𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚�...

By advikaaroraaa

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
Part:1
1. 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞
2. 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
3. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
4. 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞
5. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
6. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐤
7. 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
8. 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭
9. 𝐓𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭
10. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
11. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫
12. 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞
13. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
14. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭
15. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
16. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
17. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
18. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟗- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝟒𝟓- 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟕- 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝟒𝟖- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝟒𝟗- 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟓𝟎- 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝟓𝟏- 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝟓𝟐- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟓𝟑-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟒- 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟓𝟓- 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟔- 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟕- 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞?
𝟓𝟖- 𝐑𝐮𝐡
𝟓𝟗- 𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟔𝟎. 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

48.7K 5.1K 1.8K
By advikaaroraaa

Aadya's POV

Three and a half months later

Life has been nothing but perfect in the last few months and I can't be more grateful. Yes, there have been some ups and downs too but that's the beauty of life and apart from all that, I have my favourite person by my side who always ensures my happiness and prioritises it over anything in the world.

I have my Rian by my side.

Everything feels perfect when I am around him and Ruh. She is the bundle of hope, as Rian says, in our lives. Her one smile is enough to make us forget all the pain we bore, all the sufferings we went through and every tear we shredded.

Today  is her sixth month birthday and everyone is busy in the preparations for the lilac themed party. Every month the colour is different and Rian is the one who chooses it, and this month he chose lilac.

He is enjoying the process of being a girl dad a lot. He loves shopping for Ruh and most times he himself offers to go shopping and the other times he just sits at home with her and orders stuff online. Anything she smiles at, he buys it. Just like the queen sized bed, which she doesn't even need.

He bought a mansion so that Ruh doesn't have to live in the 'small' penthouse. He even got a little princess castle made in the backside of the garden because while watching Barbie, Ruh giggled when a big palace was shown and according to him, her eyes were glittering and she had a mesmerised reaction when she saw it.

This man literally goes overboard when it comes to Ruh. He has got the walls of the entire mansion, except for his room, painted in the shade of soft blue and pink just because she did not give a mesmerised reaction when they were painted black, grey and white.

Ruh loves him more than anyone as she always demands to be around him every time. Take him away and see how she makes the entire mansion go crazy. She is not one of those crybabies to be honest but whenever she sees Rian going for work, her tears and screams are uncontrollable.

But she gets normal after some time and as soon as he is back, her giggles echo through the halls and corridors. She always wants to be in his arms and would keep smiling when he plays with her.

I come second in line of her attention and I won't complain at all. Even though she loves Rian the most, she won't sleep until I rock her and sing for her. Earlier she used to but now she would start crying or just won't go to sleep. She wants my arms around her and wants me to sing for her every night.

Parenting is suiting both of us really well while the little baby is having the fun of her life. She is the centre of everyone's attention and is pampered by everyone.

"My daughter is not smiling while looking at the decorations. Change it." Rian's strict voice broke me from my trance and I glanced at him.

He was standing in front of the decorators with Ruh in his hands who was playing with a toy and wasn't even looking at anything else. At Rian's command the guys started taking down all the decorations and began to put up new ones.

With a chuckle, I made my way towards him. His attention was now focused on Ruh with whom he was trying to talk, speaking sentences like, "Don't worry, sweetheart, if you don't like the decorations then it will be changed."

"She didn't even see the decorations which you got changed." I spoke, making my way towards them.

Rian turned around and our eyes met before he started speaking, "Exactly. They were not good enough to have grabbed my daughter's attention and hence they needed to be changed."

I snickered at his response and shook my head. Ruh was slowly wiggling in his arms and I understood that she was hungry now. I took her from his arms slowly.

"I will feed her and till then you can get the decorations ready because the guests will start coming now." I said and he nodded at me before kissing mine and Ruh's forehead.

I walked towards our room and breastfed Ruh while he took care of the preparations of the party.

Time skipped....

The party was almost over now and some people started returning back home. Ruh was with Adrian who was showing her off proudly to his colleagues and Ekaksh bhai was also with them. Ruh loves him and bhai enjoys spending time with her too.

Bhai has been in New York for the past three months now while bhabhi is still in India. He visits us often because he wants to see his niece every now and then.

Suddenly, I heard a phone ring and my attention was grabbed towards it. I looked around and saw that bhai's phone was ringing. For some reasons, I picked it up immediately and was about to give it to bhai when someone from the other side said,

"Congratulations, bro. You owe me a treat for becoming a father soon."

