Spider-Man in dragon ball

By LilJ1122

What if Peter Parker,the amazing Spider-Man,was in the world of dragon ball? More

Explanation/history
Meeting new friends and new enemies
Showdown
The battle for namek pt1
The battle for namek pt2
Knowledge and vengeance
Showdown
Sacrifice
Raditz's fight
More androids?!
Meeting new faces again
Training Pt.1
Training Pt.2
The Tournament
Question about the next suit
The next generation Pt.1
The next generation Pt.2
God of destruction
Bonds Pt.1
Bonds pt.2
Next tournament
Benevolence
Worthy
Calm
Escape from hell
Family
Training
The tournament of power pt.1
The tournament of power pt.2
The tournament of power pt.3
Evil unleashed
Saiyans
Value
Revenge
Fate of the world pt.1
Fate of the world pt.2
Fate of the world pt.3
The last cerelian
The strongest
What's coming next?
Calamity
The grand tour pt.1
Love
Assault
Training
Invasion
Vengeance
Bittersweet aftermath
The last dragons
Freinds
The true god of destruction
Ultimate battle
The finale

The grand tour pt.2

26 0 0
By LilJ1122

Vegeta cautiously drives the ship down into earth's atmosphere.They drive all the way down to the lookout.As the team lands,they step out of the ship,but see no one.
Spider-Man:Where is everyone?
Vegeta:Did they go to deal with something?
Goten:I don't sense any other energy.
Kuriza:How strange.
Suddenly,a loud and condescending laugh is heard around the entire group.Their surroundings suddenly change into a dark mist as they group up back to back.
Spider-Man:Who's there?!
Goten:Show yourself!
The laugh continues as the small green man appears across from the group.
Spider-Man:It's you!
Vegeta:Round two asshole!
Vegeta yells and charges at the man,but is sent down to the ground by an invisible force.
Goten:Get off him!
Goten throws a blast,but the man puts his hand forward and makes a shield that blocks the blast.
Spider-Man:Who are you!?
???:Call me Bibidi.
Kuriza:Are you related to Babidi by any chance?
Bibidi:That poor excuse for a son is no kin of mine anymore.
Spider-Man:What'd you do to our parents and friends?!
Bibidi:Oh trust me,we're nowhere near them.In fact,there isn't life on THIS planet for miles.Or at least there won't be soon enough.
Kuriza:So the dragon balls?
Bibidi:ARE here,but "here" simply isn't earth. Speaking of which,if you like the dragon balls so much-
Bibidi snaps his fingers as a group of dragons step from the dark mist behind Bibidi.

Spider-Man:There they are!
Bibidi:Kill them!
Vegeta yells as he is finally able to overcome the force,he charges energy in his palm and fires a powerful energy blast.Bibidi vanishes as the dragons avoid the blast.Vegeta jumps back to his group.The environment changes to reveal a different planet.

Spider-Man:Alright everyone,kick it into high gear!
Goten:Gladly.
Goten yells as he charges his aura as erupts into a blue intense energy,the energy fades to reveal-

(Credits to MohaSetif)
Goten charges at the dragons,the blue one steps in front and smiles.Goten and the dragon fly into the air and clash.Kuriza yells and charges his energy and charges towards the dragons.The small one taunts him and quickly runs away,Kuriza chases him as the large dragon stares off against Vegeta and Spider-Man.
Haze shenron:HAHAHAHA!To make this all the more interesting,you both may fight me at the same time.
The dragon obnoxiously laughed as Spidey and Vegeta just blankly stared at him.
Spider-Man:Well,he's cool with it.
Vegeta and Spider-Man instantly charge at haze shenron,making him shriek in fear.They bombard and jump him with a flurry of blows.
Haze shenron:owowowowowowwaitwaitwait!
WAIIIIIIT!Please!
The duo stops as they gaze upon haze shenron, who is beaten to a pulp.
Haze shenron:I-I-I'm sorry.
Suddenly,Goten crashes into the ground right in front of them.Spidey and Vegeta run to Goten to see him bleeding all over his body,his shirt was completely destroyed and he was in base form.The blue dragon talks from above as he floats down.
Eis shenron:Oh come now,is that really all you have?
Kuriza:I could ask you the same thing.
Eis and haze looks above to see Kuriza holding a dragon ball.Kuriza drops it as it hits the ground.Kuriza lands in front of eis.
Kuriza:Try picking on someone your own size.
Eis shenron:Gladly!
Eis and Kuriza violently clash and exchange blows.So far they seem to be equal.Haze backs up away from the fight but backs up right into Spider-Man and Vegeta.Haze quickly turns around and gets on his hands and knees and begs.
Haze shenron:Please spar me!Please!Keep me away from him!
Vegeta:Stay here and don't move.
Vegeta and Spider-Man go towards the fight.It may have been close at first,but Kuriza is losing ground,wish shenron forms ice over his claws and scratches kuriza's chest.As Kuriza stumbles back in pain,eis shenron hits him with a point blank blast that sends him flying. Vegeta tackles eis shenron,but is quickly punched off.Spider-Man puts his hands forward and launches a powerful energy blast. But as it makes its way towards eis,he simply puts his hand out and swipes the blast away.
Eis dashes to Spidey and gut punches him.Eis lifts Spider-Man by his neck and starts choking him.Vegeta tackles eis again,but this time actually pins him all the way down to the ground.Vegeta quickly jumps back,when he lands he then tells as he charges his power.He is covered in a dark yellow energy as his hair elongates.Vegeta is silent as his new transformation is complete.

