The Valiant (An Avengers FanF...

By RonicathePanDog18

[UNDER EDITING] "There's no backing out now. I'm only just a few steps away from my family. And I might be th... More

Author's Note
Wisdom
Preface
Chapter One: Your Not-So-Average Teenager
Annoucement
Chapter Two: A Day In a Life of an Avenger
Chapter Three: Boom!
Chapter Four: The Avengers, Re-assemble!
Changes
Chapter Five: The Tesseract Has Been Located
Chapter Seven: When A Hero Comes Along
Chapter Eight: When Another Hero Comes Along
Chapter Nine: Escaping From HYDRA
Chapter Ten: Comfort Of A Stranger
Chapter Eleven: The Grandparents Are Back
Chapter Twelve: Hey, Steve
Chapter Thirteen: I'm Coming With You
Chapter Fourteen: Welcome Aboard
Chapter Fifteen: Meet the Team
Chapter Sixteen: The Spider Teaches Me To Bite
Chapter Seventeen: Burgers and Backstories
Chapter Eighteen: Good Thing He Didn't Use Lightning
Chapter Nineteen: A Hawk Teaches Me to Shoot an Arrow
Will Resume in January
Chapter Twenty: Having Fun with the Mechanic
Chapter Twenty-One: Keeping You Safe
Chapter Twenty-Two: I'm Not Even Scared
Chapter Twenty-Three: Let's See How Far We've Come
Chapter Twenty-Four: Blinded from the Light
Chapter Twenty-Five: Hope and Valor
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Displeasing Reunion
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Sin
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Close My Eyes
Epilogue
*BONUS CONTENT #1* My Playlist for THE VALIANT
*BONUS CONTENT #2* The Secret Behind the Tesseract
A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Six: Rule Number Seventeen-Don't Be A Hero

6.9K 214 98
By RonicathePanDog18

So, I broke my promise and just post this chapter, anyways... Something was urging me to post this...

I calculated the flight time duration between New York to Germany; New York to Philippines and Germany to Philippines…

If you’re getting confused with the times, I hope you would understand that I was too :))

Sorry about that…

=========================

(Chapter Six: Rule Number Seventeen-Don't Be A Hero)

I stand confidently beside my project to wait for the last group of judges, or if there’s a last group of judges.

It’s lunch and I’m starving. I haven’t eaten breakfast and recess because of my excitement with this project.

Sir Virtucio goes up the stage and leans on the microphone.

“Guys, you can take your lunch now but, outside the gym,” Sir Virtucio speaks through the microphone.

“Thank you,” I whisper as I look up.

I open my bag to take my tweezers and the aluminum box, and take back the Blue. I put back in my bag. With my bag on my back, I walk out of the gym and to my room upstairs.

As I walk through the grounds, I start to massage the wound on my lip, which I bite off the skin earlier because of my nervousness. I feel blood coming out of it and just swallow it. I know it’s really gross but I like the taste of blood. I’m really weird.

Kelly and Nina are walking to the room as I reach the fourth floor. I slowly walk to them and lean my head between them carefully. Kelly turns her head to Nina and she jumps as she sees my face. Nina jumps too. They both start screaming like cats.

“Ronica!” exclaims Nina.

I laugh along with them. Then, we enter the room.

As I walk in, the cold air from the air conditioner runs through my skin and I was dying for it since I was at the gym. We walk to the front and sit on the floor. Then, we prepare our food and pray for blessings.

I open my lunch and a big grin appears on my face as I see my food; beef teriyaki! Thanks, mommy.

As we eat, we heard a loud plane sound. Then, we heard people screaming.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

A loud sound is being emitted and each and everybody of the people on the school grounds look up as they see a huge warplane flying above them. Their eyes are wide and their mouths are open as their heads are up. The plane stops above them and ropes drop from it. Soldiers come falling down from the ropes. As the soldiers reach the ground, the people start running and screaming. The soldiers chase after them and the people surrenders.

A group of soldiers run to the cafeteria. The people inside come running out, faces full of fear. Another group run up the grade school building. The students and teachers are forced to go down as each soldier invades the room. And another two groups run to the college and high school buildings at the back. All buildings are empty as they are gathered by the soldiers in the grounds with their knees and heads down. Some are crying. Some are shaking. All is scared.

Soldiers with energy scanners circle the people.

Each of them holds their earpiece and says the same thing: “Es ist hier nicht (It’s not here.)”

She slaps her forehead and shouts through her earpiece. “Ihr Idioten (You idiots!)”

The screen in front of her flashes as it located the rubble.

“Es gibt noch eine Person im Westen Gebäude (There's still a person in the west building),” she answers through her earpiece. “Ich glaube, er oder sie hat es (I think he or she has it!)”

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

The doors come flying toward the three of us and some students on the back. We all hit the ground. Unfortunately, Kelly, whose ten feet away from the door, gets hit. Pieces of wood and some shards of glass are over her. Nina starts to cry and we both remove the shattered door away from her.

“Kelly!” cries Nina.

