More than one night

By Just_writing_a_bit

AU Story Y/n meets Wanda at a bar one night. The two of them start talking and y/n instantly feels attracted... More

Chapter 1: Meet Cute
Chapter 2: Plot twist
Chapter 3: The first time
Chapter 4: The morning after
Chapter 5: Meet me again?
Chapter 6: Let's talk
Chapter 7: Dinner and a love story
Chapter 9: A special car ride
Chapter 10: Cooperate event
Chapter 8: Double the attention
Chapter 11: Comfort and bonding
Chapter 12: Meeting
Chapter 13: Threesome
Chapter 14: In private
Chapter 15: The follow-up meeting
Chapter 17: Surprise appointment
Chapter 18: Doubts
Chapter 19: The Talk
Chapter 20: A date with Natasha
Chapter 21: A night with Natasha
Chapter 22: Wanda's turn
Chapter 23: Happy End?
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4
Bonus chapter 5
Bonus chapter 6

Chapter 16: Relaxed Saturday

1.1K 65 16
By Just_writing_a_bit

I ring the bell at exactly 1:30 pm, waiting for either one of them to open. It's Natasha who opens the door. For the first time, I see her wearing shorts and a simple t-shirt. To be fair, it is burning hot today, so everything else would be self-torture. 

"Hey darling." She greets me and lets me inside the house. I come in and receive a short kiss on the lips.

"Wanda's in the backyard. She had a bit of a freakout over her plants this morning, worried they won't survive the weather." She tells me, her voice soft and very fond.

I smile, very much able to imagine that. Natasha leads me through their house and for the first time, I see their backyard. It's big with a pool area on the left side and a gardening area on the right side. Wanda is kneeling on the grass, wearing short denim overalls and a hat, looking the most adorable she ever has. When she looks up, there's a smear of dirt on her face and her fingers are covered in it. 

"Y/n." She greets me happily before lifting her hands and then dropping them again. I snicker and lean down to give her a short kiss that makes her smile widely. 

"I'll be right with you, I just gotta finish here." She promises. I wave it off. I will gladly watch her tend to her plants all afternoon. 

"Don't stress yourself." I assure her and follow Nat to the loungers in the pool area. I'm a little surprised when she pulls her shirt over her head and drops the shorts, leaving her in a bikini that looks beautiful against her skin. She lays down on a lounger and looks over at me. 

"Feel free to get rid of some of your clothes as well, but you don't have to." She says. 

Her voice is relaxed, not trying to get me naked or anything. Even if she was, I wouldn't mind.
I rid myself of anything but my bikini and get comfortable on the lounger as well. I slip sunglasses over my eyes and watch Wanda kneel by her plants, taking care of them. 

She does take her time and I absolutely enjoy it. Sometimes it looks like she's talking to them, which I can actually imagine her doing. Seeing her in her element is the sweetest and I wish, I could watch her like this every day. She's just so carefree and happy.
I take my eyes off Wanda to look at Natasha. She's relaxing on her lounger, her eyes closed and her face tilted toward the sun.
This is the most laid-back I've ever seen her and I like it. Sure, she's hot as the CEO in her suit but there's something about her just lying here in the sun, totally at peace.
I allow myself to watch her a little longer, enjoying the feeling of the sun warming my skin. Lying here is a lot nicer than sitting in my apartment, trying to avoid any of the heat.

"It's nice to see her relax, isn't it?" 

I almost jump at Wanda's silent voice suddenly next to me. She grins to herself at my reaction, sitting down next to my legs. Her hands and face are clean now, no sign of dirt whatsoever. She leans in to give me a short kiss before looking back over to Natasha. 

"It is." I agree. "Is she stressed often?"
Wanda considers that for a moment, slowly tilting her head from one side to the other.

"She has moments where she's more stressed than other times. It can last for a week or two but after that she always relaxes again. She just doesn't always show she's relaxed. But you can often tell by the way she speaks or acts. It also shows in her eyes. And if she's stressed, there are always ways to help her destress." Wanda answers. I cock an eyebrow at her in question. She rolls her eyes and swats my knee lightly. 

"Not in that way. I mean, yeah that too, but I'm talking about something else." She tells me. I am about to ask what she is talking about, when Natasha opens her eyes, instantly looking over to us. It's hard to tell if she heard our silent conversation or not. 