Vegeta:Now,face me!
Eis shenron:This should be interesting.
Eis and Vegeta clash once more,but Vegeta is faring better than ever and pushing eis back. Vegas launches a point blank blast and sends eis flying,as the dragon flies Vegeta pursues him and smashes him to the ground.As eis tries to get up,he hears Vegeta's voice from behind.
Vegeta:This battle is over.
Eis looks behind to see Vegeta with his arm revved back.His palms holds a powerful cluster of energy.
Eis shenron:W-wait!Please,I give up!
Vegeta:...Cool,Bloody bomber DX!
Vegeta throws the powerful blast point blank anyways.A large explosion occurs as haze is in awe.
Haze shenron:H-how did he?!
The dust fades to reveal a dragon ball.Vegeta picks it up and flies over to Kuriza.
Kuriza:What happened to your eyebrows?
Vegeta:I don't know.They just do that in this form.
Kuriza:Weird.
The group walks over to Spider-Man and a shocked haze.Haze stutters until he suddenly starts...crying?
Haze shenron:I'm so happy!H-he-he was so cruel!T-thank you!
Haze shenron crawls to Vegeta and starts kissing his feet.
Vegeta:Um...
The group just awkwardly sits there until haze collects himself.Goten walks up to the group with a sad look on his face.
Goten:Guys...our ship,it's gone!
Spider-Man:WHAT?!
The group looks around as see that Goten's right,the ship can't be seen for miles.Haze shenron starts to speak.
Haze shenron:Um actually...I saw some people taking your ship away.
Vegeta:Why'd you wait just now to tell us?!
Haze shenron:Listen!There was a lot going on alright??
Spider-Man:What direction?
Haze shenron points to the left.
Spider-Man:Then let's move it.
The group follows as haze follows them.They stop and look back at haze,who looks back as well,but sees no one.Haze looks to the group as Spider-Man shrugs his shoulders.
Spider-Man:Welcome to the team.
Haze shenron:YAY!
Haze celebrates like a child and cheerily follows the group.As they journey,they see the area.
Kuriza:Is this a planet or a graveyard?
In hours,they arrive at some sort of base.

Goten:You say our ship might be in there?
Haze shenron:Hey,all I said was it was in this direction.
Spider-Man:Let's take a look.
The group heads inside,but as they do,they see a whole room full of bodies.
Goten:Oh god.
A giant rumble is head throughout the room. The group looks ahead to see a large green mechanical giant.

Spider-Man:That thing did this!Take it down!
The group charges forth but haze stays behind. The giant moves at surprising speeds,punching Kuriza away with its fists.Spider-Man and Goten scale up its large arms to its face and punch it,but barely faze it.The robot is about to throw a punch until suddenly,it's legs become brittle and start to break.The robot tumbles down and falls on it's front.The group was confused,but their thoughts were interrupted by haze shouting.
Haze shenron:Get away from it!
The group listens and distance themselves from to robot as it's whole body starts to crack. The group gazes in awe as the entire robot's body crumbles to dust.Haze chuckles obnoxiously as the group looks at him.
Haze Sheron:That's my awesome ability!I can manipulate poison and toxins and pollutants.
The group looks around the area and finally find their ship.Haze lifts the ship with his arms from under,surprising the group with his strength.The group wastes no time and runs out of the building,but as they do,they see what appears to be a large planet.

Goten:Where'd that come from?!
The large planet suddenly starts...moving?!The planet is coming closer at a startling speed.
Kuriza:That'll crash right into us!Everyone on board,now!
The team boards the ship and immediately take flight,thankfully they leave the planets atmosphere just in time as the large silver planet rams right into the other planet.The silver planet continues to push and ram through as in mere seconds,it completely destroys the other planet.
Vegeta:Where to?
Spider-Man:Change of plans,we're going back home!Maximum speed!
Vegeta:On it!
Vegeta pushes a button as the ships fuel and engines move finite and burst with heat.The ship takes off at insane speeds all the way to earth.
Spider-Man:What was...ANY of that?!
Haze shenron:I don't know,there shouldn't have been another planet for miles.
Kuriza:Perhaps that wizard could have done it.
Spider-Man:Maybe,but we need a different plan now.We can't let him get the drop on us again.
The team arrives hours later at the actual planet earth.The drive down through the atmosphere to the lookout,this time they actually see their parents and friends.They land on the lookout and step out in relief.They are hugged by their parents and talk about their journey.
Kami:I'm just glad you all made it back in one piece.And who's this?
Kami refers to haze.
Spider-Man:This is a...well,he's one of the dragon balls.
Haze shenron crosses his arms with a smug look on his face.
Haze shenron:Yeah that's right.
The group just blankly stares at him,they then continue to talk.
Kami:So these dragon balls are sentient now?
Spider-Man:And so far,we have at least 4.
As Spider-Man takes the dragon balls out,he feels the fourth in,Spider-Man suddenly opens his eyes in shock.
Kuriza:What's wrong?
Spider-Man:This-this is a fake!It's just a ball of ice!
The group looks at the ball and confirms the findings.
Vegeta:So that little bastard escaped me?! Dammit!So now what?
Kami:You should rest,we'll secure the dragon balls.Take a break.
The group nods and go to their respective homes,resting up for the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 13 9
We are going to follow the story and adventures of this Midoriya Izuku, as he goes to a universe where Saitama got a decent job. Considering Deku is...
1K 3 31
What if one of my oc's was in DB series let's find out. Can someone make a cover for this? And if you do then thanks. P.s. feel free to comment.
6.8K 133 27
What if anime worlds were joined to one?That would be awesome asf right?Well in this world a boy with an unknown age was luckiest of all due to his e...