When Fire Collides With Ice...

ziamheaven द्वारा

The two elements that can never collide. Fire and Ice. Yet they collide. Forces collide. Just like right coll... अधिक

Chapter Two-The Brown Eyes
Chapter Three-The Mysterious Guy
Chapter Four-Pain
Chapter Five-A Little Too Much
Chapter Six-Revealed His Face
Chapter Seven-I'm Glad You Came
Chapter Eight-Aselgard
Chapter Nine- Ghost town
Chapter Ten-Rage
Chapter 11- Alexis
Chapter Twelve-Prophecy?
Chapter Thirteen-Rescuing

Chapter One-Again That Nightmare

245 3 1
ziamheaven द्वारा

"Lately, life is becoming a blur."

I was breathing hard while running for my life. I couldn't run any more I thought to myself but stopping now means the end of me. I won't be able to make it out alive thinking that I suddenly felt the chemicals affecting my speed and I started to run ten times faster than I was running before. And then I looked back to check if he was still following me and in that very moment of distraction I tripped over my feet and fell... and landed directly at my right hand. I yelped in pain my vision start to get blurry from the tears that was now soaking my grey blouse and then I felt something warm and sticky slowly running down my elbow. Hearing some footsteps catching up with me I now gave up the failed attempt to save myself, I heard their footsteps now coming close to the place I was lying I thought about that, did I truly deserved this all; every single of the thing I am facing right now? I heard someone laughing and yelling my name from a distance. I winced at the very thought of facing him again, I couldn't believe that I failed again I heard him say in his deep and dangerous voice.

"I told you I will catch you every time you want to run." I looked up and saw his pale skin reflecting the pavements light look dangerously beautiful as he was undoubtedly, he was still a feet away from me, I knew I can't do anything now I took a deep breath and looked intently in his eyes expecting them to be green and searching for any emotion, but they were pitch black. As black as the darkness inside a enclosed cave whose entrances were long closed with do not have a bit of color in them. Before he could reach me or I could even think of all the tortures and punishment I have to go through at the palace for trying to escape, a blinding white light from the sky made us to close our eyes. Soon after I heard a loud noise it that sounded like some metal hitting the ground I opened my eyes slowly and saw someone kneeling in front of me the problem was whoever it was he/she had the back facing me. I couldn't saw clearly because it was too much bright lights. Slowly and gradually my eyes were adjusting to the lights, and now I could see a person, no a guy standing really slowly with his head down and his hand on his sword up from kneeling position, he was quite tall and was in an armor which was glowing bright and was making our eyes uncomfortable when to stare for a short while. I noticed the guy's broad shoulders and some cape which was sparkling bluish-white light particles covering some hump at his back, the clothe reaching his calfs and I then noticed his smooth looking tanish white skin which too was glowing amazingly in the night with a hint of blue-white light. He looked amazingly beautiful even though I haven't even seen his face or know anything about him. I thought he was beautiful. This time I tried to sit straight back up to have a clear look at the sight and now I had a clear look at the guy's silky looking black hairs perfectly set in place. Before anyone could do or say anything, the guy said in his intense voice smooth voice.

"One more step ahead and you all die, even you." he pointed at him. His face never looked so disgusting and terrifying as it was now, I choked on air.

He replied "You are alone you can't save her on your own." and laughed evily.

The guy said "I need no one's help to kill you all. Now excuse us." he said in a voice which no one wanted to get against of.

And I saw his face and noticed his eyes and instead of black irises it was whole black I closed my eyes shut once again in complete terror. The guy turned and I could feel him kneeling in front of me my eyes still closed because even with the curiosity to see my saviors face couldn't help myself to look at him with all that shining light emitting from his body, but could feel his hot breath on my face, before I could ask anything or react he grabbed my hand, his hands were so soft but the other moment with a loud thunder sound I woke up.

Still lying in my bed, I breathed heavily. Then I realized it was a dream. Not just a dream the dream I am having for last 3 months continuously and years before, since I was a kid. It felt real as ever. I felt the sweat covering my body and wiped some beads of sweat from my forehead from the back of my head. Feeling tired even after sleeping for like how many hours? I turned to my side to look to see the time from the transparent electric watch which was on my nightstand actually it was my nightstand having an inbuilt watch that projected time. It was 5:07 am. I grunted hard, then kicked up the duvet and looked across my room towards the window and saw that the sun hasn't rose yet.

I started to shiver because of the cold quickly reaching for my sweater which was lying at the end of my bed I sat on my bed again. I lazily looked around my room with a yawn and started to think what I was supposed to do for the next two and a half hour since the school was to start at 7:30.

