Spider-Man in dragon ball

By LilJ1122

What if Peter Parker,the amazing Spider-Man,was in the world of dragon ball? More

Explanation/history
Meeting new friends and new enemies
Showdown
The battle for namek pt1
The battle for namek pt2
Knowledge and vengeance
Showdown
Sacrifice
Raditz's fight
More androids?!
Meeting new faces again
Training Pt.1
Training Pt.2
The Tournament
Question about the next suit
The next generation Pt.1
The next generation Pt.2
God of destruction
Bonds Pt.1
Bonds pt.2
Next tournament
Benevolence
Worthy
Calm
Escape from hell
Family
Training
The tournament of power pt.1
The tournament of power pt.2
The tournament of power pt.3
Evil unleashed
Saiyans
Value
Revenge
Fate of the world pt.1
Fate of the world pt.2
Fate of the world pt.3
The last cerelian
The strongest
What's coming next?
Calamity
The grand tour pt.1
The grand tour pt.2
Assault
Training
Invasion
Vengeance
Bittersweet aftermath
The last dragons
Freinds
The true god of destruction
Ultimate battle
The finale

Love

34 0 0
By LilJ1122

Vegeta wakes up to a beep on his phone.He checks it to hear the voice of his girlfriend, valese.
Vegeta:What's up honey?
Valese:Hey,I've actually been calling for a while,but didn't hear you.
Vegeta:Sorry,I'll make it up to you.
Valese:Aw,well aren't I lucky?I'll be waiting.
Vegeta and Valese hang up as Vegeta gets dressed and heads out.In mere minutes,he arrives at his girlfriend's house,a woman with brown hair steps out.

Valese:Woah!How'd you get here so fast?!
Vegeta:I can fly.
Valese:Oh right,I keep forgetting.
Vegeta:Where to?Pick anywhere you want.
Valese:Well if that's the case...how about the mountains?
Vegeta:Sure.
Vegeta lifts valese off of her feet and takes flight into the air.
Vegeta:Hold on.
Vegeta boosts at high speeds to the mountains and arrives in mere seconds.Vegeta sets his lover down ands sits beside her.They gaze upon the nice blue sky.
Valese:Isn't it beautiful?
Vegeta:Not as beautiful as you.
Valese grabs her cheek and waves her other hand.
Valese:Oh stop it!You little sweet talker.
Vegeta and valese grabs each other's hands and tightly hold them together.
Vegeta:Honestly,this reminds me of when we first met for some reason.
Valese:Oh my gosh,it kinda does.
Flashback
Vegeta was flying over to school one day and landed on the roof,as he goes towards the door he hears an unfamiliar voice.
Valese:Ah ha!Gotcha!
Vegeta looks behind him to see valese pointing her finger at him triumphantly.
Valese:Here's the deal,I won't tell anyone-
Vegeta dashes in front of valese and grabs her by her face,completely covering her mouth.
Vegeta:Your right,you won't tell anyone.Your gonna shut up,walk down by yourself,and not a peep of what you just saw will leave your lips.Because if anything happens,I'm coming for you.
Vegeta lets go of valese's face and walks through door and down the stairs.Valese was completely silent,even for the whole day she said nothing.The next day,Vegeta hears a ring on his doorbell.He opens it to see valese.
Vegeta:What are you doing here?
Valese:Um,so...I-uh-um.
Vegeta:Out with it.
Valese:There's this new restaurant that opened up,and I was wondering...if you wanted to check it out with me?
Vegeta:...
Vegeta slams the door in her face and walks away.
Valese:Wait!
Valese calls out her and over again,but hears nothing back.She walks away in sadness. Vegeta relaxes on the couch,Bulma walks out curious.
Bulma:Who was that Vegeta?
Vegeta:Just this bitch from school.
Bulma:Hey!What did I say about cursing?!
Vegeta:Probably something you had no business saying.
Bulma:What's that supposed to mean?!
Vegeta:You have the mouth of a sailor. Honestly,I could say so many things about that bitch that'd make you seem like a saint.
Bulma:Are you implying that I'm not a saint?
Vegeta blankly stares at Bulma,who walks away in offense.The day ends a sad one for valese,but she has high hopes for the next day. She wakes up the next day and immediately tries to see Vegeta,she runs at high speeds and sees Vegeta walking to school.However she was so excited she doesn't pay attention to the street,a speeding armored truck is right about to hit her when suddenly,Vegeta appears right between her and the truck.Vegeta puts his hand back towards the truck and releases a burst of energy.The truck is completely gone, not even any dust or specks remained.Valese widens her eyes in shock.
Vegeta:Stop following me.
Valese:Wait!
Vegeta:Or what?You'll come up with another blackmail?
Valese:I-I'm sorry that I did that.
Vegeta:No you're not,you're sorry it didn't work.
Vegeta walks away but starts to hear sounds of...crying?He looks back to see valese starting to tear up.
Valese:I-I am...really sorry.
Vegeta lets out a sigh and holds valese's hand.
Vegeta:Quit your crying,come on,we'll be late for school.
Vegeta runs and takes valese with her.From that day,Vegeta chose to be nicer to valese, and she made a formal apology about the blackmail attempt.Eventually,after all the grievances,Vegeta realizes what an actual nice person Valese was,and became attracted.
And they became a couple.
End of flashback
Vegeta and Valese stare at each other and smile once again.
Valese:I know so said it already,but I am really sorry.
Vegeta:I forgive you.
Begay and Valese stare back at the beautiful blue sky.

