile. "You will go all out now?" asked Shirayuki, making Kanao smile but not reply. Chuckling at the lack of answer, Shirayuki stood up and turned to Ayuna.

"How are you so fast?" wondered Ayuna, making Shirayuki smile. "It's thanks to Tengen-senpai," she said before closing her eyes in remembrance. "He helped me improve quickly because he said he used to be a shinobi in the past," she revealed, making Ayuna's eyes widen.

"That explains everything now," said Ayuna before groaning and lying on the ground panting. "How can I even reach your speed, then?" she asked before hearing a chuckle from her right. "You say that, but you are strong, aren't you?" asked Kage, making Ayuna look at him.

"Kocho-san even told me she never saw anyone as strong as you other than Himejima-san," he said, making Ayuna hum. "I guess everyone has their qualities," she mumbled before seeing a hand before her.

"You don't have to be as fast as me," said Shirayuki, smiling at Ayuna. "I had to become fast and quick on my feet because I couldn't master Tengen-senpai's breathing style," she admitted. Ayuna saw a deep frown on the girl's face, making her sit up.

"Why not?" she asked as Shirayuki flexed her right hand. "The Sound Breathing requires tremendous strength," she remembered Tengen's words. "Because I wasn't strong enough," she said before her smile brightened softly. "But at least I developed my own breathing style," she said.

Seeing her expression, Ayuna smiled before her eyes locked with Kage. She scoffed when she saw his amused expression as she stood up. "Tanjiro," she called the boy, making him look at her. "We still have some work to do to beat them," she said, making Tanjiro nod and smile.

"We do, but we will make it!" he said, making Ayuna nod and look at the three butterfly helpers. "Sumi, Kiyo, Naho, I count on you to help us too," she said, making the three nod and smile brightly at her.

"You seem more determined than before," remarked Kage, making Ayuna glance at him. Then, her eyes landed on Shirayuki, who was talking to Kanao. "Honestly, I want to go back on missions as soon as possible," she said, making Kage hum.

"Because if we can get rid of every demon, everyone will be able to leave normally," she said, making Kage smirk. "Is that really all?" he asked, making Ayuna roll her eyes. "I was being serious when I said I would curb-stomp you," she reminded him, making Kage chuckle.

"Fine, I won't say anything...for now," he said, but his smile told otherwise. Scoffing, Ayuna couldn't help but smile as her eyes landed on Shirayuki and Kanao, who were now in the middle of the full-body training again.

"So it's better to live with no regrets and to tell people how you truly feel," she remembered Kage's words, which made her smile. 'I will when the time is right,' thought Ayuna, looking at the setting sun. 'But for now, let's make sure the world is free of demons,' she concluded.

~~~~~oOo~~~~~

Just as Ayuna planned, the trio kept up their training. They soon managed to all blow the gourdes and improve in constant breathing. Their determination was so great that Zenitsu and Inosuke rejoined the training.

Today was more relaxing for Shirayuki, as she was still waiting for her sword to be reforged. So, she helped Aoi set up some clothes outside in the sunlight.

"I told you that you don't have to do that," Aoi reminded Shirayuki, making the white-haired girl smile at her. "I know, but this is the last I can do for your help," she said, making Aoi huff and turn back.

As a small silence settled on them, Aoi looked back at Shirayuki, who was now sitting with a butterfly on her finger. "I wonder what you look like," she said before the butterfly flew around her and away.

Smiling at the sight, Aoi's expression turned into a soft frown. "...I envy you," she suddenly said, making Shirayuki tilt her head in her direction. "You, Kanao, and everyone else are brave to fight demons at night," said Aoi as she grasped the clothes tightly.

"I wish I was just as brave as you all," she said, making Shirayuki hum. "Naho-san told me you participated in the final selection before," she said, making Aoi slowly nod. "...I did. And I barely made it," she said before chuckling sadly. "I'm just a coward," concluded Aoi.

She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder, making her look at Shirayuki. "You shouldn't say that about yourself, Aoi-san," she said. "Even if you don't go on the battlefield, you fight in your own way," reassured Shirayuki before flexing her hand.

"Without you, I would still be injured," she said, smiling brightly. "You even cooked me delicious meals," Shirayuki reminded her. "So don't worry about fighting demons. I will do it for the both of us," she promised, causing Aoi's eyes to widen in surprise.

"But I might get hurt. So could you take care of me then?" she asked, making Aoi nod despite her shock at Shirayuki's words. But before she could add anything, they heard a wing flapping behind Shirayuki.

Smiling at the familiar presence on her shoulder, Shirayuki faced her left. "Shiratori, I missed you," she admitted, making her owl roll her eyes. "I was with you yesterday when you woke up," she said, making Shirayuki smile. "It felt like an eternity," she said, making the owl shake her head.

"I'm just here to inform you that your sword is on its way," she said, making Shirayuki nod. "Very well, thank you," she said before Shiratori fled. Then, facing Aoi, Shirayuki smiled. "I will get going," she said before turning around.

"Shirayuki..." but she heard Aoi's voice, making her pause. "Thank you...for fighting for us...for people who are scared to fight," said Aoi, making Shirayuki smile. "You don't have to thank me," she said before walking away from the courtyard.

