Battling your Demons. (Hazbin...

By Nexaverse

At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel wi... More

Biography
Into the Pit of Despair With a Sliver of Hope
The Radio Demon Overlord
Learning of Hell and meeting an Overlord.
The Exorcists of Despair
Just Walk Away.
Knowing the Vees.
A Mole is in the Hotel.
Trust and Bondage
Conspiracies, Conspiracies...
Staying out of the Moth's Path.
Liquifying your Fears
Blackmailed by the Backbone
Clarification Page
The Carmines in Action
The Vee's Iron Fist and Science of Allorubbing (🍋LIME🍋)
Escape from V Tower and the Vees!
Class is in Session
Dramatic Theater
Someone Else's Shoes (🍋LIME🍋).
Compensation and Hard Justification
A Night to Remember (🍋LEMON🍋)
Timeskip
Meeting the Lord of Hell
Like Daughter, Like Father.
The Might of the King and Time with the Bodyguard (🍋VAGGIE LEMON🍋)
Connecting the Dots and A Royal Treatment (🍋CHARLIE LEMON🍋)
Indigo vs Valentino and Charlie vs Adam
PARTY TIME!
The Fashionista's Offer

The Paradise in the Clouds

1.5K 38 9
By Nexaverse

PRESENT

Millie: Wait...Did she know?

Vaggie: (sighs) Yeah. She did...

Millie: I'm sorry, Vaggie. I'm sorry that both of you had to deal with that. 

Charlie: Yeah...It was rough when I found out. 

Millie: Let me guess. Adam had something to do with this?

Charlie: Both him and Lute. But don't worry. We worked it out and as someone once said. "Actions speak louder than words".

-----------------------------

(FLASHBACK)

Soon, the fated day arrived as it was time to visit paradise in the clouds. 

Charlie was finishing up packing her stuff for spending some time in Heaven. 

Charlie: OK, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket, and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in Heaven?

Vaggie: Charlie, you're only going to Heaven for a few hours.

Charlie: Vaggie, we are only going to Heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed.

Vaggie however, felt worried and scared. 

Vaggie: Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that...thing.

Charlie: What thing?

Vaggie: The thing with the.. thing uhm.. fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar.

Charlie takes Vaggie's hand, showing her trust in her. 

Charlie: Vaggie, you're my partner, I need you there with me.

Vaggie: (sighs) Fine.

Charlie: Yes!!

Charlie and Vaggie then acted cute as Charlie kissed Vaggie on the head. 

Charlie: Mwah!~

-----------------------------

Y/N was downstairs, sitting on the couch. She was talking to Clara over the phone.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Y/N/Clara: (laughing)

Clara: (giggles) N/N, with Velvette as your boss, are you sure you're not becoming a diva?

Y/N: (chuckles) Clara, as if I would be the diva type. I watched a movie called Mean Girls. And I will never be anything like the characters in there. Velvette maybe my boss now, but she's never taking my soul. Between you and me, she would fit for Regina George. (laughs)

Clara: (chuckles) Okay then. Choose who you would sell your soul to. Mom or Velvette? 

Y/N: If I had to choose between her and Carmilla? That'd be tough...

Clara: Really?~😏😏😏

Y/N: (chuckles) No it's not. I choose your mom.~

Clara: Bet training this time was a lot harder than last time. 

Y/N: (laughs) You have no idea! She had me wear ballet shoes just to work on balance!

Clara: Well well well...~

Y/N: Don't. Do not mention that

Clara: She likes ya. That means she did ballet with you. 

Y/N: ...And you did. Not cool, Clara. 

Clara: Look on the bright side. We know how to use weapons, not to look at data like my nerd sister. 

Y/N: No, do not call Odette a nerd. She helped your business, did she not? Hey, did she ever train you to fight?... 

Clara: Of course she did. 

Y/N: She did!?... 

Clara: Won a cage match because of her. 

Y/N: Since when did you win a cage match!?... Is that why you got the leather gloves? (laughs) 

Clara: So...Find a girl to claim the bed yet?~

Y/N: (chuckles) Girl, I've been having a girlfriend...

Clara: You...you're serious!? 

Y/N: Serious...

Clara: Just one?

