Legacy Academy

Por BookDragon2726

Teen romance + Murder Mystery + Royals + Horses = one heck of a roller coaster! Lauren's life is normal. The... Mais

Character aesthetics
(Laurens new mansion)
(Legacy Academy look)
Chapter 1
Lilian's bio
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
(NEW COVER!!!!)
Chapter 21
Anouncement!!!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(Meme!!!!)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
(New cover!!!)
(Next book!!!!!!!)

Chapter 32

28 3 0
Por BookDragon2726

We got a week to practice our lines, which wasn't much for some people. Me? I had all of the side parts down for a female character in only two days.

Nick kept making jokes that he'd be Juliet's cousin Tybalt just for his good looks. Sahila said he reminded her more of the priest.

Ms. Rose as always, was very into her character she corrected everyone's lines and stances.

—————

"No..." Ms. Rose waves her hand.

I stutter, "no?"

"It... doesn't sound right for you." Doesn't sound right? It was 3 lines from the servant.

"They what should I try?"I ask.

"Try..." she reads through the list. "Juliet... act
2 scene 2."

"Oh... okay..." I clear my through louder then I'd like. "O... Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou will not, be but sworn by love. And I'll no longer be a Capulet..." I stop realizing I was rambling.

Ms. Rose was silent. I didn't know if that was good or bad.

All she said was, "check on casting on next Friday."

I know this chapters shorter but I had no more inspiration to add more to it for now.

.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.6K 144 45
Sawyer knows exactly where her life is heading. The plan for her senior year is full of horses, friends, school, and more horses. She's been working...
32.7K 1.2K 33
Hunters Grove Riding Academy: the four words that every equestrian in the United States dream of going to. You have a chance to become one of the top...
30.2K 1.3K 33
WATTYS 2019 Emily Martin, your typical seventeen-year-old girl. well, kind of. For the past fourteen years, she's been living with her aunt, Hannah...
109 1 15
Margo Watson was found murdered in her own home on October 13th. Leaving the town of Scattervale, with the solving of it's first murder mystery, in 3...