"Watching me while I'm relaxing in my bikini? Creeps." She teases lightly. I grin and Wanda snickers. 

"You married me, you knew what you were getting yourself into." Wanda retorts and leaves my side to sit on Nat's lounger. There is a perfectly empty one nearby but she doesn't seem bothered by that. 

Nat makes room for her, pulling her legs up. But as soon as Wanda sits, she gently tugs on Nat's legs, draping them over her lap. Natasha relaxes again, stretching out her legs. Wanda takes one of her feet into her hands and starts massaging it. Nat instantly relaxes even more, sinking into the lounger and humming contently.
Wanda gives me a look, a small smile on her lips. So, this is what she meant. It's honestly very sweet and surprising. I didn't picture Natasha as someone who likes to receive foot massages but now that I see it, I totally understand what Wanda was talking about.

"What are the plans for the afternoon?" Natasha asks lazily, her eyes closed again, concentrating fully on the massage. I share a glance with Wanda and shrug. When they invited me over, I didn't make any plans. 

"Hang out and enjoy the warm weather. Maybe dip into the pool if it grows too hot." Wanda suggests, switching feet. Nat hums approvingly and I nod. Sounds like a casual day. And somehow that excites me. I'm still not sure what we are but spending casual days with them feels good, normal, as if we were hanging out a lot and don't need to do something special each time. 

I lean back and slip on some sunglasses, relaxing myself. This is really nice and feels so comfortable. Not just physically but emotionally. I don't worry about anything and feel safe and cared for here. 

Before I can doze off, someone gently taps my shoulder and I open my eyes. Wanda is standing in front of me, blocking me from the sun, which makes her hair look like a halo. 

"Just wanted to check if you put on sunscreen. Nat usually forgets about it, so I wanted to make sure." She says, holding up a bottle of sunscreen. I glance over at Natasha, who is now lying on her stomach, her back reflecting a bit of the sunlight. Looks like she just got the reminder from Wanda too. 

"I will have to say no, I didn't put it on." I admit, scooching to the side so Wanda can sit. She sighs overly theatrical. 

"I am working with children here." She teases, at which I nudge her thigh with my knee, making her smile. 

"Mind if I take care of that?" She asks, shaking the bottle of sunscreen. I shake my head, watching as she opens the bottle. 

"Is that an excuse to touch me or do you really worry about my skin?" I tease back, making her roll her eyes. 

"Can't it be both?" She offers and I snicker. 

Her hands are warm and smooth against my skin, while the sunscreen is cold. She spreads it over my skin, massaging it in, which feels really nice and relaxing. There is a bit of a tingling starting where her hands touch me but I choose to ignore it, not wanting to have sex right now. As great as it is, I want to have a calm afternoon with them. Wanda seems to feel a similar way because she doesn't tease me when she spreads the lotion on my thighs. Her touch feels soft but efficient, not meant to tease me. It's hard to stay awake though, her hands soft, the lounger comfy and the sun warm. The perfect conditions to fall asleep to. I manage to stay awake until she is done and gets up, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Have a good nap." She whispers and only seconds later, I am dozing off.
********************* 

When I stir awake again, I have no idea how much time has passed but I know my skin feels hot. I sit up a little but my brain doesn't like that, starting to spin.

"Slow, sweetheart. Let your circulation wake up too." Wanda says, right by my side. I didn't realize she was right there but she is. The third lounger has been carried over to stand between mine and Nat's. My brain is still too hazy to wonder how it got there because these things look heavy.
I feel a little slow in general and disorientated but I always do after waking up from a nap in the sun. 

"You should get out of the sun, you're looking a little flushed." Wanda suggests, putting her hand to my forehead. It's such a caring action that my stomach flutters. 

"And you're hot too." She adds, sounding a bit concerned now. I wave it off, taking her hand into mine. It's too warm to cuddle but holding hands is still very much possible. 

"I'm always hot." I reply lazily, watching her lips tip up into a small smile. 

"You are but you're not always in the sun and possibly about to get a heat struck." She points out, her voice still concerned. I lean my head to the side to properly look at her. She seems worried and something tells me she wouldn't let it go if I waved it off. 

