I'LL MISS YOU

By OneSaltyCowgirl

(IN HEAVY EDITING!) 19 year old Dalila Hutson, a Barrel Racer and horse trainer, has a tramatic fall off her... More

Charecters
Authors Note
Prologue
Start from the Beginning
Night out pt-1
Night Out pt-2
Imported Perlino
Champagne
Look what you did.
Visit
Run Home
Wash pt1
Wash pt2
Brother
Weight
Broken
Bloody bed sheets-Waylons POV
Words were shared
Bye Bye Blue Roan
Is that You?
Midnight Ride
Sight to see-Waylons POV
White Hairs
Caspian
You didnt mean it.
Fucking crazy horse
Knee Weakening smile
Shopping is dangerous
Dewy
I Love
I Mean It
Yellow Ribbon
Take her Home.
Parade
Go Home
Good Morning Girlfreind
A week
The fianl goodbye
READ

Clowns

5 0 0
By OneSaltyCowgirl

Well after the commotion in the arena I met up with Karter and we talked and gossiped about it.

Now we're in the trailer at 8PM, and I'm about to get ready for bed.

"Hey L." Karters asks whike sitting on the bed.

"Huh?" I answer.

"We are going out tonight." He tells me without a question tone.

I turn and look at him my eyes brows knitted together.

"What?"

"Yep, oh and before you say you don't have anything to wear, I raided your closet last minute and I found three things you like either one." He tells me withba straight face.

"Karter are you kidding?" I ask.

"Nope, I'll buy you food and an energy drink thoughhh." And my eyes light up.

I not and head to the much to small bathroom.

I see a small black mini skirt, a white mini skirt, a red lacey top, a black compression long sleeve, and a tight black long dress with spaghetti straps.

I pick the dress and slip it on, it fits my curves nice and I remember buying this one but never getting to wear it.

As I turn in the mirror I notice a slip that goes to my upper thigh al the way down.

I smile at myself in the mirror.

I love the dress it makes me feel pretty.<3

I step out of the bathroom, and set the other clothes on the counter.

I don't look at Karter but I feet his gaze on me.

I wipe of my face clean eith a makeup wipe and put a fresb face of makeup on.

I make sure it doesn't look cakey and go back to the bathroom stiling my head in the small shower I wet my hair and quickly give it a quick wash.

I wipe out my travel blow dryer and dry it all the way.

I leave it in small waves down my back, and put my bow dryer away.

"I can feel you staring." I tell Karter jokingly as I sit next to him om the bed.

"I was not staring." He says weirdly.

"Mmmhm." I say back laughing.

He laughs as well.

"You look good." He says and butterfly forms in my stomach.

"Thank you." I tell him and I feel my cheeks flush.

I slip my underwear off of me and put on a thong, uf wre going out I'm getting all dresses up okay.

I don't usually wear them but tonight I am.

Karter sits next to me staring.

"Have you no decency." He says feining a gasp and putting his hand to his chest.

"Nooe I have none, also pretty sure you've seen whats under under thong anyways." I tell him meeting his gaze.

"What are we?" He blurts out, and it looks like he regrets it.

Truth be told, i don't know what we are.

I know what I want to be and I know he feels the same.

"What do you want to be?" I ask sitting uo straight and looking him in the eyes.

"More that what we are now." He says.

"When's that's what we'll be." I tell his flatly meaning what I'm saying.

My cheeks are bright pink amd Karter has a shit eating grin on his face.

I smile and slip on my regular black high top converse, and we head out. I can tell he wants to ask more questions but he doesn't.

I grab my phone in Karters changed jacket pocket.

While resting he put on a nice pair of clean jeans, boots, a regular black shirt, his jacket and he put a hat on to cover his hair.

I smile up at him and we get in the truck.

I watch out the window, as the buildings go by, we fianlly stop.

"Were are we?" I ask.

"You'll see." He says.

He steps out and I pulled my knees down from there spot up to my chest, and I turnnoping the door, Karter jogs to my side and aggressively shuts it back before I can get iut.

I laugh at him as he opens it for me again and puts a hand out gesturing for me to get our.

We laugh at him and I can't help but admire his face.

"Just let me be a gentle man for once." He says jokingly and I just laugh.

We step in a big black building into a giant mall.

I love malls!! I think yhere the best!!!

"I know you love malls and plus there are a few surprise stores inside." He tells me.

I smile wide at him and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thank you so much!" I squeal.

We begin walking in and he calmly grabs my hand in his.

"Okay so as much as I love this, I feel very over dressed?" I tell him.

He lets out a small laugh.

"You'll see." He says and we continue.

We stop at about 12 stores before my let's feel like there gonna fall off.

We sit down and I jump up immediately and scream.

A clown.

He knows im absolutely terrifed of clowns.

He starts laughing but trying to hold it in.

I go running for the nearest doors, I shreik again and everyone in thw stoor stares at me, Karter and the clown.

I looks back and I trio over my dress and panic as I fall.

Karters grabs my waist and pulled my uo running us out bridal style.

I starts breaking out inot laughter as we exit the store.

"That's...evil." I say through recovering breaths.

He laughs.

"Worth it." He says.

"Weres the hell is your truck!" I yell noticing it's gone.

"Don't worry its part of my plan were walking home. I had a freind drive it back." He says smiling.

I exhale and smile at him.

We start walking in the direction of the arena.

We talk with the usual small talk till I stop.

He continues walking across the empty cross road till he notices a couple steps in and looks back to me.

"What?" He asks.

It had rained while we were in the mall

"I can't go. The street dips down to the road, and my dress and shoes will get soggy." I tell him.

He smiles and I cock an eye brow.

He walks back to me, grabbing my lower thighs and upper back.

He swings me off my feet into his arms.

I smile laugh grabbing his shoulder for stability.

He smirks at me as we cross the road.

"You can out me down noe?" I tell him.

"Nah im good." He says and I just laugh kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey I'm carrying you home I expect more than that Mrs.Huston." He tells ms cooking a brow.

I smile wide and kiss-on the lips this time- and he does so back but I pull away so we can get home.

****

Well usually I try to update every day, but wringing a chapter every day, with track, tacking care of my many animals, and school work to keep uo with is alot.

Mondays are always slow for evryone I thing but today just sucked.

The guy I still like and used to date, made me think soemthing could happen again and silly old me fell for it .

It's sucks.

But anyway besides that I think I've had a mental set back and I just need to think for a bit.

I'll keep updating and stuff don't worry but maybe not as quick as usual.

Anyways Joel you liked the chapter it was harder to get through for me but love yall almost to 300 reads!!

Also tell me do you guys like these long like I don't know what to call them but wee I talk after a chapter if not say so ills top guys!

Lots of love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3 2 1 By Country Writer

General Fiction

46.2K 1.8K 27
3 barrels 2 hearts 1 dream That's every barrel racers dream. For Mackinzie Jordan, she's lived that dream everyday since she was three. She got her f...
Fly By Dena Arlyn

Teen Fiction

606 9 23
A 12 year old barrel racer named Melanie doesn't want to barrel race anymore. When Melanie was younger her mom, Agetha made her start barrel racing b...
6.3K 186 24
Cassidy is a junior and at sixteen she's a top notch barrel racer. She thinks horses, friends, and school is all she needs, and with a horse like Rem...
79.6K 1.9K 22
With a bad past she'd rather forget, Amelia starts a new chapter of her life. With just her horse and her rig she travels the country, going to barre...