𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|05| Bonus Chapter

6.9K 925 148
By vencie_wrts

Vihaan POV:

After 2 years>

Today, there's a relative's marriage reception which my mom forced us to attend, so me and Anvi came here and soon she saw her college mate here so she went with her.

I'm left alone in this big wedding, what do I do? I sat at the bar, drinking wine. After some time, I saw some group of girls pushing a girl towards me. She came to me shyly as I raised my eyebrows.

She said, "You are very handsome, would you like to dance with me?"

I smiled, saying, "I would love to, but the thing is my wife sitting there without any hesitation will put us both in the Netflix murder mystery documentary, so it's better if I don't."

She nodded smiling awkwardly and ran away. Woah, I am still as popular as I was before, I smirked. But soon Anvi smacked my head asking "Who is she?"

Here comes my possessive lioness. I pulled her close, making her sit on my lap. I said, "She wanted a dance with me, but I rejected since my lioness here would not hesitate to use me as food for Fluffy."

She punched me, just making a mocking face and turned towards the bartender and ordered something. I leaned in close and inhaled her scent. Nothing in this world can calm me down like her scent does.

After some time I asked, "Vie, you are quite drunk, let's go home?" She nodded, getting up, but she lost her balance, hanging onto me. Sorry,she is not quite drunk but fully drunk. I sighed, giving her a piggyback ride.

She asked, "Aan, are you giving me the Korean men standards?" I said, "Since you like to watch those so much, I had to do it."

She smiled, biting my ear and said, "Aan, you know what?" I asked, "What?" She said, "You are the best aan, I lobbeee you aaa loottttt."

I smiled, looking at her cute drunk state. I made her sit in the passenger seat and pulled the seatbelt. She asked, "Where are we going aan?"

I asked, "Where do you wanna go?" She clung to my hand and closed her eyes saying, "I will go wherever you go aan, I will follow you even if it means facing death."

Damn, Her love for me is something else. I looked down at her sleeping figure and gave her a peck on her lips before slowly untangling her from me.

I then drove us to her penthouse. Yes, her penthouse is still not sold, I didn't allow her to. It is remodified and now we use it for some occasions like this, or when we wanted some alone time from the world we go there.

**

She jumped on the bed, shouting, "Aan, I wanna dance!" I sighed, saying, "Baby, I swear if you don't come down now, I am going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk anymore."

With that, she immediately halted and bent down facing me closely. She said, "Then who is stopping you from doing that?"

She is really driving me crazy, shit! I am sorry I can't control anymore. I pushed her into bed, asking, "Will you remember anything by tomorrow, Vie?"

She smiled, saying, "Even if I don't remember, Aan, we aren't doing anything we are going to regret, right? We are husband and wife!" Oh yeah, that's true I said, "But I don't want you to forget anything that is happening now!"

She cupped my face, pulling me very close until our lips were touching. She said, "Then make me sober, Aan, make love to me until I remember everything." That's it, I smashed my lips on hers.

I am not going into any further details, naughty fellows, so stop imagining things.

What you believed me? Sorry you got fooled there!!
She slid her hand up my chest until it reached the back of my head where she pulled on my hair. I groaned at that sensation. I tore her dress into two, leaving wet kisses along her neck.

I sucked her right nipple, and she moaned, tapping me fast. I stopped what I was doing and looked up. She took a deep breath and said, "I just needed to get my lungs filled, go on!"

I smirked, taking the left one into my mouth now. I ran my fingers across her stomach, and I could feel goosebumps on her skin. I kissed her more intensely, knowing the effect I had on her.

She squirmed, saying, "Aan, I can't take it anymore." I said, "Baby, I just started, and also I need to make you sober before I fuck you hard."

She moaned again as I bent down, removing her panties and worked with my tongue. She fisted her hands in the blanket, but soon her hands grabbed my hair, pushing me in deeper.

I looked at her, and damn, she was looking right into my eyes. Her lips fell apart, and a soft scream escaped her lips. Her head fell back as I pulled out.