"Okay, I'll get out of the sun." I agree and sit up. 

This time I don't get dizzy instantly. Wanda watches me closely, almost as if she was ready to catch me if I fell. But I make it up without a problem and Wanda helps me to push the lounger back and into the shade. She does the same with hers and with Natasha's even if she's nowhere to be seen. I settle down, Wanda does the same. She places a hand on my arm. 

"You're still very warm, if you don't cool off soon, we might have to consider taking you to the ER." She thinks out loud. I frown, taking her hand and rubbing my thumb over her knuckles. 

"I appreciate your worry but I promise, I am fine. It's not my first time dozing off in the sun." I assure her. Wanda hums, looking over my face and nodding slowly. 

"I guessed that but you were asleep for almost an hour and a half and that can be dangerous. But I trust you will let us know if you feel funny." She decides, her voice sounding more calm now and I nod. Her care and worry touch me because it sounds so genuine and if she cares this much, it means she likes me more than a bit. 

"I promise, I'll let you know when I feel funny." I assure her, making her smile a little. Nat comes out into the backyard, carrying a tray with bottles of water and a few cut-up fruit. She only raises an eyebrow shortly at the rearranged loungers before placing the tray on a little table. 

"You look flushed." She notices, eyeing me. I wave it off and reach for a bottle of water. It'd be a lie if I said I don't like both their attention on me and how much they care but I don't want them to worry. 

"We decided it's better to stay out of the direct sun for now." Wanda explains, eyeing her wife closely before padding the lounger next to hers. Nat obliges and sits down. Wanda feels her cheeks and arms, and in her sigh, I can almost hear her rolling her eyes. 

"Both of you will stay out of the sun for now." She tells us, directing Nat to lay down and chuck some water. I almost snicker and share a short glance with the redhead, who seems amused as well. 

"Just because your skin isn't pale, doesn't mean it's sun resistant. Redheads are often more sensitive towards the sun, Tasha." Wanda mutters under her breath, making Nat smile even more. I am getting the feeling this isn't the first time Wanda pulled her wife out of the sun. 

"Love you." Nat says, pulling Wanda closer for a kiss who pretends to pout before she kisses Natasha back, melting just a little bit into it. 

"Sure, I love you too, you goblin." Wanda replies, her voice a lot lighter and more playful though. Nat just grins, seemingly pleased with the change in mood. 

"Do you have plans for the rest of the weekend?" Wanda asks me, turning around to face me. She changed during my nap, also wearing a bikini now that looks gorgeous on her. It's a dark red that compliments her hair beautifully. 

"I do. I'm visiting my friend tomorrow. She has a little daughter and we wanted to take her out to the park and maybe get some ice cream for us. She's too small to have some herself but once she falls asleep in her stroller, it won't bother her anymore if we have ice cream." I answer, smiling at the though. I'm really looking forward to that. Whenever I visit, I feel like that little ray of sunshine has grown so much and is a completely different baby now. But each time she's just as cute, if not cuter than before. We don't manage to meet up as regularly as we want to but we make each time worth it. 

"Sounds like fun. Are you good with kids?" Wanda asks, quirking her head in interest. 

"I'd say so. When she starts crying in my arms, I am able to calm her down again. Not always though but those are times where she wants her mommy or to be nursed and I can't give her that."
Wanda chuckles and I don't miss how here eyes dart down to my breasts.

"I like being around her and holding her. She's starting to get to an age where I can actually interact with her and play a bit with her. It's very sweet and when I return home, I always wonder if I would be a good mother. But then I remind myself, I still got time and I am single and I don't want to stress over being a single mom when that's my own choice." 

"I get that. Having a child is a lot of responsibility and doing it on your own is a lot. My greatest respect to every single mother out there. I think most people want to wait until they have a partner by their side before having children." Wanda says thoughtfully. I nod in agreement. Having a partner through all of it makes it easier for sure. 

"Have you and Natasha ever thought about kids?" I ask, the question slipping out before I can think about it some more. But it seems like a valid question. Wanda sounds fond of children and I can imagine she'd be a great mom. She also has a wife by her side, so she wouldn't be doing it on her own. 

