Hazbin Hotel - The Rebirth

Bởi Shockblaster2009

Adam is dead, the extermination has failed, heaven decides to dispose of their weakest links Xem Thêm

The Pilot
The Unholy Grail
No Place Like Hell
Dear Little Star
Trouble Downtown
Setting The Stages
Cherry On The Snake
The Great Carmine Talk
Sweet Broken Emily
New Sinners On The Block
Best of Bad Luck
Emergency Lockdown
Clash Of The Ex-Exorcists
The Hazbin Heist
Prince Takes Charge
Life Or Death
Your Too Fast
Sibling Jealously
Trauma Before The Storm
All Hail Gabriel
Road To Victory
Nightmare On Hell Street
An Eye For A Friend
A Real Battle Trap
War Against The Stars
A Father's Last Stand
One More Week To Go
Unexpected Events
We Interrupt This Fanfiction
The Wicked Queen Of Hell
Love Is The Greatest Weapon
Preparing For The Brides
Spicing Up The Lights
Love To Hate
You Should Of Known
A Legacy In The Making
The Carmine Issue
Hell's Greatest Weapon
In The Driver's Seat
United They Fall
A Husk Of A Machine
Adding Fuel To The Fire
Playing With Hostages
High Rock Showdown
The Grinding Aftermath
All Mighty Results
Angels Vs Robots
Farewell Bartender
Truth Or Dare
The God Complex
The Roots Of Evil
Morningstars In The Wild
The Reckoning Day
At Black Cross End
I Spy A Empty Dream
Unwanted Discoveries
Babysitting The Princess
The Break Up
The Royal Catastrophe
Welcome To The Show
Survival Of The Dumbest
Evil To The Bones
Power Of The Sins
Yellow Dusts Of Trauma
Respectless...
Team Players
Old Foes
Birds Of A Feather
Secret Struggles
Sorrowful Knight Aigaron
The Original
65,000,000.017
Rock Out
Make My Army Grow
Switching Sides
Alexander Carmine
Mother And Son
Red And Green Tentacles
Prince Takes Knight
Driven Out Of Insanity
Red Mountain Mystery
Ludwig Von Death
Shadows Of The Finale
Harmony And Dizchord
Ancient History
Bye Bye Odette
Long Live The Queen
Wendy O Huskerdust
Oh No
Mega Mission
Under The Mask

Last Laugh

476 12 30
Bởi Shockblaster2009

A few days later, in a limo, Lucifer sits excitedly along with Charlie and Emily.

Lucifer: (excited) Alright, my daughters, who's ready for a day of adventure with Hell's greatest dad?

Charlie: (excited) We are, Dad!

Lucifer: (excited) Good... because this cost me a lot to do.

Emily: (curiously) What's the occasion, Dad?

Lucifer: (grinning) Just a little surprise to show my appreciation for my wonderful daughters.

Charlie: (grinning) Dad, you didn't have to do this.

Lucifer: (playfully) But I wanted to! Now, buckle up, ladies. We're off to the greatest amusement park in Hell!

Emily: (excited) Yay, to think this is my first time bonding with my dad... since you know... I was born without you knowing I existed, and I was forced to become a seraphim angel... I'm glad that's over and done with.

Charlie: (confused) Wait, Emily, what about Odette... I thought you're meant to be watching her twenty-four seven since you know... she's on suicide watch?

Emily: (calmly) Don't worry, while I'm with you two, Clara is watching over Odette. Clara is her older sister, remember... well, only by a year, though. I'm sure they're fine.

-

Meanwhile, at the Hazbin Hotel...

Odette: (annoyed) I can't believe I agreed to this.

Odette sighs in her chair, looking at the mirror without her glasses on, as Clara puts makeup on her face.

Clara: (encouragingly) Come on, Odette, just a little makeup, and you'll feel like a whole new demon!

Odette: (grumbling) I still don't see why I have to do this. It's not like anyone cares what I look like anyway.

Clara: (smirking) Oh, please, Odette. You're going to knock 'em dead. Especially Emily. Plus, it's good practice for when eventually you and Emily get married, and Emily becomes the queen, ruling over the pride ring with you at her side. Who knows, maybe with some of Emily's good old magic, you two could have a child.

Odette: (sighing) I highly doubt that'll ever happen. Presides Emily losed her powers, remember?

Clara: (playfully) Hey, a little confidence goes a long way! Now, hold still.

-

Meanwhile, back at the limo...

Lucifer: (cheerfully) So, girls, what ride are we hitting up first?

Charlie: (excitedly) How about the Hellfire Drop? I remember Vaggie and I having a blast with that.

Emily: (enthusiastically) Sounds good to me! Let's do it!

Lucifer: (grinning) Hellfire Drop it is! Hold on tight, ladies!

-

A few hours later, at Lu Lu World, the three Morningstars stroll through the amusement park, laughing and enjoying their time together.

Lucifer: (jovially) What a fantastic day this has been! I haven't had this much fun in ages.

Charlie: (smiling) Thanks for bringing us here, Dad. It means a lot.

Emily: (grinning) Yeah, this has been amazing. I can't believe I'm actually bonding with my dad.

Lucifer: (proudly) Well, you two are my daughters, and I want nothing but the best for you. Plus, spending time together like this is priceless.

Suddenly, the three walk in front of three bricks, two tall ones and two smaller ones.

Lucifer: (confused) Odd, I don't remember ordering my employees to put a bunch of bricks in the path.

