Shawn Mendes Imagines

By cozyasmendes

If you are in the mood for sad, sweet, cute, romantic Shawn imagines then this is the book for you. Smut is n... More

Numbers
New Year's Surprise
Future
More Than Friends
Party Crash
Truth Or Dare
Early Arriving
Stressed Out
Breakup & Make Up - part 1
Breakup & Make Up - part 2
Breakup Pain
Kid In Love
Love Marks
Basketball & Cuddles
Savior
Cheater
On Period
Halloween party
Mistake
Family friends
Family friends - part 2
The Hot Guy
Sky Watching
Broken
Babysitting
Our Future
Ice Skating
Love On Paper
Q&A
Give Me Time
Love On Paper - part 2
Secret
Paris + q&a answers
Vending machine

Authors Note

3.7K 34 1
By cozyasmendes

Hey fellas! First of all before I start explaining the lack of updates I want to thank ALL of you for getting my imagine book to almost 15k reads! I'm greatful for every read, vote and comment. I never knew I would start even writing these stuff or get so far with my shitty ass imagines haha but once again thank you so so much. It means a lot to me, keep it up guys because that's what inspires me to write more.

Now I need to do some explaining...
I have had some personal problems and school that stresses the hell outta me. Also due to that I have been so uninspired. But now I'm on a fall break and I can update often. Thanks for bearing the lazy ass me. You can always help me out by private messaging me requests and some ideas for the imagines. Gtg now to write some new for ya!

- cathie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.5M 26.1K 54
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
82.8K 2.7K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
84.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...