Something unsaid

By Priyae_T

What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele... More

Life is
Haqeekat ya Fasana
Ek Farebi Shaam
Sach ya Dhoka
Kitne Sach
Guzarta hua Lamha
Phir Wahi
Naya Din
Ajnabi toh Nahi
Ek Naya Imithan
Sach se Rubaru
Aamna Samna
Kal aur Aaj
Ik Tu Hi Tu
Ek Bar Phir
Ek Naya Saathi
Ek Nayi Koshish
Ateet aur Aaj
Lamha ya Arsa
Ek Faisla
Aaoyege Jab Tum
Ek Wada
Khoya Khoya Chand
Humnava
Humnasheen
Tera Saath
Chandni Raatein
Ek Naya Ahsaas
Naye Kadam
Kuch Naya Sa
EK Naya Naata
Dard aur Sukoon
Ek Naya Safar
Note
Nayi Khushiyan
Mere Yaar ki Shaadi
Humsaya
Ek Din
Kuch Naya aur Purana Sa

Main se Hum

275 23 12
By Priyae_T

Rajveer was getting ready in a hurry as he was getting late. It's already 8 and the engagement was going to happen in two hours. He was murmuring to himself "Kon bolega ki tu army mae tha. Kisne kaha tha alarm band karne ko. Agar woh shor machara tha toh tujhe uthane kae liye par tujhe toh aur sona tha. Abh bhugat, late ho gaya". Rajveer slept in the morning after a sleepless night. He smiled shyly after remembering Naina's love and concern for him last night. He felt she had given him a special place in her life. He knows it's below Naveen but won't complain as does not want to compare it to anyone. Rajveer always wanted a place in her life and heart. He just needs her attention and wishes to be in her close group. That group where Naveen, her parents and friends are and for them she would go to any limit. He knows that he is now part of it.

Rajveer was smiling without a break and was humming a song. He checked himself again in the mirror after setting hair more than 25 times. He wanted to look good for her, so, that she doesn't see anything else rather than him. He felt that Naina chose the best outfit for him and would have been still confused if she had not selected it. He blushed and was not able to wait to see her in his choice of clothes. But his smile faded when remembers Naveen. "Thanks mujhe apna dost banane kae liye, Naveen. Agar tu mujhe na milta toh main kabhi Naina se na milta. Par tune kyu mujh chuna khud ko azaad karne kae liye. I miss you my friend. Kyu chala gaya tu humhe chor kae. I promise ki main Naina kya khayal rahuga aur maa baba ka bhi". He cleared his tears and composed himself.

Rajveer checked his watch and slapped forehead as it was nearly 9:30 AM. He heard a knock and already knows who has come to call him. When he opens the door sees Shalini with her teasing smile.

Shalini (in a mischievous tone) : "Kya baat hain Captain, aaj toh kya lag rahe hain. Naina toh bas (winked at him and Rajveer shyly looked down). Par itni der kyu laga di, mujhe toh laga kahi apne apna irada toh nahi badal diya".

Rajveer (looked at her and blurted out) : "Dr. Shalini....Aise kaise main engage nahi honga Naina se. (in loud voice) Aapko pata bhi hain maine kitna intezaar kiya hain is din ka".

Shalini (laughed at his condition) : "I know Captain. I am also happy for you. (in serious tone) Main humesha apne aap kasoor war samajhti thi ki agar aapko woh main solitary punishment ke baad woh sabh nahi bolti toh....".

Rajveer (softly) : "Aapne kuch galat nahi bola tha. Agar main kuch aur karta toh mere aur Naina kae liye bahut dangerous hota".

Shalini smiled at him and pushed her tears back.

Shalini : "Chalein. Naina bhi abhi aati hogi."

