Blinding Lights: Despite Ever...

By callme_annie

{DEVIL: Despite Everything, Villain I Loved} Gemini Norawit has many secrets, but the boy next to him seems t... More

*1* The beginning of everything
*2* Mysterious box and what's inside?
*3* Until We Meet Again
*4* Doctor Khaotung
*5* LiMing? But how?
*6* Who are you?
*7* Can't avoid my past forever
*8* Do you believe in ghosts?
*9* You're now my partner for work
*10* Phuwin's love
*11* Is it a date? Heart reveals himself
*12* But I don't believe in love
*13* Why are you mad at me?
*14* Don't ignore me
*15* Gem's weird plan
*16* Change of plan
*17* Nothing goes as planned
*18* It was a good day
*19* Maybe it's all only in my head?
*20* Thank you for being here for me
*21* „It was my first kiss..."
*22* Running away from the truth
*23* The bet
*24* Birthday news. We're not imaginary couple.
*25* What do you know about him?
*26* I heard your heart breaking
*27* "Gun never existed..."
*28* Brothers on a mission
*29* Important talk
*30* Task to complete
*31* Secrets of abandoned school
*32* Go to him...
*33* Do I have to be his nanny?!
*34* Friends with benefits?
*35* Confused. What exactly we are?
*36* Finally the truth...
*37* Unnecessary fight
*38* That's my boyfriend...
*39* Panic over the ocean
*40* Pure madness...
*41* Standing up against father
*42* Music video with deeper meaning
*43* More mysteries
*44* Who is the father?
*45* Livestream with jealousy
*46* Betrayed
*47* Professor Zee and nong First
*48* A bit closer to the truth
*49* Who exactly is Prim?
*50* In the hospital
*51* It's your fault
*53* I want to tell them
*54* Silence before the storm
*55* NuNew's secret
*56* The fear is real
*57* My family
*Last Chapter* The lights that blinded us

*52* Just the two of us

149 3 8
By callme_annie

They went back to Gem's home together. Gem reached for his boyfriend's hand but Fourth hesitated to hold Gem's hand for an unknown reason and Gem didn't try it for the second time when the first time turned out to be a failure. He felt a tiny bit of bitter disappointment. «It's only holding hands, that's not a big deal, is it? Oh, right, it is big deal... Why do I keep forgetting who we are? We're not free people anymore, we can't even hold hands like all normal couples... Why? What's so wrong with that? I... I only want to know that you are really here, really with me!»

"Never disappear on me like this, GemGem. I didn't know what happened. I thought something bad and..."

"Yes, I know, I'm sorry. I promise, it'll never happen again".

Gemini, who never wanted to apologize to anyone first, now felt the urge to apologize to his boyfriend. He looked at his face when they walked through the door and went to his room. He was lying. His own heart clenched painfully at the thought of being forced to lie again, this time for the sake of someone who had become his reason to fight, for someone who could always bring a smile to his face and a bright blush to his face. For the sake of someone who seemed innocent and pure, but in reality had a dirty mind and could be a real devil, kissing Gem as if the fate of the whole world depended on it. Gem didn't feel like lying to him, but he couldn't tell him the truth either. He knew that if he did, Fourth would try to stop him. He couldn't let that happen.

Fourth was really handsome and beautiful. Gem wanted to outline his face with his own fingers and kiss this cute mole on Nattawat's nose. He wanted to look into these charming brown eyes for an eternity. He wanted to stop time at this perfect moment when they looked at each other and when all what mattered were their own feelings. Fourth made Gem sit on the chair next to the table and poured him a glass of water.

"Here, drink it. You were sleeping for so long without eating or drinking, drink this water and in the meanwhile I'll fix something to eat".

"Okie, my hot cook. Do you know that you look really tempting when you cook? I don't want to eat food, I want to eat FotFot".

"Stop flirting with me, I am already your boyfriend, did you forget it?"

"Who said boyfriends can't flirt with each other?"

"It's the rule".

"Rules set by whom? I don't like rules, I like breaking them. Are you interested in breaking rules together with me?"

"It doesn't matter but if you won't stop, I'll burn you with hot oil".

"Oh, I thought you're already burning me with the fire of desire".

Gem said it and his own face and even ears turned red. Even tho he was so used to flirting with Pond when they worked together, this was different. Mostly because for the first time all the emotions and feelings were real. But Gemini was somehow happy that Fourth will be the only one to see this side of him. He didn't want to show it to anyone else.

"GEM!!!"

Nattawat yelled at him, while trying so hard to not blush. He ran away to the kitchen.

