TMNT 2012: Y/n Hamato

By KBPeanutGirl24578377

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the house, dudes! Y/n Hamato is the younger human sister of Leo, Donnie, Rap... More

Rise of the Turtles part 1
Rise of the Turtles part 2
Turtle Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic in the Sewers
Mousers Attack!
It Came From the Depths
I, Monster
New Girl in Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
TCRI
Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns!
Parasitica
Operation: Break Out
Showdown Part 1
Showdown Part 2
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Y/n's Bio
Mikey Gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
Y/n gets a pet!
The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead Rewired
Of Rats and Men
The Manhattan Project part 1
The Manhattan Project part 2
Mazes and Mutants
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized!
Pizza Face
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance In Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion part 1
The Invasion part 2
Within the Woods
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
In Dreams
Race with the Demon!
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
The Pig and The Rhino
Battle of New York part 1
Battle of New York part 2
Casey Jones vs The Underworld
The Noxious Avenger
Meet Mondo Gecko
Turtles in Time
Tale of the Yokai
Attack of the Mega Shredder
The Creeping Doom
Dinosaur Seen in Sewers
Annihilation: Earth part 1
Annihilation: Earth part 2
Beyond the Known Universe
The Moons of Thalos
The Weird World of Wyrm
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Meeting Artemis

The Clash of the Mutanimals

185 6 9
By KBPeanutGirl24578377

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

We were in the lair, watching cartoons. 

"Hey, guys, ever notice how the cartoons we watch are kind of just like our missions?" Mikey asked. 

"Seriously? You're reading way too much into a cartoon show, Mikey." Leo stated. 

"Speaking of missions, I know what our next one should be. Shredder. Why don't we take him down once and for all?" Raph asked. 

"Because of that impulsive, overemotional state right there." Leo stated, getting in Raph's face. 

"Who are you calling impulsive and overemotional?!" Raph exclaimed. 

"Honestly, I'd go more with hotheaded." Mikey said.  

Raph yells. Crashes can be heard while Donnie is changing the oil and trying to fix the Shellraiser.

"Great, Raph's going off, again. Maybe I'll just stay in the lab for a while. Phew, there. I think the Shellraiser is finally fixed." Donnie said, then a loud bang made him yelp. 

"Whoa! What was that? Did Raph finally blow a gasket? 'Cause I got spares." Donnie said. 

"Turtles. Y/n." Leatherhead said as he entered the lair, injured.

"Are you okay?" Leo asked. 

"Can't you see he's terrible? Look at his adorable, yet tortured gator face. Aw." Mikey said. 

"Michelangelo is right. I bring dire news. Slash and Rockwell have been captured by Tiger Claw." Leatherhead stated. 

"What? Why?" I asked. 

"He said they could be of use to him." Leatherhead said.  

"I'll give you one guess who 'him' is." Raph stated. 

"Yeah... that guy who does the thing... with the thing... I have no idea who you're talking about." Mikey stated. 

"Shredder!" Raph and I exclaimed in unison. 

Pigeon Pete arrives, slamming into the column.

"Oh, not Pigeon Pete." Raph whined. 

"Wow, now this is a secret lair!" Pete said. 

"Anyone but Pigeon Pete." Raph whined. 

"A tire swing! Is that a real Space Heroes pinball machine? You ask me, the only thing this place needs is some bread." Pete said, looking around the lair. 

"We got better than bread. Pizza crusts, brah." Mikey stated. 

Pete really like the pizza crust. 

"Why couldn't Tiger Claw take him instead?" Raph asked. 

"Hey, I'm not crazy about Slash, but the Mutanimals are our friends, and we're gonna rescue them." Leo stated. 

My ears started twitching as I picked up Shredder in Stockman's lab. 

"Hey guys, I'm getting something." I said. 

"You found the chemical?" Shredder asked. 

"When have I failed you, Shredder?" Tiger Claw asked as he opens a case. 

"All is ready, my master. This is the last ingredient I needed to finish the formula that will give you complete control over them." Stockman stated. 