~~~~~oOo~~~~~

As Shirayuki followed Shiratori, a smile graced her lips. 'Kuro-san is here,' she thought, feeling the swordsmith's heat signature. But she tilted her head in confusion when she heard Tanjiro's loud scream. 'Is something happening?' she wondered, walking outside.

"How dare you snap my sword in two!?" came an angry voice, making Shirayuki's mouth gape in understanding. 'It must be the person who made Tanjiro-kun's sword,' she realised before turning her head to her left.

"Kuro-san," she called, directing the attention to her. "Sorry, I broke the sword you made me," apologised Shirayuki with a bow. Kurohana, who still wore her hannya mask, walked toward Shirayuki and stopped a small distance away.

She let out a soft sigh before chuckling. "Tengen-sama warned me the first time that it could happen," she said, removing her mask. "So I knew that at one point you would break my sword," she said, making Shirayuki raise her head.

"I will try not to make it happen again," she said, making Kurohana smile. "I hope so," she said before remembering something. "Oh, let me introduce you to my two mentors," she said before pointing toward a man who was poking Tanjiro.

"This is Haganezuka-sensei," she said as the now-named Haganezuka seemed to glare at Shirayuki through his mask. "You are also reckless with our swords!?" he said as his body shook. "Do you not realise how much effort we put in?" he complained as Tanjiro tried to calm him down.

"I-I'm really sorry, Haganezuka-san, but I was this close to dying. Plus, my opponent was insanely strong," he tried to explain, but it only made the swordsmith more angry. "Rubbish! That has nothing to do with it! This is your fault!" complained Haganezuka.

Shaking her head at the older man, Kurohana looked back toward the second person. "This is Kanamori-sensei," she introduced as the now-named Kanamori walked toward Shirayuki. "I would like to thank you, Kazemaru-san," he said, bowing slightly.

Confusion laced Shirayuki's features as she tilted her head. "Kurohana-chan doesn't think her skills are as developed as ours," he said before looking at the swordsmith. "But it seemed to me that you were satisfied with her work," he said as Kurohana hid behind her mask.

"Kanamori-sensei, please don't embarrass me," she said before Shirayuki chuckled softly. "I know she doesn't..." she trailed off. "When she brought me my sword, she was scared I wouldn't like it," said Shirayuki, smiling with closed eyes. "I could hear it in your voice," she said.

Hearing this, Kurohana turned around and put her mask back on. "L-lets just give them the swords and leave," she said, embarrassed to be called out. Chuckling at her behaviour, Kanamori looked to his left and saw Shinobu. "Kocho-sama, could we borrow a room from your estate?" he asked, making the hashira nod.