Charlie: (curiously) Maybe it's some sort of new attraction? Like a maze or something?

Lucifer: (confused) I own this amusement park, and trust me, I have no knowledge of any new attractions.

Lucifer points his cane at one of the bricks, causing it to fall down and break, revealing a rotting body of an Imp.

Lucifer: (shocked) HOLY SHIT!

Charlie: (alarmed) Dad, what is that?!

Emily: (concerned) Is that... a dead imp?

Lucifer: (grimly) Yes, it appears to be. But what's even more concerning is why it's here, blocking our path.

Charlie: (worried) Do you think something happened in the park?

Emily: (anxiously) We should call security or something.

Suddenly, the group hears a bunch of laughter coming from the nearby stage.

Charlie: (concerned) Dad, what should we do?

Lucifer: (determined) We need to investigate. Stay close, both of you.

The trio cautiously approaches the stage, where the source of the laughter seems to be coming from. As they see a sinner on stage, turning a random demon into a football.

Sinner: (mockingly) You think laughter makes the world go round. I'm here to end that sound.

Suddenly, the sinner kicks the football all the way into the sky.

Lucifer: (angrily) What do you think you're doing in my amusement park?

Sinner: (determined) My name's Nojoke, and that's No Joke, I want-

Emily: (interrupting) Nojoke, seriously, that's the dumbest name I've ever heard.

Nojoke: (annoyed) As I was saying, I want to silence laughter because it annoys me, and thanks to the power of the Aurora Box, my desire will become a reality. So whenever someone laughs, I turn them into something useful. Catch me if you can, Morningstars!

-

Meanwhile, in the crashed Warstar ship...

Lilith: (determined) Hitting them in their funny bones is quite clever of you, Vrak.

Vrak: (determined) All life forms in this world laugh all the time; they can't help it. Laughter is contagious; they have no protection from my sinner.

Lilith: (mockingly) Good, very good. Come to think of it, Vrak, I've never heard you laugh.

Vrak: (calmly) When I was alive, I was told things like laughing are a complete waste of time.

Lilith: (thoughtfully) Well, I suppose now is as good a time as any to start finding the humour in things, don't you think?

Vrak: (curiously) Perhaps. But for now, my focus remains on ensuring my experiment with Nojoke to eradicate laughter from this realm is a success.

Lilith: (nodding) Agreed. Let's ensure your experiment succeeds, and then we can deal with our own matters accordingly. The sooner, the better.

-

Meanwhile, back at Lu Lu World, Lucifer and his daughters chase Nojoke around the theme park.

Lucifer: (determined) We can't let him get away with this! Charlie, Emily, stay close!

Charlie: (focused) Right behind you, Dad!

Emily: (resolute) Let's put an end to this madness!

Nojoke continues to evade them, weaving through the attractions and causing chaos wherever he goes.

Lucifer: (frustrated) He's too fast! We need to come up with a plan to corner him.

Charlie: (thinking) What if we split up? We can cover more ground that way and trap him from different directions.

Emily: (nodding) Good idea. Dad, you take the left side, I'll take the right, and Charlie, you go straight ahead. We'll corner him at the main stage.

Lucifer: (impressed) That's my girls. Let's do this!

The trio splits up, each determined to catch Nojoke and put an end to his chaotic antics. As they chase him through the park, they encounter various obstacles and challenges, but they remain focused on their goal. Finally, they converge at the main stage, where Nojoke is cornered and unable to escape.

Lucifer: (authoritatively) Nojoke... or whatever your stupid name is, your reign of chaos ends here and now.

Nojoke: (defiantly) You think you can stop me? I have the power of the Aurora Box on my side!

Charlie: (confused) What's an Aurora Box?

Lucifer: (annoyed) Probably just some junk Mammon made. Now, let's kick this idiot's ass out of my park.

Nojoke: (determined) Too bad, for I have other plans.

Suddenly, Nojoke turns around only to fall down a flight of stairs as Emily struggles to contain her laughter.

As Nojoke tumbles down the stairs, Emily tries to stifle her laughter, but it escapes in fits and giggles. As Nojoke smirks before transforming Emily in a flash before running off.

Lucifer and Charlie: (horrified) EMILY!

Nojoke: (mockingly) So long, you royal suckers.

As Nojoke runs like a coward, Lucifer kneels to Emily, horrified to see what his youngest daughter has been transformed into.

Lucifer: (frantically) Emily! Are you alright?!

As the smoke clears, Lucifer and Charlie's eyes widen as they see Emily... has been turned into... a sweet, innocent child version of herself.

Emily: (excited) Daddy...

Lucifer: (shocked) Oh... flabbergast...

Odette is gonna kill me...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.9K 96 6
( that's remake of my story ) Y/n L/n was known as archangel of heaven and ex left hand of Adam Now she is in hell and she is living in Hazbin hotel...
34.2K 1.3K 13
☁️⇢✶(𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝙸𝙽)✶⇠☁️ " BUT NOW I'M IN PIECES, BARELY BELEVING, STARTING TO THINK I'VE LOST ALL FEELING " ------------------------------ 𝒊�...
35.1K 876 13
↳ ❝ [ THEIR PRINCESS] ❞ ━ Vox X Valentino x fem! OC ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, Clara morningstar captures two of the most powerful overlords a...
151K 7.9K 40
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌℌ & ℌ𝔅 𝔵 𝔖𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔲𝔰! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "ℝ𝕦𝕟, 𝕣𝕦𝕟, 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕡𝕦𝕥...