Battling your Demons. (Hazbin...

Da Nexaverse

At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel wi... Altro

Biography
The Radio Demon Overlord
Learning of Hell and meeting an Overlord.
The Exorcists of Despair
Just Walk Away.
Knowing the Vees.
A Mole is in the Hotel.
Trust and Bondage
Conspiracies, Conspiracies...
Staying out of the Moth's Path.
Liquifying your Fears
Blackmailed by the Backbone
Clarification Page
The Carmines in Action
The Vee's Iron Fist and Science of Allorubbing (πŸ‹LIMEπŸ‹)
Escape from V Tower and the Vees!
Class is in Session
Dramatic Theater
Someone Else's Shoes (πŸ‹LIMEπŸ‹).
Compensation and Hard Justification
A Night to Remember (πŸ‹LEMONπŸ‹)
Timeskip
Meeting the Lord of Hell
Like Daughter, Like Father.
The Might of the King and Time with the Bodyguard (πŸ‹VAGGIE LEMONπŸ‹)
Connecting the Dots and A Royal Treatment (πŸ‹CHARLIE LEMONπŸ‹)
The Paradise in the Clouds
Indigo vs Valentino and Charlie vs Adam
PARTY TIME!
The Fashionista's Offer
The Sleepover and The Tango
Breaking out of the Shell
Amanda's Story: Welcome to Heaven

Into the Pit of Despair With a Sliver of Hope

1.7K 28 1
Da Nexaverse

READERS, FOR SOME REASON THIS CHAPTER WAS REMOVED FROM THE LIST SO I HAD TO REDO IT. SORRY IF YOU WERE READING AND REACHED THE SECOND HALF OF THE PILOT CHAPTER.

-----------------------------

Somewhere in the pits of Hell, there was a grand castle overlooking the realm of Hell. Inside, everything was dark and quiet.

Except for the sound of two girls giggling and having fun. 

(FWOOMP)

(FWOOSH)

Girls: AH!/(laughing)

Those two girls were in a bedroom. One of them was Mildred May or Millie.

MILLIE

 Millie: (laughing) Take this!

???: AH! (laughing)

And the other person was none other than Princess Charlotte "Charlie" Morningstar. 

CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR

It was revealed that the two were in the middle of a pillow fight together. 

Millie: Try to dodge this!

Charlie: (chuckles evilly) Watch me!

Charlie saw Millie performing an ariel attack on her and dodged out of the way, so Millie would only hit the ground. 

Charlie then charged back with her pillow swinging at Millie's face. 

Charlie: HA!

Millie: AH! (laughing)

Millie felt Cahrlie hitting her with her pillow and then moved out of the way to even the playing field. 

Millie: Well, well. The Princess knows how to fight.~

Charlie: Even I know a thing or two about fisticuffs.~

Millie then tested her agile skills as she charged for Charlie. She saw Charlie swinging her pillow at her, but Millie ducked down and slid underneath to be behind Charlie.

Charlie: Oh no, you don't!

Charlie then went to attack Millie again, but Millie acknowledged Charlie's strength. She saw her swing her pillow at her again, and this time...

(CLASH)

Their pillows clashed. They then hit each other's pillows at the same time, using defense and offense simultaneously. 

Millie then backflipped on the bed, making Charlie chase after her. 

Charlie: You're making a big mistake, young lady.

Millie: Oh yeah. And what are you gonna do about it?~

Charlie smiled evilly as she showed off her demon form. Her horns formed on her head as her eyes turned red. 

Charlie: Ready?~

Millie: Bring it, sis!~

Charlie and Millie then clashed again with their pillows as they both tried to knock each other over. Millie then jumped down from the bed to get more space, but Charlie wasn't going to let her escape. She used her demonic tail. 

(WRAP)(WHOOSH)

Millie: WOAH!

Charlie: (laughing)

Charlie threw Millie over, making her land on the bed once more. Millie then got up and stood her ground. She then charged for Charlie again and this time she aimed for the legs. 

