Woso OneShots

By ellatooneswife

Random One Shots of WOSO players... Please feel free to leave any suggestions on my wall and I'll see what I... More

Heyy!!
A New Family - KCC & Arsenal
I Want To Understand - Katie McCabe
Let Me Help You - Lucy Bronze
Just Keep Breathing - Beth Mead & Katie McCabe
The Biggest Day - Leah Williamson
My Sister's Best Friend - Lucy Bronze
For her? - McCabe / Littlejohn
Save it for the day. - Ona Batlle
Oh God, I missed this. - Alexia Putellas
Forbidden. - Leah Williamson
Back Together - Alessia Russo
I don't know you - Alexia Putellas
I want you to know me - Alexia Putellas
Toxic - Millie Bright
A New Adventure - Georgia Stanway
Melbourne Mayhem - LW, AR
Prove Me Wrong - Mapi Leon

Surprise! - Ffion Morgan & Lia Cataldo

890 11 2
By ellatooneswife

Today, I decided to surprise my girlfriend of 2 years, Meg, by flying to our home country after being long distance for the entirety of our relationship. We have only seen each other once, just over a year ago, but then she knew I was coming... now she doesn't. I told her that I was going camping for a week so I wouldn't be able to message her, but the truth is, I had to visit my family up north before heading down to Bristol to go and see her.

I flew from Australia to London, then drove from London to Newcastle (just outside of where my family live) to meet up with my little cousin. However, when I got there, at midday, I decided I was going to go and grab a coffee at one of my favourite cafes in the world. Just as I walked in, I bumped into someone while looking at my phone.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry." I chuckled just before I looked up, and I was met with a pair of eyes that I knew all too well. "It's okay." The woman chuckled, but I just froze and stood still in my tracks. "You're Lia Cataldo." I whispered and she nodded. "Yeah. There's no need to be so frozen and scared." She laughed before adding, "What's your name?"

Just before I managed to say, someone else that I knew very well spoke up. "You're Anna!" She smiled and I looked straight at her. "Ffion..." I whispered and she laughed a little. Lia turned around and looked at her girlfriend and said, "Do yous two know each other?" To that, me, and Ffion both shook our heads, but I remained silent. "Come sit down, Anna." Lia spoke yet again, and I nodded, following her and Ffion back into the little cafe.

"So, I kind of know Anna from her girlfriend Meg." Ffion explained, but I was still confused, as was Lia. "Okay okay." She chuckled then added, "Meg comes to all of our home games and a few of our away games and she has talked to me every single game I have been there. Then, after a year, I saw a massive change in Meg, and she told me she had a girlfriend. I asked her to show me a photo, and we sent Anna a video message, facetimed her before a game, and since then, Meg has barely shut up about her. I hear her name alllll the time and see new photos of Anna every game, and it's like catching up with my best friend, kind of." She chuckled, making Lia finally understand but making me still confused as ever.

"Ohhh, you didn't know Meg talks about you?" Lia asked and I shook my head, but a little smile appeared on my face. "That's cute. Why are you up here and not with her then?" Ffion asked and this was my time to explain and actually say something rather than just sit in silence.

"I flew into London but immediately headed up to see my family, but now that I'm thinking about it... I should have seen Meg first and took her up north to see my family with me..." I chuckled and both the girls smiled. "You want her to meet your family?" Lia whispered with a grin. "Yeah, why not? I didn't get the chance to last time I was here because my dad's side of the family went on holiday. She's met my nana and my auntie and uncle and grandad but not anyone on my dad's side of the family..." I smiled and they both chuckled until my cousin walked in and saw me.

"Yasemin!" I smiled, standing up and hugging her very tightly, then, in walked my Auntie Sharon who I also hugged. It's been ages since I saw them so that hug was absolutely incredible. After a while of just randomly talking about different things, I turned my attention back up to Ffion and Lia. "Sorry." I laughed but they both shook their heads with a smile. "It's completely okay. When were you planning on going down to Bristol?" Ffion smiled and I told her in a week, which made Lia nod.

"Yes yes. Sooo, me and Ffion have another week up here, so do you maybe want to come down with us instead of going by yourself? We are getting the train, so you'll be with us the whole time." She smiled and I liked the offer, but I had a better plan. "Well, I have an actual car for rent, so why don't you just come with me? I'll drive." I chuckled and a bigger smile grew on the girls faces. "Are you sure?!" Lia asked and I nodded. "Yeah, absolutely."

* * *

A week later, after spending the whole entire week camping at Yasemin's house and having the best time ever, it was now time for me to pick up Ffion and Lia and head to Bristol. I drove back to the café and met the girls, had a spot of breakfast to fill us up, and it was time to go. "How good is your driving?" Ffion chuckled as she got in the front seat. "Great, thank you very much. I've had my licence since I was... sixteen and I'm now 22 so... six years." I smiled and both the girls relaxed a little. "Wowww, so you thought I was a shit driver?" I laughed and they both chuckled and shook their heads.

