Petal | tk

By NimraSajjad

Kim Taehyung comes to Seoul, finally getting to pursue his dream of being a florist, taking over the small sh... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Peonies
Chapter 2: Discern
Chapter 3: Cataclysm
Chapter 4: Flute
Chapter 5: Venture
Chapter 6: Catapult
Chapter 7: Hawthorn
Chapter 8: Brusque
Chapter 9: Epithet
Chapter 10: Villa
Chapter 12: Obsidian
Chapter 13: Mundane
Chapter 14: Picturesque
Chapter 15: Faux
Chapter 16: Smudge
Chapter 17: Tomfoolery
Chapter 18: Meekly
Chapter 19: Sugarplum
Chapter 20: Prattle
Chapter 21: Uppercut
Chapter 22: Saturnine
Chapter 23: Hyacinths

Chapter 11: Finesse

7.1K 773 1.2K
By NimraSajjad

Pic cred bt__art23

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

By going out, Taehyung thought they'd finally go to the beach because he really, really wanted to but they decided it for tomorrow. Today however, they were close to the sea but Taehyung was sure he won't be liking what they're about to do.

Zip lining.

Taehyung absolutely hates heights and they're all apparently very happy with it. Taehyung already feels his legs and heart shaking and they aren't even at the spot yet.

Holding on to the railing as they make their way towards where they're supposed to be geared up, he stops for a moment and doesn't even dare look down even if it's not the height as compared to how it's on the mountain zip lining.

"Scaredy little cat, little, little scaredy cat~" Jeongguk walks in front of him while singing, not even looking at him and Taehyung has an urge to kick him and send him zip lining but without the gear.

"You okay?" Yoongi asks and Taehyung nods, putting up a smile and he walks forward.

"Hyung, is there any chance I could get paired up with any of you?" Taehyung asks Yoongi.

"You don't want to do it? You don't have to, Tae." Yoongi says.

"I want to but you know, I'm kind of afraid of heights." Taehyung admits.

"It's alright, Tae. We can just ask a guide to be paired with you." Yoongi says but in the peripheral, Seokjin goes first, screaming in excitement as he does and Taehyung makes up his mind right there and then.

"I'll just wait for you guys to finish up and then meet you down." Taehyung says. Yoongi only chuckles and pats his back.

They all get geared up for it, Jeongguk being the last and wait for their turn. Hoseok is reluctant at first, screams in fear at first but then he gets excited too.

"Scared, petal?" Jeongguk utters as he watches Taehyung not getting ready for it.

"No, just not feeling well." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"You sure? Can see your legs shaking." Jeongguk smirks and Taehyung has a very high urge to punch it off his face.

"I'm not scared. I just told you I'm not feeling well." Taehyung huffs.

"So you're scared. Stupid excuses." Jeongguk laughs and it's clear he's mocking him.

"Little petal is scared of heights. It's alright, not everyone can do this." Jeongguk utters. He's challenging.

Taehyung is not a competitive person. Not really. Okay, maybe a little bit but that's alright. He's alright. It's not like he's going to just accept Jeongguk's challenge. So what if he's scared of heights?

"As a matter of fact, I'm doing it." Taehyung says, head high up and gaze right into Jeongguk's.

"Please be my guest, petal." Jeongguk snickers.

Taehyung should've kept his mouth shut. Since when does he go around accepting stupid challenges and it wasn't even one. It was just Jeongguk trying to get a rise out of him and Taehyung fell right into it.

"You'll have to wait since this is the last gear---".

"Oh no, he'll go with me." Jeongguk says, mischief resting on his lips and Taehyung narrows his eyes at him.

"You fucking wish." Taehyung mumbles.

"I knew you were scared. How sad." Jeongguk clicks his tongue.

"Would you like to do it or just wait?" The instructor asks.

Still glaring at Jeongguk who's looking at him with his annoying smirk, Taehyung walks towards him.

"I'll do it with him." Taehyung says. Jeongguk raises his eyebrow, his eyes glinting in excitement.

"It's gonna be fun making you eat your own fucking words." Taehyung utters right at his face and lets the instructor put the gear on him.

"Okay, face forward and he'll stand behind you." He leads Taehyung to the edge and when Taehyung looks ahead, his holy body shivers and he turns around abruptly.