Charlie: AH!

Charlie jumped off the bed, letting Millie have dominance, but Charlie decided to take her out there. Millie moved around the bed dodging Charlie's pillow like a Whack-A-Mole game.

Millie: Gotcha!

(SWOOSH)

Charlie: WOAH!

Charlie was surprised that Millie slithered her tail around them and wrapped it around Charlie's waist, pulling her onto the bed. Charlie was on the ground, and Millie stood on top of her, smiling evilly as she won. 

Millie: Any last words?~

Charlie: (giggles) Yeah.~

Charlie smirked evilly as she had magic flowing from her hand. Millie looked up to see a lot of pillows. 

Charlie: If I'm going down. I'm taking you with me!

Millie: AH!

(FWOOSH)

Soon, the pillows all fell on the two girls, leaving nothing but feathers on the sheets. Charlie and Millie got up and looked at each other with deadpanned expressions...

Charlie/Millie: (laughing)

...And laughed it out afterward. 

-----------------------------

Later on, Charlie and Millie calmed each other down with Charlie letting Millie brush her hair. Charlie felt the hairbrush slide down her hair, straightening the tiny threads and slightly tugging on it. 

(WILL ADD MORE MILLIE AND CHARLIE FANART SOON)

Millie: Thanks again for inviting me, Charlie. This was a fun night to have.

Charlie: (giggles) Of course. I never wanted to leave my bestie alone. 

Millie: It's still strange that an Imp and the princess are friends. 

Charlie: Yeah. 

Millie: Wanna use braids? 

Charlie: Can't. Mom's having me wear a traditional hairstyle for something. 

Millie: That's a shame. So, how's the Hotel business? 

Charlie: Oh...It's going well.

Millie: "Good"? Judging from how people act down here, I find it strange how you got people to come. And it was only to help the Pride Ring, right?

Charlie: Yeah. Once you are here, a Sinner can never traverse to other rings. They're condemned to the Pride Ring forever.

 Millie: How'd you do it? 

Charlie turned to look at Millie. 

Charlie: What do you mean? 

Millie: How did you and Vaggie...get the thing to work?

Charlie: Oh. Well, we weren't the only ones who helped make it work.

Millie: Who else helped you? 

Charlie then twirled her hair, acting shy. 

Charlie: A friend of ours. Y/N L/N. She was dedicated to getting out of Hell, and even though she went through all that trouble, she defended us.

Millie then looked at Charlie with a smug smile, making Charlie look away with a flustered face.

Millie: Sounds like somebody has a crush. But I thought Vaggie was your woman. 

Charlie: And she still is. And believe me when I say this: As we made the Hotel work, we had a lot of ups and downs. 

Millie: Did you? Can I hear all about it?

Charlie: Really? 

Millie: Yeah! I mean it must've been rough having people participate. 

Charlie: Oh. You have no idea. (laughs) 

Millie: Well then...~

Charlie then saw Millie get under the covers with a smug smile on her face. 

Millie: It'll take a while till Vaggie comes back. Wanna tell me the story? 

Charlie then smirked and got in the covers with Millie. 

Charlie: Alright. I'll tell you. Ready?~

Millie: Give me all the details.~

Charlie: (giggles) Okay. Here's how it went down. Before the Hotel became what it is now, we had a lot of complications to deal with...

-----------------------------

(FLASHBACK)

SOME TIME AGO...

As you may know, as the Princess of Hell I was next in line for the throne of the very place of damnation. The realm of despair is known as Hell.

HELL

In this world, there was nothing but every sinful act that was allowed here. Some cannibals ate their flesh...

Cannibals: (munching, scarfing down limbs)

There were multimedia corporations that ruled media with an iron fist.

And for each district, some Overlords ruled different parts of my home, Pentagram City

In that city, Sinners did whatever they wanted, however, some exterminations happened each year. In those times, Angels rain down from Heaven to kill any demon that they catch their sight on. And when they do...they kill them and be done with it. 

