The Ghost of You

Autorstwa fh_criedthewolf

Samanun is a ghost trapped in her mansion from 20 years ago. Everything changed when she met the new owner of... Więcej

Chapter 1 - The Mansion, The Owner And The Lost Love
Chapter 2 - I'll Die Once Again
Chapter 3 - Life And Death
Chapter 4 - The Book
Chapter 5 - The Line Between Life And Death
Chapter 6 - Time With You
Chapter 7 - Empty Space
Chapter 8 - First (Part 1)
Chapter 8 - First (Part 2) 🔞
Chapter 9 - Photograph
Chapter 10 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 1)
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 2) 🔞
AUTHOR'S WORDS
Chapter 12 - Home
Chapter 13 - One Last Time 🔞
Chapter 14 - P. S. I Love You
Chapter 15 - The Ghost Of You
Chapter 16 - Past, Present, Future (Epilogue)
Story Breakdown (BTS, Fun Facts Etc.)
ANNOUNCEMENT !
The Ghost Of You : Continuum
Chapter 1 - The Red String Of Fate
Chapter 2 - Quantum Entanglement
Chapter 3 - The Eyes Chico, They Never Lie
Chapter 4 - The Theory Of Colours
AUTHOR'S NOTE 🐰🧚🏻‍♀️
Chapter 5 - Enamored
Chapter 6 - Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 7 - Dear Diary
Chapter 8 - The Moon Is Beautiful Isn't It?
Chapter 9 - I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 10 - I Wasn't Yours To Begin With
Chapter 11 - Apocalypse
Chapter 12 - Post Apocalyptic 🔞
Chapter 13 - Between A Rock And A Hard Place
Chapter 14 - In Sickness And In Health
Chapter 15 - Make A Wish
Chapter 16 - Mistletoe (A Christmas Special)
Chapter 17 - Butterflies And Fireworks (A New Year Special)
Chapter 18 - A Little Piece Of Heaven 🔞
AUTHOR'S NOTE 🎂🎉
Chapter 19 - Heartbeats, Stars And... (A Valentine's Day Special 🌹🤍🏹)
Chapter 20 - Nightmares
Chapter 21 - Sweet Dreams 🔞
Chapter 22 - Kiss Me, Heal Me
Chapter 23 - Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 24 - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Chapter 25 - Under The Rose
Chapter 26 - Not A Bed Of Roses
Chapter 27 - Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 28 - The Heart Wants What It Wants 🔞
AUTHOR'S HEARTFELT NOTE ❤️‍🩹🤍📝
Chapter 30 - Love Is In The Air
Chapter 31 - Ungodly Hour
Chapter 32 - Golden Hour
Chapter 33 - Burning Desires 🔞

Chapter 29 - She Comes Undone 🔞

2.1K 70 37
Autorstwa fh_criedthewolf

This whole chapter contains mature content. If you're not comfortable, feel free to skip this chapter.

A/N: I'm serious 😃
___________________________________

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT 🔞

"Oh. My. God. You naughty girl... Turn around, let me see it."

Freen turned around to face Becky and her face is red as a tomato.

"God... Freen.. you are so fucking sexy right now. Knowing that a part of it is inside you is making you ten times hotter than you already are."

Becky said eyeing on Freen crotch, looking at the dick standing upright.

"Good, because I thought so too."

She replied confidently. She moved closer to kiss Becky , their body was so close that the strap was squeezed in between them slightly rubbing Becky's center. Becky then slowly tugged at it again carefully this time, stroking up and down.

"Does that mean you can feel it when I do this?"

"Ahhh.. every bit of it.. ahh ahh.."

"Emm.. that's so hot."

She stroked faster and faster enjoying it a little bit too much knowing that the other ends of the strap is penetrating her girlfriend.

"W-wait, I have another thing."

"What now?"

"Uhmm.. I don't know which one you prefer so I got two flavours. So.. cherry or mix berries??"

"Those are... lubes?? Damn, you came prepared."

"They're.. safe to swallow."

Freen said under her breath.

"Cherry."