Shredder: Before we can give it to Y/n, Karai, F/n and M/n, test it on the two mutants." Shredder stated. 

I stopped listening, I was shaking. 

"Y/n? What did you hear?" Leo asked. 

"They got Slash and Rockwell. Shredder is planning to test drive the mind control worm on them to make sure it works before he uses it on me, Karai, Father and Mother. We need to go now!" I said. 

Outside the rooftop, me, the boys, Leatherhead and Pete survey the Shredder's lair.

"What are you doing, Raph?" Leo asked. 

"Going in all blades blazing, like we should have done weeks ago." Raph stated. 

"We don't even know exactly where they are. We need a plan." I stated.

"You need a recon fly-by? I'm the birdman for the job. Pigeon Pete's a go!" Pete stated.  

He falls, but flies upward. Below and slamming into the building, Slash and Rockwell escaped.

"Rockwell, we've got to move." Slash stated. 

"They escaped on their own?" Donnie and I asked in unison. 

They head to the manhole cover and we arrive to defeat and decapitate the footbots. Raph heads to Slash's side.

"Slash, are you okay?" Raph asked. 

"Raphael." Slash said, softly. 

"What did Shredder do to you?" Leatherhead asked. 

"They don't look so good. We've got to get them back to the lair, guys." Donnie stated. 

We get back to the lair, but I got that weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. 

"Your escape was very fortuitous. Shredder is not one easily eluded." Otōsan said. 

"Yeah, it is really weird how you managed to get out before getting the mind-control worm. It's too good to be true, if I'm being honest." I said, glaring at Slash and Rockwell.   

"Ah, we're just glad you two are okay." Raph said. 

"Are you sure? 'Cause something seems off about you two." Mikey said. 

"They did do something to us. Yes, it's all coming back now. We were being experimented upon by Shredder." Rockwell stated. 

"Experimented on?" Donnie asked and then I brought out my katanas behind my back.  

"He had these strange little worm creatures, and then... and then..." Slash said as he clutched his head in pain. 

"Dude, don't leave us hanging." Mikey stated. 

"Let me get you some water." Otōsan said. 

As Otōsan takes off, Slash's eye turn white. 

"Otōsan! Look out!" I screamed.

Slash roars suddenly, and tries to strike Otōsan, but I stop him, knocking him down the ground. Slash roars and tries to strike with his mace, but I block his blow.

"This can't be happening." Leatherhead stated. 

"How could you, Slash?!" Raph exclaimed. 

"Splinter must be... destroyed!" Slash exclaimed, brainwashed. 

"You'll never hurt Sensei again!" Leo exclaimed as he and Raph joined my side.  

Enraged, Leo and Raph furiously attack brainwashed Slash and kick him out from Otōsan. Mikey then attacks Slash from behind.

Rockwell clutches his head, then his eyes turn white. He is brainwashed too! He lifted Mikey and Donnie in the air.

"Rockwell's gone crazy, too." Donnie stated. 

Donnie and Mikey crash onto Leatherhead.

"A little help, Raph!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey crashes into Raph while Leatherhead pins Slash.

"Don't make me hurt you, Slash." Leatherhead stated. 

"Don't make me laugh, monster." Slash stated. 

Slash bites him and kicks Leatherhead away. They go into combat as Pete picks at Rockwell.

"I don't know what's come over you, Doc, but snap out of it!" Pete exclaimed. 

He crashes into the Space Heroes pinball game.

"Rockwell, why are you doing this?" Pete asked. 

"It is the will of the master." Rockwell stated. 

"He's mind-controlled, both of them are." I stated. 

"Shredder desires the girl." Rockwell stated, pointing at me. 

"I desire to go kick his butt right after I kick yours." Raph stated. 

As Raph charges, the brainwashed Slash is wielding a smoke bomb, and he throws it directly at me. I cough, weakening and fall to the ground. Slash picks me up.

"Rockwell, fall back!" Slash stated.

Slash and Rockwell flee with me.

Leo POV

"Y/n!" Raph and I exclaimed as she was taken by Slash and Rockwell. 