And every time I see the damage that's happening each year...It makes me wish there was another way...to fix everything. That was when Y/N L/N came into the picture. 
-----------------------------

(SHOOM)

???: AHHHHHH!!!

Somebody then appeared in the sky of Pentagram City out of thin air. They fell to their doom as the ground came closer to them. 

???: Crap crap crap crap CRAP!!

The person then turned her attention to the ground and found a nearby building. They rushed to grab it...

(SKRRRRT)

???: (struggled grunting)

And luckily for them, they were able to grab the wall and slide down to the ground safely. 

(PLAY THIS)

Once they were on the ground, they placed their hands on their knees, glad to have survived such a fall.

???: (panting) Oh, thank God.

That person was none other than Y/N L/N herself. 

(For me, I'm doing my own OC, you guys can use yours if you want)

Y/N L/N

Y/N: What's going on? W-Where am I!?

Y/N looked around and found herself in a hellish alleyway. Once she got out, she looked around to see nothing but violence and despair all over. 

As she walked down the streets, she looked around to see demons all over the streets fighting over territory. 

Demons: (grunting)

Some were committing devious actions in the bedroom with windows open.

Demons: (grunting)/AHH! AHHHH...FUCCCCK!~

And some demons were staring blank space into a TV store, where the TVs were showing off a constant loop of black circles on a red background enlarging. 

Y/N: What the fuck is this place?

???: (chuckles evilly)~

Soon, Y/N felt someone behind her. It was a muscular demon and they eyed Y/N with seductive expressions. 

Muscular Demon: Hey, little kitten. Are you lost? Why don't ya come home with me so I can get you some "special milk"?~

Y/N: (grunts)

(POW)

Muscular Demon: (high-pitched screaming)

Irritated by the Muscular Demon, Y/N acted fast and then punched them in the crotch, hitting the nuts.

Y/N: Go find someone else, pervert. I like girls. Wait...

Y/N observed the muscular demon and checked out the physical appearance. 

Y/N: Wait...Hooved feet...Pointed tail...Horns...No...No no no.

After studying the appearance, this only gave Y/N intense fear. She then ran down the streets with a worried expression on her face. 

Y/N: Please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong!

Y/N then headed for one of the buildings and climbed the scaffolding next to it. Once she got up to the top, she rushed to the edge of the building and her horror. She saw herself in Hell.

As she looked around, she looked up to clarify where she was as she saw an upside-down star above the city. 

Y/N: I'm...I'm in Hell. I'm in Hell...

Y/N couldn't believe it. Her actions in the Human World earned her a place in the realm of the Damned. She fell to her knees as tears fell from her face. 

Y/N: (sniffles) I'm in Hell...I'm...all alone. (sobbing)

Y/N then covered her face with her hands, now not knowing what to do, where to go, and preparing to accept her fate as a citizen of Hell for all eternity...

...Until she saw the same TV store from before and saw a TV report being on the screen. She headed to the TV store and decided to watch it. 

???: Welcome back, everyone! It's your host, once more, Katie Killjoy!

KATIE KILLJOY

Y/N then turned to see a female demon walking past her and decided to get some answers. 

Y/N: Um...Excuse me?

Female Demon: Yeah? What? 

Y/N: do you know this woman?

Female Demon: Oh. That's Katie Killjoy. One of the reporters here in Pentagram City. Don't like her, to be honest. Has a grudge against boy x boy or girl x girl. 

Soon, the group saw someone else joining Katie Killjoy on the table and in front of the camera.

Y/N: Who is that? I'm new here, by the way. 

Female Demon: That girl...Is Charlotte Morningstar. Princess of Hell and daughter of the King and Queen of Hell. 

Y/N then looked at the Female Demon in shock.

Y/N: They...Are they real?

Female Woman: Girl, they've been real!