Becky took the bottle of lube and read the ingredients and instructions before squeezing it into her hand. She stroke Freen's strap with a good amount of lube making the silicone strap look glistening under the light. Satisfied with the result, Becky suck in her middle finger tasting the cherry flavoured lube.

"Yummy."

Becky smirked.

"You're driving me crazy."

Freen playfully pushed Becky backward until the back of Becky's knees hit the bed and she fell on it. Becky adjusted herself slightly and laid seductively on the bed.

"Come here Sarocha."

Freen walked over and climbed the tall bed and crawled on top of her. Her dick is poking Becky's stomach as she kiss her deeply, tongues involved.

"Let me taste you."

"Which part, Miss Sarocha??"

"The best part."

A smug smile can be seen on Becky's face as she pushed Freen's head downwards guiding her to the.. best part. Becky slowly lifted her knees and spread her legs making an entrance for the main course.

"Sh-shit! Gah! Emm... baby~"

She gripped on Freen's hair when she felt the wet tongue swirling inside her hole. Freen was alternating between sucking, licking, kissing and penetrating with her tongue.

"Ahhh..."

Freen licked her lips while lifting her face to look at Becky and wipe her wet chin with the back of her hand.

"With that amount of wetness and it's still dripping down my chin, I think you're ready for me."

Freen added.

Becky's flushed face looks so adorable right now. Freen repositioned herself on top with her dick on Becky's center, rubbing and parting the lips slowly collecting the wetness.

"Emm... b-babe..?"

"Yeah? Is something wrong?"

"I.. I never had a.. dick.. before.."

"OHH.. Not even.. toys??"

Becky shakes her head left and right. Freen stopped rubbing the silicone dick.

"Should I.. stop?? I should've asked you first."

Freen asked again.

"No! I.. I want to try it with you. You don't need to stop. It's okay to try new things. And I'm glad that it's you."

"Are you sure Bec??"

"Yes, I guess this means you're my first."

Becky chuckled as she blushed a bit.

"What an honour. If it gets uncomfortable, don't hesitate to let me know okay?? I won't enjoy it if you're not enjoying it."

"Don't worry, I know I will."

Freen spread Becky's legs to reposition her dick again. She slowly thrusted inside little by little, earning a moan from the girl beneath her.

"Ah!"

"D-did it hurt??"

"No, it's- it's a bit cold."

"Maybe we should warm it up a bit."

She pulled her dick out. Freen was on her knees as she reached for the lube again and squirted a bit on her hand. She rubbed it up and down her shaft spreading all over it. She was holding her own moan.

"Lean back on the bedhead."

Becky ordered.

"What are you doing??"

"I know a way to warm it up fast. And I know you'll love it."

Becky holds the dick in her palm and rubs it up and down before lying on her stomach making it very close to her face as she smirks when she made eye contact with the older girl.

"B-Becky.. you don't have to- Hnghhh~"

Freen gets dizzy when Becky took her dick in her warm mouth bobbing her head up and down, in and out. Her hands were on top of Freen's thighs, holding them in place.

"Hmm.. emmm.. *slurps* ahhhh.. ehmmm.. *slurps slurps*"

Her mouth is now filled with Freen's dick and the cherry flavoured lube.

"Holy fuck Bec! Ahhh~"

Her left hand gripped the sheets while her other hand grabbing her own breast, massaging it. Her hips struggled to move in tandem with Becky's bobbing head. Becky removed her hands from Freen's hips to let her moves her hips freely, fucking her mouth.

"Hmmm~~ *gawk gawk gawk* Emmm! F- *gawk gawk* *slurps*"

Freen removed her hand from her breast and move both of her hands to the back of Becky's head, holding it in place when she was fucking her mouth.

"Ahhhhh... ahh.. *gawk gawk gawk!* Hmmm~! Ahh.. *gawk! gawk! gawk! gawk! F-Fuck.. ahhh.. emmm.. *slurps slurps*"

Becky was out of breath. Freen lets her catch some breath before continuing. In a while, she gripped on Becky's hair and guiding her head up and down her dick, taking it whole down her throat.

