LIGHT VS DARKNESS // taekook

By zuhabhat2

In the world of power, manipulation and deception, finding a little bit of munificence is quite a tough job... More

synopsis
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Face Claims
65
66
67
68
69
70
Anime sketches
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
New book/ sequel
84
85
87 (epilogue)
Q/N
Introgation

86 (penultimate)

40 5 0
By zuhabhat2

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

My pleads unfortunately appears to hit a deaf ear, though the person was completely fine with his auditory powers. My throat burned with hot bile, my eyes blinking at the numb cold body of my father.

This shouldn't be the culmination of this whole situation, not especially with my father's death. My jaw hardened when a sob was close to slip away from my lips.

I cannot really hold my emotion back, but at the same time, I absolutely don't want to break down now. Not when my eyes gathered the images of evil sorceress smirking melovently at us.

"Jungkook, he is alive! His breaths are there but much shallow! " Taehyung's voice boomed just beside me, my hands hastily finding my father's wrist as I examined his pulse....which thankfully was beating.

My throat gulped when i read the minuscule rythemic movement of my father's chest. My eyes denying to look anywhere else from it, but at the same time, the more I gaze at it, the less the movements appears. As if with every passing second, someone was snatching the living soul from my father's limp body.

The thought shivers me, my spine freezing as I frantically looked anywhere else.

I wasn't couragous to stare upto the moment untill every breath of my dad dwindles into peaceful sleep. I cannot gaze at him while his body seccumbs to death, while his face took the colours of the horrifying truth.

My eyes gradually fill themselves with a thin film of water, though the thickness of emotion behind it was immeasurable. My fists clutched at particularly nothing but the exertion it took for me to do the mundane thing was testament to the tempest rising inside me.

"Son in law, I could treat him but we have to carry him to dark kingdom! I have a portion there that could possibly keep him alive" Dark queen exclaimed tentatively while reading my expressions, her face showed every ounce of grief yet her eyes remained resolved and confident over her proposed remedy.

"But mummy, that is far from here. We cannot wait till then!" Taehyung objects immedaitely, his voice dropping when my shoulders momentarily slouched defencelessly at his statement.

"We just need that portion bu___Wait, son why don't you bring that portion here. You know telekinesis, right! " Dark queen stated out, her eyes peering expectantly at taehyung who widens his eyes.

"Yes I can. Oh god, I don't know how this thing had left my mind!" Taehyung responded back with equal enthusiasm, his eyes wandering at me for a while before he peeled them shut. His hands quickly forwarding before he halted, his eyes opening with a huff,

"I don't know which portion to bring. There are particularly thousand of them there! " He groaned loudly before sighing,

"That pink one which even have a cute caterpillar sticker on it. Remember, when you have pasted it on that portion! " His mother replied instantly, her head nodding as she explained a little more lucidly to tarhyung who smiled while nodding zestly.

"I got it! " Taehyung answered elatingly before he again shut his eyes, his whole body tensing while he forwarded his hand again.

"One brings two, who wants their death next?" My head whipped at the evil sorceress who cracked her hand knuckles with utter excitement. Her eyes shining with childish pleasure.

When her hands swayed again, this time her eyes set on taehyung whose whole attention was focused on telekinesis the required portion. Before anything else might happen, I swiftly rose to my feet, conjuring my energy that course inside my viens and with a little flicker of my wrist, the energy shooted out in a roundous ball that fortunately strike her on abdomen.

She mewls with pain, her body being hurled painfully on the ground. And for the first time, I felt pleasure while inducing pain in sombody.

This felt good, rightousely good.

When she tries lifting herself up, my eyes trailed past her on lorthew who was reading some verses. Her whole attention was on the vicinity that surround the evil sorceress who by the way was totally unaware about her presence behind her.

When scarheart's eyes met mine for a narosecond before they drop back on the ground, I just knew what I have to do.....

....divert evil sorceress attention! Engage her to fight with me while lorthew will complete her verses.

My hands reflexely draw back my sword, immedaitely shielding it in front of me when she directed her dark energy at me. Annihilating her power, I instantly switched my position before blowing another energy ball toward her in a different angle so that even if she want, she won't get enough time to destroy my magic fully.

As expected it hit her directly on her flanks, drawing tremondouse blood from the reddened skin. Though after few seconds, the bruise healed itself completely.

She laughed when she saw my astournished look, her lips curving up in melovenance.

"You think your little magic can do anything to me! Even if you conjure your whole entity, heck even if you all will conjure your whole entities, you all cannot inflict a little wound on me!" She narcisstically claimed, her evil laughters soon resonating across the dead sombre graveyard.