Right behind him, he finds Jeongguk standing close to him, looking at him with a playful eyebrow raised.

"Any problem, petal?" Jeongguk asks.

There's no way Taehyung will be facing the whole damn sea while hanging on just by a damn rope and also to be paired with the most narcissistic piece of shit ever.

"I---actually." Taehyung clears his throat. "I can wait---".

"Hook him up." Jeongguk says and cages him against the railing.

"Excuse me---". Taehyung's eyes widen when Jeongguk them together himself, securing it with the tug and double checks it.

"I do not want to do this!" Taehyung shrieks. "Hey, can you unhook me---". Taehyung turns to the instructor.

"So fucking dramatic, petal." Jeongguk utters, their helmets now almost touching and they were hooked together.

"How do you even expect us to go?! I don't want to be left hanging!" Taehyung exclaims.

"Well figure it out. You have then seconds." Jeongguk chuckles and looks up to secure the pain zip line.

"We're good to go." Jeongguk says to the operator.

"No we're not!" Taehyung shrieks.

The railing is opened and Taehyung has his back exposed to the vastness of heights and water.

"Oh fuck it!" Taehyung yells and clings to Jeongguk, arms around his neck, legs around his torso and hides his face against his neck which gets a little bit hindered by the helmet and closes his eyes.

"There we go!" Jeongguk laughs and then lunges forward.

Taehyung screams.

The screech of zip line is loud, the sense of being in the air is high and Taehyung holds onto Jeongguk tightly.

"I swear on my flowers Jeon Jeongguk, just wait what I'd do to you once it's over!" Taehyung yells. Jeongguk only laughs.

"I'm going to fucking break your legs and hands and fucking castrate you!" Taehyung exclaims.

"Stop yelling in my ear and fucking enjoy it, petal." Jeongguk yells back but Taehyung isn't listening.

"When will it be over?!" Taehyung exclaims, almost crushing Jeongguk in his hold.

"I'll drop you if you won't stop screaming in my ear." Jeongguk yells.

"No, no no, I'm sorry I won't." Taehyung exclaims and purses his lips. Even though he's hooked to Jeongguk and he's the one who's holding onto Jeongguk while Jeongguk only has his arm around Taehyung's middle, did it when the other tried to hold onto him harder.

Having Taehyung clinging to him like a koala wasn't something he was ever expecting. He wasn't even expecting Taehyung to agree doing zip lining.

They reach the other end and the instructors help them down and pull the railing up though still hooked together. Taehyung doesn't let go.

"Ride's over, petal." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung shakes his head.

"I don't believe you." Taehyung mumbles. Jeongguk snickers a little. Taehyung seems to be calming himself.

"Could you tell him it's over?" Jeongguk turns to an instructor.

"Sir, he's right." Another voice makes Taehyung slowly open his eyes and he looks around, finds himself very close to Jeongguk's neck as he turns.

"And you're heavy." Jeongguk says and Taehyung frowns.

"Heavy? What do you mean?" Taehyung asks and looks up at Jeongguk, breath hitching and the close proximity.

Jeongguk says nothing and keeps his gaze on him, locks it with a slight furrow of his brows as if he's angry but Taehyung thinks he isn't, he just thinks he isn't. Doesn't know why.

"Because you're clinging onto me like a koala, petal." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung feels the words right against his lips.

"Liar." Taehyung mumbles.

"Why would I do that?" Taehyung knows, he has realized how shamelessly he's hanging onto him even when the ride is over.

"Is that so?" Jeongguk utters.

"Yes. Probably your fault. Definitely your fault." Taehyung whispers.

"Want another ride then?" Jeongguk leans forward, as much as the helmet allows as the two head pieces collide.

Taehyung burns and turns red with embarrassment at his words. Curses Jeongguk's mouth that produces the most vile of words and curses himself to be effected by them right now.

"You were so vile to force me to do that." Taehyung says.

"Of you wanted to resist, you could've, petal." Jeongguk lips curve into his signature smirks, the lips his betraying eyes fall into for a second before he looks at those obsidian eyes again.

"You left me no choice." Taehyung says. He realizes Jeongguk's arm was around him when the other removes it slowly, Taehyung's breath shudders and he jumps down, unlocks his legs from around Jeongguk's torso, flushes in embarrassment.