I stood frozen in my place and couldn't process what I just heard. I didn't say anything while the person on the other line kept going, 'hello' 'hello'.  Soon the line went dead and I took a moment to take everything in.

Was bhai keeping this a surprise?

After about half an hour, the party ended and almost everyone returned back home. Once it was only Rian, Ruh, Bhai and me left in the mansion after bidding off Maa and Dad, I walked towards bhai.

"So, when were you going to tell us?" I asked, grabbing everyone's attention.

He looked at me and frowned, "Going to tell you what?"

"That bhabhi is pregnant and that I am becoming an aunt."

His eyes widened and face lost all the colours as he kept staring at me as if he was seeing a ghost. He took his time before gulping down and finally speaking,

"What the hell are you saying, Aadya?"

"The truth? Your doctor friend called and informed you or else god knows how long you would have kept it a secret."

"What secret? I have not even been to India for the past three months and till then, she didn't have any symptoms or anything. Who informed you?" He raked a hand through his hair and picked his phone up, searching for the last dialled number.

After a minute of silence and when he was done seeing the name of the doctor, I finally decided to speak up, "So, does that mean—"

He looked at me and nodded slowly, "Yes, it's not my baby."

I don't know how to react to that piece of information right now and don't even know what to make out of it. To be honest, I could have never expected this in my wildest of dreams and all of a sudden all the weird interactions have started to fit in a blurred puzzle. The fight at the wedding, the weird phone call and her shocked expression when she saw me. Even after that and before that, she had started to behave differently.

"I think we should go back to India and clear everything out." Rian spoke up and I nodded in response.

Bhai was too shaken by the information to even react. Giving him some space, we decided to fly back the first thing tomorrow morning. Rian booked the flight tickets.

In India

All of us have reached home and right now I knew bhai was fuming with anger even though he made sure to not show it. We have not told anyone anything right now. Mumma welcomed us all and everyone got busy with Ruh. Noone has been told about our arrival. That's why it was just family in our mansion right now.

"Where is Manisha?" Bhai asked maa.

"She was talking to someone upstairs when Ariv went to inform her. She will come down soon." She informed us.

He nodded his head slowly and took a seat on the couch in the hall. I was really nervous, thinking of how he will react and what hell is going to break right now. He was massaging his head with two fingers and then was pinching the bridge of his nose. I held on to Rian's hand while he comforted me.

After about ten minutes, bhabhi walked down with a forced smile on her lips which was clearly visible. She made her way towards us and greeted us.

"Hi baby." She said and went towards bhai.

"Maintain a distance." Bhai showed her his palm and stopped her in her tracks.

She stopped but frowned at his words. I saw her nails digging in her palms and got an idea of her nervousness.

"What happened, babe?"

"It's Ekaksh. I would appreciate it if you address me with my name."

All the heads turned towards them as those words left his mouth. He took a deep breath in and stood up, tucking his hands in the pockets of his pants.

"Maa, take Ruh upstairs and don't return until asked." Bhai announced and everyone frowned.

"What happened, beta?" Mumma asked and then turned her gaze towards me, demanding an explanation.

I didn't say anything.

"Maa, do what I said. You will get your answers soon."

Sighing, mumma went upstairs with Ruh because even she knew that no one can defy bhai if he wants something to be done. As soon as she left, I clutched Rian's hand tightly.

"What is going on, bhai?" Ariv bhai asked.

"Why don't you answer, Manisha?" Bhai mocked, tilting his head and keeping his eyes on her.

"What are you saying, love?"

"Do. Not. Call. Me. Love. Just Ekaksh."

Fuck, he is really mad.

"I don't know why you are even reacting like this. At least explain." Bhabhi retorted back with a little frustration now.

"Oh! Look who is frustrated. I should really appreciate your audacity." Bhai mocked her yet again.

"What is going on, guys. Tell us already." Ariv bhai spoke again.

"Your dear bhabhi is one and a half months pregnant." Bhai finally revealed and I closed my eyes shut.

"That's good news, isn't it? Why are you mad at her then?" This time papa said.

"Oh! Guess what. For the last three months I was not even in the country while little miss has not left the country for this time and moreover, I have not touched her for the last almost six months. So, who got her pregnant? Raaz ka khulasa kro, Manisha."