As if on cue, my eyes again met with lorthew's one, this time her lips hold a triumphing smile. Something that can convey you the message that 'everything is fine' even from far away.

"Yes you are right, but we can atleast detain you till your immotality will fully vanish! " Scarheart exclaimed behind her. Before evil sorceress turned around, my eyes gathered enough images to judge what was going inside her mind.

She was surprised but at the same time perturbed. Her mouth opening before they shut again without any voice leaving them.

"H-How?? Nobody can detain me, you all can't match my formideable power! " She stated out hesitently, her emotionless eyes peering into lorthew's one which were numbly cold.

"Yes I can, dear ex-mate! Remember the time when you handed me detaining sand which by the way was made by you yourself. You had told me that no one can free themselves from it unless the one who had trapped other want! Now I will use it against you! "

"You had it till now! " She said with widened eyes, her fists balling together when she comprehend the gravity of the situation.

"Yes!..." Scarheart answered, a pin drop silence stretches before she powdered her with something. Instantly huge coughs resonate across the perimeter before they loose their vigour, their intensity as they subsided into dead silence.

When the powder soot precipitated down, evil sorceress body lied down motionlessly. Her eyes shut, while her hands turn blueish.

"Is she already trapped!" I questioned to lorthew who shook her head,

"No, she is too strong to bear a huge time effect of this powder. We need to ensnare her on a place where she is most vulnerable, most powerless! "

"Which place lorthew?? "

"The fiery wasteland! " I gasped the second she complete her sentence,
my mouth scorching when I imagined the said blazing land,

"Fiery wasteland....lorthew isn't it that eternal sun baked desert?? Nobody can survive in that parching heat except some specific plants and animals!" I exclaimed with a gaped mouth,

"Yes, that is why I choose that place for her. She is powerless in heat, especially if it is hot solar isolations. Her every power will get eradicated by itself, and thereby she can't fought againt the detaining powder too! Moreover that detaining sand can only work in places where sand is present. " She explains with confidence. I nodded whilst she picked up the unconscious evil sorceress up by her magic,

"JUNGKOOK, your father.... " Taehyunh shouts while frantically waving at me, I widened my eyes before running toward him.

My eyes quickly darting at a pink bottle that was in dark queen's hand.

"You bring it already! " I said to taehyung who duhed before nodding curtly, "We even inject the portion in your father too. See, he is coughing!"

I looked over to the limp body of my father whose eyes flickered open ardousely, "S-Son!! "

I licked my lips before nodding, my knees dropping beside my father's head.

"H-He.... I-I saw him.... Ev-evil... didn't k-kil___" Before he could complete his sentence, he loose his conciousness again. His stammering dieing down with his eyes closing again. But this time, his skin regained it's colour....instead of turning pale whitish, it turned into a pinkish white.

"Dad.... W-What happened to him?? " I hysterically shook his body, my eyes diverting at dark queen who sighs softly,

"I think he is utterly emaitaited and cannot recover from his deep bruise this instant. Moreover, after the revelation of light queen's deed, it had quite took a toll over his mental health. He is in deep unconscious sleep (coma). " She voiced out hesitently, my eyes widened the instant she completed her sentence.

"....unconscious sleep.....when will he wake up?" I said with utter desperation, my teeth gnashing over my lips,

"I don't know, son in law!!..." She replied undertuned, her shoulders shrugging afterwards, "...but yaah, he is out of danger now. My portion worked rightly! "

I nodded feebly, my mouth muttering a small thank you before my eyes drop back to my father's peaceful calm face.

Not to mention but he actually looked more peaceful right now than in these months after that women (light queen) showed her real colour.

Knowing he was absolutely alright, my heart felt more relieved than ever. But it didn't stop the curiosity that ignited within me with his last words, what was he trying to say to me so desperately?

Whom have he seen?

🔹🔸🔹

Hey pretty people. It is our second last chapter!! Maybe, the next chapter will be our epilogue.

God, I can't believe that the story will end anytime soon. I am feeling so sentimental right now.

I am planning to upload the prologue of ENCHANTMENT VS DECEPTION, so stay tuned for that update. Or you can follow me.

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you even enjoyed a little bit

Love you bye, lovelies

Zuha____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 16.2K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
36.9K 4K 28
The dragons spoke of a day when they would be free. Free of the chains that bound them to obey the will of the greedy human race and its cruel King...
697K 29.5K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
227K 19.2K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...