Legacy Academy

BookDragon2726 tarafından

Teen romance + Murder Mystery + Royals + Horses = one heck of a roller coaster! Lauren's life is normal. The... Daha Fazla

Character aesthetics
(Laurens new mansion)
(Legacy Academy look)
Chapter 1
Lilian's bio
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
(NEW COVER!!!!)
Chapter 21
Anouncement!!!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(Meme!!!!)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
(New cover!!!)
(Next book!!!!!!!)

Chapter 23

52 7 0
BookDragon2726 tarafından

That night me, Seth, Amoy, Lily, and Nick went out to one of the restraints on campus to eat.

I had Swedish meatballs and rice.

Seth had blistered tomato pasta:

Meilin had said she already had plans so she didn't come.

"We should totally go to the pool" Lily says. "It's a Monday night, most kids won't be there."

We all agreed to meet up, going our separate ways after we ate to get our stuff.

—————

The pool was located at the edge of the dormitory's, locked in a fence that was about 12 feet tall.

The brick floor was red, and a canopy covered a seating area at the other end of the pool.

Once I got there Seth was waiting with Nick, Lily and Amoy come later. They walked together due to being in the same dorm building.

After about an hour we all were getting tired fr playing volleyball and were packing up to go when we hear voices.

Turning around I see the pool door open.

Three people walk in, laughing like someone had made a hilarious joke.

There was the first which was a boy with dark brown hair and grayish eyes.

The second was a girl who had slightly curled hair and also grey eyes. She looked slightly similar to the first boy.

Then there was the last boy, who was blond.

Then girl looked up and said, "Lily."

"Bonnie"Lily nods.

The dark haired boy smiles, "looks like it's our lucky day, we even get to meet the girl who's not only known as the worlds newest billionaire, but who found two of the three bodies." It wasn't in a mean tone, just a joke full way.

I flinch at the words slightly.

He walks up to me and holds out his had, "Ryan Knight."

The boy Amoy was talking about.

"Lauren Baker."

"I know" he says.

"Jacob" there blond waves his hand.

"Do you guys mind if we join your swim fest?" Ryan asks.

"We were just leaving" Seth says. I can see his eyes looking to me.

Ryan smiles, "we'll have to get to know one another some other time then." He turns to me, "Safe travels."

Question time: do you guys like me using pictures? If so please comment!

And what are your thoughts on Bonnie, Jacob, and Ryan?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

307 38 15
Margo Watson was found murdered in her own home on October 13th. Leaving the town of Scattervale, with the solving of it's first murder mystery, in 3...
6.3K 592 38
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
512K 17.9K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
1.3K 288 43
✅ COMPLETE Kalel has lost both parent's in New York City's World Trade Center. His mother worked in building two and his father worked in the World F...