One Day |KTH [Indian Fiction]

By bts_satisfaction07

*Anything can happen in just "One Day"* In this story, we see a first sight love between an Indian girl and K... More

✨️Episode 1✨️
✨️Episode 2✨️
✨️Episode 3✨️
✨️Episode 4✨️
✨️Episode 5✨️
✨️Episode 6✨️
✨️Episode 7✨️
✨️Episode 8✨️
✨️Episode 9✨️
✨️Episode 10✨️
✨️Episode 11✨️
✨️Episode 12✨️
✨️Author✨️
✨️Episode 13✨️
✨️Episode 14✨️
Taetae Day✨️💜✨️
✨️Episode 15✨️
✨️Episode 16✨️
✨️Episode 17✨️
✨️Choose please✨️
✨️Jald hi✨️
✨️Savage Billu Day✨️
✨️Episode 18✨️
✨️Episode 19✨️
✨️Episode 20✨️
✨️Episode 21✨️
✨️Episode 22✨️
✨️Episode 23✨️
✨️Episode 24✨️
✨️Episode 25✨️
✨️Notice✨️
✨️Episode 26✨️
✨️Episode 27✨️
✨️Episode 29✨️
✨️Episode 30✨️
✨Episode 31✨
✨️Episode 32✨️
✨️Thank you✨️
✨️Episode 33✨️
✨️Episode 34✨️
✨️Episode 35✨️
✨️Episode 36✨️
✨️Episode 37✨️
✨️Episode 38✨️
✨️Episode 39✨️
✨️Episode 40✨️
✨️Episode 41✨️
✨️Episode 42✨️

✨️Episode 28✨️

74 8 0
By bts_satisfaction07

Author: I also forgot to tell you all That blackpink and other members of Bts goes after the weeding because they gave to go for company work. So i didn't add anything about them in previous episodes.)

Y/n: Do...on't you wa..nna goo?( getting no response but Taehyung hugs her more tighter.)

Y/n Pov

No y/n you can't melt by these effects of Taehyung. I know he did all these because of pity. I can't control my feeling because the action of Taehyung but I have to. I push him a little harder by a jerk.

Author Pov

Taehyung understand that why Y/n behave like that after the day he convince to her that he love her. Her behaviour got change. She little ignore him. And that's hurts him that she is uncomfortable with him to share her feeling. He also knows that she also loves him but she stops herself to say and he also knows the reason that why??? He want to know....

Taehyung: What happend Y/n why are you not telling me? What bothers you? Why are you ignoring me?

Y/n: From where I am ignoring you? And you have not to worry. I am alright.

Taehyung held her wrist and pulled her towards him.

Taehyung: Y/n don't dare to lie to me and don't lie when the thing is about us.
You also know that I feel bad when you are not smile a little bit.

Y/n: Then why are you feel bad Tae..

Taehyung: Because I love you Y/naa

Y/n: But I don't......(She moved her face not to face Taehyung Because it is not easy to say)

Taehyung: Don't lie to me you do. I know.

Y/n: I am nottt... I am not. You are NOTHING to my feelings Kim Taehyung. You are nothing to me and Now ust leave me. PLEASE....
(A tear dropped from her eyes while saying this she immediately wipes her tears. Taehyung also notice and he didn't have words what to say, he felt all imotions wants to cry, shows the feeling that he lover her. But in anger he pinned her to wall and give a punch on the wall.

Taehyung: I AM NOTHING TO YOU..(He punch it on the wall and Y/n flinch on his action.) Then why are you want to convince your feeling on Kabier's and Eun's engagement day.. I know everything that you loves me and that day you say this about that. But you don't because I AM NOTHING TO YOU MS Y/N (From other had he did the same to the wall and hurt herself) At the Amusement park trip you got the accident and you also know and see my worridness that day because I have feelings for you. I just act on the day that I don't believe on love. Yes I can't move one that much fast but I did after that I want to take one more chance to fall in love again with this girl
(pointing at you and when he did you saw that Blood drops from her hand continously)
But no I AM NOTHING TO YOU.....
(Y/n is about to stop him but he banges his Hand on the wall with more and more force. Y/n take his hands on her and tears start dropping on Taehyung's hands)

Y/n: Are you a mad or what uhh why are you hurt yourself?