"Ahhh Aaannnn"

She panted so hard, and I removed my zipper. She immediately looked up. I bent down slowly, asking, "Are you sober now, Vie?"

She nodded a bit. I kissed her jaw, asking again. "I need words, baby,"

she said, "Y-yes."

I shook my head, rubbing into her a little. I said, "Not enough," and she let out a soft moan.

I smirked because I know how to make her go crazy. She pulled me close and said, "Aan, don't play with me now, take me, please."

I chuckled, spreading her legs apart. I entered her slowly because it's been weeks since we last did, so it became a little tight!

Once I was fully inside, I groaned, and she whimpered. I took my time with the pace, and soon, we reached climax, and I fell beside her.

She smiled, kissing me again, and snuggled closer to me. I held her close to me, and soon, we both fell asleep.

After some days>>

I was getting ready for bed, but Arjun ran inside and pushed me, placing his pillow there. He mocked me, saying, "I will sleep with Mumma tonight."

I picked him up and threw him to the other side of the bed, saying, "I'm not allowing you to do that."

He ran back to me and threw my pillow away. This little devil! I shouted, running after him. "Mr. Arjun Singhania, you seriously have some guts to do this!"

He showed me his tongue and ran away with my pillow. Ananya came in and shouted, "You both stop fighting!"

We both halted for a second and looked at her, then started running again. She said, "Wait, you both will not stop like this. I know what to do with that."

She ran outside. I took this little guy's pillow and threw it out into the garden from the balcony. He shouted, "Mr. Vihaan Singhania, how could you?"

I asked, "What did you just call me?"

He threw mine also down and smirked at me. I asked, "You wanna pick a fight, right? Okay fine, I will grant your wish now."

I raised my hand, but I heard a voice say, "Fight with me if you really wanna fight." I laughed, ruffling his hair, and turned towards the door, saying, "We were just playing, Vie."

My lioness and Ananya stood there, glaring at both of us. Arjun pulled me towards the couch as Anvi and Ananya went to bed. They both slept beside each other as I looked down at Arjun.

Everything is because of this guy here. He asked, "What?" I poked his forehead, saying, "This is because of you." I heard Anvi clearing her throat, so I stopped speaking loudly and whispered, "Where do you think we will sleep today?"

He pushed me onto the couch and climbed onto me, saying, "Good night, Dad!"

I scoffed at the audacity of this fellow to say good night after making me sleep on the couch. I pulled him to the other side, making sure that he won't fall. I tried to sleep, and he hugged me like a koala and slept.

I shook my head. He looks so peaceful when he is sleeping, but when he is awake, he is a little monster. Suddenly, he is lifted in the air. I saw Anvi picking him up. I was about to say something, but she placed her finger on my mouth.

I nodded as she made him sleep on the bed and covered them with blankets. I smiled, looking at the three of them. Damn these three people here are my whole fucking world!

I joined her, hugging from the back. She smiled, leaning into me, and said, "Let's sit on the balcony."

I nodded, picking her up, and went to the balcony. She covered us both in warm blankets. I kissed her hair. She said, "Aan, stop fighting with him. You're not 10 years old."

I scoffed, saying, "He's the one who started it, Vie." She laughed shaking her head, and we stayed like that in each other's arms for some time.

She said, "Aan, you know what?" I hummed. She said, "People call you Green Flag." I laughed, asking, "You don't think I am one?"

She turned to me, locking her eyes with mine, and said, "You are one, but I describe you as a valley full of lavenders, fairy lights in the dark room, a beautiful secret in my diary, the first rain after a harsh summer, comforting my heart all the time."

I peppered kisses all over her face, saying,
"I lobe you, Vie."

She kissed my forehead and said,
"I lobe you more, Aan."

----------------------------------------------------------

Next Bonus will be released when this book reach One million!

We came so far didnt we? Please do check out my new book as well!

See you soon, Bye-Bye Tata-tata

love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
201K 12.5K 46
when two people with same ego and arrogance collide . let's see if they make themselves or break themselves will they distroy eachother or...
683K 24.3K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
4.4M 228K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...