Spider-Man in dragon ball

By LilJ1122

What if Peter Parker,the amazing Spider-Man,was in the world of dragon ball? More

Explanation/history
Meeting new friends and new enemies
Showdown
The battle for namek pt1
The battle for namek pt2
Knowledge and vengeance
Showdown
Sacrifice
Raditz's fight
More androids?!
Meeting new faces again
Training Pt.1
Training Pt.2
The Tournament
Question about the next suit
The next generation Pt.1
The next generation Pt.2
God of destruction
Bonds Pt.1
Bonds pt.2
Next tournament
Benevolence
Worthy
Calm
Escape from hell
Family
Training
The tournament of power pt.1
The tournament of power pt.2
The tournament of power pt.3
Evil unleashed
Saiyans
Value
Revenge
Fate of the world pt.1
Fate of the world pt.2
Fate of the world pt.3
The last cerelian
The strongest
What's coming next?
Calamity
The grand tour pt.2
Love
Assault
Training
Invasion
Vengeance
Bittersweet aftermath
The last dragons
Freinds
The true god of destruction
Ultimate battle
The finale

The grand tour pt.1

38 0 0
By LilJ1122

The team formulates a plan as they ride the ship.
Goten:What kinda trouble can we expect from this short wizard guy?
Spider-Man:Honestly,I couldn't tell you.I only met him once,and he was using some sort of weird power to keep others down.
Vegeta:I'll never forget that,when I get my hands on him.
Vegeta grits his teeth as Kuriza starts gazing out the front view of the ship.
Kuriza:I see something.It looks like some green planet.
The dragon radar beeps in Spider-Man's hand as the entire group walks over to the front view.
Vegeta:Wait a second,Goten.
Goten:Yeah,this planet.
The planet is now in view.

Goten:It's namek!
Spider-Man:The dragonball has to be here. Land us.
Vegeta:Aye aye.
Vegeta drives the ship downwards as it enters namek's atmosphere.The ship lands as the group leaves the ship.The group is welcomed by the namekian locals.They walk throughout the villages,but cannot find the dragonball. Suddenly,an explosion occurs far away from the villages.The group flies over to the scene to see...a dragon?!

(Credits to yotakuboi)
Dragon:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Upon seeing the group,the dragon immediately opens its mouth and breathes out a beam of energy.Thankfully the group is able to dodge.
Spider-Man:What is that thing?!
Kuriza:It appears to be a hybrid of dragon and Namekian.
Vegeta:The namekians do have their own dragon balls,but could a hybrid of a dragon even exist?!I thought those kinds of creatures only exist in dragon balls.Spidey,what's the scouter say?!
Spider-Man:It-it says it's right in front of us, this is a dragon ball!
Dragon:DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
The dragon violently charges at the group, Kuriza steps in front and holds the dragon off. The dragon pushes and pushes,but Kuriza remains from on the ground,holding him off. The dragon tries to headbutt Kuriza,but the frost demon ducks and then gut punches the dragon.The dragon stumbles back as it then puts it's hands to the ground.A powerful pillar of purple energy suddenly erupts from under Kuriza and consumes him.Goten charges at the dragon and throws a punch,but the dragon dodges and knees him in the stomach.
Dragon:Hehehehe.
The dragon grabs Goten by his face,but Goten transforms into a super saiyan and kicks the dragon away,Goten then turns around to check on Kuriza,but is relieves to see he is only slightly bruised.
Kuriza:It'll take much more than that to take me down.
Vegeta:All at once!
Vegeta turns into super saiyan berserk as Spider-Man(who doesn't have a transformation) simply powers up to full power,Kuriza follows in spidey's footsteps and goes full power.The group charges at the dragon,who grows fearful.Goten punches the dragon in the face,Vegeta kicks him in the chest,and then Kuriza throws a powerful ball of energy at the dragon that lifts him off the ground and carries him into the sky.Kuriza closes his hand into a fist and makes the ball explode.As the dragon falls,spider runs forward and revs his arm back,as the dragon almost hits the ground,Spider-Man throws the final punch and goes right through the dragon's chest.The dragon stops all motion as it begins to melt and turn black.In mere seconds,the dragon is now just a lifeless pile of mush,but something swims through the mush.It's...the dragon ball!Specifically,it's the seventh star dragon ball,but it's not just a dragon ball that emerges from the dark mush,it's a whole namekian.Spider-Man pulls the namekian out of the mush and takes the dragon ball as well and walks to the team.
Spider-Man:Let's get this guy some help.
The group agrees,they take the namekian to the nearest village.The namekian tries his best to explain the events.
Namekian:I was taking care of my farm when suddenly something just landed in front of me from the sky.I went to check it out,it was some ball,but it was cracked,it was leaking some sort of dark malicious energy.I picked it up,and then it just broke apart and captured me!It took control of me and created...what you saw.
Vegeta:Thank you for your information.
The heroes bid namek and its grateful locals farewell as they sail into space again.
Spider-Man:So it seems like whatever that wizard did made the dragon balls sentient.
Kuriza:And violently so it seems,shenron was never this angry,was he?
Vegeta:Not as far as we know.
Goten:The namekian also said that the ball was cracked and leaking energy.
Spider-Man:And it even merged with his body,I didn't even know dragon balls could do that.
Kuriza:Yet another possible new feature added by the wizard who caused this.Something else that peaks my interest is how someone could alter a magical object to such extent.
Spider-Man:Looks like small green man just got a whole lot more interesting.
Goten:So,do we head back?
Spider-Man:No,not yet.It'll be way quicker if we just try to get them all.Onto the next,head left.
Vegeta:Got it.
Vegeta steers to the left as the ship flies for at least a few hours.Eventually,they arrive at an actually new planet.