Rajveer smilingly nodded at her. He wanted to see Naina desperately and was getting impatient. They were in the living room now and Huda, Alekh was helping out Naina's parents in making arrangements. He went near her mother to hold a tray of gifts but she didn't let him. Mira pointed to a sofa and told him to sit quietly there. He like a good kid obeyed her and his cadets giggled at his behaviour. Shalini went upstairs to check Naina who was getting ready along with Pooja. Rajveer's eyes were fixed on stairs and was waiting for her to come. He just wants to get engaged to her and give a name to their relationship. They have always heard taunts to have an illicit or tarnishing teacher student relation. But these people didn't know or even tried to understand what they had was not illegitimate. It was an innocent bond that tied them up unintentionally. They were helping each other to get free from guilt, pain, darkness and to have justice for a person whom they both loved.

His thoughts were broken when saw Naina coming downstairs with Pooja and Shalini. He forgets to breathe and maybe his heart misses a beat. She was looking like an angel and so innocent. When their eyes met, they were conveying love to each other. Naina was also not able to move her eyes from him as he was looking stunning. His face was glowing with happiness and content. She found his stare today different as maybe he wants to let her know that you are mine and won't let anyone take away from him. Their trance was broken when Pooja whispered in her ear "Sir se network jurnae wala hain tera Naina. Bas thori si waiting call hain".

Naina blushed and looked down. Rajveer was nudged by Shalini to let him know that he is not alone. His cheeks turned into red and shyly looked at her. Alekh and Huda were feeling joyful to see their friends happy again. Mira asked Naina to sit along with Rajveer as need to start with the rituals. She gets seated but her eyes are still fixed on the ground. Pooja gave her the ring and Shalini passed to Rajveer. Naina looked at him and then at his hand. She put a ring on his finger but Rajveer saw something was written inside it. He decided to check it later as wants to feel her touch, cherish this moment and the ring on his hand. He then placed the ring on Naina's and she also saw something engraved inside the ring. She felt a shiver when he slid the ring and it was the same with Rajveer. When they looked at each other then they could see happiness, content and peace that one person gets after fighting for something for a very long time. It's also a feeling that one of the biggest desires had fulfilled for which you have lost hope. It's the beginning of a new life where there would be problems and challenges but they will have each other. They would face it by being side by side or be a shield to protect or support each other in difficult time.

All clapped for this new relationship. Rajveer touched her parents feet while Pooja, Alekh and Huda hugged Naina. Shalini also embraced Naina and then Rajveer. They were happy for their friend and Sir. Huda hugged him tightly and Rajveer patted his back. He knows it's difficult for him as he really loved Naina but still accepting this for her as doesn't want to lose her friendship.

Alekh also hugged him and said in his ear "Naina ka dhyan rakhna Sir aur usko koi takleef hoich toh hum sabh ka samna karna parega". Rajveer saw the protection in his eyes when Alekh broke the hug. He knows that Alekh is very protective of her but it looks like a threat. Rajveer patted his shoulder to let him know not to be worried. He saw the same emotions in other eyes as well and for a minute got scared. They smiled at him but Naina's possessiveness can be seen on their faces. Pooja came in front and just had a handshake with him. He smiled at them to change the situation.

They then started to feed them sweets as they were competing who will do it first. Rajveer and Naina were trying to save themselves from this friendly attack but were also feeling blissful to have them in their lives. They glanced at each other and then at rings as they were trying to sink in that it was official. They are engaged and in an official relationship. The rings were simple and not a show off but still there is an attraction towards it.

Rajveer tilted the ring in his finger and smiled when see Naina's name there. Naina's lips also moved upwards when saw Rajveer's name under her ring. Suddenly, they heard the door's bell and when Alekh opened it, they saw Yudi pushing him aside and running inside followed by Ali. Yudi came in and hugged them both tightly. Rajveer and Naina were shocked by Yudi's reaction and said in a loud voice "Congrats". Huda separated him from them. Ali also congratulated them after Yudi. Naina's parents forcefully gave a few presents to Rajveer as he was not accepting it. He went to his room and brought gifts that he had got for them. He asked them to take these from their son. Her parents hugged him and accepted it with love.

