Legacy Academy

By BookDragon2726

Teen romance + Murder Mystery + Royals + Horses = one heck of a roller coaster! Lauren's life is normal. The... More

Character aesthetics
(Laurens new mansion)
(Legacy Academy look)
Chapter 1
Lilian's bio
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
(NEW COVER!!!!)
Chapter 21
Anouncement!!!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(Meme!!!!)
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
(New cover!!!)
(Next book!!!!!!!)

Chapter 31

44 5 0
By BookDragon2726

"That's my mom... but that's not her last name..." I say. My mom's last name was baker. Not Silver wood."

"Maybe they just look alike?" Amoy asks.

"No. I'd recognize her from anywhere .And they have the same first name. This isn't a coincidence."

"Tory Silverwood... give me a second." Amoy pulled out her tablet and started to type.

"Here"she stops. "There is no one named Tory Backer, just a Rebecca... wait. There's a hospital record with the name and you being born... but nothing else." Like she didn't exist until I was born.

—————

"You good?"Amog asks as we walked its of the library. It was getting dark already, and we spent the whole time trying to find more things in my mom. Nothing.

Seth said that we took forever for 'girl talk'. Saying next time he'd just listen instead of read. He said he could almost fully learn a new language in the time it takes us to talk.

—————

"Fight!!! Fight!!!! Fight!!!!!" The crowd chants. It was only second period.

"What's going on?" I ask Renne.

She shrugs, "I just got here a few seconds ago."

Some people jump back as two boys roll , punching at each other. It was Luke and Ryan.

Renee sighs, "here they go again."

I look to her, "what?"

"Last year they were best friends, then something happened and it all just stoped. Fights would break out every once in a while. But there hadn't been any this year..." she explains.

Finally some teachers came to pull them apart.

—————

"We will be starting our fall play" the play directed, Ms. Rose announces. They had called a school wide assembly. "As you may know, we require you at least go out for something. Even if it's stage crew, decoration people, filmers, or managers. If you feel that you shouldn't be required to you must speak to the headmaster.

The school was big on plays. Almost everyone is in them. They alow all kinds of famous people and reporters to come watch. Apparently our schools one of the best in the nation.

"This year is Romeo and Juliet!!! My favorite of plays in Shakespeare." Some people cheered, some gave a very quiet grumble. "And this means no singing! So more opportunity for more students!!!!" Ms. Rose says.

"Last year I got out due to being the one to give a report in the schools paper"Amoy whispers to me. "I thankfully will this year too."

"And me?" I ask.

"Your riding lessons work around it, sorry." Amoy says. I sighed.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.6K 30
[COMPLETED: undergoing editing] Taylor Hastings has always dreamed of attending the prestigious Elliot Falls Academy, but it came with a price, she w...
1.7K 144 45
Sawyer knows exactly where her life is heading. The plan for her senior year is full of horses, friends, school, and more horses. She's been working...
1.3K 288 43
✅ COMPLETE Kalel has lost both parent's in New York City's World Trade Center. His mother worked in building two and his father worked in the World F...
47.8K 1.1K 31
𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙨, 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙨 = 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧! A broken girl...