"Do I not smell now?" Taehyung whispers and watches Jeongguk's jaw tick and his eyes take a flutter once and then completely look away. Taehyung keeps looking at him.

He grabs Taehyung's wrist and pushes it away from around himself and Taehyung immediately removes his arms after realizing another of the contact was still remaining.

Jeongguk unhooks Taehyung from himself and walks away, removing the gear himself and Taehyung is being helped by the instructors as he watches Jeongguk disappear, takes a deep breath and sighs. He doesn't know what was he thinking.

He follows him as they make their way down where the rest of the boys are waiting for them.

"What took you two so long?" Jimin asks.

"He was having difficulty deciding if he wants to go or not." Jeongguk shrugs.

"You forced me to do it!" Taehyung exclaims.

"Excuses." Jeongguk clicks his tongue. "He's just bad at doing sports." He shrugs.

Taehyung huffs as he reaches down. "Yeah? Just as you're bad at freaking driving a bike!"

Jeongguk tenses at his words.

"Almost made me fall a countless times." Taehyung huffs.

Taehyung looked around as the silence suddenly falls. Jeongguk keeps walking around, shoulders tensed. Jimin and Hoseok share a glance and Yoongi's watching Jeongguk's back as he goes.

Did I say something wrong?

"Oh, is that so? Must've been scared?" Jimin chuckles but Taehyung feels the atmosphere tense.

Taehyung realizes he really shouldn't have said that because they're not supposed to know because he trashes Jeongguk in front of them and then goes on a bike ride with him?

Well Jeongguk offered and he really needed his file so whatever.

"Shall we head to lunch?" Seokjin says and the subject is thankfully changed.

------------------

Lunch goes on without any disturbance. Rather it was quite enjoyable.

Since Taehyung didn't drink, every soju bottle they ordered, he'd open them up for them by twisting it playfully and performing a trick with it, causing laughter and cheers to erupt at the table.

Jeongguk stayed quiet for most part and ate his share without much finesse. He never once looked at him even though Taehyung's eyes kept betraying him a lot.

And his thoughts betrayed him too as they kept wandering to how he had clung to Jeongguk's rock body and he had no problem holding him even when his whole weight was all over him.

Stupid thoughts. Taehyung shakes his head.

Tomorrow was decided the beach day and Taehyung loved the fact that it was just friday since they left yesterday to avail today completely and he'd have a whole day to enjoy beach.

It was past sunset when they came back home and decided to watch a movie. The movie turned into a karaoke session. Yoongi had retired to the couch after one song. The Four Horsemen proved why everyone was crazy for them.

By the time dinner rolled, they had fallen into conversations, hogging the living room.

Jeongguk had gone and come back most of the times, smelling of smoke once too. Now he's on the couch, going through his phone and Taehyung needs to look away so he does.

"What the fuck is that dummy doing here?" Hoseok asks as he points at the mannequin in the corner.

"My mum's a fucking fashion designer, seok what do you expect? This is just one and shit's given me more scares than anything else." Jimin says.

"My old man makes good uses of them." Jimin chuckles.

"Shut the fuck up, Chim. That's the shit that'll give me nightmares." Yoongi groans.

"Why don't we make good use of it?" Jimin says and he walks towards the mannequin, brings it over.

"How the fuck do you suggest we do that?" Seokjin groans, taking another big gulp of his drink.

Taehyung notices that all of them drink quite a lot.

"Don't start making out with it." Namjoon says.

"Tell that to Jin. He fucking kissed a statue once." Jimin says, annoyed. Taehyung giggles, Jeongguk looks at him and then looks back at his phone.

"As a fucking dare, mind you." Seokjin rolls his eyes.

"Okay, so let's consider this---".

"Here comes the nonsense." Yoongi grumbles.

"Respectfully Yoongi hyung, shut up." Jimin says and another giggles leaves Taehyung's lips. Yoongi glares at him.

"You loving this way too much, you brat." Yoongi utters.

"Okay, so we're all gonna point on this mannequin where we like to kiss or where we like to be kissed by our partner!" Jimin claps his hand in excitement.

"That's the lamest shit I've ever heard even from you." Jeongguk says and Jimin flips him off.