They go into the planet's atmosphere.As they get closer,something bursts below the ship as it goes out of control.
Goten:Woah!
Spider-Man:Vegeta,what's happening?!
Vegeta:One of our engines have burst!
As the group tries to keep their balance,Kuriza walks to the door.
Kuriza:Open the hatch.
Vegeta:If you say so.
Vegeta presses a button as the main doors open,Kuriza leaves and Vegeta quickly closes them again.Kuriza grabs ahold of the ship and stops it in place.Kuriza then slowly takes the ship down onto the planet,in a few minutes the group has arrived.They looks around and see a desert area.

Vegeta checks on the ship.
Vegeta:Damn,we don't have any tools for repairs.
Spider-Man flies high into the sky and looks around,he sees a town not too far away.
Spider-Man:Alright,let's go talk to the locals and see about any possessions or mechanics.
Vegeta:What if someone comes to take the ship?
Spider-Man:We're pretty much in a barren desert,no one's probably even gonna be out here,and even if they find it they can't make it work.Don't worry.
Vegeta sighs as the group goes towards the town,as the y enter,they are immediately surrounded and greeted by the locals.The people were very friendly and helpful.They pointed them in the direction of a place where they can get supplies for repairing the ship. They head into the building and are given needed supplies free of charge,which was good for them,considering they didn't have any of this planet's currency.As the group heads back, they see a band of mean looking people stroking through the town.

Don kee:Now I'll only say this once.
Goten instantly appears in front of the men.
Goten:How about nonce?
Don kee instantly stumbles back and calls his guards.
Don kee:Gale!Sheela!
A man and a woman step forth,although they do so shaking in their boots.

Sheela:H-hey!You don't wanna mess with us!
Gale:Y-yeah!You don't-

Goten:...
The woman and man instantly shut their mouths and feel so scared that they literally faint.Don kee shrieks like some sort of child.
Don kee:Ledgic!
A blue man in red and black robes steps forward.

Ledgic:Maybe you'll be a challenge.
Goten:Come and find out.
Ledgic charges at Goten as the two tamely clash.They start to pick up the pace slowly as Ledgic starts to take the lead and overpower Goten.Ledgic kicks Goten in the chest,Goten tries to retaliate with a punch,but Ledgic dodges and takes two swords out.