Y/N: Two girlfriends.

Clara: You know that means double the presents, right?

Y/N: Yes, Yes, I know. 

Clara: Remember the night?~

Y/N: Come on, Clara. No, they're not coming tonight. It'll just be me, you, and Odette. If she's coming, of course. 

Clara: Oh, she will. Promise not to lose yourself?~

Y/N: (laughs) Babe, babe, chillax. I promise you, we're gonna have the best night. One so good, Odette will learn to live once in a while.

(CHU)(CHU)

Y/N then felt Vaggie and Charlie appear from behind and kiss her on the cheek. 

Y/N: I'll see you tonight, Clara. Yeah. See ya, Bae.

Clara: See ya, bae! XOXO.

Y/N then hung up to see Vaggie and Charlie.

Y/N: So...this is it. You're going to Heaven.

Charlie: That's right! It's our last chance to convince them and hopefully, they'll listen. 

Y/N and Vaggie smiled at Charlie, but when Vaggie and Y/N looked at each other, Y/N knew that Vaggie was going to have a tough time due to her secret being hidden. 

Y/N: Let me guess. I cannot come?

Charlie: Well...Sinners usually stay here on the Pride Ring so...

Y/N: (sighs) It's fine. I am going somewhere with Clara later on today. You guys go and get them to help out. 

Charlie smiled at Y/N and hugged her. 

Charlie: I wish you could go with us.

Y/N: Me too. 

???: (groans) Oh, fuck...

Soon, everyone saw Angel Dust coming back from work, and boy was he exhausted. 

Niffty: (giggles) You look messy. What happened?

Angel Dust: It's what happened to me and the answer is everyone. Twice. 

Y/N: Angel, what happened? 

Angel Dust: Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. (grunts) The absolute dickbag.

Angel Dust rested on the couch, wanting to pass out. Y/N then showed compassion to Angel as she massaged his back. 

Y/N: Hurts here? 

Angel Dust: A little lower. Ah...Yeah. There...

Y/N: Must've been rough for you.

Angel Dust: Oh. You have no idea. That fucking moth had me, Summer, Dia, and Cynthia do a fucking group sex scene. Then he had me tied up from behind so I would have nothing but  cocks in my mouth. 

Y/N: Thought you loved doing it. 

Angel Dust: Professionals have standards. And me? I  have a limit. The third thing is he had me running trains on the other boys...I need a pick-me-up. 

Y/N then moved her hands to Angel Dust's shoulders, easing the pain.

Y/N: Sorry that you have to deal with this.

Angel Dust: Don't be. It's not your fault. I sold my soul to that dickhead out of desperation and I thought it would get me out, but nope. 

Y/N: Well, They can be revoked, right? The Overlord can renounce the contract themselves?

Angel Dust: Only if they wanna. And by "wanna", I mean NEVER. Ahh...~

(KRAK)

Angel Dust felt a good back crack from behind as Y/N pressed her fists on him. 

Angel Dust: Mm...Jeez. Since when are you so good at massages, baby?~

Y/N: Had back problems when I was alive. 

Angel Dust then raised a brow. 

Angel Dust: Is that the only reason?~

Y/N then saw Angel pointing at Charlie and Vaggie

Y/N: Oh, fuck you.

Angel Dust: Hey, it's your fault for knocking them up. You know, there was a scene I did with Summer and Dia where we had to be creative for threesomes. I can show you one. 

Y/N: Pass.

(BOOM)

Y/N/Angel Dust: AGH!!!

Soon, everyone saw the wall blow up from an explosion from outside. 

Y/N: Who the fuck is this now!?

Angel Dust: I know, right!? What is up with that fucking wall!?

Soon, everyone saw a silhouette hiding from outside.

???: WADDUP, (bleeps) (laughs)~

Y/N was confused, but Angel Dust immediately had a smile on his face.

Angel Dust: (laughs) HO-HOLY SHIT! Cherri Bomb! Long time no see, baby.

The person jumped to be in view and it was revealed to be a Cyclops wearing ripped clothes. 

Cyclops: Angel, you bitch! You've been texting me depressing shit all day! Figured we could tear up shit like old times. It's been fucking forever! Here hold this. 