Soon, the two watched as Charlie talked to the camera, letting out her ideas into reality.

Charlie: Well, (sighs) as most of you know, I was born here in Hell, and growing up, I always tried to see the good in everyone around me. Hell is my home and you are my people. We... we just went through another Extermination. We lost so many souls, and it breaks my heart to see my people being slaughtered every year. No one is even given a chance! I can't stand idly by while the place I live is subjected to such violence! 

Charlie then started to walk around the audience.

Charlie: So, I've been thinking: Isn't there a more humane way to hinder overpopulation here in Hell Perhaps we can create an alternative way to change souls through... redemption? *throws her arm around one of the News Cast's staff members* Well, I think yes! So, that's what this project aims to achieve! *returns to Killjoy's desk* Ladies and gentlemen, I'm opening the first of its kind! A hotel that rehabilitates sinners!

Soon, there was silence as everyone looked at her in disbelief.

Charlie: Y'know? 'Cause hotels are for people passin' through... temporarily...

The two then saw that judging from Charlie's expression, people were laughing at her. 

Charlie: I think it'll serve a purpose... a place to work toward redemption... yay...! Look, (sighs sadly) every single one of you has something good, deep down inside. I know you do! ...Maybe I'm not getting through to you.

(PLAY THIS)

Charlie then sang in front of the camera, trying to convince the demons, but even that didn't work except only making everyone laugh at her. 

Katie Killjoy: What in the Nine Circles makes you think a single denizen of Hell would give two shits about becoming a better person?! You have no proof that this little experiment even works! Do you want people to be good?! Just... because?! (laughs) 

Y/N looked at Katie Killjoy with anger as she clenched her fists, wanting to punch her in the face.

Charlie: Well, we have a patron already, who believes in our cause and he's shown incredible progress!

Charlie: Oh, just someone named...Angel Dust!

Tom Trench: The (bleep) star?

Katie Killjoy: You fucking would, Tom!  In any case, that's not even an accomplishment.

Charlie: Oh, I beg to differ! He's been behaving, clean, and out of trouble for two weeks now.

News Staff: (offscreen) Breaking News!

Katie Killjoy: We are receiving word that a new player has entered the ongoing turf war! Let's go to the live feed.

Soon, Y/N and the Female Demon saw two people fighting each other. 

Y/N: What's this? A war?

Female Demon: Turf War. 

Charlie was then laughed at some more, making her feel sad. 

Katie Killjoy: Well, it sure looks like your little project is dead on arrival. Tell us, how does it feel to be a total failure? (laughs)

Charlie: Yeah, well... How does it feel that I got your pen, huh? ...Bitch!

Everybody instantly stops laughing while Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench give her the death stare.

Charlie: Ehehe...Oops.

Soon, Y/N and the Female Demon saw the Princess fighting with the Reporter on live television and she was good at fighting. 

(NO SIGNAL)

Soon, there was no signal on the TVs, ending the interview. 

Y/N: What just happened? 

Female Demon: Everything. Welcome to Hell, girl. And here's a lesson for you: Don't sell your soul to anyone. You're better off with it intact. 

The Female Demon then walked away, leaving Y/N to think to herself. 

-----------------------------

Later on, Y/N walked down the streets ignoring the violence that was going on around her. 

Y/N: This is...shocking...So the Princess is trying to redeem sinners but everyone laughs at her...I mean isn't getting to Hell the end of the line forever? 

Y/N then thought to herself as she remembered what Charlie had and compared it to her old life. 

Y/N: Come to think of it...I saved my sister's life and I get thrown down here?? That doesn't sound right. I mean I know murder is bad, but what was I supposed to do, let them traumatize us both?

(CRASH)

Y/N then had a shocked look on her face as she saw a car fall from above and in front of her. A winged demon came out with a bottle in his hand. He then walked away in a zig-zag, showing that he was drunk. 

