Enemies By Fate

By Viz_Allegory

"You are the perfect villain of my life" you said while pointing a gun at him. "Awee Look at my baddass angel... More

The day you meet him
Running after wolves
The mysterious stranger
Second Encounter
Confession
Unmasking the shadows
A clash of emotions
Falling for you
The web of clues
Behind the curtains
Melting into you
The Night We Shared
Whispers of Betrayal
Deceptive Realities
Operation Midnight Mirage
Burned evil
A Step Closer To You
knight in shining armour
Echoes of rescued hearts
Hopelessly lost in you
Journey into the past
Passionate love

The search begins

14 4 5
By Viz_Allegory

Ten minutes later, a knock resounded on the washroom door. "I've brought you fresh clothes. If you're finished, I can come in," Jungkook's voice came from behind the door.

"I'm done," you replied, rising to your feet and steadying yourself with the vanity. Jungkook entered, holding a frock and towel. You were digging holes in the ground with your eyes as meeting Jungkook’s eyes is something you can't do right now.

"Ajhumma isn't back yet," Jungkook informed you.

"Yoona said she's working late today. I might need to assist you in changing, if that's alright with you."

"I'm not comfortable with that. I'll wait until Imo comes," you replied to the wall.

"You're covered in mud and water. You'll catch a cold. Let me help," Jungkook insisted.

You shook your head from side to side, refusing his offer. Feeling ashamed and disgusted, you hung your head low. Frustrated, Jungkook approached you, grasped your jaw firmly, and lifted your face to meet his gaze. Although his grip was forceful, it wasn't painful. Reluctantly, you met his eyes but quickly averted your gaze, feeling uncomfortable.

"Look at me," he ordered, but you resisted.

"I said, look. At. Me," he commanded again, this time more forcefully. Eventually, you met his intense gaze, feeling his touch simultaneously powerful and intimidating.

"What are you ashamed of? You should be proud for being women. God has gifted you to bring life to earth. Its a blessing and accept it rather being ashamed" he stated, sending a surge of adrenaline to your spine.

"I'm only here to help, not to take advantage of you. So, stop being stubborn and listen to me."

"I'm not ashamed, I'm just shy," you admitted, feeling nervous. Jungkook released your jaw and stepped back, leaving you confused.

He got irritated by your childish behavior, this is the reason you are forever single. You won’t learn from lessons do you? Now wait in this cold washroom until Imo comes for rescue. You don’t deserve Jungkook. He needs a woman, and you are a teenage when comes to romance.’ Devil side of your soul started lecturing you.

your inner voice chastised you for your childish behavior, reminding you of your perpetual singledom and your supposed immaturity in matters of romance.

Jungkook returned, blindfolded with a black lace, cautiously feeling his way toward you. Placing his hands on your waist, he asked, "Are we good now?" Turning you around, he couldn't see your flushed face, which brought you great relief.

His hands moved from your waist to your neck, pulling your hair forward to unzip your frock. Given your injuries, wearing a simple gown was easier than struggling with pajamas. His fingers brushed with your skin and your heart started running marathon.

He removed it off your shoulder, but you grabbed the material before it can fall on the ground. ‘Turn around’ you asked. He did without asking any questions.Removing the frock from your shoulders, you caught it before it fell to the ground. Discarding the frock, you grabbed the fresh towel to wipe yourself, clad only in your black undergarments.

After wiping yourself clean, you carefully slipped into the lavender frock, made of pure cotton, reaching up to your knees. "Now turn back," you requested. He complied instantly, his eyes still perfectly sealed with the black silk ribbon, leaving you wondering where he found it.

"Can you please zip it up?" you asked politely. His hands searched your back, exploring every inch while trying to find the zipper. Butterflies fluttered in your stomach as his touch lingered. After what felt like an eternity, he finally located the zipper and pulled it up.

"You're done," he replied.

"Can I take this off?" he inquired.

"Yeah," you answered, checking yourself in the mirror. He removed the ribbon and met your gaze. Lifting you up, he carried you out of the room and placed you on the bed.

"I'll get you some warm milk," he said.

"Milk? No, I hate it," you replied, resting your head on the headboard. He gave you a playful "picky eater" look.

"How about hot chocolate?" he suggested.

"Yes," you agreed immediately, as hot chocolate was your favorite drink after coffee. He gave you a small smile and left the room. Feeling a mix of emotions—happiness, shyness, admiration, and a strange sensation you'd never experienced before—you wondered if it might be love.

Respect for Jungkook surged in your heart as you replayed every word he had spoken.

Jungkook returned to his room and placed the black lace inside—it was part of his robe. He paused, a grin flashing across his face. "She has a beautiful mole on her lower back," he murmured before closing the door.