I got up carelessly resulting my feet to bump into the bathrooms door I winced shot a glare to the door even though I knew it was stupid that I was glaring at door but I didn't care, all I could think about a long relaxing hot shower. So I went to brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth I climbed in the shower, the water was extremely hot it was burning my skin but I ignored the tingling sensation of pain on my skin while my muscles started to relax under warm water moaning at the pleasure, I bathed for half an hour. I quickly wore my bathing gown and wrapped my hair in the towel so that they won't get in my way while choosing my outfit for the school, sometimes I thought long hairs were annoying. I had blond hair though and that too long, silky and fizzy at the same time. Lovely isn't it? But nope it was really wasn't.
My phone starts to buzz some where I tried to look around but couldn't find it. Then I reached the night stand and saw my Bluetooth I picked up the call and before I could say anything the person said in a hurry "Are you awake?"

I immediately recognized the voice of my lovely best friend Lauren a little annoyed at the ignorance of my bestie I replied, "No I am still sleeping."

She laughed and said, "Rough morning, eh?"

I felt guilty as soon as I said it; I replied instantly, "I am sorry you know, I didn't mean it like that ugh."

"It's okay beautiful." I could feel her wink even through the phone.

I smiled and continued, "It's just I had a nightma-"

She cut me off and gasped, "Oh my god!! Again? I am so sorry I didn't knew! And omg what was it about this time?" her voice full of worry.

I sighed and said, "It's okay Lauren, and well it was same as ever... by the way why have you called?" I asked.

I heard her snort again and she replied," Damn I forgot, I called you because my mom asked me if you wanted to come over at breakfast. For which you don't have a choice and HAVE to as usual" I can tell she was smirking.

"Yes I replied and we will talk about everything else at your place ok?"

I asked and said at the same time. She agreed, then we exchanged our byes and I hung up.

I was happy because I could eat the most delicious food of the town by Laurens's mom. Annabeth. The mayor of our town, Laurens mom and my mother's best friend. And well my favorite person to hang out with just like of Lauren.

I threw my Bluetooth at my bed and I then noticed a silver shining metal looking object poking under my pillow I reached for it. And bingo! I found my cell phone. I was relieved that I won't have to look for it now, now I just have to change into something comfortable and warm because I could see the snow outside my house. Deep in thought I went to my wardrobe and took out some warm thigh pants with a white blouse which reached my mid-thighs I pulled a black long coat along with my long boots I've dried my hairs and put them in a messy bun. I climbed in my black Maserati and started my ride to Lauren's house.

My windscreen was blurry as soon as I started my ride because of the snow. I loved snow. Well mostly winter I can be myself in winters. My mom told me my dad too loved winter yet another similarity in me and my father I never get to know. Sighing I looked at the rearview mirror and noticed my crystal blue eyes looking right back at me. I turned my attention back to road and started to hum a song with was in some strange language whose name I don't know, my mother made me learn a lot of these songs and I have read hundreds of story books in this language and all of them about supernatural creatures.

On my way I noticed the pavements and roads were covered in white soft looking snow, I looked over the spot on windscreen which showed time and it was still 6:15 I drive across block and glanced at my side to look outside just to find the bungalow which was on the way to Laurens's house. It was insanely huge and was breath taking even though it was closed for many years it looked as new and tidy if it was renovated a year ago I've been looking at it like that since my childhood. It was pale white in color and in front of it lays a once green garden which now was turned into nothing but a infertile land I am not so sure but I never saw any greenery in that soil ever and to a side there was a huge swimming pool which lies across the large metal gauze doors the pool couldn't the seen through the gate because it was the at the back of the bungalow, look don't get me wrong but well...umm I am not a trespasser or anything but agh...it's a long story I just know it was at the back of the house.

I shook my head in the way that it would help me get rid of the thought, I concentrated at the road. Lauren's villa was looking as stunning as it did a week and a half ago. I called her through the system of my car to open up the villa's entrance gate, the door opened up shortly and I parked my car near her mom's car.

I opened the gate and turned around to see Lauren smiling widely at me. With a shiver I smiled back and I guess she noticed that too and it gave her a golden chance to drag me to her house I laughed at the fact how childish my bestie could be at times. One of the many reasons of why I love her. She was the only constant person from my childhood to my late teenage along with the some other handful of people I didn't really care about. She was giggling all the way towards her kitchen and I didn't know why. Yes she is that weird, and no it doesn't creep me out.

"Are you drunk?" I asked jokingly.

She looked at me and replied, "Baby I am high on your love." She winked at me making me slap her head and laugh afterwards. She looked at me in disbelieve.

"Oh you didn't! Tell me you are sorry and ask for apology little kid!" she said.

Laughing like a little girl I replied, "Oh yeah I did! And I am not going to apologize, hahaha not ever." With that I laughed again.