The Cyclops girl then threw her bomb at Charlie, making her panic. 

Charlie: Ah, oh my god! oh my God. 

Vaggie: Nope. Give me that.

Vaggie took the bomb and threw it out of the wall.

Y/N: Nice pitching arm, Vaggie.

Vaggie: Thanks. 

(BOOM)

Angel Dust: I love seeing you, Cherri. But I'm too tired. I need to pass out. 

Cyclops: Oh, you can sleep when you're double dead, fuckhead. Cmon! What you need is a recharge! A reinvigoration...A Re...

Charlie: Responsible night on the town! That is a great idea. 

Y/N: Angel, are you gonna introduce us?

Angel Dust: Oh, right! Where are my manners? (laughs) Everyone, this is my best friend and most dangerous Demo-Girl in the City, Cherri Bomb

CHERRI BOMB

Y/N: Wait...Like the song?

Cherri Bomb: YES! EXACTLY LIKE THE SONG! "Hello, Daddy! Hello, Mom. I'm a Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-...

Cherri Bomb/Y/N: CHERRI BOMB!" (laughs) 

Cherri Bomb: I like this one already. 

Angel Dust: Yeah. That's Y/N, the girl I've been telling you about. And I told you you'd make good friends with her. 

Cherri Bomb: Why? 

Angel Dust: Word on the street is she ain't afraid to do it with another chick.

Y/N/Charlie: (blushes) ANGEL!

Vaggie prepared to end Angel's life as she gripped her Angelic Spear.

Angel Dust: Your words. Not mine, cupcake.~

Cherri Bomb then looked at Y/N with a seductive smile.

Cherri Bomb: So you're the one who had the balls to tell the Vees to kiss her ass, eh?~

Y/N: (chuckles) Yeah. That's me.

Cherri Bomb: You've never had your soul sold at all?

Y/N: Never.

Cherri Bomb: Nice. We're gonna get along just fine. 

Angel Dust: Anyway, this is the Princess and her bodyguard.

Charlie went ot shake Cherri's hand.

Charlie: Hi. Charlie. That's the wall you just blew up. It's so nice to meet one of Angel's friends. Ah! He never brings anyone around. 

Cherri Bomb: (snorts) I wonder why?~

Charlie: Yeah, me too. Anyway, Angel and everyone else have been working so hard. I think they deserve to have a little fun.

Cherri Bomb looked at Charlie in confusion. 

Cherri Bomb: W-Wait. "They"?

Charlie: Yeah, Hi everyone! Angel and his friend are taking you out for a night of fun and relaxation. 

Cherri Bomb: Wait, I'm only here for Ang--.

(💵CHA-CHING💵)

 Soon, Cherri Bomb's hands were filled with cash. 

Cherri Bomb: Ooh! Nevermind. Let's go!

Charlie: Make sure they have the best time tonight. 

Cherri Bomb: Oh, when they come back, they'll be begging to stay out. 

Charlie smiled in response. 

Charlie: Now the portal to Heaven should be here right about...

(SHOOM)

Soon, everyone saw a yellow portal leading to a world in the clouds. 

Charlie: (gasps) NOW!

Y/N went to look through and she was shocked to see how beautiful it was. 

Y/N: Woah...

Y/N went to touch it, but the portal sizzled, not letting her access it. This only gave her sadness in her eyes. 

Charlie comforted her with her hand on her shoulder, telling her she was going to make it. Charlie then carried Vaggie and threw her into the portal. 

Vaggie: (grunts)

Charlie: Bye, guys!

Y/N: See ya, Charlie. Good luck.

(CHU)

Charlie gave Y/N a peck on the lips. and then seductively whispered into her ear.

Charlie: Keep an eye on Angel, my 2nd favorite kitten.~

Y/N: Yes, ma'am.~

Y/N and Charlie acted seductively as Charlie traced her finger out of Y/N's chin, making Y/N want to go with her, but the portal closed, leaving the two girls alone in Heaven and Y/N with the others.

Y/N then approached Cherri Bomb, who was busy counting the money. 

Y/N: So...Where are we going? 

Cherri Bomb: To this club that me and Angel go to all the time in the good ol' days. 

