Something unsaid

By Priyae_T

What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele... More

Life is
Haqeekat ya Fasana
Ek Farebi Shaam
Sach ya Dhoka
Kitne Sach
Guzarta hua Lamha
Phir Wahi
Naya Din
Ajnabi toh Nahi
Ek Naya Imithan
Sach se Rubaru
Aamna Samna
Kal aur Aaj
Ik Tu Hi Tu
Ek Bar Phir
Ek Naya Saathi
Ek Nayi Koshish
Ateet aur Aaj
Lamha ya Arsa
Ek Faisla
Aaoyege Jab Tum
Ek Wada
Khoya Khoya Chand
Humnava
Humnasheen
Tera Saath
Chandni Raatein
Ek Naya Ahsaas
Naye Kadam
Kuch Naya Sa
Main se Hum
Dard aur Sukoon
Ek Naya Safar
Note
Nayi Khushiyan
Mere Yaar ki Shaadi
Humsaya
Ek Din
Kuch Naya aur Purana Sa

EK Naya Naata

197 25 16
By Priyae_T

Huda and Alekh went after her as they couldn't leave her alone. They have to make sure she reaches her parents safely. When they were about to go inside the women's section, they heard the voice "Bahut kush lag rahi ho tum".

They looked back and saw Viren standing near them. Huda and Alekh didn't like him to be near Naina and came in front of her. She told them yesterday about what had happened in between with Viren, Rajveer and her. They are her friends and she thinks that they should be aware of this.

Naina was feeling guilty to see him like this as he was looking dull and sad. She didn't get hurt when heard him as knew that it's because of her, he is saying these things.

Huda (glared at him) : "Usko kya bol raha hain. Yaha mujhse baat kar".

Viren (snickered and said) : "Kyu tu abh uska bodyguard hain. Mujhe humesha lagta tha ki tu mujhe pasand nahi karta. Par kabhi samaj nahi paya kyu, kya tera chance kharab kar diya kya maine".

Huda (angrily held his collar and said) : "Mujhe tu isliye pasand nahi tha kyuki tu meri Phoolan kae layak nahi tha".

Viren (dryly chuckled) : "Teri Phoolan. Tujhe bhi woh kabhi nahi milegi".

Huda held his collar more tightly and about to say something when Alekh spoke

Alekh (angrily) : "Tere ko jasti samajh aata hain. Naina tere se koi waasta nahi rakhna chaati. Apni izzat ka faluda mat kar aur jaa yaha se".

Naina can see that they are about to fight and said

Naina (softly) : "Huda, chor use".

Huda (still looking at Viren with anger) : "Phoolan, tu abhi bhi...Mann toh tar raha hain ki iska mu torh du, jo usne tere saath kiya. Agar Sir na hote waha toh kya hota".

Naina (softly touched Huda's shoulder and said) : "Please Huda".

Huda leaves him as how can he refuse his Phoolan who is asking him something.

Viren (in sarcastic voice) : "Kya baat hain Naina, tumhare ek baar kahne par sab tumhari baat maan jaate hain. Pehle woh tumhare Rajveer Sir aur abh ye tumhara dost Huda".

Naina looked away as she could feel his pain.

Alekh (with angry eyes moved towards him) : "Dekh tere saath acha nahi hua hain, apun ko pata hain. Naina ke waaste bhi asaan nahi tha ye sabh. Bhul jaa sabh aur aage barh tu. Verna tere muh ka naksha bigar dunga agar faltu kuch bola".

Viren lowered his eyes as he can understand what he is saying is right. He needs to move on but it's not easy as he really liked Naina. She just broke off engagement and left him without thinking about him.

Naina (softly said after looking at him) : "Viren, I am sorry. Please ho sake toh mujhe maaf kar dena. (Viren looked at her) Maine tumhe dukh pauchaya hain aur ye guilt mere saath humesha rahega. Is engagement kae liye maine maa baba kae karan haa ki thi. Par main koshish karna chaati thi, tumhare aur apne liye. Jab Rajveer wapas aa gaye toh jo dard aur jazbaat maine daba kar rakhe tha woh sabh bahar aa gaye. Humhara rishta kya tha woh main tumhe nahi samjha sakti. Main tumhe, khud ko aur Rajveer ko dhoka nahi de sakti thi. Isliye maine ye engagement torh di. Tum please mujhe bhul kae aage baro. I know it's not easy but it's better than living in an unwanted relationship".