"We have. For a long time, we didn't want to have any, feeling too young and wanting to build up our own lives. Now that we're over thirty and are both working great jobs, it's a different situation. At some point we want to have children but I think not for another two or three years." She answers and I notice Nat's hand reaching for Wanda's. I can't see if Nat is listening to our conversation or just searching for contact, but Wanda gladly gives it to her, squeezing her hand. 

"What are your plans for the rest of the weekend?" I ask, crossing my legs at my ankles. 

"We'll take care of the front yard tomorrow. We need to water it and I need to tend to the flowers lining the walk up to our front door. It'll be a bit of work but it's always fun and worth it. Besides, it's long overdue anyway. Nat has been bothering me about it since last week- you have." Wanda says, her head turned to her wife now. I smile at their short bickering before Wanda returns to our conversation. 

"I thought about adding a few flowers to the front yard, so maybe we'll also do a trip to the garden center but that's not for sure." She shrugs, her eyes bright and happy. Hearing and seeing her talk about her plants is even cuter than watching her tend to them. It's easy to tell it's something she does with passion and I like that. 

We chat a while longer until laying back and relaxing again. I eat a few of the fruits Nat brought out and am simply happy. Simple days can be the best. Just doing nothing but not being alone either. It's the perfect mix for a lazy day and I definitely deserve that after working so much this week. 

When Wanda offers to go into the pool, I easily agree. Cooling off sounds like a great idea. My skin has cooled off already, the worry on Wanda's face gone.
I watch her decent into the pool, trying to compose myself and not start drooling at the sight. Once she is in the water, I follow her and push myself away from the latter as soon as I am mostly in the water. But when I stretch my feet to meet the ground, I dip underwater. The pool's deeper than expected. Wanda giggles when I come back up, at which I shoot her a playful glare. 

"Can you reach the ground?" I ask, treading water to stay afloat. 

"I can, just about though." She answers. Her chin is above the water, which means the pool can't be that deep. But the few inches she has on me are apparently enough.

I blow out a breath and splash some water at her. For a second she looks offended but then she starts to grin and splashes water right back at me. But I dip beneath the surface before it can hit me and smile innocently at her. Wanda narrows her eyes at me and I'm quick to swim away and flee when she reaches for me.
I squeal as she chases me through the pool, getting close a few times. I'm not good at swimming for a longer time and quickly feel my arms and legs getting tired. Wanda catches me, her arm wrapping around my body as I kick my feet to flee but it doesn't help. 

"Got you." She tells me and tightens her hold on me. I stop fighting it and turn around in her arms to smile at her. 

"I let you get me." I tell her, which makes her snort out a laugh and nod before kissing my cheek.
Feeling her skin brush against mine is very nice and now that I'm in her arms, I couldn't find it in me to pull away anymore. 

"Wanna prove that theory and escape again?" She offers with an amused expression that spreads warmth through my body. I hum, pretending to think about it before shaking my head. 

"I don't." I decide, making her snicker and kiss the tip of my nose. I let go of her, just a little, to float on my back, looking up at the blue sky. Wanda's hands hover near me, which I can tell by the little waves sloshing against my sides. 

"Are you making sure I don't drown or have a heat stroke?" I tease her before squeaking loudly when she pushes me down. I come back up, gasping for air and glaring at Wanda who smiles at me as if she couldn't harm a fly. 

"That was totally on purpose." I say, pointing my finger at her. 

"Nooo." She drags out the word, something in her eyes twinkling and giving her away. I pout but can't keep it on very long when she smiles at me like this. 

"You're just terrible at floating." She teases and this time I splash water into her face again. Her hair, once nicely pulled up into a bun, is now messy and hanging around her face in wet strains. It still looks gorgeous though. 

"Am not." I argue with a little laugh. 

"Are too." She disagrees, catching my hands before I can splash more water at her. 

"You drowned me." I point out. 

"Wasn't very successful if you're still talking, was it?" She retorts with a laugh and I fight to free my hands and splash her again but her hold is firm enough to keep me from doing so. It doesn't hurt though. 

"Shut up." I mutter but can't help to feel a laugh bubbling up. Simply goofing around without caring if it's stupid is the best and I love that I can do that with Wanda. 

