The Alpha's Omega Mistress

By Goldi-Luxxx

"Our love is filthy, a dirty secret that nobody should know about." Kira thrives and wants a better life in... More

~~One~~
~~~Two~~~
~~~Three~~~
~~Four~~
~~FIVE~~
~~Six~~
Seven
~~~Eight~~~
~~Nine~~
~~Ten~~
~~Eleven~~
Twelve
~~Thirteen~~
~~FOURTEEN
~~Fifteen
~~SIXTEEN
~~ SEVENTEEN
~~ EIGHTEEN
~~ NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One

Seventy

24 0 0
By Goldi-Luxxx

Kira

Since D'angelo marked me, I've been drawn to him by a strange type of animal magnetism.

I've always adored his presence, scent, and everything about him. But the energy that surrounded us every time we touched was insane. The scent of our combined pheromones filled the air, producing a powerful effect on my body that was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

We were in the hospital room, and even though I was filled with longing and pleasure, we couldn't do anything because the doctors were monitoring his condition.

His wounds had healed at a decent rate, and his wolf side was growing stronger. He was eager to leave, but the doctors advised him to stay for a few days until the infection in his lung cleared up.

“I hate it here,” he whined petulantly beside me. "You do as well. This place is stifling. Do you see the stupid walls that surround us? What about the antiseptic smell? They make me sick.”

He grumbled and I chuckled while admiring his beautiful face. His skin had regained its color, and his eyes were no longer cloudy. He was so strong, yet so vulnerable, so completely lost. But the bonding had made him a bit more relaxed. 

"Is there anything I can do to distract you for a while?" I asked, brushing my fingers through his jet-black hair. The tips of my nails brushed his scalp deliciously. "Let us play cards or watch a movie...

A mischievous grin spread across his face. I felt like we were already back to normal. "I've got a better idea. We should consummate our bond.”

My eyes grew large with surprise. Not that I didn't want to make love with him, but couldn't we wait until later? At least until we got out of the hospital. He sensed I was about to object and inhaled me, his breathing ragged in my ear.

"Movies bore me, and I'm tired of playing cards. Come here, darling, and sit in my lap."

"D'angelo, you're still in recovery," I told him, nervously smiling.

Between kisses, I sucked in air as his tongue rested on my neck, breathy and hot.

"Wrong, baby. I'm as strong as the Hulk. You will understand soon enough," he said, pressing his naked chest against mine.

His hands slid down to caress and squeeze my hips."You're so beautiful," he groaned, kissing my lips softly.

"And you're so mischievous. I hope the doctors don't monitor us through the CCTV cameras while we're having sex,” I retorted, laughing quietly.

"They will not," he said, chuckling. "I think they are all occupied," his voice lowered as I obediently crawled onto his lap. "Or busy trying to save my miserable ass. Now, enough with the talking. Let us get to work before one of the nosy nurses comes in to check the monitors."

His fingers fumbled with the buttons on my blouse, and his touch sent tingles through my entire body. I shivered and straddled him, feeling an electric sensation between my legs, and then began unbuttoning his shirt. The thought of his warm body beneath mine made me dizzy with desire.

This was serious business. It was not his tongue or finger that would penetrate me. My virgin opening would require a great deal of courage for a foreign body to thrust deep inside. And that terrified me.

Before I could second-guess myself, D'Angelo leaned forward and pressed his mouth against my ear.

"Don't be afraid. I will be gentle and patient. I promise.” He said, nibbling my earlobe.

How could I not be terrified? I've never had sex before. D'angelo's sex musk was unbearably strong and was driving me insane. My boobs were perfect handfuls for him. He pushed them up and ran his hands across my waist before snaking underneath my panties.

My thighs quivered with excitement as I lightly ran my fingers down his abs. I'd been fantasizing about doing this for several weeks.

"you're a hot, sexy goddess, Kira," he said softly. “The most beautiful woman in the world.”

.

"You flatter me," I teased, grabbing the band of his briefs and tugging on them. My hand glided over his smooth, firm, hot shaft, and a gasp came from my lips as I circled him several times with my finger. He aroused me, and I couldn't deny it.

"don't stop," he said in a hoarse whisper. His entire body stiffened as I continued to pump him hard, causing tingles down my spine. His head drooped back and his fingers curled into fists.

Then, in the middle of giving him a hand, Grey's face appeared in my mind, his piercing gaze piercing right through mine.

His face contorted with disapproval and anger, chastising me for daring to be horny while he was only two days in the mortuary. The vision faded quickly, and he vanished into nothing, leaving me gasping for air.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered as I withdrew my finger. As if sensing my distress, his eyes darkened as he watched me, desperately looking into my eyes.

"Kira, what are your thoughts? "Tell me," he said.

“Grey's face… I… his face flashed. I saw it. He had a dark look in his eyes and disgust on his face.”