Ledgic swings the two swords down,but goten's simply smiles as he pulls the power pole from his back holster and blocks the swords.Ledgic pushes and pushes,but Goten doesn't move even a little.Goten spins the staff at high speeds and smacks Ledgic away.Ledgic chuckles in excitement.
Ledgic:Finally,I've been bo-
Goten's power pole suddenly extends and hits Ledgic right in the crotch,stunning him and dropping him to his knees.Don Lee panics and shrieks again as Goten uses telekinesis to pull the cowardly man towards him.Goten stares right into Don kee's soul.
Goten:So,what have you done!
Don kee:I-I'm-I'm not sure what you mean.
Goten:Spider-Man?Care to lend me your services?
Spider-Man:Of course.
Spider-Man grabs Don kee's head and reads his mind.This man was a throws and a bully,he had stolen everyone's ships and was planning to take their ship as well.Spider-Man takes his hand off and punches Don kee in the face, knocking him out cold.The locals cry out in joy and surround and celebrate the group. Suddenly,a large wind comes over the entire area and starts pushing everyone back.
Vegeta:Everyone!Take shelter!
The civilians listen as the team walks forward throughout the fierce wind,as they push they hear a female voice.
???:You have done well,anyone else would have turned to specks and dust.
The team looks to see-

Oceanus shenron:Say,would you have come for this?
The woman points to her forehead to reveal a blue dragon ball.
Vegeta:So,your a dragon too?Who'd YOU possess?
Oceanus shenron:Possess?Hmm,I haven't possessed anyone,this body is mine and mine alone.Now die!
Oceanus shenron tries to raise her hand,but is shocked as he is frozen in place by Kuriza.
Oceanus shenron:W-what?!
Kuriza:It's paralysis.
Spider-Man and Goten charge forward and rev their arms back.Oceanus shenron stops struggling as she simply smiles.Suddenly,she yells as she is enveloped in a dark aura and pushes the team back with a wave of force.The dark aura fades to reveal a much more monstrous and draconic being.

Oceanus shenron:Hahahaha!Bring it on!I will crush you and turn you to dust!
Kuriza puts his finger up and manifests a red flaming ball of energy.

Kuriza:Death ball!
Oceans shenron laughs as she raises her arms. A large spinning wind circulates one of her arms,as the other arm is surrounded by a violent tide of water.Oceanus shenron puts her hands forward and unleashes the blast of nature,but as they clash,kuriza's ball instantly overpowers oceanus's blast and hits her dead on,creating a large explosion.The smoke and dust fades to reveal not a woman,not a dragon, but just a dragon ball,laying on the ground. Kuriza uses telekineses to pull to dragon ball towards his palm.
Kuriza:And that is two dragon balls in our possession.
Goten:Nice.
Vegeta:Alright,let's get to repairing the ship.
The group walks to their ship,Vegeta gets to repairing the ship as the rest of the group goes inside the ship.Minutes later the ship has been repaired as the group sails off into space.The group converses again.
Goten:So,the dragon balls can latch onto someone and transform them,but also have a body of their own?
Kuriza:And they could even transform.
Spider-Man:Seems like this whole magic thing is way bigger than we thought.
Vegeta:What's the radar say?
Spider-Man checks it,and to his surprise, there's three different marks!
Spider-Man:Vegeta,full speed ahead!We got three hits.
Vegeta:Aye aye.
Vegeta pushes forward as the ship goes faster throughout the cosmos,in mere seconds it finally arrives at its location.But the location gives more questions than answers.
Goten:This-this doesn't make sense.
Kuriza:I have to agree.
Spider-Man:They're here?

Spider-Man:Earth?

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 13 9
We are going to follow the story and adventures of this Midoriya Izuku, as he goes to a universe where Saitama got a decent job. Considering Deku is...
33.2K 628 18
Banish for doing his job, Naruto left never to be seen again in the elemental nations. Now years later, Naruto finds his life more interesting as the...
6.8K 133 27
What if anime worlds were joined to one?That would be awesome asf right?Well in this world a boy with an unknown age was luckiest of all due to his e...
31.9K 723 13
What if naruto was like yoriichi