«He's so damn cute! How could I resist him? I want him. And I want to give him something I've never given to anyone. If my plan won't work, I may be dead soon. I want to give something special to Fourth. I want to make him understand how much I love him and I care about him. I'll do everything to be back with him, but what if Annabelle and Gun won't fall into the trap set by me? Next days will be hectic, we won't have much time for each other. So tonight I want to do it. If these are our last moments together, I want them to be as happy and special as possible. If I lose and have to die, I will leave this world with his voice in my ears, with his memory in me. If these are our last moments together, let them be filled with happiness and love. And let them leave an indelible mark - proof that what happened between us was real and not just a figment of our dirty imagination. I'm so close to begging him to let me be his tonight. I want him. I want to kiss him, I want to touch him, I want his skin, his body on my body, him inside me, him whispering my name. I want to get to know him as nobody else will ever be allowed to. I want him».

Gemini's thoughts were mixed up, full of secret desire he could only share with his FotFot and fear of tomorrow. Gem wasn't scared of losing Fourth, he knew that Nattawat was already ready to follow him everywhere, he knew this cute and handsome boy loved him, what he was scared of, was Fourth losing him, his Gemini and Gem promised to himself to do everything to be always and forever with his kind-hearted hottie. And only Fourth could understand him so deeply without even using words.

While Fourth was cooking, Gemini opened his laptop and checked pen-drive given to him by Dunk. As he expected, it only did confirm what he already knew: Annabelle and Fourth's twin, Gun, were involved with the crimes of murder Heart and LiMing. But as First already told Gem, they needed to make Gun or Annabelle admit that it was them.

Gemini checked his phone again to look at the message from P'First.

P'First of Fourth: Gem, you know it's dangerous, right?

GeMini: yes i know the risk but I'll do it for my FotFot, to save him, to give him a chance for a better future without his own past haunting him down till his last days. I want to make it all clear so he won't have any regrets. Promise me, P'First, you won't tell him until it's over

P'First of Fourth: ok, I promise but don't you think you're hurting my nong?

GeMini: I know, I'm aware of it but there's no other way to make Gun and Annabelle confess. And we need their confession, otherwise the judge will say it was my Fourth who did this. The evidences are against my boo, Gun and Fourth look alike too much, we can't do anything else. Meet me tomorrow morning at our agency building. 10:20 AM I'll have little break, I'll tell you my plan. We have to do this

* * *

They heard the rumbling of an approaching storm in the distance. Larger and larger raindrops began to beat against the window pane. Somewhere much closer, lightning struck. Gemini felt like this storm perfectly matched what he was feeling.

Fourth hugged Gem a little awkwardly from behind. Gemini looked sideways at his face. Where the bare skin of their arms touched together, Gem felt shivers run through his body. Once again, as he often did with Fourth lately, he felt as if someone had charged the air between them with electricity. Nattawat's magnetism drew him more and more. He couldn't and didn't want to resist this desire anymore.

Perhaps he whispered it a little too nervously.

"Can you stay with me tonight?"

Fourth didn't answer. Gemini got out of his embrace and took a few steps away to take the now empty plates to the dishwasher. Fourth still stood frozen in the same place. Gem didn't hesitate. He stood behind Fourth and brought his cheek closer to his, pressing them together.

"Please, stay with me".

But behind these words there was another hidden meaning and Gem was wondering if Fourth will notice it? He didn't say it out loud, he wanted Fourth to feel it himself.

"Sure, I'll stay with you" Fourth said with a sexy voice, the voice Gem never heard before. And Fourth felt like a true winner. Gem kissed Fourth on the neck and responded in an equally sensual voice.

"Tonight it won't be only sleeping".

"You promise?"

"Fourth... I never joke about things like this".
"Probably that's another reason why you are so special to me. But..."

"Shhhhhh... Don't say anything, please, just let tonight be ours".

"Okie".

"Okie".

* * *

Gemini was nervous. In his head he made up at least a hundred of scenarios how their special moment could be ruined. He turned off their phones to make sure that nobody would interrupt them. He closed the door and while Fourth was still in the shower, he made sure he looked as hot as possible.
When his boyfriend got out of the bathroom, he made Gemini speechless.

Fourth had still a bit wet hair with little drops of water flowing down his bare chest. For a moment Gem forgot how to breathe. His jaw dropped. He couldn't believe it was happening. Fourth, his own human, next to him, half naked(he still had his towel around his waist). Nattawat was the one who crossed the entire distance between them to get as close to his beloved as possible.