(Unveil the secret, Manisha)

And this time, everyone's face was drained of all the colours and everyone was looking at bhabhi with disappointment, shock and moreover questions. I was not prepared for what is going to happen next.

"Wh— What did you just say? Who— to— told you?" She stuttered as the question left her mouth.

"So, the main question is who told me and not who got you pregnant. Got it. Will keep it in mind. Now, can you answer the second priority question, who got you pregnant." He asked her, taking a step towards her.

Noone dared to speak a word and everyone had the same questions and only one person could answer them.

"Ekaksh, it— it's not what you think."

"Really. Then what is it? Did the child fell in your womb by some miracle? Did angels put it there?"

"I—"

"Cut the crap and answer." Bhai growled and asked in a no nonsense tone this time.

Bhabhi inhaled a deep breath in and pinched the bridge of her nose before speaking, "Digvijay."

My eyes almost fell out of socket at the mention of the name and I was about to fall down. I saw something flicker in bhai's eyes and his jaw tickled before he composed himself.

Digvijay. He was the first cousin of Abhimaan who was very close to him. How did she get involved with him of all the people?

"Anything else you want to share?" Bhai asked.

"No.... actually yes. There is a lot I want to share." She started, her voice an octave higher, "You never really gave me time and you expect me to be loyal to you. For you it was always your work which was your priority. After that your fucking family, your sister and then came my number. I was always least prioritised and yet, you expect my loyalty." She shouted at him but he didn't even flinch.

"So, you cheated? When did it start?" Bhai asked her.

"One and a half years back. Just before we got married. I met Digvijay in a bar and he understood my pain, comforted me and hence, I took solace in his arms and then it all started. I would have never married you but then he went away because his cousin, Abhimaan called him for something. I thought I was left with no one but then I remembered I had an option, you. So, I got married to you and pretended to be madly in love. Yes, I did feel like I was in love with you when we started dating and everything was new because you were my friend since childhood and in a foreign country, you were my comfort. But then as we grew up and started working, work became your priority and you forgot about me."

I could see bhai's hand fisting in his pockets while I felt a stab in my heart. Can't imagine what he is going through after this revelation. Everyone was shocked to say the least. None of us ever imagined she of all people would do something like this.

"So you lied to me? To all of us?" He said, his voice dangerously calm.

Tears left my eyes by thinking about the hurt his heart must be feeling from all this. None of us deserves this. None of us.

A chuckle was heard leaving Bhabhi's mouth and I glared at her audacity, "I don't think such a small lie even matters in the life of someone whose entire existence is a lie, now does it?" She asked, mocking him and this time, he flinched a little.

"Enough, Manisha." Papa yelled, shutting her up but did she care? No.

"Why should I? Why should only I become the villain of his story when each one of you is as guilty as I am?" She retorted back.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Bhai asked, anger filling his voice.

"Ask your parents, Ekaksh." She mocked him, "Ask them if they really are your parents or not. If they don't answer, you can always crawl back to me, I will tell you."

As soon as those words left her mouth, Mumma also came rushing towards everyone. Her eyes were teary and wide. She probably heard the last part.

I don't know what or why bhabhi said what she said but she was speaking bullshit. She has to. This cannot be true.

"What are you speaking, Manisha. What happened to you?" Mumma asked, motioning silently for her to stay quiet.

"Why are you motioning for me to keep quiet? Your son has the right to know the truth, doesn't he? Because he learnt my truth now he should learn his too."

"Trust me, Manisha, if you don't explain your bullshit in the next two minutes, I will throw you out of the house while dragging you. So, speak up." Bhai warned.

"She doesn't want to say anything, beta. Relax. Let's go from here, come on." Mumma held Bhai's forearm and tried to take him away but he respectfully removed her hand.

"Stop hiding things from him now, mom. After all, even bastards has the right to know."

Without a second thought, I left Rian's hand and walked towards the Bitch who has got a mouth to speak shit. I slapped her across her cheek and the echo of the tight slap was heard across the hall. How the fuck did she dare speak like that to bhai. And what the hell does she think of herself to even say anything like that.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch?" She yelled at me, keeping a hand on her cheek.

"Speak shit like that to my brother again and next time I would put a fucking bullet in your little head." I replied to her with a glare.

"Oh really! Speak what? The truth? Ask your parents if he really is your brother or not." She yelled back. "You know what? You should have literally died in the attack which was to kill you and your brother. Alas, Rian saved you."