"You shut up." She replies, shaking her head with another laugh. I grin at her, my legs kicking beneath me. The water reflects the light on her face, making her look like a creature of the sea. Honestly, if she was, I might just jump into that sea and never resurface. She'd be a great siren. 

"Make me." I challenge with a cocky grin that makes her raise her eyebrows. 

Her head tilts to the side and I see the flash of accepting the challenge on her face. She lets go of me and reaches for my waist in one quick motion, pulling me against her and pressing her lips on mine. I kiss her back instantly, tasting a bit of chlorine on her lips but I don't care.
They are wetter than the other times we kissed but that only allows us to move them together easily. Wanda's hands are quick to change position when I wrap my legs around her hips, tired of keeping myself up. With her hands on my butt, the whole situation suddenly feels a lot more arousing and I gasp into the kiss when she squeezes my butt. 

I have to tilt my head back to get some air into my lungs. Wanda trails a few kisses along my neck, walking us through the pool until I feel the wall against my back. She uses her own weight to pin me to it, her hands slipping to my thighs to not be in the way. I regain enough breath to kiss her again and grab her face in my hands, kissing her deep and hard.
The water around us suddenly doesn't feel cooling anymore, it rather feels as if it was starting to heat up. But that could also just be my body temperature. 

Wanda keeps kissing me, slipping her tongue into my mouth and biting into my lips lightly until I lose myself completely in the kiss. Nothing else matters but her lips on mine and the way she makes my heart race when kissing me like this.
We are the only two people in the world when we kiss like this. All I feel is the press of our lips, the wall in my back and Wanda's body between my legs.
I chase her lips when she pulls away and open my eyes again, a little blinded by the sun. Her face is still close and has a happy smile on it. I lean my head back against the edge of the pool, sliding my hands into the back of her neck to gently play with a few loose strains there. 

"I think that was pretty effective." She says, smiling smugly, at which I playfully roll my eyes. How could it not have been? Kissing her always makes me shut up. 

"You definitely know how to do that." I agree, watching her face lovingly. She's just so pretty, even when she looks like she was surprised by pouring rain in the middle of the day. 

"What? Kiss you or make you shut up?" She teases, making me chuckle and hold on closer to her, connecting our skin again. 

"Both." I answer, resting my forehead against hers. She hums and takes a step away from the wall of the pool, allowing water to circulate behind my back. 

"You feel quite hot again and look flushed. Maybe we should get you out of the sun." She suggests, a playful jab in her words, making me groan and hide my face in her cheek. I nip at her earlobe, hearing her sigh softly at that and smile. 

"Care to join me for dinner, or would you rather devour each other?" Nat's voice pulls us out of our moment. I look up to see her standing on the patio, wearing the shirt and shorts again. I didn't realize she got up and started dinner. But now that she mentions it, I feel my stomach grumbling. 

"I wouldn't mind devouring her." Wanda says, earning a smack against her shoulder from me, even though I can't deny that the thought is tempting. 

"I'd love to join your for dinner." I answer Natasha and let go of Wanda to swim to the ladder. She follows slowly and I am pretty sure watches me as I get out of the pool. Nat is right by my side, wrapping me in a towel and holding me in her arms for a moment. 

"How about you change before we have dinner, might be more comfortable." She suggests, her voice soft and caring. 

I nod and get a kiss on the forehead before she lets me go. While I grab my bag, Nat wraps Wanda in a towel too and gives her a long kiss before whispering something into her ear. Wanda giggles at that and nods. When I enter the house to go to the nearest bathroom to change, the smell of food welcomes me and I instantly feel a sense of comfort wash over me.
Having someone cook dinner for me is really a luxury I appreciate very much and I will definitely let Natasha know that after dinner.

A/n: A calmer day, without smut. 
I'm honestly pretty excited for the next chapter and how you react to it ;)

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.2K 9
Y/n has feelings for her stepmother but knows it's not right. But that doesn't make the feelings go away. When she decides to push her away, it becom...
492K 14.4K 85
Y/N has been trying to live the most possible mundane life as possible for the past 10 centuries. But she is dragged back into the superhero life. Sh...
294K 9.6K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...
606K 17.9K 38
Natasha Romanoff was never particularly fond of Y/N. Ever since you joined the team, there was a tangible rivalry between you both. Apart from this...