Queen Of His Dark World |18+

By Anjaliydv02

"It seems you are afraid of the dark. Isn't it ? " "Tck tck tck.. You are asking this to a Queen of darknes... More

CHARACTERS
Dear diary🌼
Why me ?
Unwillingly His
Ocean
Punishment
Rules
Pleasure
feelings
Teach me
please yourself
Spoiler
A step
Crime partners
I wanna to feel you
Robbed
Care
Handcuffs
new story update
I love her
peace
confession
I am not your pet
His wild side
आमी जे तोमार
pregnant
love ?
Her Black magic
It's a yes
You Broke The Rule
Tit For Tat
Bhoot
Haldi ceremony
yeh Ishq tum na karna

Angry Ruhani

641 110 42
By Anjaliydv02

Vote Target 100
Comment Target 35

" Before you start reading press the star icon "

Author pov

Two days passed and it was decided that the marriage would take place next week. At first, Anmol's parents were not on board because there was not enough time to prepare for the wedding, but Mr. Kapoor and Narayani reassured them that they should not worry.

" Hridya where are you ? " Ruhani questioned in a somewhat irate manner.

She ended the call as he said, "I reached, come outside." And ran downstairs. Stepping outside, she noticed Hridyam fiddling with his phone while seated in the car. She approached the car and banged on the window. He lift his eyelids to see her and smile.

"Why on earth is he so attractive?" She pondered.

He slide down the glass and said her to sit inside the car. She glared at him before getting into the car.

" Are you mad at me ? " He asked her driving the car.

From the box behind the gear, she took his phone. and made it accessible. She knows his password and shows him the missed calls. There were twelve missed calls from her.

"I am sorry, Ru. I was in a meeting," he said, his gaze fixed on the road.

"You could even inform me. Do you realize how anxious I was for you? When I contacted you two hours ago, you said you were driving home, but now you say you were at a meeting. She scolded him.

"I was headed home, but I had to go back for an urgent meeting." He said.

"At least you can let me know," she grumbled.

"Okay, I apologize," he said, but she turned to face the window without responding. He sighed. They did not pass another word after that. Today they are going for shopping for Neel's wedding. Udit already left with sikha and Neel went to pick Anmol from her office.

After arriving outside her office, he called her, and after four rings, she answered.

She hung up the phone, saying, "I am coming."

She came outside and saw him standing outside the car waiting for her. He waved his hand while glancing at her. She waved back at him and came over.

" Let's sit inside; it's too hot outside. he said and she nodded. Neel opened the door for her and she sit inside. After settling into the driver's seat, he headed out shopping.

Anmol chose to break the five minutes of silence that had passed between them both.

" Mr Kapoor "

" Hmm do you want something ? " He asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

" No actually... Thankyou" she said looking at him and he stole a glance from corner of his eyes then again focus on road.

"For what?," he inquired.

"For not telling my parents that I am pregnant," she stated.

"No worries, my family has already decided that we will not discuss this topic in front of your parents because we are unsure whether you informed them or not."

" Hmm " she just hummed.

" When will you inform them about your pregnancy by the way ? " He enquired. she took a deep breath and said" I don't know how to tell them .... it's so new for me....I mean how could I tell my parents that I pregnant before marriage... it's not easy....I don't know how they will react? "

"So what have you decided?" He inquired.

" I will inform them after our marriage....it will be easy " she said and He nodded.
After that they have their normal chit chats about eachother like and dislikes.

********

"Ayee luteri yeh dekho yeh tum pe accha lagega," Udit said, showing her a lavender-colored lehenga.

(Hey, robber, look at this; it will look good on you.)

"I already have one in this colour," she replied.

" Ok " he said with a pout.

" Bandar " she thought and a smile appeared on her face. She has started falling for him, and she is aware of it. She tried to keep a distance from him, but she could not resist his cuteness.

"I am falling for you, Udit; please do not break my heart," she said internally.

"Luteri, try this one," he suggested, handing her a pink lehenga. The salesman stares at her as he hears luteri. Which she also noticed.

"Mujhe luteri bolna band karo log Hume ghur rahe hai," she whispered into his ear. Accidentally her lips touched his earlobe. Feeling her lips, Udit's eyes widened and his face turned red.

(Stop calling me a robber, people are staring at us)

" Yeh toh meri izzat loot rahi hai " he thought and pulled his t-shirt collar up and hide his face.

( she is robbing my dignity)

"Isse kya hua," she asked herself.

What happened to him?

"Yeh kya kar rahe ho," she elbowed him, but he did not respond and ran to the trial room. The staff looked at him in shock.
She gave them an awkward smile before rushing behind him.

(what are you doing?)

"Udit stop!" she yelled, but he did not listen and entered the trial room, but before he could lock the door, she entered.

" Ayee luteri agar tum meri izzat lootne ki soch Rahi ho toh mein pehle hi keh rha hu mujhse Dur raho " He muttered. She looked at him with surprise.