Before I could process this, another slap was thrown at her face and this time, it was bhai. He would have never raised his hand at a woman but today he did.

"Another filthy word or even a filthy thought about my sister and I won't think twice before torturing you to death." He growled and tears welled in my eyes.

"Sister, huh? Ask your parents about your relationship and then we'll talk." She chuckled like a fucking shameless maniac. "Tell them, dad, mom. Why are you still hiding the truth? They deserve to know it."

"Do not call us mom and dad. Shut your mouth and leave the house." Papa replied to her, fisting his hand.

She shamelessly walked towards the couch and took a seat before keeping her leg on one another and smirked, "I ain't leaving the good show. Please reveal the truth or else I would."

"What is she saying, Maa? What truth?" Bhai finally asked and I saw a tear leaving mumma's eyes and she closed her. "Speak, maa." His angered voice went a decibel higher.

"You are not our real son." Papa spoke and sobs left mumma's mouth.

It felt like the world stopped and I couldn't see anything except for bhai. He moved a step back as he heard the statement and this was the first moment when the broken expression appeared on his face.

"Whâ€" What the hell are you saying?" Ariv bhai yelled at papa.

"I had a friend, twenty nine years ago, she was pregnant with a son of a rich man who was already married. I supported her through and through her pregnancy but when the child was born, she got scared of the societal pressure and the taunts which could be thrown her way. At that time, we were also trying for a child but I already had two miscarriages. The doctor said I probably would never be able to give birth again. So, when she asked me to take you with myself and raise you as my son, I immediately accepted, a little out of selfless greed and mostly because I didn't want my friend to be hurt." Mumma explained, sobbing her eyes out as she confessed the truth.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing because who would. He was always my bhai and he will always be but this, I never expected this. Tears couldn't stop themselves from pooling down my eyes. Rian held me close to himself, caressing my back so that I wouldn't fall or break down.

I looked at bhai whose face was drained of all the colours. He was holding onto the head of a chair to support himself but he didn't let a lot show on his face. His eyes were teary but he didn't let a single drop of tear fall down his eyelids. My heart ached for him. He does not deserve it. He deserves the world for all I know.

My eyes turned towards the bitch who was responsible for all this and glared at her when I saw her smirking and enjoying the misery of everyone else present in the hall.

"Who are my real parents?" Bhai's question brought my attention back to him.

Mumma wiped some of her tears and ran towards him, she held his face in her palms and said, "We are your parents, beta. Why does it matter who gave birth to you? We are your parents who love you with every fibre of our being and that will never change."

Bhai slowly removed her hands from his face and asked again, "Who are my real parents?"

A sob escaped my lips followed by mumma's and I couldn't help but hide my face in Rian's chest.

"Let me take the chance and tell you. Do you know the famous actress, Reva Raichand? She is also Aadya's friend. And guess what? She is your sister. Real blood sister. Your parents are Raghav Raichand and Mahima Raichand." That bitch answered.

None of us were ready for this. This shouldn't have happened. Everything was perfect until this. Why did this fucking bitch even enter our lives? I wish she could just die at this point.

"Am I legally adopted?" Bhai asked, looking up to hold his tears back.

"No." That was all papa could answer and bhai simply nodded.

No, bhai. Please don't do this to yourself.

"Where are my actual legal documents?"

That was all I heard before I saw black and fell down in Rian's arms.

*******************************************

Surprise!
Before you start saying, 'Epilogues are meant to be happy then why this one is sad and all and all and all', lemme tell you, Epilogues serve to reveal the fates of the characters of the story. They can be used to hint at a sequel or wrap up the loose ends of the story.

For those who want to read the couple's happily ever after, don't worry, I have got you. Epilogue 2 will be posted next week and it will show the couple's and Ruh's happy moments.

For those who feel I didn't do justice to Ekaksh by leaving him hanging at the end, hehe, got a surprise for y'all. MTM's sequel, Break Me is Ekaksh's book.

Guess I dropped too many bombs, didn't I.

Enjoy everyone!

See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 3.1K 30
"I hate you...!" I gasped in a broken tone yet acting as strong. "You will hate me more, I promise I will make your everyday hell!" He warned in a na...
71.5K 3.3K 19
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔, 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔, 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗�...
440K 27.5K 44
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
904K 47.7K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...