Y/N then eyed Cherri Bomb from the bottom up. 

Y/N: Wait a second...You're that girl that was fighting Pentious a few weeks ago!

Cherri Bomb: Unfortunately yes.

Y/N: Are you and Pentious enemies? 

Cherri Bomb: I dunno. It's...complicated. Why are you trying to pry in my personal life, girl?

Y/N: S-Sorry. 

Cherri Bomb: (laughs) I'm just joshing you, hon.

Cherri Bomb then rested her arm on Y/N's neck. 

Angel Dust: Yep. She's like that with anyone. She loves a girl who's seen some action.~

Y/N blushed in shyness, which excited Cherri Bomb.

Cherri Bomb: (chuckles) Angel, you never told me she would be this good.~

Angel Dust: If you think that's all she is. Just invite her into the bedroom and you'll see how good she is.

Y/N: Angel, are you seriously begging to get punched in the balls right now? And how do you even know?

Angel Dust: Simple, baby.~

Angel Dust's expression then turned from a flirty expression to an unamused one. 

Angel Dust: Even though this place is big, the walls are very, VERY, thin.

Y/N then blushed in embarrassment as Angel heard everything from their time in bed. 

Y/N: Oh...Right.

Sir Pentious then approached the group and spit at the sight of Cherri Bomb.

Sir Pentious: Well! If it isn't my arch-nemesis! 

Judging from the look on Cherri Bomb's face, she didn't like him one bit. Pentious then started to act bold and dramatic, trying to intimidate her. 

Sir Pentious: Have you come to meet your fate in battle, Cherri Bomb?

Cherri Bomb: Apparently, I'm going out with Angel and I gotta drag your sorry asses along.

Sir Pentious: Oh, oh, you and I are going out!? Like for fun? I... I didn't think this would ever happen. (panicked) What-What do I do? What-What do I wear?

Sir Pentious had his hand on Cherri Bomb's shoulder, much to her dislike. 

Cherri Bomb: Don't fuckin' touch me, ya munted dickhead. Come on, people! Going with the pit bulls or staying with the Chihuahuas? 

Cherri Bomb then headed to the exit with Angel Dust in tow, leaving Y/N alone with Pentious. She smirked at him as she placed her hand on her hip. 

(WILL PLACE A Y/N AND SIR PENTIOUS FANART HERE)

Sir Pentious: What? 

Y/N: You like her, don't you? 

Sir Pentious: Well...She...'s been the only girl who's been able to...show no fear...and...

Y/N: And yet here you are, acting like it's your first date. Just go talk to her. 

Sir Pentious: It's not as easy as it sounds. 

Y/N: Well, you can try to. 

Sir Pentious: You...Do you think I could reach her?

Y/N: Depends.

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, Charlie and Vaggie find themselves in the Realm of all that is virtuous. 

They were in...Heaven.

HEAVEN

Charlie was clearly in awe while Vaggie was not interested. 

Charlie: Vaggie, look at this place! It's so bright and clean! Isn't that amazing!?

Vaggie: Yep. Super cool. Heaven. Wow. 

Soon, the two girls were then introduced by an angel who was at the gates. 

Angel: Hi-ya! Welcome to Heaven! Can I get your name, please?

It was none other than the  St. Peter.

ST. PETER

Charlie: Oh! Uh, uh, uh...Charlie Morningstar.

St. Peter: Charlie Morningstar...Hmm...

St. Peter then went to look via the directory and went over the list of names.

St. Peter: (mumbles indistinctively) I...I'm not seeing you on my list here. That's so odd.

Charlie: Um, Um. My dad got me this meeting, so maybe...T-Try Lucifer Morningstar.

And when St. Peter went to look for  Lucifer Morningstar. This only spelled certain fear.

St. Peter: Oh, fuck! (chuckles nervously)

Charlie: (muttering) Oh. They...swear here too?

St. Peter then flapped his wings and flew down to the girls. 

St. Peter: Are you...Are you sure you're in the right place?

Vaggie: Ugh...Here we go.

Charlie: No...We're here for a meeting.

???: St. Peter. 

Soon, the three turned to look above and they all saw two figures with eyes on their bodies as they transformed to a more humanoid look. It was the right-hand servants of God, The Seraph.