(O robber, if you intend to loot my honor, I am already warning you to stay away from me.)

" Yeh sach mein itna masum hai ya mujhe pagal bna rha hai " she thought.

(is he really that innocent ? Or is he making a fool of me?

She moved close to him and he stepped back. His back hit the wall, and he realized he had no way out.

" Tumhe Aisa kyu lagta hai mein tumhari izzat lutungi ? '' she asked seductively. His eyes widened as she spoke in a seductive tone. She was deliberately teasing him. She grabbed his color and brought him down to her face. She was staring deeply into his eyes, and he was looking at her like a terrified kitten.

(Why do you believe that I will dishonor you?)

" Because....you are a luteri " He muttered.

" Aww cutie " she said internally. She decided to tease him more. So she brought her lips closer to his. They both can feel eachother hot breath.

" Dekho ..mu ..mujhe.... k..... Karate...aate hai" He shuttered.

( Look...I..I.... know...k.. karate)

" Accha.....toh kya tum mujhe Maro ge ? " She asked fake glaring at him and he shook his head.

(ok.....so will you beat me?)

"Toh fir tumhari dhamki kisi matlab ki nahi hai," she said, moving closer to him until their middles accidentally touched. Which they both felt, and she immediately left him and created a space between them.

(Then your threats mean nothing)

Udit was staring at ceiling swallowing the fact what just happened between them.

"I should go," she said, about to step outside, but he grabbed her and pinned her against the door. Her eyes grew wider. She was not expecting him to be so bold. He wrapped his hands around her curvy waist and pulled her closer to him, crashing their bodies. Now it is her turn to be shy. Her face flushed.

"You are blushing, Miss Sikha Sherawat," he whispered into her ear, deliberately touching his lips there.
Her breath hitched as she felt his soft lips.

" U... Udit.... What...a..are...you doing? " She shuttered.

"Marking you mine," he whispered against her neck, blowing air into it. Shivers ran down her spine. Her ears turned crimson. He snuggled his face into the crook of her neck. She clutched her top. He gave a wet kiss and then began sucking. Her lips separated unknowingly. He sucked her sweet point. She suppressed her lips to prevent any sound when he bite there.

" Ahhh " she couldn't hold it back when he bite there again harshly. He smirked as he heard her moan. He licked there to relieve the pain. He did his job there until he left hickey. He stepped back and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and lips were parted.

"She looks adorable," he thought and smiled. He quickly applied a pack to her parted lips, and she jerked his eyes open.

"You should get my permission before pecking my lips," she glared at him.

" I am not gonna ask you sorry you are the one who wants to ruin my innocence now don't complain" he said.

"You...bandar " she yelled at him.

"Oh God, my lips are no longer vergin," he sighed and stared at her with equal intensity. She is taken aback.

" Ab aise ghur kyu rahe ho ? " She inquired.

(Now why are you staring like that?)

" Tumne mere Dil ke sath sath mere virgin lips bhi lut liye ... luteri kahin ki " he complaint with the pout and left from there.

(Along with my heart, you have stolen my virgin lips too... you plunderer.)

She stared at his back until he vanished.

"Bandar," she muttered, and went behind him, not before covering the red mark with her scarf.

********

" Ru see this one " Hridyam said pointing towards a blue saree. But she ignored it and went into the trial room, picking a purple saree.
He looked at her disappearing and sighed.

" kuch jyada hi naraz hai " he said internally.

(A bit too angry)

He waited for her to come out and show him how she looked, but she did not. She came outside with the saree in her hand. And asked the salesman to pecked this one. She left from there without waiting for him. After paying he came outside. Ruhani was standing near a car in the parking lot. He saw her and unlocked the car. She settled herself inside in back seat. He put the begs in dickey. Then opened the door of back seat and said " I am not your driver " but she didn't reply. He slammed the door in anger, and she flinched.

" Monster " she muttered.

He sat in the driver's seat and drove home.

Ruhani hopped down and went straight inside the house. He looked at her running figure. He summoned the housekeeper and instructed her to take the bags inside. Then he drove back to his office. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she watched his car drive away.

She looked at the sky, which had turned dark.

He returned around 12 a.m. She was waiting for him in the living room. He looked at her and asked " tum soyi nahi ab tak ? "

"You disregarded the rule," she uttered. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

**********

How was the chapter guys.

Please vote and leave comments.

Vote Target 100
Comment Target 35

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 4.9K 19
This book is filled with grammatical errors and 18+ scenes. Avoid reading it, if you are not a fan of dark romance ; ______ Atharva singhania ♡ Ruhi...
5.2K 234 18
"Who told you to touch my things?" He yelled at me "let me clear one thing for you I said yes for this engagement just because of my mother so don't...
138K 5.5K 56
"You were set to marry my father's heir. My oldest brother," She picks up a cup, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, he has died. As second oldest, it...