"Sensei, me and Donnie will stay with you." Mikey stated. 

"I will survive. You must save your sister. Go!" Sensei ordered. 

"We need this door open now!" I stated. 

Leatherhead breaks the doors free and sees the wagon driving off.

"They stole the party wagon!" Mikey stated. 

"The Shellraiser's fully operational. Let's go!" Donnie stated. 

They got into the Shellraiser and drove after them.

"Raph, slow them down!" I said. 

"Taking out the trash!" Raph exclaimed. 

He starts to fire trash but the wagon dodges.

"Deploying battering ram." I said. 

The roller activates and hits the rear.

"Oil slick! Oil slick!" Donnie said. 

I stop the Shellraiser just as it ride over the oil slick.

"They got away with Y/n." Mikey said. 

"At least we know where they're going." Donnie stated. 

"Looks like we're gonna do what you wanted, Raph. Let's take the fight to Shredder." I stated. 

"Let's get out sister back!" Raph stated. 

Y/n POV

I begin to wake up, all I see are blurs. 

"Where am I? Slash, Rockwell, snap out of it!" I exclaimed as I got my bearings back. 

"It's no use. With my mind control serum coursing through their brains, resistance is futile." Stockman stated. 

"I can be really stubborn when it comes to you dummies. Ask Shredder!" I stated. 

"We'll see." Stockman said.  

Stockfly began to place the mind worm onto me.

"Okay, that is disgusting." I stated. 

Slash holds my head in place. Stockfly places the worm on me, and the worm places its head on my forehead. I scream in agony.

Leo POV

"I just realized we don't have a strategy. Um, shouldn't we make a plan?" Donnie asked. 

"Forget the plan. Leatherhead, get ready to make a door." I stated, unsheathing my katanas. 

Y/n POV

I was dropped to the floor and I wake up.

"Where am I?" I asked. 

Shredder in a sitting position grabs put on his helmet.

"Your true home, my dear niece." Shredder stated. 

"Shredder. Finally, I've been waiting for this!" I said as I unsheathed my katana from behind my back. 

I charge but when Shredder told me to stop, I couldn't move my arm to stab at Shredder's face.

"Stop. Now, bow to me." Shredder stated. 

"NEVER!" U screamed as I struggled, but then I felt nothing and bowed to him. 

"Attack me!" Shredder ordered as I did so with all my strength and it sent him flying. 

Leo POV

Leatherhead, Pete, me and my brothers made it inside and began to head downstairs and to the dungeon. We hear something from the other side. Y/n overpowers Shredder.

"Enough." Shredder said. 

The Mutanimals, me and brothers arrive in the chamber.

"It's Y/n!" Mikey stated.  

"Y/n, do it! End this!" I exclaimed, but she just stood there. 

"What is she waiting for?" Donnie asked. 

"Come on, Y/n! This is your chance to finally stop Shredder for good. Why aren't you attacking?" Raph asked.  

"What do you want me to do with them, Uncle Saki?" Y/n asked. 

"Y/n is with her real family now as soon as we have her parents and Karai. As are your other mutant friends." Shredder stated. 

Rockwell and Slash, now brainwashed, join Shredder's side.

"No escape for you, reptiles." Tiger Claw stated. 

The brainwashed Y/n approaches the skull statue to put on a pair of steel claws just like the one Shredder has.

"Y/n?" Mikey asked. 

"Now, let us welcome you properly." Shredder stated. 

I begin to charge but Y/n blocks me. I back flip away from the brainwashed Y/n.

"Y/n! Snap out of it, man! Shredder's the enemy!" I shouted. 

"My uncle is not the enemy...You are the enemy!" Y/n exclaimed as she charged at me. 

"Let us see what my new servants and my niece can do." Shredder stated. 

The brainwashed mutants attack, while Shredder watches from the sidelines surrounded by a ring of fire.

"You take Slash! I'll take fly-boy." Pete stated as Raph joins me against Y/n.

Raph and I leap onto a statue as we fight Y/n.