THE SERAPH

The two then landed on the ground before them and introduced themselves while St. Peter bowed in their presence and moved out of the way. One of them was tall and the other was small and chipper.

Sera: We can take it from here. Greetings, Daughter of the Morningstar. I am Sera, the high Seraphim of Heaven. You're gifted to be here.

SERA

???: (squeals)

Charlie and Vaggie then saw the smaller one running up to them with a smile on her face. 

Emily: Hi! I'm Emily—the other Seraphim. Though, you can call me Em. Emmy. E. Whatever you want. I go by whatever. (laughs) 

EMILY

Emily: Welcome to Heaven.

(PLAY THIS)

St. Peter: Dearly beloved, it is my pleasure to say unto thee...(🎵🎵🎵)

♫ Welcome to Heaven, oh oh! ♫

♫ Where the virtuous reside, 24/7, oh oh! ♫

♫ People are happy that they died, 'cause here we got no worries, got no burglaries, no strife. It's the perfect afterlife!♫

♫Welcome to Heaven, oh oh! ♫

♫ Check out our sick decor! The spirits leaven, oh! ♫

♫ Please keep your brimstone off the floor, we've got the best and brightest, the politest of the lot. ♫

♫ And ev-ery-one is hot!

Emily(🎵🎵🎵)

♫ Gosh, I'm so pleased to show some outsiders around. After you see our realm, you'll never wanna go back down! ♫

Sera: ♫ Of course, it is just temporary, I'm sorry you can't stay. ♫

St. Peter and Emily(🎵🎵🎵)

♫ 'Cause every single day in Heaven is a happy day! Welcome to Heaven! ♫

St. Peter: ♫Yeah!♫

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, the night was young back in the city. Everyone was following Cherri Bomb to a certain club they were going to.

Cherri Bomb: So, not only have you pissed off the Vees, you fear the Radio Demon. 

Angel Dust: That and win the heart of Carmilla Carmine, baby. I tell ya, she's a magnet.

Y/N: Husk, please tell me you have an empty bottle so I can jam it in Angel's eye.

Husk: Sorry, Y/N. Just started drinking this one.

Y/N: UGH!!

Angel Dust: Hey, hey. I'm trying to get her to like ya, hon! You'd be surprised by how many people she'd be willing to hang out with. And I'm trying to pass the time.~

Y/N rolled her eyes at Angel. 

Y/N: Cherri, how much longer until we get there?

Cherri Bomb: Just a few more blocks. Why?

Y/N: I have someone to meet. 

Angel Dust: Let me guess: Carmine's kid? I mean really, one moment you saved their lives. And the next, they wanna be buddy-buddy with ya. What's the whole idea?

Y/N: What do you mean? 

Angel Dust: Are you trying to gain any information from them or something? 

Y/N: No. I'm not. And even I was to try and go behind their backs. They'd still win. 

Angel Dust: Right. Right. Weapons from the Exorcists. But still, you have to have at least an agenda to save you. 

Y/N: Don't need one. I usually just live and let live. That's all everyone does these days. I'm gonna throw this stuff away. Be right back. 

Y/N then headed for a trash bin to throw away a piece of gum she was blowing.

(HUG)

Y/N: Hmm?

Y/N then felt a hug from behind. She turned around to see it was Clara. The two exchanged smirks with each other. 

(WILL ADD ANOTHER CLARA AND Y/N ART HERE)

Y/N: (chuckling) Oh. There you are, Clara. Long night?

Clara: (chuckles) Best thing about this job is that we get to take away weapons from idiots who try to keep it from themselves.

Y/N: I'm guessing you guys took charge?

Clara: Damn right. 

Y/N then looked at Clara's attire. 

Y/N: Where'd you get the glasses? 

Clara: They were on sale. I'm thinking of taking them to the beach. As for Odette, she said she had to work overtime. 

Y/N stared at Clara with an unamused expression until both of their faces slowly turned into smirks. 

Y/N: You took her, didn't you?

Clara: Mom appreciated her help, but even she knows she needs to have fun.

Clara then revealed Odette walking up to them with a very uninterested look on her face. 

