Cursed Witch︱Draco Malfoy

By NCDCherry

❝And I'll be in denail for at least a little while, what about the plans we made? ❞ Haley Potter twin sister... More

{IMP}
{Intro/disc}
{Black Amethyst}
{my brother is a what?}
{the boy who lived}
{I'm Draco Malfoy}
{Sorting but why not her? }
{I am a Slytherin?!}
{The Witch Of Black Magic}
{Protective Curse Bracelet}
{Quidditch's new seeker}
{you resembles your mother}
{Chrismas Present for him? }
{It's the only way......i've got to be taken}
{Cordelia Sebastian Voidheart}
{Dobby being Dobby as well}
{You Better Be}
{The Chamber Of secret has been opened}
{You shall behave, Mr.Malfoy}
{She is adopted by Diana}
{Was It Passionate?}
{Every Secret that belongs to Malfoys}
{Sirius Black}
{Expecto Patonum!}
{When Charles here, why to care?}
{Who is the person she fears?}
{She knew He's Voldemort Himself}
{I'll help you, taking revenge, from Hogwarts}
{Your relationship? , Mr. Malfoy and Ms. Haley}
{Who knows if Draco loves you?}
{What you liked about Lily Evans?}
{The Marauder's Map}
{He calls couple rings, Friends rings, wow}
{Daisy Died Today Now Tomorrow You}
{So....Unfuck You}
{The Band you Wore looked Gorgeous}
{Money Is More Powerful After All}
{You Guys Are In Love!?!}
{you are coming with me}
{Unexpected To Be Expected}
{You Are Just Looking Like Mine}
{Young Love~}
{Reason For Sitting In The Girls Side, Mr. Spencer?}
{Will You Be My Girlfriend?}
{Why Didn't She Notice His Love?}
{I Never Ever Loved You}
{Charles Spencer You Just Won A Actor Award!}
{Did I ask For Your Opinion?}
[He Always Love To Take My Place]
[Obey Me Or He Will Die]

{Draco and Haley Rumor}

2 3 7
By NCDCherry

Chapter Forty-One:-

Haley was about to faint when her brother hadn't come when he flew to hogwart's way with dragon on his back, "my brother?" Haley said faintly, "Don't worry, Haley, He'll be alright" Eisen says as she rubbed her back, Haley had gifted Eisen a sweater and she had it too, that's the reason they were twining.

"Eisen~" Haley says as she hugs her then his brother returned, and picked the egg, which cause the whole crowd to go wild, Charles was clapping his hands with not a single simple smile on his face, Haley was shaking Eisen wildly, and Eisen was laughing at Haley.

Everyone was cheering for Harry, as he rise his golden egg more, to let everyone see his hard work, just than the common room door opens and pushing people aside, Haley jumped on her brother, hugging him tightly, as Eisen smiles at Hermione who looked at her before wondering how Haley enters their common room.

"You open the door?" Parvti asked Eisen as she nodded her head smiling, "She's his sister, and have full right to do so, right?" she says as Parvti and Patil nodded their head in union.

"Look, at your face, Harry!" Haley says as Charles sighs, and smiles when Half gryffindor look at him, "Just Look at it, you have a lot of scratches and bruises!" she snapped at him as she starts to highlight his scars.

"But i won, Haley" he says as he smiles, grabbing her shoulders, "Your brother Harry Potter won-ow!" he groans when she punch on his stomach, "you should be grateful for not being killed by me" she rolls her eyes as she smiles, "congrats by the way" she pats his shoulder.

Then George and Fred pick Harry on their shoulder, and Seamus gave him the golden egg, asking for him about the clue means asking him to open it.

and as he did, it was so disturbing voice, making everyone hold their ears tight, Harry closed the egg again, unable to hear the clue though.

"what the bloody hell was that?" Ron says as everyone looks at him, as he walks to Harry looking everywhere but him, "okay everyone back to knitting" Fred says as everyone starts to go back to their rooms to sleep.

"Oh hey, Ron" Haley greeted as she smiles nicely, trying to forget how she beat the hell outta him because she thought he is bullying Harry, Ron smiles at her as well, not forgetting how she nearly killed him.

"How are you?" she asked as she looks at Charles who yawned, piching him she signs him to leave, she'd be coming, "okay guys, I better go, take care" he smiles as he went out of the common room.

"i'm fine, and you" he asked, "im fine as well" she smiles back. Haley smiles at Ron as he apologized to Harry about his doings and Harry accepts as well.

"okay guys see you!" Haley says as she grabbed Eisen hand who was going out, taking her with her, she get out of the common room, "yes Haley?" Eisen asked smiling at Haley.

"yes Haley? bro I make you a cake and you are saying 'yes Haley?', I'm sad" Haley rolls her eyes as Eisen chuckles, "It was so tasty! I told you" she exclaimed, "told me when?" she asked.

"Well, you were looking at your best friend that time" Eisen smiles, Haley says 'oo' , "nevermind, and yeah sorry for hurting you," she smiles as she decided to take off, "hurt me?"

Haley smiles as she pointed at her hand, which was now in shades of purple, "you were sleeping" she smiles, before she flew off to her common room straight.