"I must have a marker here somewhere. All of us are going to mark the area!" Jimin  says.

"Or else we're playing truth or dare."

"Oh hell no. I'll help you find the marker." Hoseok says and the two rummage a few drawers.

"Aha! Good thing it's not permanent." Jimin says.

"Must've been fun with a lipstick." Seokjin utters.

"Well if anyone has it then do bring it."

"It's not fair. The mannequin doesn't have a dick!" Yoongi exclaims.

"We know you love sucking Joon's cock so shut up." Seokjin says but it's Taehyung's cheeks that turn red.

He's having a crisis since he also has to draw around the area he loves to be kissed on and never fully got to enjoy it.

He doesn't even pay attention to where others draw. All he hears is laughter. Yoongi says they already know his liking and Jeongguk says he doesn't want to get up.

"You can't make me." Jeongguk shrugs.

"Should I draw a zipper 'cuz you only ever touch that." Jimin says and this time Jeongguk flips him off.

"You, Tae? Any kinks or likes?" Jimin smirks and Taehyung gulps.

"N-Not really. It's just nothing extraordinary." Taehyung says.

"You don't have to be shy around us! Come one you know about ours, tell us yours. Come draw." Jimin throws the marker at him and erases the markings around the mannequin's chest.

Taehyung is hesitant as he gets up, face heated as he stands in front of the mannequin.

"Do tell us if this is where you like to kiss or want to be kissed at." Hoseok says.

Taehyung sighs. Here it goes. He draws.

He draws from his lips to his jaw, taking his neck and chest right under his nipples inside the circle he draws and them joins the end on the lips again.

"It's nothing but I---I really want to be kissed on my neck, collarbones and well---".

"You can say nipples." Jimin chuckles.

"Yeah, nipples." Taehyung whispers. "And of course on lips." He gulps.

"But you can say I have a soft kink to be kissed on neck and chest area." Taehyung says and his face is hot with embarrassment.

"I'm quite sensitive here. Feather like touches make me tingle a lot. It's---typical but I like it, want it." Taehyung's voice comes out as a stuttering breath.

"Tell us more, Tae." Jimin says and Taehyung chuckles. He shakes his head and turns around.

His unfortunate eyes fall right on Jeongguk who's looking at him, lips hidden behind his fingers, leg bouncing lazily. He gulps and looks away.

"That's all." It's not but they don't need to know that.

"Have your exes never kissed you like you deserved to be kissed, Tae?" Jimin asks.

"They weren't really bothered with what I like." Taehyung shrugs.

"Oh poor you." Hoseok coos.

"Come on, tell us more!" Jimin exclaims.

"Leave the poor boy alone." Yoongi says.

"You like your ass eaten? Love getting fucked against the wall?" Jimin says and Taehyung almost chokes on his spit.

"Did I hit the spot?" Jimin smirks. Taehyung only laughs.

He wants it. He craves to have to be eaten out. He wants to feel how it feels and it's something he can never voice out because he doesn't want to be embarrassed and to his partner, not too demanding.

Wants it without having to ask his lover.

"I can volunteer. It'd be my first time with a man." Jimin chuckles.

"Respectfully but you're shorter than me." Taehyung chuckles.

"I'll wear my chelsea boots and do you against the wall. I'm already famous for my mouth anyways." Jimin says.

Taehyung's sure he's red as a tomato now.

"Just say you wanna do a guy." Jeongguk clicks his tongue. "You're getting into them."

"Nah. If I wasn't into fucking chicks, he'd my target." Jimin points at Taehyung.

"But unfortunately that's not the case and won't be. This offer doesn't mean my sexuality suddenly changed. It's just something about our flower boy." Jimin winks at Taehyung who only laughs.

"See. I told you he's a flirt." Yoongi says.

"I can tell." Taehyung utters.

Jeongguk gets up. Taehyung looks at him again and the other does too. He raises his eyebrow and his eyes, for a moment and for a split second falls on Taehyung's neck, on his peeking collarbone and then he's turning away and towards his room.

"Yoongi and I are going out for a while." Namjoon announces.

"Of course, of course." Seokjin dismisses them.

Taehyung stays for a while and Jeongguk comes back when he's going up to his room. Jeongguk doesn't look at him and neither does he as they cross one another.