Y/N: Oh, come on, Odette. No need to be like that!

Odette: It's not safe when it's dark.

Clara: And It's not healthy for you to stay in your lab, tinkering instead of spending time with friends.

Odette: (😒😒😒) I'm doing this for Mother. Not for you. 

Clara: Aww, that's hurtful, Odette. After all, we've been through? 

Clara/Y/N: (laughing) 

Clara and Y/N then walked off to join the others, forcing Odette to tag along. 

However, as she followed them, she had a slight smile on her face.

Odette: (light chuckle) On the contrary, girls, my next assignment is at the same location as your party. So...good luck with living.~

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, in Heaven, Charlie was clearly aroused by the environment around her. 

Charlie: Gosh, this place is amazing! (squeaks)

Vaggie: Mmhmm. Sure.

Emily: It really is amazing for you guys to be here with us! I can't believe I got to meet the King of Hell's daughter!

Sera: She's been more than eager to meet you. As are we all. Tell me, what brings you to our fine realm, Daughter of the Morningstar?

Charlie: Oh. Well, I have this hotel that I'm running where Sinners can be rehabilitated into Heaven. Once they have learned of the error of their ways, they'll be checked out here. With your permission, of course, you could help with the cause too. 

Emily: O. M. GOSH! That sounds like a wonderful--!

Sera: Patience, Emily. We would need to see proof of this is possible. How many of your residents are working their way up?

Charlie: Three actually! One is Sir Pentious, he used to be an Overlord, but after knocking on our front door we were able to work on what he really wanted. He just wanted to be respected by the elders. But unfortunately, they don't care about him. Yes, some people deserve damnation down there, but others deserve a second chance. Don't everyone deserve second chances so they can know what they did was wrong?

Sera and Emily took it in as they listened to Charlie. 

Charlie: The second is Angel Dust. He's been showing a lot of progress at the Hotel as he began to be a bit more...social and talkative. 

Vaggie: Depends on your definition of "talkative".  

Y/N: As for Y/N, she is the most active in the process. For she has shown immense bravery and fearlessness toward those who were trying to bully others. 

Sera: And this, "Y/N" threw her pride away to save her friends?

Charlie: Yep. I wouldn't be saying it, but it's true. Vaggie can vouch for me. 

Vaggie: It's true. Showed a lot of loyalty to us here and never sold her soul to anyone. 

(SILENCE)

Soon, there was silence on the streets of Heaven. Charlie looked around and everyone stared at them with shocked looks on their faces. 

Sera: This Y/N never sold her soul the entire time??

Charlie: Yep.

Emily placed her hands on Charlie's shoulders, accidentally irritating Vaggie. 

Emily: Say again?

Charlie: Protected us from one of the Overlords. Saved us from bandits...And gave off a lot of words of wisdom to hear too...So...yeah? 

Charlie had a smile on her face, making Emily smile as well. 

Emily: Come! Come! We gotta go!

Emily leads Charlie and Vaggie deeper into Heaven. But Emily saw Sera up and disappeared. 

Emily: S-Sera?

Charlie: I'm sure she'll meet us up later.

Emily: Yeah, you're right. Oh! Look over there!

Emily redirected Charlie's and Vaggie's vision to something in the distance. There, the three saw a stage with people cheering for someone. 

Audience: (cheering)

There they saw a white cat dancing with a smile on her face. She swayed her body left and right, which made the entire audience cheer even more.

(PLAY THIS)

???: (🎵🎵🎵)

🎵De mi parte sigo recordando cuando tomaba tu mano🎵

🎵La vida se me está yendo pensando🎵

🎵Solo en ti🎵

🎵No puedo olvidarte🎵

🎵Y estas ganas me dan con ir a buscarte🎵

🎵Todo es tan rico si tú estás🎵

🎵Si estás aquí🎵

Charlie and Emily were easily taken by the white cat's amazing performance. Vaggie on the other hand, smiled a bit but still wanted to wish she was never here. 