Y/N: I mean...there's gotta be some people here that don't deserve to be down here. Shit isn't there other people who died protecting someone they loved and inadvertently sinned in doing so. If so, it's not their fault. 

As she thought to herself, another demon tried to grab her from behind. 

(STAB)

Demon: (chokes) 

...But Y/N then shoved a metal pipe down their throat and then walked away, leaving him to deal with it alone. 

Y/N: Yeah...Maybe there's a chance. If I can find this...Happy Hotel, then I'll be able to get into Heaven! Yeah. That has to work!

However, Y/N knew that it was going to be harder than she thought since she didn't have a car or anything...

(VROOM)

...Nevermind. 

Y/N looked to see someone parking their car on the sidewalk and since it's Hell, who cares if it was stolen? So, Y/N rushed to the car, closed the door from behind, and then started the engines. 

Y/N: (scoffs) Leaving your keys in the car? Big mistake.

(VROOM)

Demon: HEY! GET THE FUCK BACK HERE! THAT'S MINE!!

-----------------------------

(VROOM)

Meanwhile, Charlie is in her family limousine, broken and saddened by what happened at the interview and her live fight with Katie Killjoy.

Charlie: (sighs)

Charlie felt a hand comforting her from behind and she smiled at the feeling. She turned around to see it was her one-eyed girlfriend, Vaggie

VAGGIE

However, Vaggie was glaring at someone on the opposite side of the car seats. She was angry at the only famous star of the dark web, Angel Dust.

ANGEL DUST

Angel Dust: What?

Vaggie: "What?", "WHAT?!" What were you DOING?

Angel Dust: (sighs) I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a "redeeming quality"? Helping friends with stuff?

Vaggie: Not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!

Angel Dust: Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred. (laughs) (inhales) It wasn't that bad, anyway. 

(SHING)

Angel Dust then played with the window, but Vaggie threw an unfolded pocket knife at the window roller.

Angel Dust: Aw, come on! I had to! My credibility was on the line! I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was tryna go clean? It just throws out my entire persona!

Vaggie: Your credibility? What about the hotel?!  Your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke!

Angel Dust: (scoffs) No, no, no, babe. The jokes are funny! I made you look... uh, sad! And pathetic! Like an orphan... with no arms... or legs... Oh! With progeria! Great! Now I'm bummed thinkin' about it! Does this thing have any liquor?

Vaggie: (groans) Can you please just try to take this seriously?!

Angel Dust: Fine, I'll try. Just don't get your taco in a twist, baby! 

(snaps finger at her while smiling)

Vaggie: Was that you trying to be sexist or racist?!

Angel Dust: (groans) Whatever pisses you off more. Is there seriously no liquor in here?!

As Angel was looking for alcohol to drink, Vaggie was planning his murder. 

Vaggie: (muttering) I'm gonna kill 'im.

Angel Dust: Too late, toots. Wait! Would that make me double-dead? Hah, and where exactly do I go? To Double Hell? (laughs) Sorry, you're stuck with me, bitch - get used to it.

Vaggie: (teeth gritting) ¡Con una mierda, malparido hijo de-!

Angel Dust: Listen, who cares if some jack-offs got hurt? Most of 'em are ugly freaks. Look around! You got a bunch a fuckin' Harlequin babies down here! (laughs)

Vaggie then let out a smug smile as she made a snazzy comeback.

Vaggie: You're one to talk. I ain't the one who sold their soul to a moth Overlord. 

Angel Dust: Hey! This body is flawless! Everyone wants summa me, and I've got the creepy fan letters to prove it!

Charlie: That was uncool, y'know, Angel.

Vaggie: "Uncool"?! After that train wreck, there is no way anyone is gonna wanna stay at the hotel!  All thanks to you and your selfish bullshit, Angel!

Angel Dust: Does that mean I don't have a free room anymore?

Vaggie: What do you fucking think?

Angel Dust: Ah...well, shucks.