"You may," she said before looking at Aoi beside her. "Why don't you guide them toward one," she said, making Aoi nod and do as instructed. "Please follow me," she said, making the group follow the helper.

~~~~~oOo~~~~~

After receiving their new swords, the slayers' training peaked. Tanjiro, with his newfound determination, was pushing himself to use the skills he had learned for his next mission. He spent nights and days controlling his breathing to best Kanao in the full-body training.

On the other hand, Kage and Ayuna managed, after countless attempts, to beat the girl. But even with their closest attempts, they couldn't overcome Shirayuki's speed. Thankfully, this didn't stop them from trying and only helped them improve even more.

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Whoosh*

Today, Tanjiro tried himself against Kanao, and compared to previous attempts, he managed to keep up with her. Kanao only managed to dodge in the nick of time, but Tanjiro got closer every time.

"It seems like he will do it today," Kage realised, smiling as he watched the scene. "Finally, it took him long enough," said Ayuna, crossing her arms. Chuckling, Kage shook his head. "You say that, but you quit trying to beat Shirayuki, didn't you?" he asked, making Ayuna roll her eyes.

Ayuna looked at the girl sitting cross-legged, patiently waiting for her turn. "She is faster than me and always will be..." trailed off Ayuna before flexing her hands. "But where I lack the speed, I have the strength to compensate," she said, making Kage chuckle.

"I'm starting to get why Inosuke calls you a beast girl now," he said, making Ayuna scoff. "Yeah, well, boar head is all brawn and no brain," she said, making Kage chuckle. "Sometimes, the same could be said about you," he said, making Ayuna shake her head.

"What about you? Will you challenge her again?" she asked, making Kage hum. "I will, but not in the full training body," he said, making Ayuna turn to him. "I may not be the quickest on my feet, but I'm positive I have the better reflexes among all of us," he said, making Ayuna raise an eyebrow.

"Do you think you can beat her at the reflex training?" she asked, making Kage smirk. "I do, but it's honestly thanks to all this training that I can," he said, making Ayuna nod. Then, they looked back at Kanao and Tanjiro, seeing the latter closing in on the former.

'My body changed,' thought Tanjiro, chasing after Kanao, who barely dodged him. 'I can't wait to swing my sword with these hands!' he thought, throwing his hand out before successfully grabbing Kanao's wrist. "I did it!" he shouted in victory as the three helpers cheered.

Following this success, Tanjiro also beat Kanao in reflex training after setting the cup on top of her head. "He won!" cheered Sumi as she ran toward Tanjiro. "Does that even count?" Kiyo wondered, following the girl. "It's fine. The result is the same," reassured Naho.

As the four cheered and celebrated Tanjiro'sTanjiro's success, Shirayuki walked toward them. "You did it, Tanjiro-kun," she said, making Tanjiro look at her. "I did! And one day, I will be as fast as you," he promised, making Shirayuki smile. "I'm looking forward to this day," she said.

Smiling in response, Tanjiro saw Kage walking toward him. "I'm proud of you, bud," he said, making Tanjiro smile. "Thank you. I wouldn't have made it without you, too," he said before the two fists bumped. "Now we just need Zenitsu and Inosuke to reach this level, too," he said, making Kage nod.

"Indeed, but in the meantime..." trailed off Kage before looking at Shirayuki. "Want to do the reflex training against me?" he asked, making the girl tilt her head. "You think you can win this time?" she asked, making Kage smirk. "I know I will," he challenged, making Shirayuki smile.

It didn't take long for the two to begin the reflex training. True to Kage's early words, he managed to block Shirayuki's every attempt to pick up a cup.

'I see now why Kage claimed to have the fastest reflexes,' Ayuna realised, watching the face-off. She could see Shirayuki, who, despite her smile, had a focused expression. On the other hand, Kage had narrowed his eyes to ensure he wouldn't make a mistake.

'Kage-san is amazing!' thought Tanjiro, seeing Kage stopping Shirayuki from grabbing a cup before trying to grab his own. 'But Shirayuki-san won't let him win easily,' he realised, seeing Shirayuki blocking Kage.

Their movements were almost unseen as the bystanders were mesmerised by the display of skills. However, the turning point came when Kage feinted to grab a cup, prompting Shirayuki to try to block him. 'I got you,' he thought, grabbing another cup and throwing it toward the white-haired girl.

Thankfully, Shirayuki tilted her head to her right and dodged the medicine water in it. "Your reflexes improved a lot," she complimented, making Kage smirk. "I told you so, didn't I?" he asked, making Shirayuki smile before hearing a scoff. "Always so cocky," complained Ayuna making Kage laugh.

Standing up, Shirayuki faced the girl. "Don't worry, Ayu-chan, you also improved a lot," she said, making Ayuna look at her. Then, she turned around and walked away. "I know that, and also..." she paused, looking over her shoulder.

"You want me to stop calling you Ayu-chan?" Shirayuki asked with a soft smile. "I can't do that, Ayu-chan," she said, making Ayuna sigh, but she couldn't hold her smile. "You're insufferable," she complained before leaving the training room.

~~~~~oOo~~~~~

Days later, Shinobu, after finishing a mission, returned to the Butterfly Estate to check on the patients. Right now, she was in a room to ensure Shirayuki's previous injuries healed. Despite enjoying the rehabilitation training, Shirayuki was restless and ready to go on a mission again.

"Okay, it seems like you are fully healed," concluded Shinobu, making Shirayuki smile. "Thank you, Kocho-san," she bowed, making the hashira smile. "So now I can go back on missions, right?" asked Shirayuki as Shinobu laughed softly.

"You can," she said before looking at the window. She could see the bright morning sun shining. "Aoi told me you were impatient for my return to go back out there," she said, making Shirayuki scratch the back of her head.

"Yeah, I don't like staying still too long," admitted Shirayuki, making Shinobu nod. "I understand that," she said before clapping her hands. "Well, I'm sure you won't have to wait for long," reassured Shinobu.

Before Shirayuki could stand up, she remembered something. "Kocho-san, I wanted to ask you something," she said, making the hashira tilt her head. "Have you ever met Touya Kazemaru?" she asked, making Shinobu hum.

"Unfortunately, no," she said, making Shirayuki frown. "I only heard stories about him," revealed Shinobu, making Shirayuki nod. "I see..." she said before shaking her head. "It seems like no one knows where he is," she said as Shinobu raised an eyebrow at her tone.