At capsule corporation
Bulma runs out of a smoky room with another girl,that girl was Bulma and nappa's second child,Bra.

Bra:What happened?!
Bulma:Eh,I'm too tired to care,I'm going to sleep sweetie.
Bra:I said you should've slept before this.
Bulma:Yeah yeah.
Bulma heads to her room,but stops on the way and turns back to her daughter.
Bulma:You think I'm a saint right?
Bra blankly stares at Bulma,Bulma lets out a sigh and walks back to her room.Bra walks into the living room and sits down on the couch.She watches TV until she hears a knock on the door.She walks to the door and opens it to see Goten.
Goten:H-hey bra.What's up?
Bra:Hey Goten!
Bra excitedly grabbed Goten's arm and took him to the living room.
Bra:So?Can I get you anything?
Goten:Well,even though the city's still in crisis, I was wondering if...
Goten's face had become red as he grew silent. Bra gets excited as she awaits his words.
Goten:I was wondering if I could take you for a flight across the world?
Bra:YES!Oh um...that'd be nice.
Goten lifts bra off of her feet and flies outside of the building.He flies high into the sky as bra gazes up the city from above in amazement.
Bra:Woah!Everything seems so small from here,is this what most days for you are like?
Goten:Not really.
Goten breathes out a heavy sigh of relief.
Bra:Are you okay?
Goten:Yeah.
Bra didn't believe him for a second.
Bra:Stop.
Goten stops flying and floats down to nearby ground.They were miles away.
Goten:What is it?
Bra walks up to Goten and holds his face in her hands.
Bra:Is something wrong?Don't lie to me.
Goten sighs as he holds bra's hands.
Goten:It's just...been a lot lately.The dragon balls,Bibidi,school,my mom.
Bra:Is she being hard on you still?
Goten:It's like she's literally just waiting for me to mess up or do something a little bit incorrect so she can just wail on me,I wish she would just leave me alone.
Bra:I know how you feel.Sometimes my parents just nag on me and it feels like it doesn't end.
Bulla and Goten look down at their hands.They then look up into each others eyes.They stare intensely as their faces move closer to each other.They open their mounts and inch even closer,they then clasp their lips onto one another's.They wrap their around each other and pull each other closer.Goten lifts bulla off of her feet by her hips as their lips separate.
Goten:Bra...I love you.
Bra chuckles.
Bra:I love you too.
Goten and bra chuckle as they hold each other tightly.

At Gohan's house
Gohan leaves his room.