???: (🎵🎵🎵)

🎵No quiero vida si no es contigo, con-, contigo, ey🎵

🎵Contigo, con-, contigo, ey🎵

🎵No quiero vida si no es contigo, con-, contigo, ey🎵

🎵Contigo, con-, contigo, ey🎵

🎵Contigo, con-, contigo, yeah🎵

🎵No quiero vida si no es🎵

🎵(No quiero vida si no es🎵

🎵Dicen que es grave🎵

🎵Hoy no te tengo y las palabras no me salen🎵

🎵Están presas en mi corazón y tú lo sabes🎵

🎵Yo te quiero a ti, no necesito a más nadie, yeah-yeah🎵

🎵Par de llamada' al celular y tú no me contests🎵

🎵Mensajes al DM y no tengo respuestas🎵

🎵Me daño la mente por saber tú qué piensas🎵

🎵Tú eres para mí, tienes que darte cuenta🎵

Audience: (cheering)

???: (🎵🎵🎵)

🎵Lo que te pensé no se puede contar🎵

🎵La foto mental no la puedo borrar🎵

🎵¿Qué me hiciste tú que no puedo soltar?🎵

🎵Tengo presente cada lugar de ti🎵

🎵¿Cómo fue que antes no te vi?, y🎵

🎵No quiero vida si no es contigo, con-, contigo, ey🎵

🎵Contigo, con-, contigo, ey🎵

🎵No quiero vida si no es🎵

🎵(No quiero vida si no es)🎵

🎵Contigo, con-, contigo, ey🎵

🎵Contigo, con-, contigo, ey (yo quiero estar contigo)🎵

Contigo, con-, contigo, ey🎵

🎵No quiero vida si no🎵

Charlie was at a loss for words. The person singing was beyond amazing! The crowd cheered at her performance as she waved at them. She then directed her attention to them, and Vaggie and Charlie were shocked that she was waving at them. 

At first, they waved back. But they looked to see Emily waving immensely. This means the person was waving at her the most. 

Emily: (🤩🤩🤩🤩) WOOOOO!!! (whistling)

Charlie: Oh. Do you know her?

Emily: Yeah! She's one of the new ones here. Purest the most. If I do say so myself.

Soon, Sera appeared behind them.

Emily: Sera! Where did you go?

 Sera: Had to deal with something quickly. Follow me. This is the way where we'll talk about it. 

Charlie: Got it. 

The group then headed to the Courthouse with Sera waving at the White Cat, making her wave back.

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, Y/N was at a loss for words. She found herself at a nightclub, where people were dancing on the dance floor.

Demons: (dancing)

Demons were drinking and playing poker. 

Demons: Shouldn't have bet your life away. (chuckles evilly)/ Damn it, I fold./A ROYAL FLUSH!? ARE YOU SHIT-FUCKING ME!?

Cherri Bomb: Alright, people! Let the partying BEGIN!

Soon, everyone went in different directions, but Cherri stayed with Y/N and Clara. 

Cherri Bomb: But you...You and I are going to have a little talk.~

Y/N: Uh...Sure. Yeah. Yeah. Clara?

Clara: Yeah?

Y/N: Where's Odette? I thought she was right behind us.

Clara: Mom told us to stay together and...(long sigh)

Y/N looked at Clara as she looked up at the ceiling, sighing. 

Y/N: What?

Clara pointed in a direction, making Y/N look and she saw Odette in a booth with a clipboard in her hands as she was waiting for a client. 

Y/N was not impressed as she had an unamused look on her face. 

Clara/Y/N: (long sighs)

Y/N: You have a client...

Clara: We have a client.

Y/N: I'll join you this time.

Clara: No. No. We got this. Go talk to the Cyclops. 

And so, Clara and Y/N parted ways with Clara going to Odette and Cherri Bomb pulling Y/N for a private chat. 

Odette smirked as Clara sat in the booth next to her. She stared at Odette as she had her clipboard in her hands.

Odette: Mother's orders. Don't blame me for doing our job.

Clara: Oh. Fuck. You.

-----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 234 14
Alastor is going to be female in this story and had a thing with Vox before they died. Now, they fell out of love and grew hatred for each other. Als...
45.5K 925 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...
292K 9.7K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...
228K 4.4K 16
[Completed] This is a Valentino x Reader fanfiction. The reader (You) is a female. Also this is going to be published on Valentine's day 2/14/2020 h...