Taehyung shrugged of his hands and say.

Taehyung: Because I am in love with a girl and That girl is Y/n. But I am nothing to her and her feelings I am just a outsider for her. But I want to say to her that I love passionately, my fellings is build up more and more strong for her everyday. I LOVE YOU( Teras dropped from his red, swallow eyes , he is about to hurt herself but Y/n pulled his hand back and hug Taehyung and said)

Y/n: I also love you Taehyung and I am also in love with a Lover. And I think my love is less than to his.

Taehyung: No Y/n, You are the reason from where I have a choice to move on from my past life.

Y/n: But...

Taehyung: What but Y/n?

Y/n: But society can't accept. You know.

FLASHBACK
After the day of weeding some guests who live on the mansion and start going. Y/n, Akshra, jungkook also help them by their luggage. There is one aunty who face problem to take his luggages and put in car. (OR ha ye Jo aunty ji hai ye un hi relatives mai se ek hai jo khushhali mai Jahar milane hi ate hai) And Y/n notice it she went to help her she helps to put one luggage in car. That aunty don't see her face when Y/n help her but when she put that luggage and gave a smile to her and said

Y/n: App kyu saman rakh rahi hai hame bula leti, Aunty ji ye bhi hai na apka. Isko bhi rakh deti hu.
(Y/n is about to hold that luggage but)

Aunty: Nhi beta tum mat karo tu..um rahne do.(She forced Y/n to go)

Aunty 2: aree help le leti kyu nhi li.

Aunty: Are tumhe pata nhi kal ye Y/n kaha guum ho gyi thi.........................
Muje bhi ye aj subh hi pata chala Mr Singh kisi se bat kar rahe the to sun li

Aunty 2: Acha thik hua tumne muje bhi bata diya nhi to mai Y/n se madat mangne hi vali thi. Esi ladkiyo ka khuch nhi pata. Eski hi galti hogi muje lagta hai, Vo ladke koi dud pity bache thodi na hai jo ese hi iske piche ho gaye honge.

Aunty: Ha isliye to Maine ye luggage chune nhi diya.

Aunty 2: Ha chahe khuch na hua ho par apavitra to vo ho hi gyi. Esa sochna hi apavitra hota hai to hone wala ho to vo bhi Hine ke Saman hi hai. Chalo mai bhi apna Saman kisi or se rakhva leti hu.
(But they don't notice that Y/n heard thir talks because she send Akshra to him and when she came to tell that aunty that anyone come for her help but unfortunately she hear the talks about her and she have urge to cry but she control it and went from there and Akshra understand that what happend because she is near to them and help the other ones.)

Aunty: Umm Akshra beta yaha ana.

Akshra: Ji aun... ohhooo app muje dekhi dekhi si kyu lag rahi hai esa lag raha hai Maine apki kahi to bejati ki thi..... ummm yad aya to app vo hi hai na jo us din jayda hi gyan ke moti bat rahi thi Kabier ki choice par. Or batayiye kesi chal rahi hai apke bete ka ghar I mean the typical Ghrasti. ....Ohhh sorry sorry My fault I am sorry mai bhul gyi thi ki unka to divorce ho gaya hai. Vaise yaha vapas ana kaise hua, I mean mai to sochi itni bezati ke bad to kon aye vaps apni bazati karvane. Par agar app a gyi hai to sun liziye or dhyan se kan kholkar ye bat sun lijiye ki algli bar se hamre ghar ke logo ke bare Mai khuch kaha na to dekh lena mai sahan nhi karungi. Us din Eun ke bare mai bola par chalo koi nhi thoda sunaya par chod diya. Par is bar to apne had hi par kardi. Sidha pavitra apvitra par bat leaving app to..
(and yes iske bad to akshra ne aisa aisa kaha na ki lagta hai uske bad to unke kano mai se khun ane lag Gaye honge)

FLASHBACK ENDS

Y/n: She said that, If only I touch the luggage and she says apavitra and blah blah then if I loves you then think what she say then. She point fingers against t you also. And I can control myself when anyone blames me but I can't control it when it comes to you.