Fourth looked at Gem carefully. He reached his hand out in front of him and touched his boyfriend's ear, whispering with obvious delight and admiration.

"You have beautiful ears, you know? Funny because your ears were the first thing I noticed about you. They're very cute, very beautiful".

"M-my e-ears? I thought you'd say something about my eyes, I know I have big, pretty eyes, but ears? You know that I hate them, right? They're most imperfect thing about my body and I can't change it."

"Why do you look down at something that makes you so amazing? GemGem, I don't know who made you think this, but all that I see is your beauty. It's you being you. You are perfect. You try so hard to make people believe that you have big self-confidence, while in reality you tend to overthink things. You act tough to make people not worry about you. You act silly so they think that you're always happy and positive. You smile and laugh a lot, so nobody will notice your problems, but Gem... GemiNoi, you're my boy, you're someone I love and someone I know. You can't hide it from me. You carry on with heavy burdens on your shoulders, but all I'm asking you for tonight is to let it all go. I'm here with you, I'm here to stay. GemiNoi, my pretty boy, I see you".

And Gem really felt seen. It was the most beautiful feeling he ever had. One single tear escaped his eye even tho he tried to stop it. He hugged Fourth tight.

"Thank you. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for choosing to stay with me, thank you..."

"Yes, I know, I know, babie. It's alright. Let it go and don't worry about it. May I kiss you?"

Gem was too nervous to say anything, so he leaned forward and pressed their lips together. He put into this kiss all his feelings and emotions as if it was his way to say:

«I love you. I love you now and forever. I'll always find a way for us to be together. I'll always keep you in my heart and I want you to keep me in your heart. I want my love to be always with you to carry you on its wings to your goals and dreams even if I may not be with you after that. If I'm about to die because of Annabelle and Gun, at least I'll take memory of my most precious gift, of you. Stay with me tonight, let me be yours, yours forever».

This kiss was more emotional than either of them could have expected, and at the same time it was beautiful, artistic. And it only deepened Gem's desire. Gemini pulled away a little so they could catch their breath. Their hearts were beating wildly, their hands were wandering around their bodies disorderly.
Gemini saw the fire in Fourth's eyes but yet he wanted to make sure if this is really what his boyfriend wanted.

"Are you sure about this? You know that I won't do anything if you're uncomfortable or if you don't want it".

"Gem, stop asking me this. I know where we're going with this, if there's anything I'm so sure about, it's the fact that I want it, but please, don't ask me more about it. Can't you see how much it costs me?"

Gemini raised Fourth's hand to his lips, noticed the ring on his finger(it was still the same ring Gem once made Fourth wear as some kind of bet) and kissed it.

"Ok, I won't ask anymore. It's just..."

He wanted to say it, he felt he needed to let Fourth know and yet he felt shy in front of his own boyfriend. Even tho they knew each other like no one else, even tho all what they came through together, even despite all the good and bad things they experienced together, Gemini was still getting shy but only for Fourth. Only Fourth could make him blush so hard. Only Fourth could turn him on with just a little touch of his hands on Gem's bare skin.

Gemini looked away, feeling shy again.
He was mad at himself. The closer they got, the more shy he felt. He felt something happening with him, something he had never experienced before. It was at the same time scary and exciting. He wanted to go all the way. Starting with soft kisses to make them deeper and deeper with each passing minute. To make their journey to explore themselves even more magical.

Fourth grabbed his chin and forced him to look into his eyes. What Gemini saw in those beautiful, now dark eyes, almost black with the desire that he himself felt and that was also consuming him, allowed him to understand that they felt the same. No words were needed, but Fourth said it anyway.

"GemGem, it's okay, I've never done that before either but I think it's great. Don't you think? Doing this for the first time with a person I love I believe it's truly beautiful. We're lucky, GemGem".

His voice was deep but at the same time soft. Gem couldn't stand it any longer. He stole a kiss from Fourth's lips with still a little shy smile and red cheeks. Fourth raised his eyebrows.

"So this means 'yes'?"

"You said you love me. And for me this is enough. Just love me, nothing more. Just stay by my side even when I turn into a selfish bitch, because I'm like this sometimes and just..."

Fourth didn't let him finish.

"Stop talking so much..." He said between the kisses.

Gemini ran his hand into Nattawat's soft hair. They were really soft and smelled nice of shampoo or conditioner. Gem wasn't sure what they smelled like, all he knew was that it also fit this moment perfectly. To the lights off in his room. For closed curtains on windows. To their two solitudes, which today were finally to become one common non-solitude. Gem moaned as Fourth bit his ear.