I felt bad that Lia was in the back seat, but they played a game of rock paper scissors to win fair and square. The drive is going to be LONGGGG, with us leaving at eleven and not going to get there until 6pm, but that just gives me over six hours to start to get a little comfortable around both Lia and Ffion, considering I will definitely be seeing Ffion and Lia while I'm here... After all, me and Meg do REALLY love football.

The drive started fine, finished fine, it was all really good actually. We stopped for lunch in Birmingham for about 30 minutes, still meaning we will get there on time, and we all talked, laughed, sang to songs, and just before we got into Bristol, I got a phone call from Meg. "Answer it! Me and Ffion will be quiet." Lia smiled from now the front seat after they swapped at Birmingham. "Fine." I chuckled and pressed the answer button, so she came through my speaker.

Meg💞

Hey pretty!

Hi!! Remember, I'm in the car with people so like... don't say anything bad.

Okay okay. I was just wondering if we could facetime each other when you get home?

Yes of course! Maybe not exactly when I get home cause I'm hungry and tired, but I will definitely call you tonight!

Okayyy. I love you.

I love you too, my girl. See you soon.

Just after that, she hung up and Ffion looked at me strangely. "She doesn't know you're here?!" She asked and I chuckled and shook my head. "Nope." I smiled and the girls were OUTSTANDED. "I have the PERFECT PLAN!" Lia smiled and I quickly glanced at her. "Yessss?" I whispered and Ffion shouted too. "Yes! Perfect!" She smiled and I was confused on how Ffion knew what Lia was thinking. "Go onnn?" I asked.

"So, we arrive in... 30 minutes, so at 6pm, right?" Lia asked and I nodded. "Me and Lia are going to dinner with Ella Powell, Abi Harrison, Lisa Evans, and Meg Connolly. Why don't you invite her to dinner, and we also turn up?" Ffion smiled and my jaw dropped. "For REAL?!" I asked and she nodded. "100%."

It sounded like the perfect plan, but it was just time for me to go and actually surprise Meg. I knew where she was as she has her location on Life 360 (mine was disabled don't worry). She was with her dog in a park just off where I was dropping Ffion and Lia off. When we arrived at Ffion's house, she gave me the biggest compliment ever. "I'm proud of you. You can do it." She smiled which made me blush a little.

Lia gave me her number, as did Ffion, so I could message them  when me and Meg were on our way to the restaurant. I kept my car at Ffion's house ... her request... and walked around to the side of the house and into the park behind it. I could see her running around with the dog, and my heart grew happy.

"Hey baby." I spoke just a few feet away from her, and when she heard me, she turned around and ran to me as fast as she possibly could. "Anna!" She smiled, wrapping her arms around me as tight as she could. "Hey my girl..." I whispered in her ear, and she looked up and kissed me slowly. It was an amazing kiss, and just as I looked up, I saw Ffion and Lia smiling in the window looking over the park. It made me unintentionally giggle but luckily, Meg didn't realise.

"Now, baby. We are going to dinner in an hour so it might be time to go home and get changed?" I whispered and she nodded excitedly. I helped her and her Bernese mountain dog into car before driving to her house. She was so excited, but I knew she would be even more excited when we get to dinner, and she sees the girls. As she was getting ready, I messaged Ffion on what I should wear, and she said nothing TOO fancy as it's only a restaurant, but whatever I was comfortable in. I decided to wear my white cropped shirt and pink skirt before tying my hair up in a bun.

When Meg walked in, I was in absolute awe. She wore her pink corset top to match my skirt, and her ripped jeans. She looked absolutely phenomenal. She wore her hair in a low bun with her front pieces out, and put on her white heels, also what I wore, and we headed out.

I helped her in my car, put on my glasses, and drove us to the restaurant. None of the girls were there originally, which was our plan anyway. "This is pretty." Meg smiled, holding my hand as we sat down. I ordered both of us a cocktail and we drank it just before the girls arrived. Meg was sat facing away from the door, so when they walked in, my smile grew, and Meg didn't know why.

"Hey baby?" I asked as she sipped her drink. "Yesss?" She smiled and I pointed next to her where Ffion was sitting down. Her eyes brightened and she looked around us at all the girls before looking back at me. "What?!" She shouted and I chuckled, and Ffion, Lia and Meg Connolly all spoke at the same time.

"Hey girls."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 526 44
hi guys basically this is like my first story to do in my spare time for fun and stuff and so far i am managing to post every day or every 2 days but...
851K 14.7K 200
I'll write about any footballer (women of course). Feel free to give me suggestions or requests. I'll write soft fluff, smut, angst ANYTHING. Ill wri...
58.4K 607 27
one shots/imagines. requests are open! please leave any requests in the comments of the first chapter. i'll do my best to complete as many as i can...
318K 5.6K 56
This is my place for my own imagines which I have had ideas for over the past few months and weeks. These will be Female Footballers X Female OC, yo...