Gohan:Ah,it's nice to take a break from work every now and then.Videl's out,I guess a walk would be nice.
Gohan walks to his door and opens it,but is surprised to see Ben.
Ben:Hey.
Gohan:Hey there Ben,here to see Pan?
Ben blushed and looked down.Gohan chuckles and welcomes him in.Ben sits down as Gohan brews them both coffee.Gohan brings down two mugs and sits at the table.
Gohan:Pan's at school now,but should actually be getting out in about 20 minutes.But I think you knew that already?
Ben:Y-yes,she told me.
Gohan:You know I don't mind right?
Ben:Y-you don't?
Gohan:Of course not,your the son of the man who saved my family,this planet,and even the universe.And pan hasn't had much luck with boys lately.
Ben:Pan is a very...unique girl compared to most.
Gohan:That's for sure.
Gohan's Ben converse for the next couple of minutes,the door opens as Videl steps in.

Videl:Aw,hey Ben!How have you been?Waiting for pan?
Ben:Yes.
Videl rubs Ben's head and pinches his cheek.
Videl:Well I just so happened to pick her up on my way home.Hey pan!Your friend Ben is here.
A girl walks into the room.

(Credits to cozymochi)
Pan:Hey Ben!
Pan walks over to Ben and hugs him.Ben hugs pan back,the two seperate as pan grabs Ben's hand.
Pan:Let's go to my room.
Pan walks and takes Ben by his hand to her room.Ben and pan sit on the bed.Ben is extremely nervous,he wants to confess to pan, but he can't muster up the words.Every time he looks at or hears pan,it's like the world stops,and he's at a loss for words.He is broken from his concentration by pan.
Pan:Hey,are you okay?
Ben:Y-yeah.
Pan was unconvinced by Ben,Ben looks at her face,it seems she is uncomfortable.
Ben:I-I should leave.
Ben is about to stand up but pan grabs his shoulder.She uses both of her hands to gently nudge Ben down,Ben lies down on his back on the bed,extremely nervous.Suddenly,pan turns and straddles Ben,making him turn extremely red.
Ben:P-pan?!W-we shouldn't be...
Pan leans downward and lays on top of Ben. She holds and caresses Ben's face in her hands. Ben starts to breathe heavily.Pan inches her face closer and opens her mouth,and then she clamps her lips down onto Ben's in a passionate kiss.Ben simply lays there,but eventually he gently wraps his arms around pan.Pan separates but still straddles Ben.
Ben:Um...uh...
Pan:I love you Ben.
Pan's sudden words shook Ben to his core.Ben was so happy,but also ashamed.HE'S the one who came to confess,that's why he even came to her house in the first place!Ben pouts as pan looks at him in confusion.
Pan:What's wrong Ben?
Ben:Well...I feel bad,I was the one who was supposed to step up.But then I made you feel bad for me and say it.
Pan:Hey.
Pan spoke firmly and strongly,Ben silenced himself and paid attention.
Pan:I know you love me,but I love you too.Do you know what that means?That means YOU aren't the one who needs to confess.YOU don't need to work or pay for everything.I'm here for you,because I.LOVE.YOU.
Ben smiles as he holds pan's hands.
Ben:I love you too Pan.
Pan puts her head on Ben's chest and closes her eyes.
Ben(thinking):I'm the luckiest guy in the whole freaking world.

Meanwhile
A silver and large planet roams throughout the space.On the planet itself,a large blue man in yellow armor stands atop a tower and gazes upon the stars.

???:This is taking forever,I hate this.
???(2):Fear not general.
A voice comes from behind as the large blue man looks back to see-

???(2):We shall find them soon enough,and when we do,those monkeys will feel the wrath of the tuffles!As long as we have your help... what was your name again?
A man in a purple costume steps out of shadows into view.
???(3):I've told you.

???(3):My name is chasm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 45 7
What would happen if the Kuroko No Basket World mixed up with the Diabolik Lover World? I know that a sports anime and a vampire anime don't usually...
4.2K 92 9
After stopping a routine mugging, Peter Parker runs into a familiar face falling out of the sky. However, this familiar face is someone who he though...