"Where did you learn this?" He asked in a strangely hard voice, as if not his own. At the same time, he wanted to tell Fourth to stop and beg for more. Oh the irony! Norawit, who was not afraid of any challenges in the artistic world, played even the craziest, hot scenes without hesitation (maybe because at that time his working partner was Pond, a friend for whom he felt nothing more than friendship), now felt overpowered by the feelings he had thanks to Nattawat. And Fourth, as if reading his thoughts, moved a little lower and sucked on the skin of his neck, leaving a distinct pink mark.

"Now everyone will know you already have an owner and nobody will dare to mess with you".

"FotFot..."

"Shhhhh, don't say anything, I know".

Everything they did, everything they felt, they felt together. They learned about themselves things that nobody else could learn. After a while Gem didn't feel shy anymore. He was more focused on what they were doing. He was focused on Fourth's touches, his kisses and bites, his somehow aggressive but also gentle moves. As if Fourth knew exactly what he was doing.
Two separate bodies at the beginning, at this moment became one.

Somewhere at the back of Gem's head was thought about Phuwin telling him: «I bet it's FourthGemini not GeminiFourth» and Gem felt like answering him in his mind for a brief moment: «Yeah, you're right Phu, it's definitely FourthGem not GemFourth» but at the same time Fourth grabbed his hair, pulled him to himself and kissed him as if the world ceased to exist. Gem forgot everything. He was kissing his boy, someone who was his soulmate. Someone, he felt, was another part of the same old-dead star.

«We're stardust, we're meant to be together, we were designed to meet each other from the start. It was inevitable. We are part of the same star, we traveled the whole universe to find each other. Today and tonight I'm whole yours and you're whole mine and there's nothing I want to hide from you. Take me as you want. Do whatever your imagination tells you to do. I surrender to you.»

He felt as if someone said these words in another universe but he didn't care anymore.
Fourth turned everything into an unforgettable experience for Gem and himself. At the beginning he tried to control himself but Gem saw it and told him to let it go, to be fully himself. Fourth didn't need to be asked twice. His soft moves became more aggressive.

"Gemini..." He said, trying to find his eyes again. "Look at me".

"Yes, I know".

✨👀🤦🏻‍♀️☺️😂😆🤯😭❤️🖤💔🥰🗨️🐶🥺♓💖🤩🌸😅🤫☀️🙉🐾🥚👻🌺💚🙋🏻‍♀️💜😜💪🏻🤣🥶🌹🌹🥶🤣💪🏻😜💜🙋🏻‍♀️💚🌺👻🥚🐾🙉☀️🤫😅🌸🤩💖💔🥰🗨️🐶🥺♓❤️😍✨👀😭🤦🏻‍♀️☺️😂😆😆🤯😭💖🥰🐾🌸😜🌺😜💚😜💚🙉😂🖤

From Annie:

So... I wrote this even tho I thought I wouldn't write something like this. I hope GemFourth will NEVER read this, because I don't want them to get mad at me and feel embarrassed. I love both of them and I respect them so this scene is only our fictional characters, our fictional boys, not the real ones.

I wrote it because someone asked me to do it and I couldn't say 'No' to him.

Yes, I know you're reading this, my lovely cutie pie, but the scene you told me to write, made me so damn shy! You asked me to deliver impossible but I did it somehow. Even tho in reality I'm kinda dirty-minded, I'm still getting shy when I have to write such things!
I even like watching such things(oopsie! I got exposed! Sorry!) but... As long as nobody is forced to do it(to act it for the sake of the movie/series) against their own will or as long as they're comfortable with it. And here, I'm not really sure if boys would be happy to act like this(probably not) and that's why I didn't want to write this chapter at first. But I wrote it because you wanted me to write it.

Yes, you!

Don't stare at your screen like this! It was your idea to write it and I only did what you wanted me to do! You wanted to break the rules, so I broke them for you. Now you break your rules for me, please. It has to be fair-played.

Oh I guess I can read your mind?!

Now talk to me. I need to know what you think about it!

Don't make it weirder than it already is!
Baby! Please!

You wanted you got!

Now let me catch some breath as I'm completely out of breath and my heart is racing like a stupid!

Bye!

~Yours Magical

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 623 14
Gemini Norawit, a young famous star in the Thai entertainment industry, captivated fans with his talents as an actor and singer. Amidst his soaring p...
22.3K 1.2K 31
'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!! ' . . This is a sto...
25K 1.9K 33
Fot has a long-standing crush on Tinn, who serves as both his mentor and the former head of their school's music club. Since they are close friends...