Taehyung: So what, I didn't care about society I only care about you. Because you are mine not they are belongs to me. And you are the only who belongs to me. And yes I am also lost my control when any balme comes to you. Because I am not love with any society, I AM LOVE WITH YOU ONLY YOU.
(They both hug eachother and Y/n also cure the wounds of Taehyung)

At other side

Akshra: Why are they not come yet? It's too late now, and I also fell sleepy.

Jungkook: Umm you are right I am feel bored.(A notification came to jk's phone and when she saw it a wide smile come to his face)

Akshra: Why are you smile like a physco. I am afraid to see that smile of your it's looks like really creepy.

Jungkook: Reallyyyy Akshra.....

Akshra: By the way why are smiling like that.

(Jungkook is about to tell but His creepy mind want to tease Akshra)

Jungkook: I got message from my friend.

Akshra: Ohh good.

Jungkook: You know SHE is my best friend from my childhood. We always stay together, always play together, share food and do so much or many more.

Akshra: Woww from childhood....

Jungkook: Don't you fell bad.

Akshra: Why I feel like that.

Jungkook: You are totaly a budhuuu. I mean she is a girl.

Akshra: So what, You know between me and her is a long and big boundary. She is your best Friend but I am your.....(She is about to say but start laughing in shyness.)

Jungkook: Whatt you are my..

Akshra: Now don't tease me ok you also know the answer of that.

Jungkook: No but I want to hear from you.

Akshra: No no no nonooooooo.

Jungkook say in his bunny smile: Yes es yyesyes yessssss...

But his face changes to this to this

When he got a slap from jimin and he pulled his hair.

Jungkook: Yaaa hyung my hairs.

Sneha: Please keep quite. We are also here Don't be shout like dinosaurs. Chila chila kar dimak kha liye uper Sai ye Y/n or Taehyung kaha raha gye.

They both went to the bed and Akshra and Jungkook look at each other dumbfounded.

Akshra: khuch bhi matlab kisi or ka gussa ham par nikal diya.

Jungkook: Now please say my motherrr or you want more that anyone also come and slap me.

Akshra: Ooyeee Pagalll (she slaps jungkook more harder) I am not your motherrrrrr..... I am yourrr LOVERRRRR....

Jungkkook be like: Khush ho jayu ki is ladki ne akhirkar lover bol diya

Ya dukhi ki isne or muje Marne ki kasar nikal di.

Heyyy Prabhuuuuu...

So this is the end of this episode. I hope you all like it. I am thinking about a long time that I have to make a episode on only for Taeyung and Y/n but this one is so much lovey dovey vala or aise vale muje itne pasand nhi ate. Thoda sa mar pit hona chaiye yar jindagi mai. To vo chahat or khavab Maine jungkook ko pitvane me laga diye.🤭😁

Jungkook: Tu nikal author nhi to meri chahat or khvab bhi nikal jayenge. Tere khavabo ki Vaja Sai mere pyare payre balo ki sase ruk gyi.

Author: Ja rahi hu ja rhi hu jayda na mere samne bak bak nhi karne ka.

Jungkook: tu ja rahi hai ya nhi.

Author: Akshra mai is jungkook se tang a gyi huu iski story likhna tere sath band okk..

Jungkkok: Aree nhi nhi devi itna bhi kya naraz hona . Muje apke charan to chune diziye. Kaha hai apke charan.

Author: Ye rahee

Jungkook: isne to serious le liya.

Please....vote......💜

Tata🌷✨️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 146 10
So the story is about oberois sisters (y/n , rysa, ridhi) and vminkook (taehyung, jimin and jungkook). The Korean boys comes to India for jin's marri...
2K 360 32
"Hello myself mahi" "And i am kim taehyung" "I know" ♡♡♡♡ "Please tae don't go" "Sorry but I have to go but don't worry when I will come back I will...
762 55 11
"she forget me, but what about our love?" what will you do when?.... you'll meet your loved ones as a stranger all over again.. let's find it out by...
3.9K 135 12
The Korean boy who fell in love with indian girl...... ❣️ this is my first ff so please support me... . . warning for mature content.. . top- jk bot...