Naina was just looking at the bond that they were sharing and remembered her brother. "Bhaiya, dekha aapne, aapke dost nae toh humare maa baba ko apna hi bana liya. Abh woh hum charo ke hain. Thanks Bhaiya unko humari zindagi mae lane kae liye par aapne jo tareeka use kiya woh galat tha. Kash aap yaha hote. I miss you Bhaiya. Kya aap please wapas nahi aa sakte. Mujhe pata hain Rajveer bhi aapko bahut miss karte hain. Aap jaha bhi ho please khush rahega aur mera saath zaroor dijiyega. Mujhe pata hain aap bologe ki Rajveer hain par aapki jagah koi nahi le sakta". Naina cleared her tears as didn't want to cry in front of them and make them sad. Naina's parents were also emotional to see Rajveer's love for them and Naina. They went to their room as they wanted to be alone and missed Naveen on this day. Rajveer didn't stop them as he knew they would be missing Naveen.

They were enjoying breakfast and teasing each other. But few eyes were not able to move from some faces. Rajveer was gazing at her whenever he gets the chance and Naina was doing the same. They wanted to have some time alone as they needed to touch and feel that what's happening is not a dream but a reality for which they were waiting for. Yudi was looking at Shalini but she didn't want to. She believes it is better to not give any hopes when there is no future. Pooja and Ali saw each other. She had made peace within herself that it's better to let go of the past and to live in today. While Ali also knows that he has to accept what they have done but it will take some time. Huda has gone outside the house to check something and Alekh followed him. He saw Huda sitting alone outside the door and wiping his tears. Alekh sits with him but didn't stop him as he feels it's better to let his emotions out rather than eating it from inside. He has also felt this when Neelu left him alone and went to Mumbai.

The day got over in jokes and laughter but Rajveer and Naina still didn't get the chance to be alone. They got a chance when Naina found the jug empty on the dining table. She went inside the kitchen to get water and he went after her. Rajveer was about to touch her hand but then heard Huda's voice who was calling everyone in the living room. Rajveer cursed him under his breath and Naina chuckled at his reaction. She gave him a sympathetic look and went outside. He also followed her.

Huda (with sad face) : "Papa ka phone aaya tha, kheto mae kuch pareshani ho gayi hain. Main subah ghar jaa raha hu. (went near Naina). Mummy Ji ki kasam teri shaadi mae jaroor aaunga Phoolan".

Naina (smilingly held his hand) : "It's ok Huda. Thanks tu mere saath tha itne din se. (Huda and Naina looked at each other with moist eyes) Mujhe pata hain itna asan nahi tha tere liye. Kya pata hum teri shaadi par pehle mil le".

Huda nodded and hugged her. He was feeling emotional as she can understand his pain of losing his love even though it was one sided.

The rest of the gang also hugged them and got sentimental to see their friendship. Rajveer and Shalini were admiring them as after facing so many things still they are together. It's very difficult to get this kind of friendship. They broke the hug and cleared the tears.

Pooja : "Huda, tu mujhe Chandigarh tak lift de diyo. Mera network waha se le jayega".

Naina (looked at her surprisingly) : "Tu bhi jaa rahi hain Pooja".

Pooja (nodded) : "Ha Naina, bahut din ho gaye hain. Kahi aisa na ho unko call Karu aur woh mujhe telemarketer samaj le".

All laughed after listening to her reply.

Yudi (excitedly) : "You know guys. I am so happy at least Naina and Sir are together now. Verna jab Maine aur Ali nae Naina aur Viren ki engagement mae Sir ko dekha tha socha ki Naina bataye ya nahi".

All looked at Yudi and Ali shockingly as they hid it from them. Yudi realised what he had blurted out and Ali closed his eyes in fear.

Alekh (angrily) : "Tum logo ka malumch tha phir kahe ko nahi bataya".

Huda (put a hand on Yudi's shoulder) : "Yudie, tune idea Diya tha ye".

Shalini : "Agar main Captain ko waha na dekhti toh".