~

It had been two weeks since you moved into Jungkook's house after your fall. He stayed home to care for you, having installed cameras everywhere except the bedrooms. Although he spent most of his time lost in work, you oddly found comfort in his presence.

You had upgraded to crutches from a wheelchair, and while your right hand had almost healed, your leg was taking longer to recover. Bruises around your wrists were still visible, but the pain in your stomach had lessened, though peeing could still be painful at times. In his free time, Jungkook took care of you—brushing your hair, cooking snacks, feeding you, and sometimes playing video games together.

You began to cherish the time spent with him, especially your late-night chats about work with snacks. Jungkook had also become more open with his emotions, though you could see them even when he didn't speak. Your bond with Jungkook was growing stronger and deeper with each passing day.

It was 11 PM, and you found yourself sitting in your room, eagerly awaiting the arrival of your best friend, Yoona. Typically, she'd be home by 8, but tonight, she was running late. A message from her assured you she'd be home soon. Meanwhile, Jimin, another housemate, was also absent.

Bored of staring at the same four walls, you decided to venture out into the garden for some fresh air, despite your injury. Limping slowly with the help of your crutch, you made your way to the kitchen to grab some juice. Retrieving a heavy jar of pomegranate juice from the fridge proved to be a challenge for your recovering hands, causing the jar to shake precariously.

Jungkook intervened, swiftly snatching the jar from your grasp. "I told you to call me if you need anything," he scolded gently as he poured the juice into a glass.

'I thought you were busy with work so-'

"I'm never too busy for you." He cut you off.

Heart fluttering at his words, you felt his arm snake around your waist as he handed you the glass, silently offering his support. Abandoning the crutch, you leaned on him as you both made your way towards the living area.

Suddenly, the front door burst open with a loud bang, startling you both. Two figures stumbled inside, completely engrossed in each other and oblivious to their surroundings. Eyes widening in shock, you and Jungkook exchanged equally surprised glances at the unexpected scene unfolding before you.
They were tasting, no lets rephrase it, were eating each other like there is no tomorrow.

Quickly realizing the awkwardness of the situation, you instinctively covered Jungkook's eyes with your hand to shield him from the sight. In response, he switched the glass to his other hand and reciprocated, covering your eyes protectively.

"Should we... intervene?" Jungkook whispered, breaking the tense silence.

"Would they even notice? It'd be embarrassing for all of us," you replied in a hushed tone.

"Then what should we do?" he asked, seeking your guidance.

"Let's just leave quietly," you suggested.

Agreeing with your plan, Jungkook decided to carry you for a quicker exit. "Here, take the glass," he instructed.

As you reached for the glass, unfortunately, your healing hand couldn't bear the weight, causing it to slip from your grasp and shatter on the ground with a loud crash. The noise snapped the couple back to reality, and they hastily separated, looking flustered and embarrassed.

Yoona's disheveled appearance, with smudged lipstick and messy hair, contrasted with Jimin's equally unkempt state, his face adorned with Yoona's lipstick marks.

"Why are you still awake?" Jimin inquired, breaking the awkward silence.

"I... I was just about to..." you stammered, feeling uncomfortable under their scrutiny.

"Yeah, we should probably get going. Have a good night," Jungkook interjected, swiftly picking you up to make a hasty exit.

"Y/A," Yoona called out, her voice filled with a mixture of surprise and embarrassment.

"I'll talk to you in the morning. Goodnight," she said.

"Sure, you too. Have a steamy night," you winked at her, and she blushed. Jungkook walked towards his office room.

"Jimin-shi, take care of my sis. Don’t be too harsh," you screamed, embarrassing the already embarrassed souls.

Jungkook took you to his office, closing the door behind him. "I'll get you a drink," he said, placing you on the couch.

"You're going out again?" you asked, confused.

"Nah, I have some in here," he replied, opening a 50-inch fridge. You were amused to see the fridge filled with different kinds of alcohol: whisky, wine, beer, rum, and so on.

"I shouldn't drink alcohol," you stated.

"Do you think I'll give you alcohol?" he said, taking out a bottle of banana milk. "Drink this," he offered.

"Why do you like this so much? You drink it almost every day," you asked.

"Don't you drink coffee every day? It's like coffee to me, but healthier," he replied, pouring himself a glass of whiskey. He brought his laptop and sat next to you. Seeing you lost in thought, he said, "Don't try to picture what's going on outside."

"Ew, I won't do such nasty things. I was just wondering when did it happen? Since when did they start dating?" you voiced your thoughts.

"How were you able to go to SNU? You have zero sense of what's happening around you," he retorted.

You were dumbstruck by his reply. WTF is he scolding me now? Yeah, he is.