Viren and Naina had tears in their eyes as they now have ended their few days old relationship. Naina moved her eyes down and pulled both Huda and Alekh with her. She does not want to create a scene or hurt Viren more. Viren was still looking in her direction but there was a peace within him as she has given him a real reason to end their relationship. He has to move on but it will take some time and how much he doesn't know. He came here to return some clothes that her mother had purchased for Naina but left with a hope to try to move ahead rather than stuck to the same place. He had seen some clothes in her hand earlier but didn't ask about it as he felt he had no right on her.

Naina has requested Huda and Alekh to not tell Rajveer now as she will tell him by herself. They agreed as it's better if she tells him than them. Naina brought the dress that Rajveer has liked along with her parents and Pooja's clothes. Rajveer met them near the parking lot after paying for his, Shalini and his cadets clothes. They didn't want him to pay but Rajveer insisted them to take it as a gift. He saw Naina who was looking sad and thought to ask her later about it. It's time to buy rings, so, Naina went to a jewellery store with her parents and friends to buy his and Rajveer went with Shalini for hers. They were in the same store but in different sections. The jewellers take their finger sizes but the ring will be kept as a secret from both of them. It will be revealed tomorrow to each other as a surprise.

All of them have reached home after shopping and lunch. They all were tired, so they went to their rooms. Rajveer has got a reminder call from his assistant for an important meeting. He had completely forgotten about it and needed to attend it. After informing Shalini, he left for the hotel but she made him promise to come by evening. Tomorrow is one of the biggest days of his life and needs to make some preparations for it.

It's dark now and was dinner time. They have been waiting for him for the last three hours but no one is able to reach him. His phone is switched off and when Shalini calls his office, they tell her that he has left around an hour ago for another meeting. Mira asked them to have dinner as it's getting late and Rajveer would be on his way, so, he will also join them. Naina reluctantly agreed as she can see all of them are tired and need to rest. They have to get up early tomorrow and should have dinner by now. She sadly started eating dinner but her eyes were at the door. She was waiting for him to come home soon and was eating slowly, so, that they wouldn't force her to eat more. Her parents and friends can see sadness and fear on her face. Alekh patted her hand to calm her down and not to take tension.

Alekh (softly) : "Tu chinta mat kar Naina. Sir ki phone ki battery khatam ho gayich hogi ya traffic mae fas gaye honge".

Naina smiled a little at him. She knows he is trying to calm her down. Huda and Pooja gave her an assurance look but were also scared from inside as why Sir has not returned yet. All were eating the food as they didn't want to waste it which was prepared by Mira for them.

The dinner was over but Rajveer is still not home yet. They were getting worried as why he was not back. Alekh called his office and his staff gave him a message that he called them to get more information for the meeting around 45 minutes ago and told them that will go home after that. They all got relaxed a little bit as he is stuck in a meeting and will be home soon. Naina saw her father who was about to fall asleep and the situation was looking same for most of her friends. She requested them to go and sleep as she will wait for him. Her friends didn't want to leave her alone and insisted on staying with her. She knows that they won't go without her and to make them leave, Naina told them that she is going to her room. She thought to come back later when all  have slept.

All were in their rooms and her parents have slept by now as they were very tired and believe that Rajveer will be home soon. Pooja, Huda, Alekh and Shalini were also waiting for him as they know Naina won't rest until he is back. Naina after some time, came downstairs after checking the rest of the doors were closed. She sits on the sofa in the living room but eyes were fixed on the door. She was praying in her heart that he should be safe. She was getting scared and feeling helpless as remembering how she waited for him at his door in the academy when he was kidnapped by terrorists or after he disappeared in that jeep accident. She shut her eyes to stop thinking about it as he has come back and will be home soon but why is it taking so much time. She was still thinking but dozed off due to tiredness.

After an hour, the door was open and Rajveer entered the house. He saw only the table lamp light near the sofa and the rest of the room was dark. His eyes fell on sleeping Naina who was curled up on the sofa. He laughed slowly at her sleeping posture and went near to wake her up but his heart sank when saw her tears. He can't see her in tears and bend down to touch her cheek to clear it up. His touch made Naina awake and saw him with complaining eyes. Rajveer's heart clenched and took her in a tight hug. He was also feeling happy that she was waiting for him as he is not alone now and there is someone who is there for him.

Naina was feeling relieved after seeing him near her and was finding peace in his arms. But then her anger on him overpowers her and she removes herself from the hug and stood up. Rajveer also straightened up as was surprised by her reaction.