"Oh you are going to face the tickly consequences then." She replied evilly I fake gasped.

"Oh no. Mother of all the potatoes... Don't! Forgive me!"

I laughed and started to run towards the door of kitchen and bumped hard into someone. And before I could understand anything I was falling and before I could do anything the hands of that person caught me safe. It was a strong hold. Definitely a guy's hand. I looked up to stare in the pair of soft brown eyes. Then I looked at the face full of worry and fear. It was Liam he was a partner of mine during science test a years ago or so I guess and he use to sit behind me and my friends table at cafeteria.

He muttered, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." was my simple reply. He let go of me immediately. He cleared his throat. And dashed away as soon as he can and before I could ask him anything or even say thanks. Why was he here? I thought to myself. Maybe he wanted to talk to Annabeth she was the mayor of the town after all. But I continued my way towards the kitchen anyway because the hunger was taking over me.

I entered the kitchen; I smelled the heavenly scent of pancakes. I remember my mom telling me that pancakes were the one of the few things that didn't left humans civilization during and after World War III. Then I spotted Annabeth looking all worried and deep in thought. Then a mischievous idea came to my mind I did my best not to make any sound and I stopped just behind her, I sighed and then in a quick moment I shook her and made a strange sound from my mouth. Annabeth screamed and then turned around the pancake in her utensil flew in the air and to my reflexes I grabbed a nearby plate and caught the pancake in it and I listened to a sound of a bowl falling and hitting the air it was an inaudible sound to human ears. Yes, I heard the sound of a bowl actually fall. And yes I said it was inaudible to human ears.

It's not that I am one of the vampire who are trying to take over the earth or anything it's just I know, somehow I know I am more than just a human. And the things my mother told me and warned me about or the folks she told me at night weren't something a normal human family mother should tell their daughter or children. I never asked someone about it, but I know they didn't and the possibility of it was something I highly doubt. I caught the bowl with my other hand too. I looked up, watching Annabeth's expressions turning from fear to shock and from shock to relief and then wonder.

She folded her hands in front of her chest looking a bit angry and I noticed it was half anger and she was half faking it. I knew she wanted to ask how did I do that. How'd I caught that stuff in a mere second. I knew I don't know why but I knew she wanted. But I knew that too that she won't and that is because she already had an idea about it. If she asked me anyways about how I did that, I won't be able to answer her. I knew it all. I don't know how or why but I do. I can guess what a person is thinking and want to say. But I don't know how I know that, it's one of my talents as I call it. But no, I am not a mind reader that'll be creepy and well that would mean I am not a human and that will be creepier. Look having good reflexes and observing a person's body language can be developed in one's body and maybe I too developed it unknowingly right?

"You..." she started.

"I am extremely sorry Anna!" I replied hurriedly.

She starts laughing, "You young lady are a very crazy one." I snorted at her reply cause I know she used that 'y" word intentionally. She was teasing me about I am going to be an adult in almost 3 months, she thinks I will get a job when I'll be eighteen, which obviously I don't need I have a family business run by my trusted employees, and hoping that I will fall in love with a guy, get married and all that stuff a mother thinks about her daughter but unfortunately I lost my mother but Annabeth she never let me feel that my lovely mother is no more, that I can't be wither her and hear her saying that everything is going to be alright when I wake up at middle of the night because of nightmares, she helped me and did all that she could do for me.

Well obviously I am not doing anything that she had planned in her head for me. Honestly I don't know what I'll be doing but one thing is sure it will have to do something with helping people. Before I could protest Lauren burst into door and looked at us. Me holding the bowl of batter of pancakes and in other hand a plate of pancakes.

"I'm hungry!!!" she yelled.

I and Anna laughed. "Same Lori same." I shook my head and said. Lauren glared at me because I used her-not-so-likey-likey-nickname. We sat around the table and dug into our breakfast.

Hey ya guys!!! It's my first fic so forgive me for boringness and yeah please comment so that I would keep making it interesting!!!!!! Because I have a superb story plot so please bear with me haha and help me make this story good!!! I would love you if you guys tell other people about it!!

~di

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

42K 2.8K 26
When two countries fo to war they need all the men they have, all the strength they can get, and all the help given to them. So, the military forces...
42.5K 2.8K 34
What if there are two worlds that we think could never collide? What if they do collide? #39 in zarrystylik All rights reserved, Lampayning, 2017
4.6K 459 25
DISCONTINUED BUT COMPLETED. Things changed in 2069 Simply by one person who was in dire need to keep his power and would stop at nothing to take over...
488 16 33
Once upon a time, there was a young boy who experienced constant pain. The only person who truly stayed by his side was Kallie, his sister. She was h...