"He is your uncle, isn't he?" she asked, making Shirayuki nod. "He is, but I never met him either," she said, making Shinobu nod. "Maybe you could ask Oyakata-sama if he knows Touya-san's whereabouts," she guessed, tapping her chin.

Hearing this, Shirayuki's eyes widened. "You're right. I should ask him," she said before humming. "But would I not disturb his work if I ask him directly?" she asked, making Shinobu chuckle softly. "You wouldn't. Oyakata-sama is always open to discussion," she reassured, making Shirayuki nod.

Before Shirayuki could add anything, she heard wings flapping. Then, a small smile graced her lips when she felt Shiratori's familiar heat signature. "Shiratori, do I have a mission?" she asked when the owl landed on her shoulder. "You do," she said before looking at Shinobu.

"Sorry to interrupt you, Shinobu-sama," she said, making the hashira smile. "You are fine," she said before looking at Shirayuki. "Good luck with your next mission," she said, making Shirayuki smile and stand up. "Thank you, Kocho-san," she bowed before leaving the room.

~~~~~oOo~~~~~

Walking outside the building, Shirayuki listened to her owl's words. "Watakami Summit?" she asked, making Shiratori nod. "It is a mountain with a cold, misty environment," she said, making Shirayuki hum. "Cold? That sounds like fun," she said, making Shiratori roll her eyes.

"Not everyone can handle the cold like you do," she reminded Shirayuki, making her smile and scratching the beak of her owl. "You're right," she said before tilting her head. "Will I go alone this time?" she asked, but before Shiratori could respond, Shirayuki's head turned to her left.

She could feel Ayuna's familiar heat signature waiting outside. "You got your answer," said the owl, making Shirayuki smile before quickening her walk to meet Ayuna. "Oyakata-sama said that you should keep travelling together," the owl informed her.

When she reached Ayuna, the girl had an annoyed expression. "Took your damn sweet time," she complained, making Shirayuki smile. "Sorry, Kocho-san was making sure I was healed," she said, making Ayuna hum before sighing.

"I know..." she said before looking at the sky. "We still need to wait for someone," she said, making Shirayuki tilt her head. "Someone else is joining us?" she wondered, making Ayuna nod. "That's what Enjin told me," she said, looking at her crow, who nodded.

"They should have been warned to meet you here," he said, making Ayuna nod. "Well, I hope at least they won't be a pain in the ass," she said before looking at Shirayuki. But when she did, Ayuna saw the white-haired girl smiling.

"What's funny?" she asked, but Shirayuki only chuckled. Confused, Ayuna looked behind Shirayuki and grew a deadpan expression. "You got to be kidding me," she sighed. "Of course, it's this damn guy," she complained before hearing a chuckle.

"What? You don't want me around? I thought we were cool," said Kage, smirking at Ayuna, who rolled her eyes. "And here I was hoping whoever joined wouldn't be a pain," she complained.

"Would you prefer to have someone you don't know anything about?" asked Kage, making Ayuna look at him. Then, shaking her head, she turned around. "Remember what I told you," she said, making Kage laugh. "You will curb stomp me. I know, I know," he said.

Smiling at the two, Shirayuki turned her face toward her owl. "We should go say goodbye to everyone before leaving," she said, making the owl nod. "Very well, then I will explain the mission on the way," she said, making Shirayuki nod.

Kage and Ayuna exchanged a look before following Shirayuki. "Honestly, I'm intrigued by how you two work together," he said, making Ayuna side-glance at him. "You had been travelling together for a bit now. So this should be good," he said.

"What? You think you might get in the way?" asked Ayuna with a slight scoff, making Kage chuckle. "Not really. I feel like I will adapt easily," he said, making Ayuna shake her head before they saw Shirayuki turn to them.

"I'm excited to go on this mission!" she said, not fazed by the two making Kage and Ayuna look at each other. "Is she always this enthusiastic?" the former asked, making Ayuna chuckle.

"She is...every time there is a new mission," she said. "She is the most eager to go to them even when she is injured," revealed Ayuna as they walked back into the Butterfly Estate.

They knew they wouldn't see their friends for some time before they adventured on their next mission. They were convinced that despite the unknown threat, they could overcome the danger...but little did they know...

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 18.1K 49
◈ 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. ◈ As the 1...
994K 33.3K 42
╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄....❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬...
23.4K 500 28
꧁In a world with a constant war between humans and demons, (Y/n) Hagakarē is one of the many people who have experienced the horror of encountering t...
469K 14.3K 43
Being the daughter of an undercover demon doctor wasn't exactly an easy task. Having to hide your face and not get caught by other demons, but you we...