Naina (in an angry voice) : "Kaha the aap. Time dekha hain 12 baj rahe hain, itne laparwah kaise ho sakte hain aap. Ek phone nahi kar sakte the, hum sabh kitne pareshan the. Phone bhi switched off tha pata hain kitne call kiye aapko. Kya fark parta hain koi aapke liye pareshan ho. Aapke staff wale kitna puchne par koi information dete hain. Maine call kiya toh bolte hain aap kon hain (exhaled a breath). Agar unki koi information di toh meri job chali jayegi. Maine bol diya agar nahi di toh abhi chali jayegi. Kah diya hain unko agar tumhare boss puche toh bol dena Naina Singh Ahluwalia ne pucha tha".

Rajveer was smiling with tears as he was overjoyed with her concern and anger on him. He felt after a long time that he is important to someone and is afraid of losing him. He can feel her love in her scolding. He pitied his assistant but chuckled on her bossiness as she is still the same and does not hesitate to show her rights on him.

Rajveer (held her hand with tears) : "Sorry Naina, abh kabhi aisa nahi karunga. Mere phone ki battery khatam ho gayi thi phir meeting late tak chali. Agli baar inform kar dunga. (while laughing) Office mae sabh ko bhi bata dunga ki agar tum call karo toh mere pure mahine ka schedule bata de. (Naina chuckled in tears)

(became serious again) Main bhul gaya tha ki main akela nahi hu, koi hain jo mera intezaar kar raha hain. Thanks for waiting for me. I can't tell you how happy I am right now as you are here for me".

Naina hugged him tightly to let him know he is not alone and she is with him. He now has her and a family. Rajveer pulled her closer to him as want to feel her love and show his love for her. Alekh was standing on stairs with Huda, Pooja and Shalini who had come to check on Naina. They were in tears to see their love and belonging with each other. They went upstairs to give them some privacy.

Naina breaks the hug and asks "Dinner Kiya aapne".

Rajveer nodded and caressed her face. He was feeling a bliss in this moment as his Naina was taking care of him and concerned for his food. He doesn't even remember the last time someone asked him if he had his meal rather than Dr. Shalini who has been staying with him for the last few days.

Naina (in concerned voice) : "Aap abhi bhi woh tablets lete hain".

Rajveer (tears were flowing on his cheeks) : "Nahi, jab se tum mere saath ho maine nahi li. Vaise bhi tabh leta tha jab pareshan hota tha. Dr. Shalini bhi dhyan deti hain ki na lu main inhe".

Naina cleared his tears and when her palm was near his lips, he kissed it. He was staring at her intensely and she was also looking at him with the same emotions. Naina touched his arm and asked him to go and sleep as it was very late. Rajveer let go of her unwillingly but understands that both need to take some rest. He kissed her forehead with love and Naina closed her eyes to feel it

Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi
Kismat pe aaye na yakin
Utar aayi jheel mein
Jaise chaand utarata hai
kabhi Houle haule dheere se

Gunguni dhup ki tarah se tarnnum main tum
Chhuke mujhe gujari ho yu
Dekhu tumhe, ya main sunu
Tum ho sukun, tum ho junun
Kyun pehle na aayi tum
Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi
Kismat pe aaye na yakin

Main toh yeh sochata tha
Ke aaj kal uparwale ko fursat nahi
Phir bhi tumhe banaake woh
Meri nazar mein jad gaya
Rutbe main woh aur badh gaya

Badale raaste jharne aur nadi
Badale dip ki tim tim
Chhede zindagi dhun koi nayi
Badali barkha ki rimjhim

Badlengi rituye ada
Par main rahungi sada
Usi tarah teri baaho mein baahe daalake
Har lamaha, har pal

Jindagi sitaar ho gai
Rim jhim malhaar ho gai
Mujhe aata nahi kismat pe apani yakin
Kaise mujhko mili tum

Movie : Ghazini

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 145 4
Ranked no 1 in #ashiana Ranked no 1 in #rajveerpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetamardeephuda Ranked no 1 in #cadetaalekhsharma Ranked no 1 in #cadetalib...
35.4K 1.8K 36
What happened to Left Right Left world when I entered KMA 😜 **This story will be VERY, VERY Adult. 😜😜😜😜
394K 14.7K 126
my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google and you tube so credit goes to its make...
79.4K 5.3K 61
Shalini: I am sorry Naina but I can't prescribe abortion in your case. It's already past 22 weeks and you have depression symptoms. You even have wea...