Haley enter her room, she heard Charles calling her but she was so onto sleep that ignoring everyone's calls, she just enter her room, and jumped onto her bed, still in uniform, drifting to her tight sleep, oh she missed this kinds of sleep.

Next morning was very shocking for Haley, she wake up because of her parrot Daisy, she poop on her!, so Haley was in her bathroom, washing her body, and then she wore her uniform, as her sweater as dirty, and would take time to dry, so she only wore her cloak above.

Binding her hair into messy bun, she pick her handbag, and rubbing her eyes, she came out of room and saw Charles already standing there with a cold expressions, his gray eyes gleaming, he sighs, "good morning Haley" he says.

Haley looks at him, before she close her door, "good morning Charlie" she smiled, Charles nodded his head, as he unlean from the wall, smiling at her, still it was looking he is angry, "what happened to your face? why it's long?" she asked as she was the first one to walk.

"nothing, " he huffs, "just was being ignored by loved one" he rolls his eyes, and Haley wasn't dumb to not understand, "oh gosh, I was so sleepy, and you know" she nodded her head, waiting for his peanut brain to understand her statement.

"So, sleeping is more important than me?" he asked raising his brow, "obviously" she rolls her eyes as they exit the common room, onto their way to Great hall, "and yeah, you know i hate you when you stand there like a stone" she express, as he scoffs, "you got to be kidding me" he rolls his eyes.

"I'm telling the bitter truth" she rolls them, her pair of eyes, as she sighs, and they enter the great hall, both chattering.

Eisen noticed Haley and Charles entering and she chuckles when Charles point his finger at Haley and Haley grabbed his finger, twisting it and glaring at him, making him hissed, glaring at her as well, "oh what a lovely couple, I hope they end up together" Eisen whispers to herself as she began to eat her breakfast.

and here Harry was busy staring at his first love, Cho Chang who smiles at him, returning back to her table, talking with her friends, "that bitch-" Haley was about to get up when Charles make her sit again, "it's temporary" he says.

"what the?" Hermione gasped upon seeing Haley and Draco some thing some thing news, well her was also on the newspaper but Haley's......................with Draco?.....not possible.

"Haley!" Hermione shouts as Haley looks at her, Hermione stands up so as Haley and then both stood againts eachother, "In the wizarding world, a curious rumor has been making its rounds - Haley Potter, a descendant of the famous Harry Potter, and Draco Malfoy, once a staunch Slytherin, are said to be secretly dating. Our sources report that they have been seen together on several occasions, sharing tender moments and even exchanging passionate kisses.

The news of their blossoming relationship has left many bewildered, as the Potter and Malfoy families have a long-standing history of disagreements. The Potters have been champions of equal rights, while the Malfoys have been known to align with darker, elitist factions.

As we await confirmation of this unexpected romance, one can't help but wonder if Haley and Draco's love can bridge the gap between their families' tumultuous past. Stay tuned to The Daily Prophet for more updates on this intriguing tale of love transcending wizarding world divisions."

Hermione ended as Haley gasped, looking at their picture where she was grabbing his collar, and he was smirking, he smirks? she don't remember that!

"that's a nasty rumor" Haley says as she sighs so does Hermione, "I know right, since it's just a rumor let it slide by, we shouldn't care" Hermione smiles as She return back to her seat.

"what you saw?" Charles asked as he drank his drink, looking at her, "nothing-" Charles sighs, "don't lie there must be a thing that's why you gasped as if you heard you are caught kissing me-"

"Yeah yeah, shut that pretty mouth of yours, before, and yea don't use make me, because i'll chop your tongue off" she rolls her eyes, she however felt Draco longing stare on her, but when she look at it, he was staring at his breakfast.

"There has been a rumor, of me and Draco" she says as she ate her love, Apple, making Charles choke on his drink, "what?!" he looks at Draco who didn't even give a damn!

"Draco? Draco Malfoy? but I was hoping for Charles and Haley" Eisen says to Hermione who nodded her head, "don't worry Eisen, it's just a rumor" Harry says as Eisen nodded her head, "yes, you guys are right"

"I'm not wearing that, It's ghastly" Ginny say says as Haley shouted, "it's pretty!" Ron smiles nervously, "uh-yeah" , "i'm not kidding buddy, " Charles added, "Ginny's blind" as Charles points thumbs up.

"hey! I'm not" Ginny says as Charles laughed and Haley as well, as they high-five, "indeed" both says.

"they're not for Ginny" Hermione laughs as she added, "these are for you" and the whole gryffindor table laughed.

Eisen shook her head, laughing as her eye caught Haley looking at her, and smiling, so she returns the smile, and beside her, Sat Charles who was looking at her with zero interest, well as if she care.

_________________

bye tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 868 15
Draco's sister comes to Hogwarts and after arriving late she has already gathered the attention of quite a few boys. Will any of them catch her atten...
23.3K 589 36
☆ second story in the sequel ☆ • go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...
99.4K 3.7K 110
Uncovering the secrets their souls hold, it is quite clear that Draco and Zilliah are made to be together. That their fate is written upon the stars...
163K 3.1K 20
the sister Arabella Malfoy, the girl who lived, Draco Malfoy's twin sister. Kept away from the magical world for 14 years. She is then brought home...