-----------------

Jeongguk goes to the kitchen and finds Jimin, Hoseok and Seokjin around the counter.

"Isn't it too much for today?" Jeongguk asks as Hoseok makes a line for himself.

"Couldn't do it in front of Taehyung." Hoseok says, snorting the powder.

"Fuck, heaven." He groans.

"Make one for me." Jimin utters. "And you, care to tell us what flower boy said about the bike ride?"

"Nothing." Jeongguk rolls his eyes. "And Taehyung isn't a fucking kid, you could've done that in front of him. Stop treating him like a fucking princess."

"Why? You wanna be treated like one?" Seokjin chuckles.

"Remember Hobi, when we had an emergency and had to rush there. There wasn't enough room in one car but even then Jeongguk didn't let you sit on his bike." Jimin says.

"Or the fact that he so blatantly said he doesn't like anyone on his bike other than himself." Seokjin says.

"I'm still salty about that." Hoseok utters.

"Someone's getting cozy with someone." Jimin wriggles his eyebrows playfully.

"Shut up." Jeongguk grabs a drink.

"No, really. What happened? You gave him a ride on your bike and then what? Took him to your apartment too which none of us has seen either?" Seokjin asks.

"What's with the fucking interrogation? And no, I didn't take him to my apartment." Jeongguk says.

"And before your fucked up and high as fuck minds take you somewhere else, he left his file in my car when we were at Orion and he came to arena to take them but I didn't have my car there. Took him there and he got his file, that's all." Jeongguk takes a deep fucking breath because he doesn't want to talk about that night.

"You could've given it to Yoongi hyung the next day." Hoseok says.

"He needed it urgently." Jeongguk shrugs.

"Since when do you fucking care about that?" Seokjin asks.

"Exactly? You've been insulting that guy ever since you've seen him." Jimin says.

"Don't fucking talk about him alright. Just keep snorting this shit while hiding in the kitchen because apparently flower boy is too innocent for that." Jeongguk says.

"We're not fucking hiding. It's just Yoongi hyung would've been mad." Jimin says.

"Of course he would be. He's the one who wanted him here and apparently you all too." Jeongguk scoffs.

"Hey! I took your fucking side when you left. I did say Taehyung doesn't have to be part of our trips atleast." Jimin exclaims.

One step would've taken Taehyung right inside the kitchen but these words make him stumble right back.

He had been craving something sweet after dinner and all the adrenaline of sex talk on the living room and decided to grab something. He sure as hell didn't except this.

"Well, I did say that too. I get it that Tae is really a nice guy but Yoongi's been trying to embed him here. Poor guy knows nothing." Seokjin says.

"Yeah? Now you agree 'cuz you can't even fucking get high without hiding from him. Would you talk about your dad in front of him? No." Jeongguk says.

Taehyung swears he wouldn't have minded anything. It's their place, they can do whatever they want.

"Well of course I won't. Don't get angry at me, it was Yoongi hyung who got emotional just because Taehyung's grandmother was a good to him." Jimin says and Taehyung's breath gets caught in his throat.

"I've only ever heard of her." Seokjin shrugs.

"And look at you talking about fucking him." Jeongguk scoffs.

"It was a fucking joke." Jimin chuckles.

"Guys, stop." Hoseok groans. "My head hurts."

"Yoongi hyung got him here and left for his date. You reckon I can't even talk loudly because what if flower boy is speaking?" Jeongguk's laugh holds malice.

Jimin and Seokjin's laughter that follows feels like a stab to Taehyung's heart.

"Well it's fine. It's just two days more and it's my parent's villa. We will do whatever we want regardless of who likes it or not." Jimin says.

Taehyung wants to laugh at himself because what was he thinking saying laughing with them felt genuine, that time spent with them felt like a real friendship.

He was only an outsider which was not letting them enjoy their trip to the fullest.

"You think Namjoon feels awkward around him?" Seokjin asks. "I never got to ask him."

"It was an awkward situation though. Namjoon's just too nice I think." Jimin says.

"But you were an ass to him. It was brutal." But it fades into the background.

Taehyung can't hear anymore and he turns around, rushes towards his room. Well, the room he was assigned beacuse it can never be his.

The lump in his throat, the tears that are just like a sheet on his eyes are indication he might cry but Taehyung really wants to laugh at himself.