Satisfied with the fucking and how her girlfriend looks in between her legs, Freen stopped her thrusts and rubbed Becky's cheek softly with her dick still in her girlfriend's mouth. The sight before her was so erotic that she never ever wants to forget it.

"You're so sexy like this Becbec. I could do this all day long."

Becky removed the dick from her mouth and replaced it with her hand.

"What's stopping you then??"

She lifted the dick a bit, not stopping her stroke to get a good look on the other end of it which is inside the other girl's hole. Once she saw how the other end was penetrated inside Freen as a result of her hand job, she started to suck and lick Freen's center while continuing to stroke the dick up and down.

"F-Fuck!! Ahhh~ Bec- Becky~"

"Emmm~ Mix berries?? Did you used it on you before? Is this flavour tastier because it's in you or what??"

"D-don't say s-such ahhhh.. such things Bec!"

"I think it's warm enough now. My turn??"

Freen pulled Becky by her chin to guide her upwards, kissing her. Only a few seconds after when Becky was so into the kissing, Freen flipped her and now Becky was underneath her.

"I'll fuck you SO good that you're gonna remember it for days."

Freen whispered seductively while her left hand holding her dick, rubbing the tip of it teasingly to Becky's wet entrance.

"Yes, do it baby. I'll let you do whatever you want tonight. Emmm~ Stop teasing~ Put it in already ~"

"A-ahh... fuck. It feels so different fucking you like this."

Freen said when she started to thrust her dick inside Becky again.

"*gasp* F-Freen! Ohh! Hnggg~"

Becky's mouth was left open as she gasped when Freen entered her all the way.

"B-Becbec.. you're t-tight.. Is it too big for you??"

"Ngh.. N-no. It's perfect. I just n-need a few minutes to- ahhh~ to adjust.. hahhh.. baby~"

"O-okay.. I'll start slow alright?"

Freen moves her hips thrusting in and out very slowly. She herself was in an extreme pleasure as she was being penetrated too. After a few minutes of slow thrusts, it gets a little bit easier for Freen to move so she fasten her speed a little, but enough to make the younger girl whimpering.

"Ahh.. ahh.. ah.. ahhhh.. ah.."

"Fuck Bec. I'm gonna go faster okay??"

Becky spreads her legs so beautifully like a butterfly, in order to ease her partner moving in and out of her tight hole.

"Ah! Ahhh! B-baby! So- so fucking good! Don't s-stop! Ahhh~"

Her dick started to move easily in and out stretching Becky's inner part so good. The sound of their skin slapping in rhythm is increasing in speed.

*Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!*

Becky's toes curled as she lifted her knees and her hands started to grip Freen's butt cheeks.

*Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump!*

Freen's pounding getting faster and deeper. Both of their breasts are bouncing in sync with the pounding. Freen's eyes went from Becky's lips down to her bouncing tits, distracting her.

"Fuck! Ahhh! B-Bec, do you like th- this?? Hgghhh~ It f-feels so good! Ahh! Ah! Ahh~"

"Y-Yes! F-Freen, it's so deep! Ah ah ah ahh ah ahhhh!"

She continues fucking her in missionary, her hips moving as fast as she can, her powerful thrust making her dick penetrates deeper. She took one of Becky's breast in her mouth and swirled her tongue on the erected nipple while still pounding her.

"Hmmmph!"

She devoured Becky's breast whole.

"F-Freen~ Baby.. I'm very c-close.. ahh... ahh.. I'm gonna c-cum~ Ahh~~"

Freen leave Becky's breast and look her in the eyes.

"Cum for m- ahhhh.. me.. fuck!"

"I'm.. hahh.. hah.. hahhhh... c-cumming~!"

Becky buried her fingernails into Freen's bare back as she came hard. Her whole body short circuited.

*THUMP!THUMP!THUMP!THUMP!THUMP!*

*Creak! Creak! Creak!*

But Freen never slow down the pounding even after Becky came, in fact she's fucking her even more rough that the bed started to creak.