"Y/n, you've got to break Shredder's control. This isn't you. Where's that amazingly stubborn sister I know?" Leo asked. 

"Don't be a fool. There's nothing you can say, Leonardo, or you Raphael." Y/n stated.  

"Break free, you idiot!" Raph exclaimed. 

Shredder watches as me and my brothers seemed to be losing.

"Ah, I think I get it. You can't feel emotion because you're Shredder's puppet! As a matter of fact, I'll bet you like doing whatever Shredder tells you. You probably love it." I said as Raph caught on and joined in. 

"All that talk about taking revenge, was that all just an act to look tough? You act tough on the outside, but on the inside, you're just a scared little kitten. Isn't that right, little kitten? Huh? Mew louder little kitty or are you just going to run back to your master like the scared little kitty you are?" Raph asked. 

Y/n looked like she was about to kill us until her stomach groans and he vomits out the brain worm. Then I stab it dead.

"Y/n?" Raph and I asked in unison. 

"I got brainwashed, didn't I?" I asked, looking down at her hands and looked at her steel claws.

"It's okay, sis; you're okay now." Raph said. 

"Oh and by the way, Raph...call me a little kitty again and you will see these claws more often. I think I'm gonna keep them, think of them as a new weapon." Y/n said. 

"Noted." Raph said as he helped Y/n to her feet. 

"Stockman, what is going on?!" Shredder asked. 

"I don't know, sir." Stockfly said. 

Pete knocks Stockfly down. Rockwell is seen using his psychic powers to make Donatello slap himself across his own face.

"Leo, you're a genius. Ow! Ow! Ow! Something you're obviously not, Rockwell. Ow! Ow! So you can make me slap myself. Ow! If you had a brain to go with your powers, you might actually - Ow! - be smarter than a gibbering baboon! Ow!" Donnie stated. 

Y/n POV

The flames dissipate and Shredder reveals his claws. Me, my brothers and the reassembled Mutanimals all assume battle stances, ready to fight.

"Turtles, Mutanimals... Get him!" I exclaimed. 

All the mutants charge at Shredder but he knocks them away. Just as Shredder was about to finish Leo and Raph, A column began to fall on Shredder. Leo and Raph move out of the way for the column to land on Shredder. It was revealed that Slash and Leatherhead were the ones who pushed the column on Shredder. He was defeated until the gate opens as footbots pour out like ants.

"Another time!" Leo exclaimed. 

The four boys throw down their smoke bombs as it engulfs them and the Mutanimals, causing them to disappear. 

"I'm... sorry, Master Splinter. When I attacked, I could see everything that was happening, but I couldn't control my actions. Please, forgive me." Slash said. 

"There is nothing to forgive, my friend. This was Shredder's doing. Your mind was not your own." Otōsan said. 

"Those worms must have programmed you two like sleeper agents." Donnie stated. 

"Indeed, it was dreadful. My thanks to all of you for saving us." Rockwell stated. 

"All I know is that those worms were nasty, and it's awesome to have you guys back." Mikey stated. 

"Thanks, big brother. But we owe it all to Leo and Raph." I said. 

"Well, what would we do without you? Every team needs an amazing, sweet, stubborn, funny, tough little kitten, right?" Raph asked. 

Me, seemingly enraged, goes up to Raph and Leo once more, only to give them a big-sized hug.

"You're the best, bro...I'll it slide just this once." I said, hugging both of them and then whispering the last part in Raph's ears.  

"Okay, all right. All right. We love you too, little sis." Leo said. 

.

.

.

Hey, my little ninjas!

Meet Mondo Gecko is coming up on Monday! 

I love you guys so so so much! 

PEACE OUT BABY! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.9K 11
⎯ in which Jung Haerin got married with Park Jimin on the basis of their parents wishes, not love. © asstaethiq 2017
13.1K 261 10
specifically, a troll reader and the rest is idk. IM TOO LAZY :(
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4.4K 116 12
From mini movies, to those blooper reels and maybe requests later on when I get things together. Will include both Woody and Buzz material most likel...