Ali (nervously) : "Humne kaha tha Yudi se na kuch bolne ko. Humhe laga kahi humare sawalo se woh dar kae kahi chale na jaye. Waise bhi Naina ki engagement hone hi wali thi....Socha, hum sab ek saath puchenge apne sare sawal Sir se".

Pooja : "Ye humesha se hi yahi karta hain. Khud faisle karta hain dusro kae liye bhi".

Alekh was about to speak but Naina didn't let him.

Naina (softly) : "It's ok Ali. Tune sahi kiya, agar tu bata bhi deta toh  wahi hota jo hona tha. Woh situation kuch aisi hi thi".

Rajveer : "Naina sahi kah rahi hain. Waise bhi it's over now. Hum sabh saath hain aur yahi sach hain".

Ali and Yudi became relaxed after listening to them and looked at Naina and Rajveer. They were smiling and felt a burden had been lifted from their shoulders.

It was late at night, so, all were in their rooms and about to sleep. Naina was changing her clothes when heard a knock. She hurriedly opened the room door and saw Rajveer standing there with a smile. She let him inside and when he saw her then realised that she had not worn the top properly as her waist was not fully covered. He came near to her and Naina's heartbeat was running at marathon speed. She nervously started going backwards and Rajveer continued to take steps towards her. Now her back was at the wall and he put both his hands on her side. She was trapped as there was no way out or maybe she didn't want to get out. Naina was looking at him anxiously and was scared of what he was thinking. Rajveer was just enjoying her condition and brought his face closer to hers. He set her top properly and brought the hand at the same position. Naina now realised her waist was bare in front of him and in embarrassment closed her eyes. Rajveer was just admiring her beauty and said softly in her ear "Aakhein kholo Naina. I want to see myself in them".

Naina open eyes and saw love and lust in his. She also can see herself in as well and Rajveer saw his image and her love for him. He moved his eyes to her lips and kissed her. He was now dominating her with his love, desire and happiness to have her in his life. Naina was surprised by his action but also kissed him with the same force. He entered her mouth and left her after some time to breathe. He then pecked her lips a few times. Rajveer kissed her forehead and said very seductively "Welcome to my life Naina. Meri zindagi bhi tum ho aur saasein bhi"

Naina filled him in her arms and said "Aap bhi meri zindagi hain Rajveer. Please humesha mere saath rehna".

Rajveer pulled her more towards him and they can feel their love in this embrace

Jo meri rooh ko chain de pyaar de
Woh khushi bangaye ho tum
Zindagi ban gaye ho tum
Jo meri rooh ko chain de pyaar de
Woh khushi ban gaye ho tum
Zindagi ban gaye ho tum

Jism se jaan tak paas aate gaye
In nigaahon se dil mein samaate gaye
Jism se jaan tak paas aate gaye
In nigaahon se dil mein samaate gaye
Jis haseen khwab ki thi tamanna muhje
Haan wahi ban gaye ho tum
Zindagi ban gaye ho tum

Har kisi se jise main chhupati rahin
Bekhudi mein jise goongunati rahin
Har kisi se jise main chhupati rahin
Bekhudi mein jise goongunati rahin
Maine tanha kabhi jo likhi thi wohi
Shaayri ban gaye ho tum
Zindagi ban gaye ho tum
Jo meri rooh ko chain de pyaar de
Woh khushi ban gaye ho tum
Zindagi ban gaye ho tum

Movie : Kasoor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 2.9K 40
Two new entries in KMA. Why they both are posted in KMA? KMA is again targeted by enemies. Will it be saved without sacrifices this time? Who are t...
50.5K 3.8K 51
Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front of the world. And then.... everything was...
8.9K 703 9
It's a continuation of "Ye Dil kya kare" by Debasmita urf @Rainaforever7
8.4K 706 17
This story is a prequel of my previous story 'You Are My Everything'. But it can be read as stand-alone. 6 youngsters struggling in their own lives h...