How stupid he could be, thinking everyone who smiles at him or laughs with him for a moment is his ultimate friend? Fucking bullshit.

Taehyung feels like Seoul is trying to punish him for all the times he didn't drink his milk when his mother would tell him to, or when be broke his mother's gift because his dad didn't get him the exact same. Or when his grandmother forgot to bring him strawberries so he yelled at her and she even cried.

He was so little then and those were rare moments he was like this because he was always a nice kid so maybe karma is getting him now.

But those were innocent troubles he caused. He didn't do anything wrong now. He was nice to them. He didn't yell or break their things.

He's felt 'hurt' after getting here. Hurt in it's true form and that too from just words. Words who's always been spoken to him lovingly made him forget they aren't always lovely.

Taehyung doesn't belong here. He's Yoongi's friend not everyone else's and he had forgotten that because he was too confident that Yoongi's friends are also like Yoongi.

Maybe he's overreacting.

Because he's the one who's an outsider so of course they're bothered. There must be so many things, so many secrets they couldn't talk about beacuse of him.

He's the one at fault for agreeing to Yoongi's invitation. Such a stupid mistake.

Because poor boy doesn't belong with rich people.

Taehyung needs to learn to mind his own business and stay in his lane. He is here to fulfill his dream, not get insulted here and there.

He just wanted to see the beach.

He's never felt so insecure about himself and his personality. He hadn't realized some people don't like people sticking their nose in their business no matter how nice and kind they are.

Taehyung learns it today. He's never agreeing to a free trip ever.

--------------

1.10 am. The time on the booking reads and Taehyung's fine with it because it just struck midnight.

The train station is just twenty five minutes away and the cabs aren't a problem either. He can catch the train easily since packing wasn't a problem.

He gets out of the room very quietly and makes his way downstairs. Looks like they're all in the back lounge. Taehyung looks at the entrance and walks outside.

He texts Yoongi who isn't back yet.

Been an emergency at home. Had to leave, sorry.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung halts when he hears the voice he hates the most.

Taehyung keeps walking, booking a cab for himself.

"Petal." Taehyung hears footsteps behind him. "Where are you going?"

Taehyung doesn't answer. He stands under the street lamp and waists for the cab.

"Leave me alone, Jeongguk." Taehyung sighs because Jeongguk's follows him.

"Did something happen?" Jeongguk asks, he's having a smoke.

"None of your business." Taehyung mumbles.

"It's just that does Yoongi hyung know about this endeavor of yours or will he be yelling at us beacuse we did something?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung laughs, he wants to cry.

"Just go have fun without me, Jeongguk because you won't have to worry about waking the flower boy up. Go snort your shit." Taehyung says and Jeongguk frowns.

"Petal---".

"And don't fucking call me that! I'm done with you all." Taehyung's voice almost breaks at the end.

"Petal." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung looks away just as a tear falls from his eye.

He sees the cab approaching and takes a breath of relief. He walks towards it but Jeongguk grabs his arm, turns him around.

"Why the hell are you crying?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung knows he didn't cry properly. Just a tear that he wiped off and the rest could just be a little shine of it left in his eye because he wasn't crying even if he wanted to.

"Because people like you only know how to make others cry." Taehyung releases his arm from Jeongguk's grip.

Taehyung gets inside the car and he feels his cheeks wet with tears even though he doesn't cry, refuses to, becomes stubborn but his eyes betray him.

Part of him wants to text Yoongi and tell him what happened, have Yoongi be mad at them, have a taste of what it feels like to be a bad guy but he doesn't. He lets it be a family emergency and goes to Seoul.

And Jeongguk keeps standing under the street lamp for quite a while.

------------------

^He knows how to take internet by storm and our hearts too!🔥
I mean this is tae so imagine joon and jk after military who were already muscular aaahhh what a sight it would be buff bangtan!

-----------------

Hello loves. how are you all?

Hope you liked the chap.

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.8K 11
(Book 2)[COMPLETED] The six Pevensies return to Narnia after a year and find it vastly different from when they left it. During the one year they wer...
313K 12.8K 69
Living in a viciously boring cycle of tips and refills, a young waitress finds herself being pulled headfirst into the world of sex, drugs, and rock...
1.2M 50.1K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...