Charlie: Hey, come on. We don't know if things are over yet! Try to relax, Vaggie. *puts a hand on Vaggie's left shoulder* I-it'll be okay!

Vaggie smiled at Charlie's compassion and accepted her affection.

-----------------------------

Later on, the group made it back to the Hotel. Once they were inside, they saw it to be dirty and old. 

Vaggie went to throw herself on the couch, feeling defeated.

Vaggie: Ugh!

Angel Dust then goes to eat some popsicles.

Angel Dust: Eh, it's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place. Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here! Ahahaha! Ahaha...! eh... ah...

Charlie then headed out of the Hotel so she could call her Mother, the Queen of Hell. Unfortunately, it went straight to voicemail. As she talked she slumped on the side of the door to sit on the ground. 

Charlie: (sighs) Hey, Mom. I know I keep calling and you must be busy... Busy... But, um, the interview didn't go well, and... I don't know if I'm ever going to make a difference. I don't know what I'm doing. I could use some advice, Mom. I... I think Dad was right about me... Eh, anyway... I'll stop talking before this gets long. Love you, bye...

Charlie then ended the message with a sad look on her face.

Charlie: (sighs)

And as she headed back to the hotel, she didn't notice that Y/N was there and saw everything. 

Y/N: Damn...For the entire realm to laugh at her like that...It's just stupid. 

Y/N then headed to the Hotel and looked at the structure of it. 

Y/N: Geez, maybe I can help in more ways than one. 

Soon, Y/N saw herself in front of the main doors. She took a deep breath and remembered her lessons in decorum as she was meeting the future sovereign of Hell. 

Y/N: (deep breath)

Soon, she went to knock on the door. And in a matter of seconds, she saw the door open and Charlie and Y/N's eyes met. 

Y/N: Um...H-Hello, Your Majesty. 

Charlie saw Y/N curtsy in front of her.

Charlie: Oh...Um...H-Hello. Who are you?

Y/N: My name's Y/N. Y/N L/N. I'm new here. It's an honor to meet you. 

Charlie: Oh...it's um...nice to meet you too. You seem a lot nicer than the others.

Y/N: Yeah...Um...about what happened on the news. I'm sorry about what happened.

Charlie: Don't be...Sometimes I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing here. 

Y/N: Don't say that...Sure they may have laughed but...I...I want in.

Charlie then looked at Y/N with a raised eyebrow. 

Charlie: What do you mean?

Y/N: I'm saying...I wanna be redeemed. I wanna be at the Happy Hotel.

Charlie's face then widened in surprise. A Sinner wanted to redeem. 

Charlie: Wait...You're not kidding?

Y/N: No, Your Majesty. I really want to be redeemed. 

Charlie, in a rush, then placed her hands on Y/N's shoulders. 

Charlie: Woah woah woah woah woah woah! WOAH! So like...you're in!?

Y/N: Yes. 

Charlie then had a smile form on her face and she immediately hugged Y/N, shocking her.

Charlie: (squeals) THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! YOU WON'T REGRET THIS! I PROMISE!

Y/N: ACK! You're welcome...Can't breathe!

Charlie then realized her actions and then stopped, brushing her hair away. 

Charlie: S-Sorry. It's just after what happened...I was afraid that people weren't gonna come. 

Y/N: Well, I'm not those people. 

Charlie smiled in response. 

Charlie: Why are you blushing? 

Y/N then noticed and hid her face behind her blue hair. 

Y/N: Sorry. I...like girls so...

Vaggie then opened the door to see what was going on. 

Vaggie: Charlie, what's going on? Who's this? 

Charlie: Oh. Vaggie! Meet Y/N here! She wants to redeem!

Vaggie then had the same reaction as she stared at Y/N. 

Vaggie: You...Are you serious??

Y/N: Yeah. I'm new here and...

Vaggie then had a smile on your face. 

Vaggie: I'm Vaggie. And you're...Y/N, right? 

Y/N: Yeah.

Charlie: Come on! Come on in!