"What's the first rule they teach in our profession? Keep your eyes always open, even in sleep. You should pay attention to what is going on in your surroundings," he added.

"I know, but somehow, I always get distracted when I am in my comfort zone. I don't like meddling in other people's business. If they want to share, they will," you replied. He leaned closer to you while you leaned backward.

"Don't let your guard down, not even when you are with your loved ones. Never trust anyone in or out of this world, NEVER," he whispered, hovering over you.

"I'll try," you said, pushing him off you and sipping banana milk. A wicked smile decorated his face, taunting you for pushing him away. He is very much aware of the inner turmoil that rises inside you the moment he comes closer.

This guy knows every single way he can ruin you or build you. He can shatter you or arrange you. He can destroy you or cherish you, and you don't know which path he has chosen to follow.

You watched Jungkook intently, his focus on the laptop screen becoming increasingly dull to you. Staring at the display of Namjoon’s credentials, you couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement.

"You're using Namjoon oppa’s system?" you asked, trying to contain your curiosity.

"Yes, I needed to search for an important file that only Namjoon hyung has access to, so I borrowed it," he replied.

Trying to hide your eagerness, you casually responded, "Oh! Okay."

You needed Jungkook to leave so you could use the laptop. 'How? What’s the plan? Think, baby, think. You have to use this opportunity,' you thought to yourself.

"Jungkookie," you called, putting on an extra sweet tone. He shot you a glare, raising an eyebrow.

"What did you just call me?" he asked, and you panicked internally. You never called him anything other than Sir or Jungkook-shi, maybe Grumpy sometimes but never to his face. 'Is he angry? I messed it up more,' you berated yourself.

"Jungkook-shi," you answered, your voice relatively low.

"That definitely wasn’t what I heard earlier," he said, leaning closer.

"You said I can talk to you casually so I – Um, I just—" your words trailed off as he closed the distance between you.

"Call me Oppa as I am three years older than you. Talking casually means calling me Oppa, just like you call Namjoon hyung and Jin Hyung," he clarified.

"Oppa? But I call Tea, Mochi, and Hobi by their nick names," you argued.

"I don’t care what you call them. Call me OPPA. End of discussion," he stated firmly. You wanted to argue further, but it wouldn’t serve your purpose of getting him out of the room.

"Oppa," you called out. He closed his eyes, a smirk forming on his lips.

"You're enjoying this way too much, aren't you?" you remarked.

"Of course, it was my long wish to make you call me like that," he replied.

"I’m hungry," you announced.

"Can you make some Makguksu for me?" you requested.

"It’s almost 1 AM, you want to have makguksu now?" he questioned.

"Yes, please, please, don’t say no. You make it so delicious," you pleaded.

"Say 'Jungkook Oppa, please make some makguksu for me,' then I may consider," he said, refocusing on his laptop.

"What? Are you sic—?" Another glare from him and you swallowed the words. You had to put down your pride to get this 'dickhead' out of the room.

You took a deep breath ‘Jungkook Oppa. Please make makguksu for me’ you said stressing oppa a little loud.

He turned towards you,‘Sure my puppy, anything for you’ replied and left.

As soon he left you took his laptop and started checking the data you need. You opened several files, websites, and emails but there was no data on Cha Seung-Won.

You opened the CBI website, it logged in easily without asking any permissions. You searched for Cha Seung-Won it displayed a report with a picture of your dad. The details you were searching for a long time is of Cha seung-Won, your biological dad who was murdered when you were just ten years old.

The tragic incident haunts you till date, the blood of your appa on your hands still paralysis you in your sleep. You witnessed a death of your only parent at age when you weren’t even bloomed.

Watching you father’s picture on screen flooded your eyes. You placed your fingers on his face ‘Please wait a little more Appa, Just a little more. I will punish the one killed you. I will kill him with my own hands. I will give him slow and painful death.’ Tears escaped your eyes and strolled down to your cheeks.

You scrolled to read the case and what you saw left you speechless.

Name: Cha Seung-Won

Age: 38

Death: 19th May 2009

Cause of death: Murder with a pocketknife in Busan.

Suspect: __________????

(Y/N's Father - Cha Seung-Won)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I am so sorry for updating this late. I was busy with my new Job and we just had quarter close (Accountant stuff, you know).
I was working night shifts and on weekends too which exhausted me.

Finaly I am back to my normal work routine. Next chapter will reveal Y/N's past, so dont miss it. I will update soon.

Thanks to all of you for the love, my puppies.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.7K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...
38.4K 1.2K 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
92.9K 3.3K 42
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
36.4K 1.5K 30
MOB BOSS X ORPHAN GIRL I'm the princess of the mob, the only surviving member after a gang war left me an orphan. My aunt is desperate. Maybe that's...