"B-Baby! AHH~ I- I just came! W-wait~ AHH AHH F-FREEN~! C-CUMMING~~ AHHH~~! HNGHH~! I'M CUMMING I'M CUM- MING~~!"

Becky was screaming and gasping in pleasure as she came again for the second time. She tried to contain her scream so she bites onto Freen's shoulder. Her eyes were teary and her face flushed red.

"Gahhh! B-Bec!"

Freen was holding the pain being bitten by her girlfriend. But that didn't stop her from thrusting the hell out of Becky's hole.

"Hnggghh.. F-Freen.. b-babe.. ahhh... hahh.. hah.. emmm..!!"

*THUMP!THUMP!THUMP!

"Becky, I'm gonna cum!! Ahhhhh~ AHHH~ FUCK I'M CUMMING BABY~! AHHHHH!!"

After a few more hard thrusts, Freen finally came. Really, REALLY hard. She flopped on top of Becky, her whole body going limp and her hips are sore. After a few seconds catching their breath, they look into each other's eyes again and both of them bursts out laughing and start giggling.

"I didn't think you had it in you to fuck me like that. You were.. ahem.. a bit rough than usual.. but I kinda love it?? Hehe.."

"Oh, trust me Bec. I'm so good at this. You'll get addicted to me using this, you'll be asking for me to use it on you again. But, uhmm.. it's not.. it's not too much isn't it??

"Emm.. No doubt about that.. Don't worry baby, it was perfect. I enjoyed it probably too much hahaha."

"Look at this. You bit me so hard!"

"Sorry~ but you were fucking me non stop! I had to find something to hold onto."

"It's gonna leave a mark isn't it?"

"Maybe~ I'll kiss it better later ok- Hnggh~ B-Babe, don't! Not y-yet!"

Becky stopped Freen when she tried to pull out her dick that was still inside Becky.

"Not yet?"

"Hmm.. no.. please, it's still so sensitive.. d-don't move okay??"

"Okay. I guess I'll stay like this for a while. Next time, I'm gonna bend you over the bed."

"So.. there's next time?? Already looking forward to it."

She smirked.

Freen kissed the top of Becky's head softly. Eventually, they fell asleep in that position, both of them were so drained of energy that they drifted off to sleep. It was a bit uncomfortable with the straps still inside both of them, but being in each other's embrace can really top it off.

Freen wakes up in the middle of the night and notice her position still on top of Becky, with her dick still inside Becky and the other end is inside her. Becky is still sleeping soundly so she carefully removed the strap on from the younger girl, making Becky scrunched her eyebrows slightly due to the movement.

She then unfastened the leather strap and removed it from herself, letting out a satisfied sigh. She placed it on the bedside table and went back to bed, snuggling into Becky and covered them over with a blanket.

"Sleep tight, baby. I love you."

She kissed Becky's forehead and went back to sleep.

___________________________________

A/N: So... uhmm.. hehehe yeah.... Their strap game is uhmm something else huh? Anyone asking for top Freen?? 👀 You got it! Maybe I'll save some for future chapters hehe 👀 Gotta keep my readers hooked!

Anyway~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter. There wasn't a lot of plot in this chapter, mostly smut because I just want to have fun in this chapter hahaha but I like the way they're exploring new things with each other. How it's not just sex scenes, they're actually conversing with each other. Until then, bye~

If you ask really nicely, maybe I'll give you even more top Freen next time 👀

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

455K 26.4K 138
A 20 years old girl meet a 33 old woman, who's also a widower and had a 3 years old son. What happened if their fate crossed and becoming one only to...
302K 10.1K 53
Freen is a serious badass femme fatale who's given up on love. That is until Becky forcefully pops into her life. However, with her own skeletons, wi...
670K 23.5K 35
Becky's father has cancer and the Armstrong's are in need of money for his medical treatments. So Becky pays a visit to an old family friend, Freen...
115K 3.7K 22
Becky, a last year college student who fall for a professor, Freen Sarocha. Their journey is going to unfold with time. Many obstacle or difficulty m...