He sighed deeply and rolled onto his back, bringing me closer to his chest and wrapping his arms around me protectively.

"don't think about it," he said, gently brushing his lips over my forehead. "We can try again some other time."

I nodded and smiled faintly.

"I need to go home and get a fresh set of clothes for us and maybe some food," I told Angelo much later after we had slept for four hours and awoke in the evening.

He yawned and ran a hand over his face. "I cannot sleep without you, so please return tonight."

"Of course I will," I replied, giving him a nudge and nuzzling his neck. Then he cupped my head and kissed me before releasing me.

One of the guards was assigned to drive me home and back. When we arrived at the Omega house, everyone was staring at me and whispering.

I fixed my gaze on the staircase and proceeded straight upstairs to the room. My mom saw me and rushed to hug me; her arms were warm as she grasped me.

"I'm so glad you came," she said as she led me to the bed. "I was starting to worry about you. How is the alpha doing? Is he responding well to treatment?"

I replied with a nod. "Yes, mom. He is getting better. They might discharge him soon."

Mom smiled, and I shuffled slightly before reaching up to touch the mark on my neck. Her eyes widened as I gently tilted my head to reveal the marking.

“Oh, Kira! The Alpha has marked you! Congratulations, sweetheart."

She was beaming with excitement, and I smiled and leaned in for a hug. "Thank you, Mom." To be honest, it is still sinking in.

"Get used to it. It is about time this happened, and I'm overjoyed that he recognized that this bond was divinely designed. I wish you a happy union with the alpha.

"Mom," I said, blushing crimson. "We're not married yet."

She rolled her eyes and chose a new set of folded clothes for me. "All that remains is the formality, but as long as you have completed your bond..."

Her cheeks flushed, and I felt so embarrassed that I wanted to run away.

"We haven’t. We're taking our time."

She nodded and became silent. Knowing my mother was like the back of my hand, I noticed a worried expression on her face.

"Mom, what is wrong?"

She paused for a moment before speaking. "I've been having strange dreams recently, Kira. About you.

My brows furrowed. "Dreams? What kind of dreams?"

"Last night I had a dream that you were being attacked. It’s happening more frequently, and it’s concerning me. I just want you to be cautious, especially around those higher-ranked individuals. Not everyone may be pleased with your bond with the alpha."

She was correct, and I didn't need anyone to remind me, but I needed to be extremely cautious around people.

"don't worry, Mom. I've not harmed anyone. I didn't force D'Angelo to mark me, and I'm not bragging about our relationship to everyone, but I promise you I will be careful."

On my way back to the hospital, I visited D'Angelo's mansion to see Zina. A housekeeper directed me to her quarters, where I had to knock several times before she opened the door.

She stood there, surprised that I was visiting, and her surprise quickly turned to disinterest. She leaned against the door, her eyes glazed, and spoke in a flat tone.

"How are you doing, Kira? Do you need my help?"

I shook my head, unsure how to respond. Her nonchalant attitude caught me off guard. She stepped aside so I could enter.

Her apartment was as beautiful as the rest of the house. It was designed like a penthouse suite, with security systems, marble floors, and rooms that branch off from the main living area. Everything oozed elegance and sophistication.

When I saw Grey's larger-than-life portraits on the wall, I winced and quickly looked away.

"I came to check on you," I explained softly. "You said you were going to stop by earlier."

Zina's gaze narrowed on my neck, and she lowered my collar to reveal the marking.

"When did this happen, honey?" she inquired, her voice fading to a quiet stillness.

I inhaled a stuttering breath and didn't know what to say, especially since I was a terrible liar.

"Uh... today," I finally managed.

Her lips curved into a cold smile. "Congratulations to you."

"Zina, I know you're upset with..."

“Upset?” She chuckled. "Certainly not, honey. Why should I be upset that you have finally gotten what you wanted? I believe you two would make an excellent couple and will be together for a long time."

Her words and actions disturbed me, and I knew she was in mourning, but she acted so closed off that I had no idea how else to console her.

After a long awkward silence, I got up, hugged her, and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 34 152
Gu Wuji, who has often encountered ghosts since childhood, was drawn into an infinite supernatural world one day. As a result, I treated you as evil...
40.6K 2.2K 61
Long ago Riders worked hard to protect the kingdoms of Alenshia, a place filled with magic and power, and keep it well organized. Long ago these Ride...
514K 16.2K 62
When Stiles was sacrificed to the Nemeton, Lydia was supposed to be his connection to bring him back. But what if their connection wasn't strong enou...
45.4K 973 91
Y/n is a psychic who Elton's little sister, and is very close with Colby and the rest but mostly Colby. Y/n is in a lot of videos with Elton and his...