Y/N smiled at their generosity and went inside the Hotel. She looked around to see it webbed and old. 

Y/N: Woah...

Charlie: Yeah...It's not much, but it's the Hotel so far. 

Y/N: Well, you can always have people to help with it, right?

Vaggie: Best to keep it low until they forget about the interview.

Angel Dust: Hey, Charles. You some more popsicles or something. I gotta work on my skills.

 Angel Dust then caught sight of Y/N. 

Angel Dust: Who's this?

Charlie: Oh. Angel, this is Y/N, another sinner who wants to redeem too! Y/N, this is Angel Dust. 

Angel Dust: Heya, kitten. Ever heard of me, doll?~

Y/N looked at Angel Dust unamusingly. 

Y/N: A. Do not call me a doll. B. Nice to meet you. And C. No, I haven't heard of you. 

Angel Dust: Well, prepare for an education, hon. I am what you may call an artist. A person of creativity. A being of...

Vaggie: A Spider who has a bad attitude and is a (bleep) star. 

Y/N was at a loss for words. 

Y/N: You're a what?

Angel Dust: Yeah. A famous (bleep) star. Ever watched one of my films?~

Y/N: No. And I never will.

While Y/N was getting along with the others, Charlie noticed that the door was being knocked, making her realize that someone else was coming. She headed to the door to open it. 

Vaggie: So...You like girls too?

Y/N: Yeah. Men nowadays are...nah. 

Vaggie: (chuckles) Agreed. So what brought you here, Y/N?

Angel Dust: Yeah. How can someone with this good of a body be sent down here? Unless...Did you used to be a dom?~

(POW)

Angel Dust: Unh!

Irritated, Y/N gave Angel a backhand to the face. 

Y/N: (clears throat) Well, before I died...I was trying to protect my sister from some boys who wanted to assault both of us. Sexually I mean.

Vaggie: They did? 

Angel Dust: And I'm guessing you stopped them?

Y/N: Yeah...in a cruel way. I lost my temper and...I killed them to protect her. 

Vaggie and Angel Dust looked at Y/N in shock. 

Angel Dust: You know, I never experienced something like that...but...Sorry. For your loss. 

Y/N: It's fine. I saved her in the end.

Vaggie: But you got sent down here, which doesn't sound fair. 

Y/N: Yeah...

Vaggie then grabbed Y/N's hands and made her look at her in the eyes. 

Vaggie: Don't worry. We're gonna help you. And soon, you'll be in H-Heaven, resting in peace.

Y/N smiled in response. 

Y/N: Would you still need help with the spider? 

Vaggie: Oh, you have no idea.

Angel Dust: Oh, come on! You guys love having me around. 

Vaggie and Y/N rolled their eyes, not caring about Angel's words. 

Charlie: Um...Guys? Vaggie? 

Vaggie: Yeah, sweetie? What's wrong? 

Charlie: The uh...The Radio Demon is at the door. 

Vaggie: WHAT!?

Vaggie looked at Charlie with a shocked and feared look on her face. While Angel Dust and Y/N looked at them in confusion. 

Y/N/Angel Dust: Who?

Y/N then saw Angel Dust resting himself on her shoulder and with an unamused glare. She moved out of the way, letting Angel fall to the floor. 

Angel Dust: UNH! Ow...
-----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

46.8K 952 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...
29.3K 378 18
γ…€γ…€ γ…€ ❛ π‡π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜•π˜–π˜•π˜š βœγ…€γ…€ β€Ώ I - '' Hazbin Hotel" β™‘ ● About Romantic or platonic things (mostly romantic, what are u expected) on the hazb...
3.6K 75 4
We all know about Charlie Morningstar, the Princess of Hell and her plan to help rehabilitate sinners by building a "Happy Hotel" down in Hell, with...
8.2K 217 23
You are up in heaven, looking out you always felt like something was missing. You never knew what. You couldn't seem to fill this whole in your heart...