As we remove the debris, I rest Kelly in my arms and slap her face. “Kelly! Kelly!” I’m getting furious. “Punyeta, Kelly, gumising ka!(Kelly, wake up, goddammit!)” I look at the back and see that nobody is hurt. “Guys, kailangan ko ng tulong dito! (Guys, I need help here!)” I cry.

Nina’s eyes are still flooded with tears. She shakes Kelly. “Kelly! Wake up!”

“For God’s sake, Nina!” I shout. “'Wag ka nga mag-panic! (Stop panicking!)” Her face is scared. It might be because I shouted at her or because Kelly might not wake up. Or Both. I turn back at the back. “Guys! Punyeta, tulungan niyo naman ako dito! (Guys! I need some freaking help here!)” Two boys, Wags and Lebron run towards us. “Dalhin mo siya sa clinic! (Take her to the clinic!)”

Wags piggybacks the unconscious Kelly and Lebron takes Nina’s arm and put it on his shoulders. Then, he supports Nina’s waist and they walk out.

All of a sudden, I heard more screaming. The ground starts to shake and soldiers starts going in our room.

“Evacuate!” says one.

I hide under the teacher’s table as my classmates run outside. Thank God, they didn’t see me hide. Thinking why are there soldiers here, I start to think of something on how can I knock down one of them. I want to know why are they here. I realize later that they aren’t here anymore. There goes my chance knocking one out. I slowly go out under the table and run to my bag. I open it and stare at the aluminum box. I take it out.

Of course! This is why they’re here! But, why would they make such a big attack?

I stare back at the Blue. What is this, really?

I put the box back in my bag and wear it on my shoulders. I tie up my hair into a ponytail and polish my glasses with my skirt. I look around the room for a weapon so I can defend myself. I found a mop and take out its head, hold it diagonally in front of me with my both hands and walk to the doorframe.

Because of watching Zombieland, I’m about to break the biggest rule of all: Rule #17, don’t be a hero. But some rules are meant to be broken.

Those rules apply to a zombie apocalypse. But I’m not going to be facing zombies. This is reality. I’m about to face soldiers, who I don’t know where they’re from. All I know is that they want to get the Blue.

I knew I shouldn’t have rappelled down that cliff. I should’ve controlled my obsession about it. But it was my first time to see a meteorite, which isn’t a meteorite at all.

As I walk through the doorframe, a metal ball appears in front of me. It has a small yellow blinking light. I realize that it is a bomb and I run away from it to the other doorframe. Before reaching the doorframe, it explodes and the wall gets destroyed, making me fly back towards the chairs. A piece of small debris hits my head. I fall on my back and the pain is really throbbing. I feel like my spine just broke into pieces. And my shoulders are really aching. I hold tight on my stick, which is beside me. I try to stand up. But, I fall to my knees. I fight the pain and try to find the son of a bitch who did this.

Whoever he or she is, it really pissed me off because, firstly, I’m wearing a skirt, but good thing it’s short and I have pair of cycling underneath it (uniforms, psshh). Secondly, I just fall onto the chairs and it hurts like hell. And lastly, he or she destroyed my school!

My school is destroyed . . . MY BROTHERS!

What happened to them? Did their building got blown up, too? And the other kids back at the grade school building. I hope they’re safe.

Stupid! No one’s safe when something like this is happening.

I walk side wards and slowly through the edge of the broken floor in front of me. I can see people on the ground looking up at me.

As I walk to my left, a smokey figure appears at the corner. I stop and study it. Within seconds, a lady with medium length red hair in a long black leather coat appears. Her belt buckle has a skull with tentacles in it. I look at her face and she smiles creepily at me. She takes a gun from her coat and holds it by her side.

“Hello. My name is Sin,” she has a German accent. “You have something that I want.”

“What do you want with it?” I ask, my voice is nearly furious.

“Power,” she answers.

I don’t do anything. We just stare at each other. Her face is slowly turning into a dark expression.

“Give me it!” she shouts furiously. Then she points her gun towards me.

I jump on my place, but I didn’t fall. I start to shake in fear because of a gun pointed at me. But no matter how she scares me, I will never give her the Blue.

If she pulls the trigger, I’ll be dead and I’ll fall to the ground. I’m not afraid to die. I’m just afraid that if she gets the Blue, only God knows what horrible things she might do with it.

A sweat falls from my head to my left temple. My heart is pounding so hard in my chest.

“Just give me it, you little impertinent son of a­–“ she didn’t get the chance to finish her sentence as a red circular object hits her on her head from her left. She flies to her right and the object returns to where it came from.

As I follow the object, a man in a blue outfit with his head covered with a mask catches it. A capital ‘A’ is marked on his mask. His chest has a star in the middle and red and white vertical stripes are on his stomach. His gloves and boots are red and he has a blue utility belt. He is on top of the main building.

I couldn’t believe whom I am seeing.

=========================

A/N:

I have a feeling that this chapter is pretty short for... Well, for me...

So, what do you think? Who do you think is the man in the red, white and blue outfit... *narrows eyes*

Hahaha XD We obviously know who he is...

And I also edited a picture of Olivia Wilde, who's 'casted' as Sin Schmidt... Her picture's on the side :P

Well, till the next chapter 

-Ronica :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...